For Your Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your big, thick, beautiful cock, to fuck my brains out!" Jill panted out as she rode his cock frantically trying to push herself to yet another orgasm. She must have been so aroused as minutes later she cried out "Oh fuck! Fuck ...oh fuck me! I'm gonna cum!...I'm gonna cum again!..Don't stop, don't stop!... Yeeeeeeeeesss!" Dave had to hold her steady as her feet slid off his thighs and she became impaled on his cock. Her eyes flew open, her mouth opened and shut several times until she let out a squeal "AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"

Her face was only a few feet from the camera lens, and it caught perfectly that look of pleasure on her face that I had never seen before. The one that told me she was being soundly and truly well fucked. My own cock had yet again shot out a thin watery substance which if it hadn't been sticky would have looked like piss. I had to let go of it I was way too sore to keep playing with it. I paused the DVD, went to the bathroom and got some hand cream, I clabbered it all over my cock and balls and then sat back down to continue watching it.

Jill's whole body was still shaking, but Dave just held her there until she calmed down. Then He turned her around facing him. He kissed her and held her till she was totally calm, then ever so tenderly began to kiss, nibble and chew on her lips, ears and throat. The kisses grew more passionate until Jill had her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed deeply and lovingly.

Dave pushed himself to the edge of the sofa and then stood up; Jill was still impaled on his cock. I could see his balls soaking wet with their combined juices, and then he held her there and using his hands lifted her up and down on his shaft, standing up! He walked around doing this for several minutes as Jill and he continued to kiss. Then he placed her against the wall, and really started to pound her pussy again. "Fuck my pussy you fucker... I want it bad!" ... "I want to feel you come inside me Dave.. Fill me up, stretch me out, go on you bastard..Fuck me raw!"

I couldn't believe the stamina of this guy he was awesome. I know he had cum thrice but I was fucked after once when I had slept with Jill. This guy knew how to fuck a woman, and man was he fucking her. "Fuck me harder you cunt! Make my tits bounce!" she cried out.

Dave laid her on the couch in the missionary position and spread her legs wide. Her tits were wobbling all over the place as he pounded her harder and harder. "You like a strong man fucking you hard slut don't you?... You just love being fucked don't you?" Jill couldn't reply just shook her head in the positive.

"You like being fucked hard slut. come on I want you to tell me baby, tell me that you like to be fucked hard." again nothing, "Tell me you like being fucked hard like a real slut, baby."

"I like it."...Jill gasped almost inaudibly "Oh you can do better than that my little slut; I want to hear you tell me how you like being fucked. Come on, louder... Tell me you like being fucked hard baby."...This time Jill cried out, in stuttering words "I love...being fucked...Hard!" With his wish granted Dave gave her several hard thrusts before almost bellowing that he was Cumming "Here it cums!...here it fucking comes... take it, take it!" he groaned as he held his cock deep inside her.

They took several moments to come down to earth and when they did, Dave suggested they shower. I thought that would be it, the camera ran for a short period, stopped then restarted. That's when a printed sheet of paper was placed in front of the lens 'For Your Eyes Only Continued' I then saw Dave walk into view, It had shifted to a bedroom, Dave was still naked and that big cock swinging between his legs. Jill took a few more minutes to appear, she had a dressing gown on, they kissed briefly then they sat down on the edge of the bed. There were a few cuddles, some more kisses and then they lay down on the bed together. The kissing became more passionate and Jill was kissing Dave this time, all over his neck, his ears, and his mouth. She would nibble his ears and his lips and then he did the same. Jill's hand moved towards his semi erect cock and then after several minutes of kissing each other's bodies, Dave pulled her onto the top of him and sat up throwing his legs over the side of the bed.

"Get on your knees baby, start playing with my cock, and get it ready so I can fuck you again!"

Jill began sucking, licking and nibbling on his balls, all up the rapidly hardening shaft and swirled her tongue around that big purple knob like it was a huge lollipop. "Mmmm I love sucking your cock baby; it gets so hard, so hot to the touch Mmmm!"

"Good girl, just like that...you make me feel sooooo good... just keep working it like that." "That's it baby... keep working that cock!" I could see Dave's cock almost growing before my eyes, as Jill continued manipulating it by mouth and hand. Then Just as Dave seemed as if he would spill another load he pulled Jill up onto her feet.

"Turn round and bend over my little slut, I've got something for you... and I know you'll like it!" Jill was now facing the camera, her tits hanging down loosely. Dave held her hips, until I saw Jill's mouth open and I knew he had started to push his cock into her. I was by now playing with my own soft cock trying desperately to get it erect, hoping I could cum at least once more. Jill was panting like she was in heat. "Oooooh...Uuuumph...Ooooooph!"

Dave then grabbed her wrists and pulled her back onto himself. Jill's eyes opened at this sudden extra intrusion, far from easing off, Dave told her; "Hold on baby! I'm going to make you come so hard and so often it'll feel like you can't breathe!"..." You're my little slut. I adore how naughty you are. I love you baby!" Jill's face was a pure vision of lust, her tits were swinging wildly under her and the sounds of their coupling, their skin slapping together echoed loudly on the DVD.

"Oh my god, I love you too baby... that feels sooooo good my stud... keep fucking me, just keep fucking me!"

Dave pounded Jill hard until I knew she had cum at least twice, then he stopped pulled out and repositioned her, lifting her up and laying her on top of a footstool. He reached out and adjusted the camcorder until he was sure it was going to catch the action. He lifted her legs over her shoulders, this position meant Jill's ass and pussy were totally available from above. "Hold your ankles slut...your really going to like this!"

Jill held her ankles as requested; her slick pussy in all its ravaged glory was centre screen. Dave then straddled her legs and in doing so her thighs were pressed together, he then took hold of his cock and pushed it into her pussy from above. This was a totally new position I had never seen in my life. My own cock was pulsating and throbbing, my balls were aching and so sore I couldn't even rub the cooling hand cream into them. Dave was now spearing Jill's pussy from above, her moans and groans showing how much she was enjoying it. Dave was going slowly, then fast, then slow and finally he began pounding into her like a jack hammer, really giving her a thorough fucking.

Then he did something, I had never expected he lifted his hand and smacked her ass cheek, not really hard but hard enough I heard the slap. I expected Jill to stop him but instead she said;"Oh God Ooouch, Oh Yes you fucker, spank me, go on spank me - I've been a very, very bad slut!"

Several more times Dave brought his hand down on the different cheeks, each time Jill cried out, but far from wanting him to stop she encouraged him. "Yeah you big cocked fucker, spank your slut!...YES spank me!...teach me to be a good slut!" ...After several more minutes of this, Jill could be heard moaning louder and louder until she cried out, "You big fucker...I'm cumming again...I'm fucking cumming agggggaaaiiin!"

Dave hardly gave her time to recover, before he pulled his cock out, lifted her up and positioned her with her hands on the back of the sofa. Spreading her legs, which were still shaking with her orgasm he stepped between them and took her right leg lifted it up and put it over his right shoulder. Then he placed his cock at her well abused pussy entrance and with one shove, pushed it in balls deep. Holding Jill steady with his hands, He held his cock there while Jill shook and moaned with pleasure as another orgasm rippled through her.

Once Jill had steadied up he began to pound her pussy for all he was worth, "That's it slut, you like being fucked hard well I'll fuck you hard!"..."This is how a real man should fuck you!"

"Go on fuck me, fuck my cunt, and don't stop!"..."Give me it, fill my cunt with your big cock!"

"You little slut, I'm going to fuck your cunt until you're so sore you can't walk!" Dave was sweating and it was flying off his brow as he fucked her mercilessly. Then suddenly he stopped "Get on your knees, hurry quick that's a girl!"

He had a hold of his cock, pointing at her face he gave his cock a couple of fist pumps and Jill sat there with her mouth open, her hands cupped under her chin. Then I watched as spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum flew from the end of his cock and splattered all over Jill's face.

"Ohhhhh God! Oh Fuck you look so fuckin sexy with your face covered in cum baby!"

The two of them fell into an embrace and then Jill went to clean her face up, whilst she was in the bathroom Dave came forward to the camera, pulled a drawer open and held up a sheet of paper; ' For your eyes only LOSER! Made just for you'

The screen went blank and I grabbed the TV control, pressed stop and sat panting, my anger simmering as I realised it had been Dave's doing and not Jill's. He had sent it to torment me...well it worked I was instantly jealous as fuck. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I looked at the blurred screen lifted the TV control and nearly threw the fucking thing through the screen...however after a few minutes I pressed replay!... after all I had nothing else left.

12