For Your Holes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,716 Followers

"Made-to-measure, mom," laughed Steven.

"I bet it was," replied Liza, giggling and giving the bulge in her son's pants a little squeeze. "With what you've got between your legs, it would have to be. I'm sure that floozy secretary of mine couldn't keep her eyes off you."

"No," giggled Steven, "she and that friend of hers were lost for words."

"That doesn't happen often with Merle," retorted Liza, "but who else was there?"

"That receptionist woman," said Steven. "She made out she had an important parcel just arrived which she just had to bring up there and then. But it was obvious it was nothing of the sort, she just wanted an excuse to have another look at me. Can you blame her?""

"Did she indeed?" retorted Liza, dismissing the conceit in her son's remark even though she was fully aware that Steven possessed an ego the size of Texas. "I shall have to have words with them."

"Ah gee, mom, they were harmless. Besides, I let them have a good look at my ass and that kept them happy for awhile."

"You never dropped your pants in front of them?" screamed Liza, horrified at the thought.

"Fucking hell, mom," went on Steven, "what d'you think I am, a flasher? There's only one person in the world I drop my pants for and she's standing right in front of me. I just stood looking out the window admiring the view and stuck my hands in my pockets and let them see the shape of my ass in my pants."

"Show me, sweetheart," replied his mother, "it's been ages since I've had the chance to ogle that lovely ass of yours."

"Gee mom, you ain't changed, have you?" laughed Steven. "Still as kinky as ever."

"Not complaining, are you?"

"Fuck, no," replied Steven.

Without another word, Steven went over to the window and gazed out, staring at the Manhattan skyline as he again lifted the flaps of his jacket and slid his hands into his pockets, as he had done in front of Merle and Alison. It was a million times more exciting for him now, however, as he prepared to show his pants-enhanced ass to the one lady he loved and revered more than anything else in his life, his ever horny and doting mother.

Liza watched fascinated as the vent in Steven's jacket splayed out as he dug his hands deep into his pockets and the shape of his ass outlined by his closely fitting pants was finally displayed in all its beauty, a spectacular vision of a male bottom that had Liza licking her lips with lust and also a strong sense of pride that she was the mother of this gorgeous hunk of a young man.

"I'm not surprised Merle and that other girl got turned on," said Liza, licking her lips as she too fixed her eyes on her son's tight sexy buttocks, again franmed erotically and delightfully by the splayed vent of his jacket as the young man dug his hande ever deeper into his pockets to stretch his pants around his ass as tight as he could.

"Take a good look, mom," Steven said, "I kmow how much you like ogling your own son's ass."

"Steven Hartson," said Liza, employing her best professional voice, the one she normally used to shock her colleagues into silence when they were disagreeing with her, while continuing to admire the way the curves of Steven's firm round cheeks swelled out at the tops of his long sturdy legs, "that ass of yours is absolutely spectacular, the best bum in the world," she added, unknowingly echoing Alison's opinion.

"Like what you see, then, mom?" said Steven as he looked over his shoulder and treated Liza to a smile that would melt the hardest of hearts, enjoying the effect his body was having on his mother.

"I sure do, sweetheart," Liza replied, "your ass is just so attractive and sexy with it."

"Yeah, mom," grinned Steven, "I enjoyed showing my sexy ass off to your colleagues just as I'm enjoying showing it off to you."

"I can see that, sweetheart," said Liza. "Unlike my collegues, however, I can get to have a good feel of it."

"Fucking hell, mom, I've only just got here," as Liza hurried over to him and dropped to her knees behind him so she could ogle his ass in close-up, "ain't you gonna offer me a cup of coffee, first?"

"Plenty of time for refreshments," said Liza dismissingly, "I've been on heat all week waiting for you to return from that father of yours. How is he, by the way?"

"He's fine," said Steven, "he sends his regards."

"Give him mine. Just as long as he knows nothing about our special relationship."

"I ain't said anything, mom, as if I would. He won't find out from me. Nor are we interested in each other, neither of us are gay, you know."

"I didn't think for a moment that you were," replied his mother, reaching out her hands and cupping them around the seat of Steven's pants, enjoying the feel of her own son's tautly-clad buttocks in her hands. "I haven't forgotten the last fabulous fuck you gave me, even though its two years ago."

"Looks like we've got a lot of catching up to do then, eh, mom?" replied Steven rhetorically, his grin now just about as broad as a grin could possibly get, so much so that it was turning from a grin into a leer as he felt his cock hardening inside his pants, a direct response to his mother's hands exploring his backside for the first time in two years.

"You sure it's OK here, mom?" he asked as he dug his hands deeper into his pockets so that his pants tightened even further around his ample curves and Liza licked her lips, her mouth drooling just as much as Merle's had done as she took in the view of her own son happily displaying his rear end to her.

"I told you, sweetheart, everyone else is at lunch. Relax, nobody will know. And talking of lunch, did you bring mine with you?"

Steven laughed nervously, he was still not too sure about having sex with his mother in her office but he was dying for a maternal blowjob, having been celebate during his time with his father, his mother being the only woman he loved and cared for.

"I certainly did, mom," said Steven, as he felt his cock swelling inside his underwear. "Why, you hungry?"

"Starving, sweetheart," laughed Liza, giving her son's bum a little kiss on the back of his pants before he turned round to face her.

"Then we'll have to do something about that, won't we? Can't have the Chief Executive of the Wellbeck Fashion House working away this afternoon when she's under-nourished."

Liza's eyes were on stalks as they now took in the obscene-looking bulge in her son's pants that were tenting out impressively and she rested back on her haunches to watch as Steven lowered his hand to his zipper and began to fumble with his fly ...

4.

"I know you like my sexy ass, mom, but I've got something else here you'll like better," said Steven as he unzipped his pants and took out his aroused prick, holding it in his hand in front of his mother's face and letting his balls also fall free from the confines of his underwear.

Steven felt no embarrassment whatsoever as he exposed himself to his mother. Quite the opposite, in fact. It wasn't the first time and it certainly wouldn't be the last and he felt proud, priveleged and exhilarated to stand there letting the lady who had given birth to him ogle her creation and he retracted his foreskin to display the hard nub of his knobhead, already glazed with a liberal supply of pre-cum.

"Luncheon is served, madam," said Steven, huskily as Liza gazed lovingly on her son's thick rod as if she had never seen it in its aroused state before.

"Sweetheart, I've got such an appetite," Liza said and before Steven could say anything she opened her mouth and quickly took the stiff pole inside, blowjobbing her son just as she'd done in the old days before he had gone to live with his father, having secured employment with an IT firm in L.A.

Liza had been disappointed that he hadn't found a job in New York but she wasn't going to stand in her son's way. Nevertheless, she hadn't expected it to be two whole years before he was able to visit her again and she was determined to make the most of the hours they now had to share with each other.

Steven gasped as his cock slid effortlessly over his mother's tongue, the head hitting the roof of her mouth before coming to rest at the back of her throat. Liza gagged as she lapped on the thick incestuous pole, savoring the taste of Steven's pre-cum as more helpings of the goo emerged through his piss slit.

"Fuck, mom," Steven managed to murmur as Liza increased the suction, making love to her son's cock with the passion of a twenty year old, "I've waited so long for this."

"Sweetheart, your cock is so much bigger than I remember," laughed Liza, as she let it fall out of her mouth and then began slurping her tongue over his large sweaty nutsacs as soon as she finished speaking.

"It's still the same one I've always had," giggled Steven, trembling as Liza took his entire scrotum into her mouth, "and what's more, it's all yours. My balls, too," he added, since Liza was now giving her undivided attention completely to the large round eggs of his sperm producers.

Liza sucked and licked her son's balls for a good five minutes or so as Steven rubbed his proud prick across his mother's face, leaving some of his pre-cum behind on her nose and forehead. Liza was determined to prove to her beautiful son that she had lost none of her oral skills in the time he'd been away and gave his cock another long suck before standing up and then starting to divest herself of her clothes. As she removed her blouse and bra and her big tits swung free, she glanced across at her son who was still standing there in his suit with his recently sucked cock poking out long and hard through the fly of his pants.

"Get 'em off, then, sweetheart," said Liza, "let's get naked together like the old days."

Steven could see there was no stopping his mother; once she got going, that was that and it was her boundless enthusiasm that had always made their love sessions so fabulous in the past but then they were in the privacy of their own home. Liza could tell her son was still perturbed at making love to her in the office and tried a different approach.

"I told you, sweetheart," she said, "there's nothing to worry about. Besides, don't you think fucking in the office and the possibility of being caught all adds to the fun? Not that we're going to get caught, of course."

Steven wasn't going to argue with his mother as she stepped out of her dress, dropped her sodden panties and lay back naked on the leather armchair with her legs splayed wide, displaying her dripping cunt to her son. Steven shrugged, what the fucking hell, he was just so horny and he quickly stripped out of his suit, dropped his briefs and threw them carelessly onto Liza's desk.

Once he had removed his clothes and joined his mother in the nude, Steven stood naked in front of Liza with his cock fully erect and his balls already bubbling up with a liberal helping of his thick rich cream. The pair gazed on each other with loving admiring eyes, Steven's taking in Liza's delicious tits and still beautifully trim pussy and Liza likewise lickimg her lips as she gazed at her son, her eyes sweeping over him from head to toe, lingering slightly longer on his aroused prick and his cum-laden balls, but proud to survey every single part of her beautiful creation.

"Bloody hell, mom," Steven laughed, "you look fantastic. You always was the most beautiful lady in the world and you still are. Those floozies downstairs can't hold a candle to you."

"Thank you, sweetheart," replied Liza, humbly, with tears of happiness in her eyes, "and I am so proud of you, too. All mothers should have the privelege of seeing their adult sons naked and fully aroused. I am such a lucky woman."

"Wonder what that secretary of yours would say if she could see us now?" laughed Steven.

"Who cares?" replied Liza. "Just get that great body of yours over here now. My pussy feels like it's on fire and I really need a good lick."

"My ass needs a good lick, too, mom," said Steven.

"I'll do a deal with you, sweetheart," began Liza.

"Wow, mom, you really are a hard-boiled business woman, aren't you?" Steven joked.

"Too right, I am."

"What sort of deal have you got in mind?" asked Steven, though he had a good idea of the answer.

"You lick my pussy for me, then I'll lick your bum," Liza replied without a moment's hesitation.

Steven couldn't resist such an invitation and dropped to his knees, placing his mother's legs over his shoulders as he gazed down on her old but still beautiful pussy. Liza may well have gone through the half century barrier some time ago but to Steven she was still his gorgeous mother and her naked body was still as delightful to behold as it had been when they first set out on their taboo relationship, ten years earlier when Steven was eighteen and thus old enough to be a consenting adult ...

5.

"A bloody good fucking's what you need, mom," said Steven, his earlier apprehension completely evaporated and now determined to enjoy himself, and furthermore ensure his mother enjoyed herself too, "but you'll have to wait for that."

"Do whatever you want to do, sweetheart," Liza implored, "I'm all yours."

Steven grabbed his recently discarded briefs and handed them to Liza. "Sniff thsee, mom," he said, "I want you to breathe in the scent of my sweaty briefs while I suck your tits."

"And there's you telling me I was the kinky one," laughed Liza as she took the briefs and held them up to her nose. She inhaled deeply, enjoying her son's odour that had stayed on them since he'd put them on that morning.

Steven watched his mother sniffing away happily at his sweaty briefs and hunted amongst the pile of discarded clothes for her panties. He soon found them and Liza watched fascinated while still sniffing as Steven held the sodden garment up to his nose and inhaled as deeply as Liza was doing as the kinky couple carried on getting their kicks in a way that society frowns on, though Liza and Steven weren't bothered about that.

They might be mother and son but they were also consenting adults and, as far as Steven was concerned, it was his cock and he would be the one to decide where he put it, thank you very much, not the politicians and bible bashers. After all, it wasn't as if they were raping each other, right from the start more than ten years ago their special relationship had been based on mutual trust and love and if anyone didn't see it like that, well that was their problem.

"Fucking hell, mom," Steven gasped, "your panties smell so nice."

"So do your briefs, sweetheart," replied Liza, "I hope they were fresh on this morning."

"Of course, mom," laughed Steven, realising Liza was only joking, "I ain't a tramp, you know."

"The very idea," laughed Liza. "Didn't you say you wanted to suck my titties?"

Steven had been so intoxicated by the scent of his mother's pussy on her panties that he had been sniffing at them for longer than he'd realised. With Liza's words, he quickly threw them to one side and leaned in and began to nurse on Liza's massive jugs, sucking both maternal melons in turn and running his tongue up and down her cleavage while reaching out a hand to finger her pussy with his index finger. He was delighted to find her now completely wet and after a few moments he withdrew his finger and inserted it in his mouth to taste his mother's juices.

"You can taste me much better with your tongue, sweetheart," said Liza, removing Steven's briefs from her nose. "Come on, my beautiful son, lick me hard."

"No man could possibly not respond to that, mom," replied Steven with a grin and then he lowered his head and breathed in the intoxicating scent of his mother's pussy. "I'm gonna lick and fuck you till you scream and I don't care who the fucking hell hears us."

"That's my boy," said Liza, "you always knew how to please my holes."

Steven briefly fingered his mother's pussy again, this time not just with his index finger but his third and fourth fingers, too, and Liza squirmed as they invaded her innards while. somultaneously, she held Steven's briefs up to her nose again and resumed sniffing. Then, without warning, Steven pulled out and lowered his head to his mother's cunt. Liza began thrashing about on the chair as soon as Steven started swiping his tongue along the shaved slit of her pussy, she loved being licked by her son, Steven was a more sensuous and considerate lover than Norman, her ex-husband and Steven's father, had ever been.

"Lick it hard, sweetheart," Liza gasped, rubbing her recently sucked tits together as her son's tongue plowed her depths relentlessly and she writhed and squirmed in the chair, "you are so good at this."

Steven's tongue found his mother's engorged clit and began to run rings around the hard nub as he tugged on his equally hard cock which had remained rock solid throughout the proceedings, so turned on was he to be allowed to make love to his mother with her full consent and approval and especially after such a big time gap since they last got together.

Liza threw Steven's briefs to one side and started to slide down the chair as Steven's tongue tightened its grip on her clit. "Oh my darling," she said, "you haven't lost any of your magic powers. This nice long-drawn-out clit licking you're giving me is driving me fucking mad."

"Mmmm," said Steven which was all he could manage with his tongue still buried deep in Liza's pussy as she spread her legs even wider and Steven's tongue went in deeper. They'd completely forgotten where they were, both of them lost in a two-way orgy of incestuous lust and love.

"You almost made me cum," said Liza, five minutes later when Steven came up for air, "but I need a good fucking first."

"Yeah, I need to fuck you too, mom," said Steven, "but isn't there something you have to do first?"

Without waiting for his mother to reply, Steven stood and turned his back to her. The sight of his naked buttocks were just as exciting to Liza's eyes as his bum had been in the pants of his suit.

"I know you like seeing my ass in my pants, mom," Steven said, looking over his shoulder and smiling, "but take a look at this."

Steven moved over to Liza's desk and arched the top of his body across it, resting his chest on a pile of papers that Liza needed to sign. His smooth, round and hairless bare ass was now prominently displayed in front of Liza's riveted gaze and he reached round and clasped his buns, spreading them wide as he shamelessly exposed his asshole to his mother.

"Good boy," said Liza, as Steven unashamedly continued to expose his fuck hole to her, "you always were such a horny fucking show-off."

"Come on mom," Steven said, working his ass muscles in and out and winking his hole in front of her, "lick this ass of mine, that was the deal."

"I'm not one to renege on a deal, sweetheart," said Liza, standing and then dropping down behind her naked son so that his twitching asshole was directly in her line of vision, "you know that. Never have been and never will be."

"Don't keep me waitng, then, mom. Get that lovely hot tongue of yours up my ass now. I've waited two years to feel you licking my hole and I can't wait any longer."

"A few more minutes won't make much difference, sweetheart," breathed Liza, teasingly. "After all, its only right that I should inspect what I'm anout to put my tongue into. Spread your cheeks as wide as you can."

Steven did as his mother asked and Liza watched her son continuing to twitch his ass muscles, his hole winking excitedly in front of her, for a few moments, then she extracted her tongue from her hot mouth and sent it into Steven's tight pink asshole, lapping at the stretched lines on the walls and breathing in the heady aroma of a hot tight manhole that just happened to belong to her own son.

Steven punched the table with his fists, scattering documents everywhere, but neither of them cared about that. Important documents were nothing when it came to a mother rimming her son.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,716 Followers