For You

Story Info
Third book with tyler and rosa. The last book.
4.7k words
3.79
15.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Rosa walked into the sunlight and looked up to see a one lonely single cloud in the clear sky.

She looked back to her new place she had bought five months ago and she had made her choice. She didn't tell Tyler or Ryan. She knew what she had to do. And it was the hardest decision but she had to leave them.

It was eight months ago she found out she was pregnant. It was time to run away from her love ones. She had to face the truth, she was alone and had made her bed now, well you know how that saying goes.

She still knew something like this could happen back when she was younger. But did not fully comprehend that this will be the path she was lead on.

She remember her frist night with Tyler. She remember Ryan. She would miss them. But she had to do this for her and her unborn child.

Her stomach moved knowing what was ahead. Rosa looked back at the sky hoping it would rain today, it need to wash all the dirt away. She felt like she was dead inside, not seeing Tyler or Ryan since that day.

Chapter One: You lose

Tyler left Rosa on floor and went to the market to get another pregnancy test.

Rosa knew deep down she was carrying life. There was no doubt about it. She was a bad person this was her mistake.

"Rosa I'm back" Tyler called out.

Rosa picked herself up and faced Tyler. He stood there looking handsome as always. She took his life away, to have kids with someone else and to be happy in a normal life.

The moment she found out she was having a baby. Didn't matter if it was Ryan or Tyler's. Tyler would stick by her and raise it with her. He loved her so much. That it hurt Rosa to see it. She destroyed his life by crawling in his bed that night. He could have been happy. Had normal life. Now it was a lie to the world.

"Tyler, there is no use. I'm pregnant and I know it."

Tyler stared at Rosa. "No you don't know."

Rosa walked towards him. "Tyler I'm four weeks late. I thought I skipped my period cause of stress but now I know that was not true."

Tyler breath in and sat down on the bed. "What are we going do?"

Rosa look at her twin. Her soulmate. She knew Tyler was everything to her but she could see she hurt him all her life. She was in love with him.

Rosa knew she had to let him go. "Tyler I don't think it yours." she whispered.

Tyler stare up and shocked filled his eyes. "What. Who's then?" It clicked in his eyes. He thought it was one time deal after they fought that once and she need comfort with Ryan but Ryan did mean something to Rosa.

"well that's great." Tyler threw up his hands. "I'm glad this baby won't be deformed."

"Tyler please." Rosa knew she had to do it, she had to let him go.

Tyler grabbed Rosa's arm. He smashed his lips against hers. Kissing her hungrily like he was starved.

He shoved his tongue in her shocked mouth. He was crazed, Rosa felt heated increase in her body like a storm.

She grasp on to Tyler's head pulling on his hair to make him come more closer to her face. She wrapped her legs around his, making sure he knew what she wanted.

Tyler ground his lower pelvis in Rosa's. Placing his hands on her buttocks to hold her up against his body. Tyler walked across the room and place her slight frame on the dresser. As he shove his hands in her hair.

"Tyler. Please." Rosa said. Not knowing what she want. She want him to ease up but she wanted more.

Tyler seemed to hear her. He rip opem Rosa's button up top and threw it to the ground as he licked and suckled her neck.

All Rosa could do was wrapped her legs round Tylers body to give herself to him completely.

"Tyler please." Rosa whispered.

Tyler bit into her lower lip so hard. Rosa moaned at the pain.

"Enough Rosa, can you think how you hurt me. You were my first." He grabbed her by the arms and carried her to bed as his body crashed into hers. "My first and you go around town like you did not care about me." Tyler stared into Rosa eyes. That filled with tears.

"I saved myself for you. You drove me crazy flirting around, as we were kids. I want you so much and still do. How could you sleep with some else?" Tyler questioned her.

Rosa just felt deep down she wasn't good enough for him. "I don't know."

Tyler angry thrusted forward in his jeans against Rosa's skirt. Rosa moaned at the small contact.

"Why Rosa. Why do you have to break my heart. You belong to me ever since we were little. I knew it. We have a connection. Your my soulmate." Tyler silenced himself by bending down kissing her to prove a point.

Tyler than rip down her skirt leaving on her bra and panties. Tyler shrugged off his shirt. He stared down and lean down placing his hands down on each side of her head.

"I love you Rosa." Tyler whispered.

Then reached down and unsnap her front clasp bra and pulled down her panties.

Tyler drop his pants and his underwear with it. His cock was sprung free with a force. Rosa reached out towards Tyler. Rubbing her hands up his muscle body. Tyler grabbed her hands placing them over his heart as he thrusted into her.

Rosa gasped. She tighten her body. Trying to make sure he wouldn't leave her. Tyler then stayed in her for it seemed like hours

"Tyler." Rosa moaned and arched backed to get more Tyler's in her.

Tyler began moving slowly in and out. With deep powerful thrusts. Rosa felt the pressure bulid in her, ready to let go. She could take it. She need air, she need water, she need something for her soul to survive. She want her Tyler to stop but she need to exploded first.

"Almost." Rosa panted.

Shifting her legs to wrap around Tyler's muscle back. She arched ready to explode.

"Look into my eyes." Tyler said with forced. Rosa raised her eyes to his. He was furious. But she could see the heat that was buliding in his eyes. They look animal not even human.

"Want you to know who is fucking you Rosa. Your brother. You lover. Your soulmate. I'm slamming my cock in you right now." he said as he slammed hard in to her.

Rosa whimpered because of the pain it felt so good. "I know who you are." Rosa shouted as he was close to edge.

Tyler took out his cock but the tip, not letting her reached her peak.

Rosa panted hard and moved her hips back and forth. Trying to grind herself on his member.

"Your the love of my life" she whimpered. "I love you, Tie"

Tyler eyes glazed over and he shove what energy he had left into her. Riding her like he she was prize horse.

Finally Rosa fell apart and squeezed Tyler. Sending him of the edge.

Rosa felt her body tense and loosen as she fell in a daze from what could be describe the best sex of her life.

Their sweaty bodies lay there intertwine. Tyler pulled out and slid beside Rosa. They lay on bed looking each other holding hands like two innocent kids.

"I love you" Tyler whispered with so much passion.

"And I love you, Tie." Rosa closed her eyes and fell to sleep.

Rosa awoke to the moonlight streaming down in her face. She looked over to Tyler`s face. At peace for once. He was her brother and her love of her life.

She knew in second she would chose him over Ryan. But he would never be prefect fit for her. Ryan was a man that was perfect and loved her. She had to pick him. But she couldn't without knowing that was in love with her twin. She knew this now as she saw looked in eyes, as he demand she knew it was him making love to her, he would lose it if she went with Ryan. Rosa got up slowly and then went to her purse quietly took out her phone. She walked out of bedroom down the hallway trying not to make a sound to call Ryan.

"Hello?" Ryan said.

"It's me sorry It's late but I need to ask you something?"

"Rosa. Of course." Ryan laughed.

Rosa sighed. "I'll meet you at your house in ten minutes."

"Ok I'll wait right here."

Rosa hang up and look to upstairs. She had to do this. She got her coat and left her place. Hoping Tyler wouldn't wake up before she got back.

Chapter Two: Can you run and hide?

Ten minutes later Rosa got up to Ryan's door.

Ryan open the door wearing only sweat pants. If this man body was on display at cake shop, no one could resist buying it. He was bulky and knowing what was downstairs he had it all. The looks, money, gentleman, and a body that was made by a god.

"Ryan." Rosa said.

"What's wrong?". Ryan rub his eyes.

Rosa instant went in for a hug. She knew what she had to do. "I have to come clean about something." She hug him tight. She knew her answer.

Ryan let her in his house. "Okay what's the deal?" His eyes sparkled from just waking up.

"I lied. When I first met you. I was involve with someone. I'm not going to say who. But we were close." Rosa paced around trying to come clean but not dragging Tyler in it.

Ryan took a deep breath. "I knew something was up but couldn't put my finger on it. I just knew you were someone i had to get to know but ididnt know why."

Rosa stare in his eyes. "I love you, Ryan and I don't think I'm ready to marry anyone."

Ryan nodded then looked at the ground. "If that's what you feel is best then I can't stop it. I love you too much to force you into something that your not ready for."

Rosa then stared up to him. "Ryan" she paused. " I need a DNA sample to see if your father of my baby."

Ryan stood back and his head shot up. "What?"

Rosa looked off to the side. "I don't know who the father is. Could be the other guy or you. I dont know who i want to be the father" she said at last knowing that was true.

Ryan nodded. "I understand I will do anything. Rosa I'll be there for you if this baby is mine. But Rosa."

Rosa stared at Ryan seeing him trying to fight emotions replaying over his face, Ryan was alweay in control he rarely lost himself.

"Rosa, I can't be with you if it's not mine. What your saying is true then you cheated on me. Or didn't tell me you were in another relationship. Right now I love you but for the best I can't trust you." Ryan said putting hands over his face.

Rosa start crying. "I'm sorry Ryan for dragging you in my life and this is a big mess. I don't know what I'm doing but I need to know if you the father." Ryan nodded.

" I think it's best for you to leave right now, Rosa." Ryan sighed as he open the door. "I'll call you when I'm ready to speak and if you need me before then, please call me."

Rosa nodded as she walked out. Ryan slowly shut the door. Rosa stared into his eyes. They were filled with sadness. And all she want to do was make it ok. But she was the one that hurt him. Ryan shut the door. Ryan was never like other guys. He would never raise his voice or hurt her. That hurt her more inside cause in another life time she could have been happy with him. Rosa gazed at the door for a minute then head home.

Rosa walked up the steps soon as she was about to open the door, it swung open. Tyler was standing there. Rosa looked up to see Tyler still sleepy but the look of betrayed.

"Tyler, I went to Ryan's to ask for a DNA for the test if he is the father." Rosa said quietly as she enter the place.

Tyler nodded and then kissed her forehead. "I love you, I'll be here no matter what. Sorry I freak out but I can't bare thought of not having you in my life." Tyler wrapped his arms around Rosa's small petite body.

Rosa felt warmth creep into her skin. She always will feel safe with Tyler. Her twin. No one could change that.

Tyler grabbed her hand and walked her up to their room.

Chapter Three: Timeline

Two months later.

Rosa sat down and took a deep breath. She look down at the sample. Ryan gave her a swap of DNA. When the time came down she would give birth to her baby then find if Ryan was father or not.

Ryan told her once she had the baby and to tell him about the news. Rosa sighed again. She knew what she had to do. Tyler and her had been great ever since they talked. They had been talking and been closer again.

Ryan was pretty much out picture, she only saw him once. He looked sad. Rosa felt horrible and but knew he was better off without her. Her plan was about to be set in motion.

She bought a little place for her and her baby to grow up in. She knew no matter what happen she had to give Tyler a chance without her in it. She had to be strong and stand on her two feet.

"Hey babe what are you looking at?" Tyler asked as came closer to Rosa.

Rosa hid the bag in her purse. "Oh nothing just some pills I have to take to make the baby sure is healthy." She smiled at Tyler. Has he bent down to kiss her on the lips.

"I love you." Tyler looked into Rosa's eyes meaning what he said.

Rosa nodded. "I love you too."

Tyler hugged her and kissed her again. "Ok so I'll only be gone for two days for work. You have my number and the hotel number if you need to reach me."

Rosa smiled. "Yeah got all that, trust me it be okay. Now go before for you are late, silly."

Tyler laughed then started to walk away. "Is something wrong?" he asked turning back.

"Why would there be anything wrong?" she said.

Tyler just looked at her and laughed. "Sorry I thought it felt like you were.." he trailed off. "Never mind. I am silly. Bye."

Rosa waited then got up to look out of the window to see if Tyler's car had left. She waited a couple more minutes. Got everything packed and ready. She lay down on the bed she shared with Tyler and started crying. "I love you till I'll die." she said softly holing hands over her belly. She knew she was talking to her baby and Tyler at same time.

Rosa finally got up and placed letter on the bed. And walked out of the house. Looking back one last time. Then moved forward with her bags. It was time to leave. This was her finally decision.

As Tyler got the road he sense something off but couldn't figure out what it was. He looked down at text from Rosa. It said. "I'll call you if anything goes wrong. But my phone is acting weird have go shop to fix. See you when you get back. Love rosa."

Tyler thought that was strange then he remember for the past week Rosa said her phone was acting weird. He nodded and sent back text. "Ok talk to you when I get home. I love you" He smiled could wait to get this over with so he could cuddle up with Rosa on their bed.

Everything seemed to have been more than great. He sighed and place his phone in his bag. As he looked out the window.

Rosa took a bus then another bus to get to the small town that she had bought a small house with cash. She didn't tell anyone of her plan not even Ryan or Tyler. She need to stop screwing up their lives and live apart from them. She drop her bags in her house and sighed.

Five months later.

Tyler sat at his chair with a glass of scotch in his hand. He could barely hold it up since he was drunk. He didn't where he went wrong. He tried calling, texting her but the phone was disconnected. He didn't know how to get hold of her.

He stared at letter again. It was crumple and still smelled like Rosa. He read the letter again. "Tie I'm sorry what I put you through and it was my mistake. I know I want something I could not have and destroyed it by loving it too much. I'm sorry. Do you remember that night were we moved in to old bat's house? That night I thought I was losing myself. I thought it was falling apart but you brought me back. But I took your life away. I'm sorry I love you. Don't come looking for me. I'm alright and I know what I have to do. This is goodbye, Tie maybe I'll see you again but I can't take it. I ruin everything I touch. I want to do good by this baby. Give it life I never had. Love with all my heart. Rosa."

Tyler eyes streamed down with tears. He couldn't

take it anymore. He tried getting hold of Ryan but he didn't know anything either. Ryan told him that Rosa said she was happy and starting a new life, she will contact them when she was ready. Tyler felt sorry for him. But Rosa was always going to be his.

Rosa look up to her little house. She was now eight months pregnant. She was carrying a baby girl. She knew she had to protect her. She sat on the swing outside. She always love a big front porch with bench swing in front of the house. Rosa looked at the sky and wonder what Tyler was doing right now.

She hadn't seen or heard from since she left him. It was breaking her heart. She felt like there was a hole and then a pain came shooting into her body.

Rosa gasped then she get another one in her stomach. She cried out. She couldnt have been havinga baby. It was too soon. But then felt another stab. She walked slowly over to her neighbor's house and knocked on the door.

The door open and stood a young man about the age of eighteen. He was very handsome. "Hi is Sam here?" Rosa spoked holding her stomach.

The guy shook his head. "No my mom and dad went out. Do you want to leave a message?"

"Ahhhh" Rosa shrieked out as she felt the pain again.

"Are you ok?". The young man came to hold on to Rosa.

"I think I'm having my baby." Rosa whispered about to faint.

"Here let me drive you, my name is Adam." As he lift her up in his arms like she weigh nothing.

He ran over the small car and placed her in. He got in car starting it up. Rosa look over to him.

"Thank you.". She smiled knowing she be alright.

Tyler felt the twitch again. Like string being pulled. It was pain in his lower belly. But Tyler didn't care up to this point. He drank more of the bottle till it was empty then fell a sleep.

"It's a girl." said the doctor has he bought the tiny little buddle up so Rosa could see it. Rosa just felt a peace looking into her eyes. The doctor hand her over to the nurse. The nurse then check to make sure everything was alright as she swap the baby. Taking her DNA. Rosa will finally going to know if Ryan was the father or not.

Rosa lay back as nurse hand her little baby. She kept crying till she looked up into Rosa's eyes then suddenly stop.

"I'm going to name you Lisa." she whispered. The baby closed her eyes falling to sleep like it was long journey to get there.

"Rosa?"

Rosa open her eyes. "Yes?".

Nurse came forward "Do you want me to contact anyone?"

Rosa sighed. "No I still have to find who the father is."

Nurse nodded. "Yes we took swap from your baby and the other swap. The test won't be in for two weeks. Are you sure don't want anyone here?"

Rosa's eyes started watering up. She want Tyler and she wished didn't screw up with Ryan and Tyler's life. "No thank you. It's just me and my baby now."

Nurse walked away leaving Rosa with her thoughts. It was going be long day.

Chapter Four: Takes time

Two years later.

Tyler was finally settle in his life. He had a stable girlfriend named Emily. He felt for her but he didn't love her. Rosa was always in his mind. But it was time to move on. It had been long time since he last saw Rosa. He thought she would call after she had her baby but not a word from her.

Emily was at his place cooking a meal for him and he thought it was going to be like any other day till he ran into Ryan on the street.

Ryan was carrying flowers in his right hand and smiling happily. Tyler stop in his tracks. Ryan looked ahead and spot Tyler.

They both stop and looked each for a second. "How are you doing Tyler?" Ryan asked.

Tyler wonder who the flowers were for. Was he still seeing Rosa. He had only these question burning up but couldn't ask. "I'm good. How are you?" Tyler stuff his hands in his pocket.

Ryan nodded. "I'm great.I was heading over to see my wife Laurie."

Tyler just gasped. "Your married?"

Ryan nodded. "Ever since Rosa told me the truth. I felt like I was lost everything till one day things I usually would have never gone or do.Had lead me straight to Laurie. It was like fate that I met her. I think it was because Rosa help me there. I thought she was the only one for a while then it hit me that could live without Rosa. But Laurie I can't."Ryan smiled sadly.

12