For You...with You

Story Info
I sit in the airport all by myself.
893 words
3.83
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kypris
kypris
1 Followers

I sit in the airport all by myself...waiting and checking 100 times the hour when the plane I've been waiting for years will land. They are finally announcing it and my heart starts beating fast...I look around me and I see people excited, each one of them awaiting happiness...to land.

After 2 minutes I see you...I start smiling and I can't stop...in a second we are face to face. I can't believe you are standing in front of me, smiling and looking into my eyes. You hug me...a long hug which we both waited and which sometimes we thought it will never happen. You hug me and I feel like HOME.

We keep smiling at each other as we go to your hotel. You decide you aren't hungry and that you wanna take a long walk around the city. We walk for hours talking as we've been friends forever, we laugh and we feel free. It's getting more cold as the night falls in so we are going back to your hotel room... trying to decide if to go to dinner...but suddenly we are losing our words...We just stare at each other listening the noise of the big city and still unable to believe we are face to face at last.

We smile and you pull me closer slowly...running your fingers over my face and through my hair...kissing my hair...then my forehead...my eyes...and my lips. Such a soft touch and a kiss like I never felt before in my life...and I feel so warm inside. You start undressing me and showering me with kisses and caresses but you are still holding me in your arms. You lay me on the bed and start kissing every inch of my skin. Your clothes are still on. I feel your lips and your fingers running all over my body...your mouth kissing my body...down my belly...my thighs ...spreading my legs gently and kissing me gently. I feel your hot tongue parting my lips and circling around my clit slow...your hands are caressing my breasts, my belly and cupping my butt. You continue to tickle me with the tip of your tongue alternating it with wrapping your mouth around my clit and sucking me hard. I soon become very wet and juices start invading your mouth. You purr with pleasure receiving your long waited reward. I'm running my hands through your hair, playing with it while you make me moan louder and gasp...I'm moving my hips faster in the rhythm of your tongue. I pull your head closer with my hands...moving faster and faster...feeling your tongue going in and out of me and sucking on my clit. I grab your hair...and I cum hard and long in your mouth...

You look up at me giggling and lay over me taking my tongue in your mouth sucking it and making me taste myself...I lick and nibble your lips, still trying to catch my breath...

I start undressing between kisses...I start kissing your neck and chest...trying to give you back the same huge pleasure you gave me. I get rid of all your clothes and start running my hands over your body...kissing my way down. I take your shaft in my hands gently stroking it and running the tip of my tongue softly over its head. Your moans confirm me I'm on the good path. I lick it up and down...and all the way around...and tease it with my hands. I circle my tongue around its tip then put my mouth around it sucking gently...easily I'm taking your full length in my mouth sucking harder...tasting your each drop...

At some point you stop me and come sit behind me on your knees...taking me in your arms, kissing my neck and my back...giving me shivers...I feel the cold air blowing on my back, cooling off my hot skin...and your warm hands caressing my breasts. You keep kissing my neck and my ear and you slide in me gently. I moan and take you in me inch by inch. You penetrate me slowly as you still play with my nipples and my clit. You whisper in my ear how good it feels inside me without having any idea the way it makes me feel inside...

Soon the full length of your cock is inside me, massaging my insides deep as you hold me tight in your arms. You turn my head for a long kiss and to see the desire in my eyes. You stop only to lay me down and cover my body with yours...sliding inside of me even deeper. I wrap myself around you...we are making love for hours...long passionate hours...

You kiss me deep and look into my eyes...and everything else fades away. I feel you deep in me...making me feel...whole...I close my eyes and become yours. I'm kissing your ear and your neck...You embrace me so tight...I feel you so hard in my tight insides...so deep... We let ourselves wrapped in the absolute pleasure...we moan...we gasp...we call each other's name ...and you cum inside me long and hot...

After a few minutes you are still in me...we both try to catch our breaths...and come back on...Earth...

You take me in your arms and kiss me sweet and soft...over and over again...We cuddle, we kiss and we caress each other. And the sun is rising again fast and vivid.

kypris
kypris
1 Followers