For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of relaxation she got out of the tub and explained that she forgot to grab towels. She left me for a few moments and I washed my face with a small washcloth. She came back wrapped in a towel and held one open for me. She tucked it tightly around me and proceeded to dry my hair. We walked back into the bedroom and she pulled out a brush, first brushing her own hair, then mine. Sarah got up and went to our chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of royal blue panties and a matching bra and threw them at my unsuspecting head. She let out a small chuckle as she slipped into her underwear. I tossed her favorite robe at her head but she reacted quickly and snatched it out of the air.

I gave her my ‘come hither’ eyes and she made a running leap onto the bed. I snuggled close to her and she wrapper her arms around me.

There was a knock at the door, “Come in,” Sarah said.

It was not one of the servants who came in though, it was a man dressed in only a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts and sandals. I quickly tightened the sash holding my robe together and sat up a little. He had the most beautiful eyes and a curly mop of hair on his head and the slightest bit of muscle definition that made him genuinely sexy.

“Please, sit down,” Sarah said as she motioned to the chair, “Lilly, this is Ivan, he works for the company fixing computers. Ivan, this is my love Lilly, you have seen her pictures on my desk but it’s definitely better in real life, wouldn’t you say?”

He just stared at me and blushed. It was odd to have a man in the house that wasn’t one of the servants. I was used to them seeing me running around in just panties and a bra but now I felt so self-conscious about everything. I ran my fingers through my damp hair to get it out of my face and made sure I was well covered by my short robe but that didn’t seem to be enough. I almost cowered behind Sarah, trying to get as close to her as possible to hide myself.

“Lilly, my love, I brought him here for you,” she said.

“What?! What do you mean?” I said, completely shocked.

“You haven’t had a man for almost three years now.”

“So!” I shouted, “I don’t love anyone but you!”

“Lilly, please calm down. I thought you would enjoy this.”

“I don’t love him, I love you,” I said as I held her tightly.

“Should I leave?” Ivan asked

“No, let me just talk to Lilly alone, I should have talked to her in the first place,” Sarah said as she rang the bell and Ivan was escorted out.

“Why did you do this?” I asked

“Lilly, I haven’t told you this but I don’t think you are truly happy in our relationship. You are bisexual, not a lesbian. I thought you might enjoy the company of a man. I’m sorry if I have upset you.”

“I am completely content in our relationship, I don’t need-,” I said but Sarah cut me off.

“Lilly, I want to have a baby,” I was dumbfounded but she continued, “You are our only hope, you know I can’t have children. I was hoping you would get to know him and eventually… you know.”

I was silent for the longest time and she rang the bell and Ivan was escorted back in the room. I looked down, completely miserable. I had bitten her head off when all she wanted to do was make things better for me. He sat back in the chair and Sarah struck up a conversation.

“Ivan, I am sorry things have gone so wrong today. You are welcome to stay for lunch.”

“Thank you Ms. Sheer,” he said shyly.

“We are not at work, please call me Sarah.”

I leaned over and kissed Sarah and whispered gently in her ear, “I love you” and walked over to the chair Ivan was sitting in. He looked at me like I was insane and I sat in his lap gently. I placed one hand on each of his cheeks and tilted my head and kissed him on the lips. I could just feel Sarah smiling on me so I took it a step forward. I pressed my tongue to his lips and he opened his mouth slightly and I invaded it. I drew my nails over his back and he stiffened up as if it tickled. He was very still, seemingly petrified. I got off of his lap and walked over to the bed and climbed in. I motioned for him to join us and he slowly walked over to the bed.

He went to climb in and Sarah stopped him, “No shirts, shorts or shoes, it’s our rule.”

I had never heard of that rule before, Sarah came into our bed fully clothed all the time. I took advantage of it and unbuttoned his shorts and slowly let down the fly. He climbed in and I moved over so he could be in between the two of us. I leaned over and kissed Sarah deeply and passionately, the kind of kiss that comes when you are at the airport and you know you aren’t going to see each other for a long time. Ivan didn’t know what to do so he just lay there, stiff as a board. I took his hand and kissed his fingertips and held his hand to my face.

He seemed to look to Sarah for some reassurance and she smiled at him. He untied my sash and played with the taut flesh of my stomach. I reached around and unhooked the clasp of my bra and threw it off the bed and took his hand and put it on the firm skin. I bent forward and began sucking on his neck and tilted my head in a way to invite him to do the same. My breasts pressed against his chest and he had his hands around my back massaging my bum through the soft material.

There was a knock at the door and Ivan had stopped for a moment but I continued. The servant brought in a tray of sandwiches and Sarah got up to hurry him out. I had my hands down his boxers and began feeling around and was completely shocked. I gave Sarah a look like ‘There is no way that is going there!!’ and she just rolled her eyes and shook her head at me. He was even bigger than the dildo she had used the other night. Sarah climbed back in bed and came up behind me this time and she kissed my neck while I wrestled to get his boxers off. She guided Ivan’s hands and helped him get my panties off. Here we were, a nude mass of flesh and Sarah was still fully clothed.

I whispered in Ivan’s ear and he sat on the side of the bed and I began undressing Sarah. I freed her massive breasts and Ivan nearly died. All of her bras smashed her endowments down but now that they were liberated they seemed to be twice the size they were before. I wanted to be flirtatious with Sarah at the same time as I was trying to turn Ivan on so I removed Sarah’s panties using my teeth only, getting a good whiff of her scent. Ivan had watched the whole naughty show and was getting really horny. I laid on my back and pulled Sarah close to me on my left and Ivan on my right and they both held my hands as they each found an area to kiss and alternated on my lips.

Ivan began rubbing his groin on my leg as he suckled my breast. I dreaded the thought of having sex with him. I wanted to, I hadn’t had a man for a long time and I craved the feeling I got when I could feel the spurting inside me. But I didn’t think I could possibly handle that much in me. I got very nervous and Sarah realized it.

“You don’t have to have sex, you body is strictly yours,” she reassured

It didn’t do much to ease my fears. But I had made up my mind.

“Sarah, I think I am going to need some help,” I said.

She rubbed my nose with hers and kissed my lips softly. She gently elevated my pelvis by placing a pillow under my bum, which would make it easier to enter. She got out a bottle of lubrication and generously applied it to both of us. She kissed me again on the lips and Ivan leaned in and kissed me as well. He touched my clit but didn’t have much experience and it made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Sarah took his hand and guided his middle finger in my hole and helped him stroke my g-spot. I moaned loudly and he continued for a few moments.

He took his time and rubbed the head of his cock along my slit and when he was ready he preceded to press it in. It already met up with some resistance and Sarah kissed me as I shut my eyes tightly. He slipped past and I let out a small scream. I tried to hold back the tears and Sarah held my hand tightly, whispering, “It’ll be okay”. Ivan paused for a moment when he got it all in, panting slightly. He stroked my face with the back of his hand and tried to soothe me.

He continued and began pumping in and out, slow and methodically, much slower than with the dildo. Pain mixed with pleasure as he struck my g-spot with every stroke. My tiny vagina contracted hard on him and he moaned loudly and his legs began to shake. He thrust in and out and his legs became so weak that he fell onto his hands and knees. I yelped and winced but Sarah smiled at me and it seemed to make everything better. He came violently inside me and I shook all over. He pulled out and curled up next to me.

I closed my legs tightly and rolled onto my side, holding Sarah forcefully. I had bled a little on the sheets and Sarah looked at me, feeling a little guilty for suggesting it. She rubbed my back softly and I curled up with her. Ivan was fast asleep and we covered him up and went downstairs to sit on the grand terrace.

I sat in her lap in one of the lounge chairs and clung to her like a baby. She consoled me and kissed me gently on the lips. I loved her and she always wanted to absolute best for me. The sun began going down and a servant brought us a blanket to wrap up in. Ivan came down with his boxers on and kissed my cheek and gave Sarah a hug. He pulled up a chair and held my hand, kissing it gently. I fell asleep surrounded by the love of the two of them.

It was seven months full of false hope and fertility concoctions. Ivan would come over all the time and we continued this ritual a total of twenty-six times before I finally conceived. I was in a state of pure bliss when the little blue line showed up on the pregnancy test. For the first few months Sarah and I planned the baby’s room and shopped for new things. She went out and bought a minivan and had a car seat professionally installed and triple checked. All of this before I was even showing signs. Ivan came over frequently, he would only have to be part of the baby’s life if he wished and he made a conscious effort to be there to see the first ultrasound. Sarah had been hoping that the baby was a girl and deep down that’s what I wanted as well but we didn’t actually want to know until the baby was born.

We would sit in bed every night and she would read to the baby and we debated over names. We argued over private or public schooling, piano lessons or horseback riding lessons and summers at the lake or at home; all before the baby was even five months in the womb. My belly began to swell and Sarah made fun of my naval, which was turning from ‘innie’ to ‘outie’. She would get much amusement from watching me get dressed; each day I would find something else that didn’t fit. We went shopping but I could never find anything I liked. We went to the mall to a maternity store and she spent over two hundred dollars on clothing for me, all of which proudly displayed my tummy.

When I got bigger she would give my back massages and rub sweet smelling oil into my belly. She doted on me as if I was a goddess; bringing me food in bed, rubbing my feet, buying me useless things I didn’t need, but I loved her for it. As month seven approached she began only working half days. She would spend most of her time watching me as I maneuvered through skinny passages and moved throughout the house with my back arched and my hands on my hips. She loved sitting by the pool while I swam my laps, remarking that I was ‘so graceful in the water’. I would immediately retort with something like ‘oh, and I don’t look graceful any other time?’ She would roll her eyes at me and I would splash her and that would be our daily routine.

One warm morning I finished my shower, wrapped a large towel around myself and lay on the bed. I hadn’t noticed but Sarah was watching me from the doorway, loving the sight of my nearly naked form lying there. She moved in stealthily and kissed me while I had my eyes closed. I moaned against her lips, only pressing her to love me more. She smiled, bearing against me. Her fingertips lightly traced idle designs along the firm flesh of my gravid belly, occasionally pressing against my bellybutton. Her other hand caressing and massaging my breasts, running her fingertips across my nipples, her lips locked to mine in a kiss.

I broke our moment of passion and smiled devilishly at her. I ran my fingers through her hair and gently pushed her down to my breasts. "Make love to me Sarah"

She nuzzled my breasts, her hot breath washing across my nipples. She tenderly licked one before settling in and suckling, sucking hard and licking, trying to stimulate me to orgasm without touching anything else. I balled the sheets up in my hands as wave upon wave of pleasure wracked my body. Her tongue was expertly teasing me and I was so close to orgasm I was quaking. She continued suckling, her lips and tongue massaging and rubbing my right nipple. My left was in the expert care of her fingertips; gentle stroking, the occasional soft pinch, and rolling the sensitive nub between her fingers. That was all she did for now, trying to get me, the woman she loved, to climax and climax hard.

I was panting hard and arching my back towards my lover. As I bit down on my bottom lip I muffled a scream and came. My body convulsed as I forced her head to be buried in my chest, hoping she would suck harder. A small little trickle of moisture ran from my slit, onto the bed. She was suckling as hard as possible, kneading the soft flesh of my breasts with her fingertips. Her tongue flitted over my nipple and one hand stroked my belly, her hips and dripping pussy pressed against my thigh.

I shuddered and sighed and came down off my high. As my eyes began to focus once more I looked down at her with pure adoration. She made me feel like a queen whenever we were together. My eyes then wandered a bit lower and saw her pressed to my thigh. A sly smile spread over my face. "Sarah, would you like a little help with that?" I said as my hands found there way to her warm slit.

She blinked, and gasped as my hands found her wet nub and she blushed a little. "Y-yeah, I would..."

An evil grin spread over my face, one that seemed to say 'Oh you're in for it now!' I rolled her over and nuzzled the nape of her neck, working my way down, nibbling and licking her nipples, licking her tummy. My eyes feasted on her for a moment before I began lapping up the moisture on her thighs. She gasped, watching, though her vision hazed over with pleasure, her legs twitching. I licked the soft skin like a cat grooming her paws; firm, long strokes with a soft tongue. I nibbled up and down her thighs, hoping to elicit a soft moan or two. I wanted her to orgasm, to feel her body shake and hear her scream out in ecstasy. I looked into her eyes, flashed down to her cunt and then looked into her eyes again. I buried my face in her pussy in one split second, licking all over with a furious tongue. I moaned and licked it hard, savoring her subtle sweetness. Her entire body was trembling as she desperately tried to hold in her orgasm, she was holding back, hands clenching the sheets, her body rigid.

I sucked on her swollen clit hard. I waited eagerly to be able to lap up all of her sweet juices. I moaned against her and sucked hard, over and over, sending waves through her body; in hopes she would climax soon. And it proved my teasing was too much, and she cried out, shivering as she came. She lay still, panting, catching her breath and cuddled me close.

"You didn’t have to do that, you know," she half censured.

I laughed and said "Didn't have to, I wanted to."

She smiled, and kissed me, nuzzling close. "Happy?"

“Yes," I said with a smirk as I licked my lips

She smiled. "Goody! I'm glad you're happy. What else would you like me to do for you?"

I cuddled softly and said, "Just sit here and be with me, that's enough for me."

Her love for me was unparalleled. Ivan’s visits seemed to come after longer and longer periods of time but her love was unwavering. She was at every Lamaze meeting and even held one at our house when the coach had to leave town for a week. She had the servants busily baby-proofing the entire house; gates on every staircase, cabinet locks for the kitchen, baby monitors for just about every room. I tried to explain that those things wouldn’t be needed for a long time but she didn’t listen and went right ahead with her plans. When she was done, the whole second floor seemed to be dedicated to the baby.

I was eight months along when I started having contractions. She took me immediately to the hospital. I was given some medication and told I had to stay on bed rest. It was very difficult because I had been quite active. Sarah didn’t even want me to get up to use the bathroom! But I would find some way to distract her by sending her on some phony errand or something and when she returned I would be sitting on the toilet and she would scowl at me and help me back into bed.

I held off the inevitable for about a week and a half longer and woke up in the middle of the night in the first stages of labor. Sarah wrapped me in our blanket and took me to the car. She drove to the hospital as quickly as possible and on the way I called Ivan using our cell phone. He got to the hospital before us and reserved a room in the maternity ward. I was wheeled up there in a wheel chair and helped into my gurney. The nurses dressed me in one of those silly paper gowns and propped up my feet.

“One of you is going to have to leave,” the head nurse said.

“I request that they both stay, Sarah is my wife and Ivan is the father,” I explained.

“Oh, one of those situations,” the head nurse said as she rolled her eyes.

I was quite relieved when the head nurse left because she was making things quite unfriendly in the room and I didn’t want my baby to come into a hostile environment. I wanted a natural birth but the pain was getting quite bad. Sarah and Ivan each took a hand and helped me through the contractions, which were getting stronger and more frequent. When the big ones came I almost crushed Ivan’s hand, Sarah said she could hear the bones popping. I was relatively quiet but the pain was very intense. I strained back the tears as the baby’s head forced it’s way out and Sarah praised me for it all.

“It’s a girl!” the nurse shouted and handed Sarah the baby.

I looked into her eyes; our child of love and I cried like a fool. Ivan kissed me on the cheek and got the hold the baby next. They took her away for a moment and foot printed her and made up her birth certificate, Morgan Alyson Whitmore. She had the most beautiful eyes, eyes like Sarah’s.

When they brought her back I had to nurse her, which wasn’t working out at first. All of the nurses poked and prodded at my breasts, squeezing them, trying to get the milk to flow. Sarah came in with her delicate hands and finally got it to work and she passed the baby to me and I fed her. Morgan hadn’t cried once, which was quite a relief. After about four hours, my tests came back normal and Morgan had received all of her immunizations and was ready to go home. We packed up the car with all the things and I strapped our baby in tightly. Ivan kissed me on the cheek and promised to meet up with us at our house.

Naturally, he got their first because Sarah insisted on driving about five miles per hour. Okay, so I’m exaggerating but she was very cautious and made me feel really safe. We pulled into the garage and Ivan was sitting at our table waiting for us. He carried her upstairs to our bedroom as I lay on the bed, exhausted. Sarah massaged my back and whispered in my ear, praising me for such a wonderful job I had done. The baby became fussy and I fed her again and dozed off while Sarah and Ivan watched. They took her out of the room in case she decided to cry; they wanted me to get some sleep.