For You LG

Story Info
You were standing in her hallway, completely naked.
2.4k words
4
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were standing in her hallway, completely naked, even barefoot, and smiling lasciviously at me not realizing that I was already home and you did not hear me coming in while you were in the shower. Your breasts are perfect and nipples are a perfect size and I knew they were already erect and waiting to be caressed by my tongue. You felt good to me as I hugged you tightly and kissed your smiling face. I followed you into the room. You sprawled full length on top of me and started kissing my face. "Nice of you to come over on such short notice," you said to me after kissing my eyes. Before I could answer, your tongue was in my mouth, seeking mine and finding it easily. "Nothing I like better than coming home to see you," I answered when you took your tongue out of my mouth. You smiled, opened your mouth again and we resumed kissing and mingling our tongues until you pulled back and started unbuttoning my shirt. When you were through with the buttons, I sat up so you could remove it and toss it onto the floor. I lay back down. You straddled my waist and leaned forward so I could reach your breasts with my mouth. With your hands cupped under them, you presented the first one to me and, after I had licked the large, firm nipple a few strokes, you moved to present my mouth with the other. As you moved from side to side to let your nipples and my tongue mutually pleasure each other, you were cooing happily and I could smell your pussy juices and feel them trickling out onto my belly. "I really love it when you lick my pussy, Bill, but now I need you to suck my boobies," you said, unnecessarily as you leaned closer to me so I could take a breast into my mouth.

Although they are small, I was able to get a nice mouthful and suck on it while my tongue caressed the nipple. You were sighing and murmuring your pleasure with what I was doing, and my mouth was also enjoying the feel of your soft flesh on my lips and the hardened ridges of your beautiful nipples against my tongue. For a long time, we continued, with you alternating pushing your breasts into my mouth until it was time for me to start pleasing you even more.

I get you to turn onto your stomach and begin to kiss the back of your neck while I massage your shoulder. I slide my tongue down the back of your neck and gently rub my goatee on the back of your shoulders while stopping every inch to kiss them passionately. I slide my hand from your waist up to your shoulders trying to ease the tension on your back. I stick my tongue out and make sure it is wet and slide it from the middle of you neck all the way down to your lower back.

I lean over and grab some rubbing oil I have stashed on the side of the bed and quietly open it up. I then slowly allow little drops to fall onto your back, just enough....I start to rub the oil into your back and massage it deep into your muscles. I am sitting on your bum and I have a massive hard on and it is between your legs and while I slide my hands up your back my hardness touches your wetness very gently. I make sure that as I am rubbing your back I slide my hands along your rib cage and also rubbing your boobs on the side.

I sprawl out onto your back and whisper into your ear "I love you Laura" and kiss your ear while rubbing my stubble on your shoulder and sliding my chin to the end of your shoulder and back to your ear.

I sit back up and continue rubbing your back then I slide my hands down to your sexy bum cheeks and massage them and push my hands all the way back up to your shoulders making little circles on my way up. I suddenly move my hands firmly down your back, pass your bum, and rub the back of your legs and then to your feel.

I turn you over and can tell that you are at ease yet totally excited.

I kiss you so very passionately and rub my hands through your hair. I begin kissing your neck and when my chin gets to the top of your chest, I ensure that my stubble is gliding on your chest and shoulders because that is what you like.

I start to gently lick your nipple and slide my tongue over to the next one. When I get back to the middle I start kissing you all the way down your chest, stomach, ribs, belly button. I reach my hand up and rub your boobs and gently squeeze your nipples.

I ask you to close your eyes and I take out a scarf and cover your eyes. I then get off the bed and take the bed sheets I have set up under the mattress and gently tie your feet and hands and whispering into your ear "trust me babe". Once you are bound, I climb onto the bed and start to kiss your legs all the way to your hips. I do the same back down to your ankles and then begin to slide my tongue along the inside of your leg. The closer I get to your amazing pussy, the more I can smell the sweet juices flowing. I get to your pelvis and gently slide my tongue to the top of your little pussy and then back to the top of your pelvis and then to your other leg and slide my tongue down the inside of your leg.

I then start to kiss you along the inside switching from leg to leg. As I am doing that I gently shift on the bed and when I get to your stomach I stop. I quietly reach over and get an ice cube and give you a kiss. As our tongues are moving with each other I reach under and gently touch your nipple with the ice cube and you react. I take the ice cube into my mouth and begin sucking your nipples with the ice cube in my mouth and they become really hard and I then flick them with my tongue.

I slide the ice cube down to your tummy and then I let it drip onto your waiting pussy, and then up to your tummy again and the water flows off either side of you onto your hips. I go back to your warm box and slowly start to kiss it. I stick my tongue out and gently lick your lips and then ever so lightly push my tongue up to your clit. I spread your wet and waiting pussy open to expose the fullness of your clit and slowly circle your cllit and then slide it down to your moist hole and gently push it into your pussy as deep as I can get it. I then slide my tongue back to your clit and begin sucking it and gently flicking it with my tongue and circling it then while moving my tongue from side to side start making my way down to your pussy hole and then slowly to your bum where I give it a gently lick. I place my finger into your pussy and begin to rub your gspot while I go back to flicking your clit. I am moving my fingers in and out while applying pressure on your spot inside and you have your first orgasm on my face and I adore it and cannot get enough of your juices.

As you are recovering and your muscles are easing, I straddle your chest and have my cock at your mouth. You raise your head still not being able to see and use your hands; you take my huge cock into your mouth and take it as deep as possible. You pull back and tongue the tip of my knob and lick off my pre cum then take it all into your mouth and begin going back and forth. I reach over and behind and start rubbing your pussy. I suddenly stop you and go back to your juices. I plunge my face deep between your legs Laura and tell you "I love how you taste and want you to cum on my some more.". I start flicking and licking your clit and suddenly plunge my face into your juice then back to your clit. It does not take long until you cum again and your hips lift off the bed and your legs pull put cannot go far because they are still tied while my tongue is deep inside and moving during your orgasm. I stop and allow you to take a five second breather and start again, I kiss the inside of your legs and reach up to rub your tits while I take your clit between my lips and slowly massage your clit with my tongue moving my head from side to side........You cum on me again and try to pull your arms down because it is so intense and want to grind your pussy lips on my face.

I get onto my knees and slowly put my throbbing cock into you and take it back out and then take my cock and all of a sudden it is at your mouth ready for you to lick and taste your juices that I love so much. You tell me how sweet it is and take my cock right down to my balls. You take my cock out and lick between my legs and to my balls, then to the base of my cock and I suddenly pull back and stop you.

You knew that it would not be long until I would be deep inside of you.

I get on top of you and slide my cock head up and down your pussy and rubbing it onto your swollen clit. I then verrrrry slowly slide my cock to your waiting hole and begin sliding it into you. I make sure every inch is inside of you and lean my head down and begin to kiss you while slowly pulling my cock out. I start to pick up a little speed but not by much but ensuring that when I push in I get it in as deep as possible and we are still kissing.

I begin to start moving faster and still pushing in deep and keep that pace while I reach over and nibble on your shoulder. You suddenly tell me you are going to cum and I move faster until I can feel your pussy twitch around my cock and you tell me not to stop. I keep going faster and within a minute you have another orgasm all over me. While I slow down I am removing the ties from your wrists and then get off of you to remove the ones around your ankles.

You turn over onto your stomach and want me to lick you from behind which I welcome. I slowly spread your bum while your legs are spread and I lick your tight ass and slip my tongue into your pussy and back to your bum. I go back and forth while squeezing your ass cheek.

You then get onto your knees and arch you're back for me. I slide my rod into you and you reach under and grab my balls for a little squeeze. I lean over you and gram your boob and massage them. I then hold onto your hips and begin pumping you from behind making sure that the head of my cock is rubbing your gspot. I then look down and can see your lips wrapped around me while I slide it in faster and faster, you start to moan and then cum onto me again and I make sure I hold your hips and follow your body as it moves forward so that I am deep inside of you while your juices flow. You tell me not to stop and I tell you how beautiful and hot you are, I then reach up and grab your shoulders and pump you harder and you explode again.

You then turn over onto your back and wiggle your ass to the edge of the bed and guide me hardness into you. I lean over and suck your nipple and give you a kiss and pause for a moment while I look into your eyes. I love you Laura completely and live to please you.

I begin pumping you on the edge of the bed and you then let out a huge moan and cum for me again. I move faster and harder while holding onto your boob and you reach down and rub your clit while I am thrusting my rock hard dick into you and your hand moves faster and harder on your clit and boom, you cum again.

Once your legs unseize a moment later you tell me to get onto the bed on my back. You take me into you after you straddle me and lean over to kiss me and tell me you love me. Then your magic hips start moving and you arch your bum up and slid my cock up and down and in and out and start to squeeze the sheets while you cum. You tell me you want me to cum and start again. You move and I hold onto your hips and tell you I am going to cum and you say the same thing. Suddenly we both explode at the same time and I reach my head up into the cove of your neck and shoulder. You tell me one more, and you continue sliding on me while I hold your nipple and I start twitching. Eventually I realize I am going to cum again and while I start to cum you cum all over me again.

You collapse onto my chest and are breathing really heavy. You shift off of me and snuggle into my chest.

I love you Laura and want to spend the rest of my life with you lg.