For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope!” Sarah smiled brightly, almost childlike in her joy, “Tonight, my love, I shall serenade you with sweet music and then we shall find a wonderful restaurant and I shall show you gourmet delights the likes of which you have never seen or tasted before!”

The sign on the building was “Mary’s Place” and below that, in smaller lettering on a lighted signboard: “Karaoke Tonight”.

I protested. “Sarah you never sing at the house- heck I asked you to once and you told me you had a horrible singing voice! So why now?”

“Because you need this now, Lilly. You’re tired, and stressed, and sick of being stuck in a wheelchair, and so I’m going to do my best to rekindle whatever infinitesimally small amount of love that may be lost between us over this.”

We looked at each other for a moment after that was said, and then both broke down into laughter at the same time, Sarah laughing uproariously, and I burst into fits of giggling.

“Aeeheeheeheeheehee! Us, lose love? Eeeheeheehee! That’s too funny!”

“Bwahahahahahahahaha! I know, it’s just too- Hahahahahaha- ridiculous, isn’t it?”

Once we had regained our composure, Sarah wheeled me into the bar and immediately wove her way through the crowd, using her height to her advantage and being as imposingly scary as possible. People got out of her way quite quickly, and she signed up for Karaoke and then came back to me.

“I hope you like this, love,” Sarah reached down and caressed my face, tracing her fingers along my cheeks. “Sarah Whitmore, it’s your turn.” Came the voice over the speakers. Sarah grinned, and danced up to the stage whirling and prancing, her body seeming to flow through the dance moves, despite her size. Once up onstage, she bowed, showing a huge amount of cleavage, which elicited cheers and jeers from the male crowd. She threw a saucy wink at me.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I shall now bring you my rendition of…. ‘Everything I do’, by The Police.” She paused, closed her eyes, and then opened them once more, starting to sing. (Insert song lyrics here) Throughout the song, Sarah danced slowly, every movement, every motion, every single ounce of her being radiating love for me, like a light bulb gives off light. Each time the chorus came around; she’d fix her lightning gaze upon me, eyes watery with tears of love and joy for the wheelchair-bound woman before her in the crowd. When she finished, she bowed once more to thunderous applause, and walked offstage to embrace me.

“Well, did you like it?”

”Sarah, you were amazing!” I narrowed my eyes at her. “Why don’t you do things like this more often, hmm?”

“Because then it wouldn’t be as special when I do sing! So there!” she giggled, raspberrying as she wheeled me out into the night.

She helped my into the car and once inside kissed me on my forehead. I cherished her sweet, subtle love for me. She got herself situated in the car, maneuvering her large breasts so she could grab hold of the steering wheel and drive. Once she had buckled the seat belt, her stomach let out a thunderous growl that I could not help laughing at.

“I guess I am a bit hungry. Are you up to being wined and dined?” she asked.

“Sure, I’m starving! I demolished the little bowl of pretzels they served at the bar!”

She laughed, “I know just the place we can go.” We sped out of the parking lot and got on to the highway. She turned on the radio and obliged me for once, putting on my favorite classical music station. I smiled sweetly at her and held her hand loosely as she drove. I fell asleep for a little while and was roused out of a very pleasant dream by an even more pleasant figure stroking my arm. She had already parked at the restaurant, “The Château,” and was ready to go in. I kissed her cheek and she went around my side of the van and helped me into my wheelchair.

There was no ramp to get into the building so she had to tilt my chair back and pull me up a couple steps. When we got in she said something about it and I guess they feared a lawsuit because they gave us exceptional service. We were shown our seats and given menus to make our selections from. Sarah had a very difficult time deciding what she wanted for dinner considering she wanted everything. The waiter had come for the third time asking if we were done choosing what we wanted and she still hadn’t come up with an answer.

“Sarah, how about we start off with a nice asparagus soup?” I suggested.

“Yes, that sounds good!” she smiled.

The waiter gave me a grin, finally getting an answer from us. We were served very quickly but I had time to convince Sarah that she should try the Beef Burgundy. I opted for something a bit lighter, not liking the traditional French cuisine drowned in cream sauce, and I ordered the Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce. Sarah said she was quite hungry and even ordered another main dish, the Coquilles Saint-Jacques, a scallop dish with Swiss cheese. We were served our soups and it looked delicious. I took a spoonful in my mouth and had forgotten to blow on it and burnt my tongue.

“Awwww, would you like me to kiss it and make it better?” Sarah asked slyly.

I blushed and looked at her sheepishly, “Maybe later”

Sarah finished the soup and her tummy protested with another loud growl. She patted it and said, “Don’t worry, more is coming.” That sent me into a fit of laughter, nearly making me spit soup across the table. She just smiled and offered me her napkin.


The rest of our meal came and I found the salmon brilliantly cooked, infused with the flavor of dill as it was poached. Sarah loved the Beef Burgundy, saying that the wine really made it taste wonderful. I even caught her using her bread to mop up the extra juices. I wanted to finish off the meal with a really good dessert so I ordered Cherries Jubilee. It came to us in a large flat bowl with brandy poured all over the cherries and a big scoop of ice cream in the middle. The waiter placed it on the table and proceeded to light it. The blue flames danced until well after he had left. We fed each other spoonfuls of cherries and ice cream and Sarah would purposely dribble some down my chin and then proceed to lick it off, much to my embarrassment.

We flagged down the waiter and said we were ready for our check. When he came back, he brought the maitre d, a very French-looking man with a heavy accent.

“Madams, Because of your earlier struggles in trying to get into the restaurant, we have decided to treat you to this dinner. Please have a pleasant evening and if you wish we can get a few waiters to help the petit lady down the stairs.”

“Thanks!” Sarah said so poignantly, both of us at a loss for words. As the headwaiter turned to leave, Sarah spoke up again. “Sir, just so you know, it is a big building code violation if you don’t have wheel chair access. It would be in your best interest to get a ramp put in before your next inspection.”

We left with the help of two waiters who eased me down the stairs. I felt a bit uncomfortable having to rely on so many other people, sometimes people I didn’t even know. We decided to head back home, I missed Morgan and Sarah wanted to get out of the clothes she was in and just run around the house naked. We got back on the highway and headed for home. We were pulled into our own garage in less than half an hour and greeted by Ivan with my bathrobe on and a towel on his head. I laughed as her feigned being my mother.

“Young lady!” he said with his hands on his hips, “Where have you been? Do you realize how late it is?! You march straight up to your room! And you,” he said, waving a finger at Sarah, “you little hooligan! Keeping my precious Lilly out this late!”

We all had a good laugh. I wheeled myself over to the stairs and distracted Sarah by saying I had forgotten something in the car. While she was away, I proceeded to walk upstairs to check on Morgan in her crib.

I felt an arm grab me about the waist and support me as I walked. I looked over, it was Ivan, and he spoke up, “Hurry, she’s going to be back really soon and get quite mad at you! Come on, just a little bit more, there.”

I made it to the landing at the top of the steps in record time and walked to Morgan’s room. She was sleeping, but not very soundly because when I came in her room she stirred and cooed. I picked her up and sat in the rocking chair, unbuttoning my shirt I fed her until she was fast asleep again. Sarah came in and stood glaring at me, obviously upset that I had come up here on my own, but I never listened to her and she knew it.

I motioned for her to sit down and she pulled up a stool and sat next to me, tracing her fingers across my arm, giving me goose bumps. A chill ran up my spine at her touch and I noticeably shivered. She smiled at me, took sleeping Morgan into her arms and laid her back down in her crib. She swept me off my feet and hauled me to the bedroom. I heard Ivan’s car door shut and him turn on the engine. Now we were alone at last.

We hadn’t made love since Morgan was born and just the thought of getting that treatment was making me wetter than ever. She laid me on the bed and began undressing in front of me, doing an unintentional striptease. I bit into my bottom lip, watching her slowly slide down the zipper in the back, finally stopping right before her shapely ass. I was practically drooling as she slid the straps from her shoulders and revealed her beautiful breasts. She let the blue gown fall to the floor and turned to me, clad in only a pair of blue panties which stood out starkly against the pure whiteness of her skin. She sat on the bed and took me in her arms, unbuttoning my shirt as she kissed me deeply. I melted at her sweet touch and felt like putty in her arms. She was so kind and gentle with me, afraid I was going to break like a porcelain doll.

I slipped out of my jeans and panties and lay down on the bed. She came and straddled me playfully, using her hair to tickle my face. I wanted to massage the huge hanging globes before me but as I reached for them she stopped me and kissed my hands lovingly. She worked her way up; kissing my chest, then my neck, then jaw line, until finally reaching my lips. Her breath still held the aroma of cherries when she nuzzled my face with her nose. I eagerly awaited my opportunity to lick her lips and see if she tasted as good as she smelled. She kissed the corner of my mouth as she slid off my bra and gently rubbed my sensitive nipples. I arched my back at her touch and she just smiled at me.

“Having fun my little pet?” she whispered hotly in my ear.

I moaned in agreement, not being able to force myself to form words. She grinned widely and slid down my body, taking one of my nipples in her hot mouth and using her free hand to cup my other breast. She teased the stiff nub with her tongue, flitting across it widely. If I hadn’t been so turned on, my sore breasts probably would have caused me to protest. She began sucking a very little bit of milk out and let some dribble down my breast. She quickly remedied this and began running her tongue down to lick up all of the precious milk.

I ran my nails through her silky hair as I endured this sensual torture. She would take a break from suckling, just to deposit little kisses all over my chest and abdomen, avoiding the tender stitches, which would surely cause pain and spoil the moment. She took great pleasure in teasing my belly button with her tongue, tickling me further into sexual excitement. She rested her head on my pelvic bone and ran her fingers over my tummy, close to the sutures, as if she were paying her “last respects” to my uterus; which would never be able to carry children again.

She kissed my shaved mound that looked so sweet and inviting when bald. She ran her fingers along my slit, gathering a bit of moisture and licking it off of herself. I spread my legs and she licked my thighs with a stiff tongue. Her hands went under my bum and lifted me closer to her waiting mouth. Her breath was like fire to me, searing my overwrought body, causing a familiar stirring in my loins.

She stared deep into my eyes, deep blue meeting honey brown. My longing was apparent as I bit into my lip seductively. With deft movements, never losing eye contact, she slid her finger into my opening and spread my lips widely. She smiled at me once more before diving into my dripping cunt. Her nose stimulated my clit while her tongue lapped up the juices and probed my hole. One finger, then two entered me as she massaged my g-spot. I was whimpering and grinding myself on her and she found much satisfaction in seeing me approach my orgasm. But approach would be all I was allowed to do for now as she pulled her fingers out and sat back watching me catch my breath.

“Sarah!” I whined.

“Yes my love?” she said, sucking her fingers clean.

I gathered the sheets in my hand and threw a bit of a tantrum like a spoiled child and she just laughed at me. She sauntered up next to me and lay on the bed, pulling me close so that I may cuddle with her. She stroked my hair and rubbed my back softly; making me feel the love she had for me instead of the desire that had consumed me before. I kissed her lips delicately and our sweet innocence filled the room. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me in closer as I ran my fingers along her sides. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face in between her breasts. She would not fulfill my wishes tonight since I craved it so wantonly. I drifted off into sleep, our sweaty bodies entwined with one another.

I woke to Morgan’s cries and broke free of Sarah’s grip to tend to her. It hurt to walk; my sutures sore from overexertion yesterday but my maternal instincts bid me to go to her. As soon as I entered the room she quieted down a bit and when I picked her up she was silent, grateful to be in my arms. She was in dire need of a change and I walked over to the table and laid her on the squishy plastic mat. I changed her diaper and cleaned her up, putting some baby lotion on her bottom. I tickled her sides and she let out a shrieking giggle before I buttoned her pajamas back up. She stared back in my eyes as I picked her up once more and sat down in the rocking chair. I cooed softly at her as I got her settled to have breakfast. She ate more than usual and when she was finished I burped her. I got a blanket and wrapped the two of us in it and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up in a bit of a panic when I realized Morgan was not in my arms any longer until I looked over at Sarah who was getting her changed for the day. I wanted to get up to be with the two of them but as I tried to get up I felt a pain stemming from my stitches. I sat back down, feeling defeated and Sarah came over to comfort me. She offered me our baby and a kiss on the forehead, both of which I gladly accepted. She sat next to me and held my hand as I rocked the baby in my arms.

“Sarah… I love you,” I said

“I love you too.”

We kissed. My eyes fluttered closed as she pressed her lips to mine, sending little bits of electricity through my sore body. My tongue traced across her top lip and relished in the taste of her warm mouth. She always tasted sweeter than any candy. When our tongues touched I melted and allowed her to do as she pleased with me. She stroked my face, probed my mouth and rubbed my leg with her own. When we broke apart I was panting, forgetting that I needed to breathe. She just smiled as I blushed.

“Lilly, my love, would you like to go to the park today?” she asked as sweetly as possible.

“Oh no… I don’t want you to have to push me up that big hill!” I said, truly not wanting to be a burden.

“Silly Lilly! We can take the car to the park and walk, well stroll in your case, around the little paths,” she could see the uneasiness in my face, “We can take Morgan if you’d like.”

I smiled sweetly at her, “Okay! Can we pack a breakfast and eat by the pond?”

“Sure, anything you want my love.”