For Your Eyes Only Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and let out a strangled laugh that was muffled against his lips as she attempted to retain her composure. "We should probably leave this bed before we end up staying here the entire day."

"I'm not opposed to that," he whispered, chasing her lips as she pulled them away.

"I have to work," she groaned.

"You can just call in today," he breathed as his eyes fell to her lips, yearning to taste them again.

"I wish, but Mary Margaret would kill me. She's my boss."

"I'm sure she would understand, love."

"What time is it, anyways?"

Killian craned his neck in the other direction to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "Ten o'clock."

"It's what?" Emma immediately lifted her head to confirm that his words were true. "Crap!"

Killian loosened his hold and she quickly sprang to the edge of the bed, letting the covers fall from her body.

"I was supposed to be there an hour ago." She bent down and reached for her panties and Killian sat up on his knees, coming up behind her as she pulled on her thong. He grabbed her hips and peppered kisses along her shoulder. "Love, you're already late. I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference if you were a just a few minutes more."

"Oh, fuck..." She relented, closing her eyes, her movements inhibited by the feel of his lips on her skin.

Smirking at her reaction, his hands slid underneath the straps of her thong and he tugged on her hips, pressing her ass into his throbbing erection. She let out a strangled moan, surrendering to him.

"Still want to leave me?" He gave a few light thrusts against her bottom, making her quiver. She became wet as her hips thrust back, seeking out more friction. "I take that as a no?"

Emma turned around and took his cock in her hand as she urged him to back up, allowing herself room to join him on the bed. He groaned, trying to find the strength to scoot backwards as she started stroking him.

She then released him to remove her thongs, letting them hit the carpet before she lifted her knees to the mattress, grabbing his length again.

His eyes were locked on hers as he thrust into her touch, surrendering to her. Her hand pumped him delicately, slowly unraveling him and he was afraid he was going to come under her ministrations. Quickly deciding that he wanted to come undone while he was inside of her, he patted his leg with his hands, urging her forward. "Love, why don't you grab a condom and hop on."

She arched a brow at him. "Demanding aren't we, Captain?"

His lips pulled into a wicked grin as she released her grip. "I figured you wouldn't be opposed since I know how you feel about gentlemen."

She shot back a smirk as she got off the bed and went to pick up one of the condoms that were still on the floor from last night. "Oh, I'm not complaining one bit." Tearing off the wrapper, she joined him back in the bed and lifted the latex to his tip, unrolling it over his stiff dick. "You're rather sexy when you talk like that."

A devious smile pulled at his lips. "Yeah? Well how about you hurry up with that condom and ride my cock, so I can fuck my Buttercup until she comes, aye?"

A moan spilled from her mouth and once she had him sheathed, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. She inhaled a sharp breath, her eyes locked with his as she straddled his lap.

"Are you wet for your Captain?"

"Oh yes." She guided him to her entrance, letting him slip into her slick walls, her legs and hips adjusting to their position as she grabbed onto his shoulders.

"That's my lass." He growled and gave a few gentle thrusts, taking her slowly, both of their bodies falling into a pleasing rhythm as she devoured his length.

Their moans echoed off the walls as he moved slowly, taking his time. She tilted her head back and let her breasts rub against his chest as she arched her back. He whispered dirty nothings in her ear, encouraging her and slowly bringing her to the edge of sweet release. She felt so tight and warm around him, he just couldn't get enough. He picked up the pace, rocking deeper and harder as his own orgasm approached.

They cursed and shouted the other's name as the pleasure and fire between them erupted to the surface, both reaching completion in unison. They fell into the mattress, gasping for breath as they floated in the sensations of the after-shocks.

When they finally managed to get out of bed, Killian threw on his boxers as Emma pulled on his dress-shirt, buttoning it up most of the way before picking up her phone from the night stand. Killian came up behind her, putting his hands on her hips as she started typing something.

"What are you doing, love?" He brushed her hair over to one shoulder as he pressed kisses to her neck.

She giggled, his stubble tickling her skin. "I decided I'm just going to tell Mary Margaret that I woke up sick with the flu." She hit send and turned around, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. "I'd rather spend the day with you, what do you think?"

He grinned as she kissed him tenderly, letting her tongue brush against his before he slightly pulled away to respond. "Mmm, I like that plan."

"Good. Now, how about that coffee? I'm in desperate need for caffeine after mind-blowing sex."

He agreed and she pulled apart from him and headed to the bedroom door as he stood and watched the hem of his shirt rub against her decadent ass as she walked.

"I believe you're trying to kill me by wearing my shirt. It looks so much better on you."

She turned and offered a mischievous smirk. "I know." She opened the door and walked out as he followed behind her.

She put her phone on the end table and made her way to the kitchen, filling the pot with water, pouring it into the coffee machine and loading a filter with grounds before turning it on. He leaned against the counter, watching her as she walked across the tile and got on her tip-toes to reach for the cupboard, retrieving two coffee mugs from the top shelf. His eyes fell to her luscious ass as the shirt rode up, giving him a pleasant view.

He stalked across the kitchen and came up behind her, his hands gripping her hips as she closed the cupboard doors.

"You're asking for trouble, my little Buttercup," he murmured against her skin as he peppered kisses along her neck.

"Captain..." A soft moan escaped her lips as she tilted her head to allow him access. He would never get sick of hearing her call him that or hear the wonderful noises of pleasure pouring from her lips.

His hand slithered around to her front and slid to her thigh, feeling the arousal on her skin from their previous activities. He shuddered, his cock twitching to life. He still had yet to taste the sweet nectar from her wonderful sex. He turned her around and removed the cups from her hands, setting the on the counter-top. Her eyes were full of desire and love as he picked her up and she curled her legs around his hips on his way to the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

Placing her atop of it, their eyes were locked in a heated gaze as he unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing, opening it up to reveal her gorgeous breasts. He tore his eyes away from hers to look at them, taking a stiff pebble between his fingertips while his other hand kneaded into her. "God, I am addicted to these wonderful treasures," he confessed in a breathy tone, greedily enjoying the soft weight in his palms.

He heard her moan as she pressed her hands into the counter-top behind her, arching her back to offer herself to him completely. His tongue lashed along his lips and he generously accepted the challenge and leaned in, burying his face in the valley of her glorious peaks. He pressed kisses to her skin before pulling away slightly as she wriggled in anticipation. His eyes were fixated on the breasts that were staring at him, her nipples raised in anticipation, begging for his attention

"You know, I've never believed in love at first sight, but..." he paused, removing a hand to twirl his tongue around her nipple teasingly slow. She whimpered above him, wanting more. And he wanted to give her everything she desired. "...I fell in love with these precious gems the moment I laid eyes on them." His hand went to her thigh and he took her nipple in his mouth sucking and nibbling before latching his lips around her breast, getting as much of it as he could. His fingers dipped into her folds as she moaned above him. He gave her another long suck before letting his teeth skim her nipple as he released her.

"Killian, please..."

She whined at the loss but he immediately beckoned her to lay back and she complied eagerly, splaying herself across the surface. He loved seeing her like this after imagining what she would look like for so long; writhing wantonly in an unbelievably aroused state as she begged for him. He was more than happy to comply as he opened her legs and planted her feet on the counter. The sight was so much better than it was on the screen of his phone. Her pink folds were wet and dripping with arousal as he took in the scent of her feminine perfume. He slid his palms underneath her ass cheeks as he leaned in to lick her with one swipe of his tongue. She was even sweeter and more delicious than she was in his dreams.

"Oh yes... please..."

He grinned against her bundle of nerves before diving in, tasting and nipping at her folds. Her hands scrambled for his dark locks and tugged him closer. He growled as he tongued and feasted on everything she offered willingly to him. Her body was writhing above him, consistent moans being thrown into the air as she let him bring her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Oh Killian!"

He drew in her nub, sucking the thick flesh greedily into his mouth until she was coming and screaming out in blissful pleasure that left her body thrumming in satisfaction.

He pressed a sweet kiss to her thigh before releasing her ass and coming up to help her sit up.

She looked completely wrecked, besides the fact that her hair was a disheveled mess. "Wow..." she managed after coming down from her high.

"Alright there, love?" He asked a little too proudly.

"Are you kidding? That was so much better than just... oh my god..."

"Mmm, I wholeheartedly agree." He kissed her lips sweetly as his hands slid up her legs in a soothing manner. He pulled away before things got heated again. If they kept it up, they would never leave her kitchen.

"Okay, now I really need some coffee," she laughed as she buttoned up her shirt.

"Aye, let me get it." Before he moved, they heard the jingling of keys outside the door.

They both looked at each other questionably and started to panic. Emma attempted to smooth her tangled hair and Killian quickly went to a drawer to look for a hand towel as she pointed to where they were. He pulled one out and wiped her essence from his face before tossing it in the sink and positioned himself between her knees in front of her to hide anything essential. "Who's that, love?" he asked quietly as he turned around towards the door, resting his hands on her legs.

Emma shrugged, a confused look on her face as she stared at the door. "The only person who has a key to my apartment is-"

"Emma! I brought you some soup!" The door opened and David walked in, carrying a paper sack in his hand. "Mary Margaret told me-" He stopped in his tracks when he saw them in the kitchen, Emma sitting on the island counter in nothing but Killian's shirt and Killian in his boxers. They were both staring at David sheepishly as he stepped closer, looking utterly dumbfounded. "She told me that you were sick."

Emma's cheeks were red with humiliation as she placed her hands on Killian's shoulders and smiled weakly in surrender. "Um... yeah I kind of made that up when I woke up late."

David's face fell in disappointment as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's my fault, mate." Killian flashed him a smile, hoping he would understand. "I wouldn't let her leave."

Emma swatted his shoulder.

"Well, I see the second date went much better," he said, still glaring at them.

They blushed and smiled at each other. "Aye. It did. Emma here was very apologetic and explained the reasons behind her manners the first night. We made up and talked for hours before we came here and well... you can guess what happened after that."

David scratched his head, looking completely buggered as he tried to take it all in. "You two seem to have taken things pretty fast, considering your first date went miserably."

Killian turned and flashed Emma a look as she stared back at him, silently agreeing that they should just tell him the truth.

Emma sighed in surrender as her eyes came back to David. "Um yeah... about that..." Just then, Emma's phone started ringing on the end table. Neither Emma nor Killian moved to get it, considering how Emma was dressed. She certainly didn't want to give her brother a show.

"Emma, aren't you going to get that?" David asked her.

"No, it's okay. It's probably nothing important."

David ignored and walked over to grab the phone, but it stopped chirping by the time he picked it up.

"You got a text from Mary Margaret." Emma and Killian swallowed nervously as David swiped the screen to unlock it. "It says, 'I hope you don't mind, I sent your brother over to give you soup. Eat up and get plenty of rest. I hope you feel better soon. -MM.'" David grinned at the screen before lifting his eyes to scold at her. "You better tell her the truth tomorrow or I will."

Emma looked at the ground in shame as she nodded her head. "I will."

Killian turned to kiss her cheek. "Sorry I got you in trouble, love."

David was fiddling with her phone when Emma lifted her head to look at him. Her face turned white and she lost a breath, knowing what he might find if he dug too deep. She still had all of Killian's pictures on there including his dick pics... every single one.

David set the phone down with an unreadable expression on his face and Emma let out a sigh of relief. "Well, I'm happy you two made up so I'm not going to yell at you for lying and for... whatever else happened. You both seem happy so I don't want to do anything that might deter you both from being together."

"Thank you," Emma said with a small smile. "We are happy."

"True she is, mate. And don't worry, I would never do anything to hurt her."

"I know you won't. That's why I set you two up in the first place. I knew you'd both be good for each other." David gloated as he walked up and handed Emma the bag of soup and she reached around Killian to grab it. "Alright, I'm going to take off, sis."

"Bye, David."

"Bye, Mate. See you in class on Monday."

They both let out a breath as they looked at each other, their bodies visibly relaxing as David walked to the door.

"Oh and Emma..." They both reverted their attention back to him as he stood at the doorway.

"Hm?"

"Who's Captain?"

~

David was not amused when they explained the whole story to him of how they met and lied about their date. However, he seemed to find it pretty hilarious when he shared it two years later during his speech as the best man at Emma and Killian's wedding.