For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well I'm glad. For you. Do still keep contact with Rosa?" Tyler curiosity got best of him.

"I hear from her once every two months. She let's me know how she doing and I tell how I am. Glad we remain friends." Ryan spoke with peace.

Tyler just thought that was unbelievable. Either Ryan was a well stand up guy or he was making all of this up. Tyler had to know about Rosa. So it finally came out. "I don't talk to her but I was whatever happen the baby? Are you....?"

Ryan looked shocked. "You don't speak to her?"

"Yeah she never spoke to me after she left."

"You guys seemed so close, thought she would contact you afterwards." Ryan stated.

Tyler nodded. "So?"

"Oh sorry yeah. I'm not the father and Rosa's baby is good last time she talked to me and sent me pictures. Man does the baby ever take after you both." Ryan laughed.

It hit Tyler than that he was the father. "Yeah guess because we are twins. Well can I have Rosa's number?"

Ryan got out his phone gave him the number and everything he knew about where Rosa was living. What she did.

Tyler knew what he had to do as he got all the information. He ran to his place as he came in he had completely forgot Emily was cooking for him.

He knew then his life would never be seem if went for Rosa. Tyler sat down to think. As Emily kissed him on his lips.

Rosa was out in the garden with Lisa. Rosa smiled at her daughter. Who was chatting up a storm with her toys as she roll them in her little sandbox.

Rosa was busy fixing her garden then soon as Lisa stop talking she turned around to check on her.

Tyler stood there in the backyard looking his great with a pair of jeans and sweater. He was looking down at the little girl in the sandbox.

Lisa giggle and raised her hands up to Tyler to be picked up.

"Me get up!" shouted Lisa. "Me, Lisa up!"

Rosa stood there in shocked. As Tyler picked up Lisa. She never thought that he would found her.

"Why didn't you tell me that she was mine. I thought you would at least phone?" Tyler walked up to Rosa with Lisa in his arms.

Lisa was hugging him and falling sleep. It was like knew Tyler was her father and finally came home.

"I ruin your life." Rosa whispered.

"No you didn't. Rosa we made a decision on our own and I love you till the end of time. Why did you have to run away?" Tyler hugged Lisa closer to him like he was afraid he would lose her when he had just found out he had daughter.

Rosa looked down. "I was the one that made the mistake. I want Lisa to have normal life. I didn't know if Ryan was father or not till the test. I felt bad what I did to Ryan. But now he has peace. And I was hoping you find it too?"

"Never did. I felt a little better after awhile when I tried to move on but you were always in my mind Rosa. I'll love is not simple. It's wrong but I love you more than anyone in my life time. It scared me when we little but I'm not scared now. I'm fighting for you now. I gave my life up for you, just to find you. Here I am ready for my love, my twin, my soul mate to accept me?" Tyler took deep breath and moved towards her with their daughter in his arms. "what do you say?"

Rosa smiled as she started to cry. "I love you Tie forever. If you want this. Then I guess I can't stop this anymore."Rosa wrap her arms around her twin and her daughter.

"Daddy's home now mommy?" Lisa looked up sleepily at them with a smile on her face.

"Yes I'm home now." Tyler spoke as he sat Lisa down on ground.

Tyler kissed Rosa on the lips and gently picking her up off the ground to make sure she knew his choice.

"Eeeewwww" Lisa cover her eyes with her little hands.

Tyler put Rosa down and laughed at Lisa.

Rosa smiled. "I'm sorry."

Tyler brushed his palm against cheek. "You have a lifetime to make it up to me." He tease as he winked.

Rosa hit him in arm. But she would make it up to him that night.

Tyler picked up his daughter and grab hold of Rosa's hand walked towards the little house that they were going spend every moment loving each other till they die.

The end.

*

Author note: Need to find a editor and sorry for taking long time putting this up. It was hard one to write.... as i frist wrote that Rosa ending up with Ryan but then it hit me could Ryan live without Rosa? He probably could but Rosa and Tyler could never.... Thank you

Hope you like my story. Thanks and this is the end of Rosa and Tyler's story.

12