For You Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate crosses the line into her Dom's world.
3.9k words
4.57
22.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk down the beach, barefoot and pensive - carrying my sandals in my hand, the salty wind whips my face, plays with my hair, invigorates my soul and rejuvenates my spirit. I think of you. I think only of you. And me ... and us, of course - and what will become of us. I breathe the salt air in, deeply.

I love you. I don't know you - well, I do. But not the way most people know people. I love the feeling of you - the warmth of your touch - the presence of your spirit. It makes me feel happy, warm ...it moves my soul; it makes me want to cry out, because for the first time I finally feel like I know what love really is. It makes me want to jump out of my skin. It makes me want you like I've never wanted anything ever before in my life. It keeps me up at night. It wraps itself inside of my dreams, it infests my thoughts constantly. What to do? What to do with this obsession ...this passionate and moving obsession ... this beautiful disaster?

I walk closer to you. You don't know I'm coming. I don't know you're there, but I wish, I hope, I think if only ... if only.

And we pass each other, only we don't know it - like kismet ... we feel it, we look back at one another, we smile. I partly wave, scrunch my nose, and look down.

I know you. We smile at each other and the energy rushes through both of us. I keep walking, though. I flip my long, blonde hair back and I can feel you still looking at me as I continue down the beach. I bite my finger, realizing that this is real.

Your friends are oblivious to the entire exchange. They continue talking to you even though you've drowned out their conversation with the thought of taking me, right there in the flesh ... finally. You drink me in, you wonder... you wonder, is it her? But, you know ... you know.

I walk about fifty more yards before I find a beautiful, meditative spot to sit and think as I look out to the crashing surf. I fold my knees up and hug them tightly. It's just a tad chilly - early evening, and I'm glad to have my sweatshirt on. I feel warmed by your perceived presence, even though it startles me when I realize that you're right behind me.

"Kate?" You say my name and my body responds with tight tingles and heat. I turn to drink you in. I can't believe this is real. I love the way my name rolls out of your mouth. The tone and texture of your voice just sends waves of lust through my being.

"Yes?" I look at you, questioning, but truly knowing, feeling heat rush to my nether region. I naturally look innocent, so I try to play that up by making my eyes wider and pouting my lips out, slightly smiling.

"What ..." Your query trails off distracted. You look at me, intrigued, irritated and taken aback all at once. "You - oh, my god, Kate, what are you doing here?" I can't tell if you're mad or glad that I've come.

Your friends yell for you in the distance, but you ignore them. I just smile up at you. Not answering your question, but rather assuming that it's simply rhetorical. You smile back in kind and shake your head.

The wheels in your mind grinding into high gear, churning with thoughts and wants and needs and compulsion, "Stay here." You order. "I'll be right back."

I don't argue. I learned that lesson long ago. I just smile and watch you as you walk away, back to your friends. I see them protest whatever it is your telling them, I see a few of them look over at me, wondering who I am - the girl you were talking to. I wonder what you tell them. I can only imagine your exaggerated explanation of me. I sit on my hands, waiting for you to return.

I love watching you as you walk toward me, striding through the sand; my thoughts are fantasies of what you'll say to me, how you'll kiss me, how you'll make love to me, how you'll bend me over the desk chair and take me. You're the most handsome, sexy man I've ever seen in my life, and a million butterflies swarm in my stomach. Just looking at you makes my heart swell with desire and makes my body warm and gushy and tingly.

I feel heady with lust. I play with the sand and look away from your gaze to gain my bearings. Suddenly, I regret coming here. I've forgotten the speech I rehearsed in my head as I drove over.

"Let's go." You demand with your hand held out to mine, ready to pull me up.

I wonder if you're angry that I intruded on your "turf" ... I mean, I did come to this specific beach intentionally, looking for you ... wanting and tired of waiting - longing to meet you in person and not just on the web cam or through our prose-infested emails. You kept me at a distance for whatever reasons - the myriad that you listed - to protect us both ... but I didn't feel like I needed protection. I had a mind of my own.

You take my hand and hold it securely in your strong grip. I can't tell if it is from being frustrated with me, or from being happy that you finally have my real, tiny, soft hand in yours, and now you never want to let it go. You say nothing as you walk with me down the long stretch of beach to your house.

We walk into the patio and you lead me to the side of your house. You turn to face me. You stare at me for a long time, penetrating my thoughts, peering right into the depths of my soul as the sea wind whips against us. You breathe deeply. I feel small. I bite the inside of my lip.

The waves crashing behind us, the sun setting, you look at me and shake your head again. I wish that you'd just kiss me and say that everything is going to be alright.

"You're in so much trouble." You sneer at me, but with lust and desire, mixed with a sinister threatening tinge.

You slide open the sliding glass door, "Get in there, strip your clothes, kneel in front of the fire place and wait for me."

I breathe in and move to protest, but you look away from me with disgust. I know that I have no choice. I know that this is exactly what I've asked for.

I gently creep through the doorway and inside. I feel like Gretel in the witch's gingerbread house ... I take in every color, nuance, appliance, knick-knack, artwork, furniture ... it sears into my brain. And the smell - it smells like home.

I find my way to the fireplace, where much to my surprise, there is a fire already roaring. I step out of my sandals and nudge them away from me. My fingers hasten over the button on my jeans, and I unzip my pants with trepidation. I kick my jeans to the floor near the edge of the couch and press my lips together wondering if you are somewhere secretly watching me. I peel off my sweatshirt and proceed to slither out of the tank top underneath.

All that is left are my bra and panties. Earlier, I had picked them out carefully, hoping that they would please you if I had been lucky enough to find you. A little turquoise and yellow and light green pattern on thin silk - a matching set. I look around and tuck my hair behind my ear before I unclasp the back of my bra and let the straps fall to my arms and then to my waist and then to the floor, setting loose my perfectly taut breasts with their light pink nipples erect and ready for your mouth. I then step gingerly out of my panties, and feel slightly embarrassed as I walk in front of the fire and kneel on the soft, plush rug. I hang my head down and place my hands on my knees. I wait for you.

I close my eyes and silently chastise myself for being so impetuous and invading your space. You didn't invite me here, I came searching you out. I can only hear the crackle of the fire and the roar of the crashing ocean just outside the window. It seems like hours before I feel your presence near. I bite on the inside of my lip.

"Kate." You say my name with disdain in your voice, and as though you're struggling with emotion inside yourself. "This is not how I wanted our first meeting in person to be." You let the weight of your words seep into the air. I feel like a small child being scolded for loving you, and only wanting to show you that love.

"I'm very disappointed in you." Your tone conveys the meaning of your words.

Your disappointment is my breaking point. I feel ashamed and stupid ... and very naked. I want to leave here. I want to flee ... but where can I go now?

I let my head fall further; allowing my hair to shelter my face so that you cannot see the tiny tear that has escaped my eye.

"But this is the way you want it, and no one else's feelings have any importance to you, so..." You admonish me, your tone is harsh.

"That's not true." I whimper, barely audible. Oh, how I wish you could understand me.

"Kate." You shush, "Can't you just..." You're exasperated, "I didn't ask you anything. Please be courteous enough not to speak unless I ask you a direct question." I could feel you tiring with my disobedience. Although I can't see you, I know that you're shaking your head at me.

I press my wet lips together with frustration. Tears still hot inside of my eyes.

You move closer to me, now directly in front of me on the rug. I can see your feet and the bottom cuff of your pants. "Is this what you want?" You ask me with a disappointed tone.

I clear my throat, and begin what I have rehearsed on the way over here, trying to remember my speech, trembling as I speak. "Sir, I just thought..." You interrupt me, pulling my hair back so that I am looking up at you.

"I didn't ask you what you thought, Kate." You sneer down at me, "I asked you if this is what you want." And I could see the beginnings of a growing bulge strain against the fabric of your pants.

"Yes." I choked out. I couldn't hide the tears from you now.

"Then take off my belt." You release your grip on my hair.

My trembling fingers fumble with the belt buckle and I finally manage to pull it through your belt loops and hold it in my hand. My breath comes quickly now.

"Give the belt a kiss, Katie." You call me 'Katie' much to my chagrin - I was only ever called that as a small child and you know I prefer the more grown up 'Kate' instead.

"We'll be using that on your ass in a little bit." You chuckle as my eyes grow wide, (as if I didn't know as much!) You take the belt from me and snap it in the air to make your point.

"Now, undo my pants and take what you want, you greedy little slut." And I scamper to undo the button and unzip your zipper, pulling your pants down to your feet. You step out of them and I feel dizzy from the scent of your cock, still trapped inside of your grey, cotton boxer briefs. My breathe changes. I kiss against the fabric of your briefs and feel you grow against the heat of my mouth.

I trace my finger around the edge of the waist band and tug them down gently, as your beautiful manhood springs out at my smiling, happy face. I feel the soft skin from the tip of your cock brush against my cheek, and I'm at once transported into a state of heavenly bliss. I could cry, but only from being so happy and feeling so naturally euphoric in your presence.

"Let's see how good you are, Katie." You snicker at me, watching my face change from awe to lust to desire. "You know I haven't cum since we met six weeks ago." You remind me as I take your rock solid cock in my small, warm hands and kiss all over every inch of you.

Kissing your balls and feeling them tighten, running my tongue up and over the length of your cock. I am alarmed at how much bigger you are in real life. I mean, on the webcam, you looked big, but here, now ... wow.

"Your challenge, little Katie, is to keep me aroused for as long as possible, without making me cum." You instruct me as I fold my mouth over your entirety. It was difficult to take you all in at first. I choked a little bit, and then regained control of my gag reflex. My soft, warm mouth welcoming you in all the way in and then sucking back as I pull your cock back out with my hands.

I feel you shudder just a little and I wonder if I'm up to the task. I know how badly you need to cum, and I want that too! This is going to be tricky, but I kneel back on the rug a little and work my mouth up and down your shaft. I hear you quietly groan with pleasure, which triggers arousal in my own body.

I reach my right hand underneath you and play with your tight balls as I take you down all the way back into the cavern of my throat. You rock forward a little and grab my baby-fine hair in your hands again, not roughly, but rather just keeping in time with my movement.

Every time I feel you tense up and almost ready to explode, I ease off a little and remove your cock from my mouth, gently teasing the tip with my tongue and lightly stroking you in my hands. I continue like this for some time, bringing you just near the edge and then easing off, building up your climax again and again, only to deny your release just before it's time.

Against your better judgment, you offer words of encouragement and praise, "You're doing so well, slut. You suck my cock so perfectly, Katie." You moan to me. "God, you're so beautiful."

This only makes me more lustful and desirous of your orgasm. I work my mouth over your cock faster and harder, feeling you strain against my throat. And only when you think you cannot take it anymore and you need that release, do you thrust your cock in deeper into my face, arching your back, and pumping spasm after hot spasm of your seed down my throat and into my belly.

Only after I've sucked you dry, do I let your cock slip quietly out of my warm mouth, and as it rubs against my sweaty forehead and cheek, I bow to you, practically collapsing at your feet. My body trembles, my jaw aches. I'm spent.

You squat down to me, gathering me up in your strong, sun-kissed arms. You brush my sweaty hair, matted to my slick face, back and look at me with your endless azure eyes.

"Well done, little one, but tonight is about pleasure and punishment." You smile at me and kiss my forehead. "My pleasure and your punishment." The left side of your mouth inches up in a twisted grin.

You produce a glass of water and feed it to me. I gladly gulp the entire contents down and you take the glass away from me, placing it beside us. You carry me to the couch and I notice that the sun is now gone from the horizon and the sky is a blue black, like the bruises that will appear on my ass after my punishment that still awaits ... Ominous storm clouds loom in the distance.

You lay me back on the couch and look at me, lovingly. "Catch your breath for a second, my sweet." You leave the room, going to -- I don't know where. When you emerge a few moments later, wearing just some dark blue Calvin Klein pajama bottoms, I gasp. God, you are so sexy.

You stoke the fire. You turn to look out to the horizon, and then back at me. You tilt your head to the side, studying me. You breathe in, steadying yourself for the task that lies ahead. You come to sit beside me on the couch. I know how much you don't want to do this. I know how much you'd rather I was a good submissive: patient, obedient ... well, submissive. But I try, I really do try.

I know how much you'd rather drip honey on my lips, my neck, and my breasts and lick it off, but that's not what was going to happen - not tonight, anyway.

"Turn over and crawl across my lap, put your butt up and your head down." You demand with a harshness that is unknown to me. I shudder and obey, promptly scurrying to assume the position which you have instructed. I notice the belt that I had removed and worshipped earlier was now draped across the arm of the couch - the arm closest to you.

You rub my butt with one hand, and run your other hand through my hair as you speak to me. "Kate." You say my name but you say it like a question. "Your ass has been in need of a real spanking since I read your first email to me." I let out a small sigh. You knew me so well. My heart fluttered.

"Now," you pinch the bottom of my left ass cheek hard and I squeal in kind. "One hundred spankings, and you are going to count out each one. Understood?" You ask.

I gasped in abruptly, "Yes, I understand." I shuddered.

You smack my ass hard. "You understand, what, slut?"

"Yes, I - Oh, my god - yes, yes, I understand, Sir." I whimpered. So mad at myself for making such a stupid mistake - I should have known better.

"And if you forget to count, or forget what number we're on, then we're going to start all over from one." You chuckle at me, delighting in the thought of my possible failure to handle such a task.

"You won't be able to make it to one hundred." You muse. Your right hand moves to my breasts and you manipulate my nipples, alternating back and forth between those hard wanting nubs. It feels so good, that I start to forget where I am.

"That's not true!" I protest, softly.

All of a sudden, SMACK!!! Fuck!!! OW!!!

"One!" I shriek out. I wasn't ready for that!

Two, three and four come at full force against alternating buttocks. I count them out as I thrash my head back and forth into the luscious creamy pillows on the couch. You pause in between four and five to massage my ass momentarily. I hyperventilate into the pillows.

Then POW! Shit! Five really hurt. I scream out with repent, "Five!" I cry into the pillow, I quietly mouth, I'm sorry. You can't hear that, though.

You yank my hair back so that I am looking directly up at you, and my throat is stretched thin. "Do not count into the pillows, Kate, I want to hear you scream them out." You command.

"Six!" I yell as you tortured my ass.

"Seven!" I cry once more as your hand slaps swiftly upon my skin.

"Eight!" I plead. I could feel the fire growing in my ass.

"Please!! I'm ... Nine!" I recoil. I couldn't see myself making it to one hundred.

You relent for just a moment, pausing only to gauge how wet I am for you; how warm, I've become from your spankings and attention. Your fingers plunge deep inside of my hot cunt, causing me to moan out and roll my head back.

You rip your fingers out from inside me and smack my ass harder than ever. I'm dumbfounded for a moment; I may have lost count, "Ten." I muster, finally ... dazed and confused. "Focus, Kate, c'mon." You encourage me as you slap my ass yet again.

"Eleven!" I scream out with resolve, feeling as though I might be able to get into my zone, if only I could concentrate.

"Twelve!" I heave, with appreciation, release and lust. This is exactly what I have needed. I started to feel myself relax into the spankings.

"You're such a bad girl, Katie." Slap! My body went slack.

"Thirteen!!" I whine at the top of my lungs, tensing my buttocks up for a moment.

"Such a bad," I felt his hand whir down to my ass.

Smack!

"Bad," He raised his hand back up.

Smack!!

"Girl." It was clear, he enjoyed spanking me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Fourteen! Fifteen!! Si-si-si...No, I ... I!!" I feel myself slipping into that space, that floating, flotsam and jetsam plane out there in the ether somewhere, where nothing matters and nothing exists except pleasure and pain - and there, they are but one.

"Just look at how hot and wet this is making you." You run your fingers down my slit, prying my lips open with your thumb and index finger, then slipping your middle and ring fingers deep inside my cunt, all the while rubbing my clit with your thumb. I moan out - my eyes are glazed over with ecstasy. I can't even open my eyes.

You slip your index finger inside of me along with the other two already in there and fuck me like that for a while. It feels so good, I could cry. I feel the tears in my eyes, I feel the orgasm building in my stomach, and you sense that I'm on the edge. You pull your fingers from within me.

"No cumming, Katie." You remind me as you slap my ass harder than ever to get my attention, bring me back around.

"Ugh!" I choke out, forgetting what number I left off at. "Um, um."

"Yes?" You are amused at my incoherent state. "I think I should take you upstairs, tie you to the bed and we can finish this punishment up there, what do you think, my little Katie?" You pull my head back up from the pillows and kiss me deeply.

12