For Your Eyes Only

Story Info
Corp. dinner date that you can hang 8 donuts on.
1.5k words
4
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been in a seminar all day and I've been supervising kids and both of us are looking forward to adult time with some entertainment. This evening you are attending a cocktail party that I am able to slip into with no issues on recognition or questions asked. The crowd will be large and we will most likely go unnoticed. You show up early because it is located in a ballroom at the hotel where you are staying and I am able to get there not long after it has started and do go unnoticed as well.

You are dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and tie. I show up in the black dress from J. Crew with pearl ear rings and pearl necklace and black high heels. When I show up I scan the room for you but the crowd is too large to begin to even find you. I move about the room and hear your laugh just an ear shot away. When I turn you spot me as well.

I'm hesitant to just walk up to you so I wait for you to make the first move. When you finally reach me I feel you press your chest and body to my back while your right hand swings around with a class of wine to my right side. When I take it with my left hand I feel you slide your right hand down my right arm and to my waist. Wow. Tingle!! You quickly make a risky move and kiss the back of my neck. I turn to face you and smile. Then you become the effervescent guy that you are and tell me about your day! I share my day and in between you point out different people you know at this function. We find a table and continue to talk about our day and people watch.

However, soon after sitting down I suddenly begin to feel your right hand under the table move over my knee and rub my thigh. I look over to you and give a look like, what are you up to ....here? No one can really see and you are pretty slick about it. You just smile and wink and I trust my instincts (that would faith in you!! Ha ha) . Your hand slides under the skirt portion of my dress and now the surprise is on you!! No panties..... The look on your face is now priceless!!! We both laugh this time and you say aren't you cold? I smile and say not now!! People start to move around the table so we quit. (I know darn)

We finish our drinks and decide to blow this pop stand and head out on the town. A late dinner at a Chinese restaurant within walking distance from the hotel is where we decide to eat. Afterwards we head back to the hotel. You've already thought to pick up another bottle of wine and it's in the room. Smiling......As we move to the elevator a couple of people get on with us but eventually we are the only ones on. My turn to make a bold move and I press myself to you and in seconds you have your arms around me caressing my back. I give you a very passionate kiss while your hands press me harder to you. I can feel you are already hard.

As the elevator door opens we can't get back to the room fast enough. You pour more wine and then proceed to hang up your suit jacket and I kick my heels off. We move toward each other and embrace and linger there for a long time. I kiss your neck and slowly undo your tie. Our mouths meet and seem not to be able pull apart. Your hands explore and caress my back and move down to my ass where you give me a squeeze and I laugh.

We'll have a small pause in the action for more wine but not for long. Our glasses are quickly finished and put aside and we finish right back to where we left off. We are in a frenzy to get each other undressed. I quickly work at your dress shirt and you help. Pants are next and you slip your hands around me and unzip my dress which falls to the floor. All that is left on me is my black bra which you have off in seconds!!! Now all that is left is the pearl necklace and and pearl ear rings. You tell me how sexy I look and I smile and kiss you again. We are going crazy groping and kissing each other. You slowly kiss your way down my neck a bit and move your soft lips down my chest to my tits where my hard nipples are calling!!! You suck on them gleefully going back and forth until you thrust both into your mouth and I moan with pleasure.

There's conveniently a mirror in this room and once again we enjoy turning me toward it while you grab my tits and I rub against you reaching behind me to rub your waiting dick. I can't take it any longer and I turn to you and begin kissing my way down your body. Lingering a bit at your nipples and then heading south for your aching cock. You are plenty hard and it's waiting to be sucked dry. Ha ha . I lick the sides of your love stick working my way down your hard shaft giving you soft kisses back down the length of your cock slapping it on my tongue!!

Then I begin to tease the head of your now throbbing member with my twirling my tongue and you moan!!!!!!! In a raspy voice you tell me to suck you!!!! I obey and take the head of your dick in my mouth and go wild. You are going crazy.........Yesssss, oh Stacey don't stop. Oh God, don't stoooooppppp!!! My tongue dances and teases the head of your dick and you are going wild. I continue to suck you keeping your hardness deep inside my mouth and work my tongue the way you like it. You say I'm going to cum in your mouth nowww!!! And you do. Not to worry. I swallow all of you and you're delighted to say the least. Now it is my turn.

You gently lifted me up and caress my body.........your touch sends me. No, it really sends me!!! You pull me over to the bed and I lie down. Then with a grin you grab your neck ties and gently tie my wrists to the bed. Afterwards you spread my legs and begin kissing my thighs and work your way up to my now aching pussy!! Your fingers separate my pussy lips and you can feel my silky wetness. You stroke my pussy back and forth and it's my turn to squirm and moan. You tease me with the dance you know I like. I call out for you to eat me!!! You wait some still teasing me with your fingers......Oh my...........you do know how to work me to a frenzy!!!

Soon your face is buried between my legs and your tongue is dancing to a rhythm that is making me crazy too!!!!! My hips start to rock and I want to grab your head and beg for you to untie me.............moaning. I'm breathing hard like when we are on the phone only now you are in the room to enjoy it all!!!!!!

I come multiple times calling for you not to stop and how great it feels and how great you are!!! You pause and slowly work your way back up to my belly kissing as you go. Now you untie me. You then move your body on top of me as we look into each other's eyes. I feel your hard cock has come back to life and is ready for me to take you into my passion cave. Ohhhhh.........this sensation is unbelievable and long overdue for both of us.

We start slowly moving back and forth. With each thrust you make I meet you and we are in perfect rhythm. It's not long and we both moan with pleasure. Oh dear Lord!!!!!!!! we cum in tandum.

When we finish we just lay like this. Both exhausted but renewed. An endorphin release that neither of us has had the pleasure of for a long time!!!! While you lie on top of me I gently caress your back. I don't want this moment to end. As you lift yourself off of me you slide next to me and we smile at each other and kiss again. Incredible, ecstasy, passion that is what we have!!! When we regain our strength we have some more wine and a little more conversation. Then it's lights out where we snuggle until we fall asleep.

The next morning we begin with a hot steamy shower and ............. I can't wait to soap you up oh what fun!!!!