For Your Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned across his body, coming closer and closer. He tried to reach up to put his hands on her body, but found she had retightened his bonds. They were face to face now, his slack with anticipation, hers with an enigmatic smile. She allowed her breasts to touch lightly on his chest. Tom felt that her nipples were going to slice cleanly through his breastbone and cut out his heart.

Closer . . . closer . . . their lips touched, barely. As in everything she did, her control was perfect, her intent to give just enough to excite a fever, never enough to quench. She brushed his lips over his, caressed with them, exhaled the gentlest of breezes. Out of his sight, two points of hot flesh traced eldritch equations across his chest. She kissed both of his eyelids, and pushed herself back up.

"How was that, Tom?"

He had to struggle for breath enough to answer. "It was beautiful. And crushing. Now my heart aches as much as my balls."

"Let's see what more we can do."

She bent over his rigid cock, opening her lips as if she were finally going to touch him where he had throbbed for so long. She stretched the anticipation into a hellish eternity. Tom had never felt the adage that there was an infinity between each second and the next so keenly. When she had almost touched, she pursed her lips, and blew hotly on the tip.

Tom's body galvanized at that shock, back arched, every muscle spasmed as if wracked by electric shock. In that instant, she touched her lips to his penis and drank.

He didn't reach his longed-for orgasm. He didn't come, pumping into her mouth. He felt no release. Rather she used his rigid cock as a straw, and drained his fluid from his balls in a steady, excruciating stream. As with all of her torments, it went on and on for all of time. It went on past the point of emptiness to a new ache of unfilled void. The void expanded to fill his soul and he felt utterly lost. Yet when at last she finished he felt that she had removed ten pounds of molten lead from each testicle.

She leaned close and put her lips to her ear. Surely the breast that brushed one arm as she did was no accident. In a breath that barely stirred the air, she whispered, "A small mercy."

She let him recover, stroking him just enough to keep him aroused. His now-enormous cock was engorged and congested with blood. Veins stood out sharply from the skin, and the glans was swollen like a giant purple mushroom cap. As much as he throbbed and ached, however, the painful pressure in his balls had been relieved for the moment. It was indeed a small mercy she had shown him, perhaps all that she could get away with granting him.

Now she was idly playing with the fine hair that swirled counter-clockwise around his navel and trailed downward towards his swollen member. "You seem like such a decent guy, Tom. What did you do to end up here? Not that I'm complaining. I'd rather spend eternity with you than a lot of the losers we get."

"I thought you had all the records."

"It's strange, they don't give any details. Just 'Infidelity.'"

Tom sighed. "Ginny and I had been married for seven years. No kids yet, but maybe. Someday. We had things to do first. I was so in love with her, she was the light of my life. She was irrepressible, always finding delight in everything we did. Pretty, and smart, and all those other wonderful qualities. We had a great love life; nothing kinky, but we were in great shape and enjoyed each other's bodies.

"Ginny had an identical twin sister. Janey was a bit darker, a bit more calculating, but usually fun to be around as long as it was for pleasure, not business. They were absolutely identical, right down to the freckles.

"We often did things with Janey and her husband Don. About a month before I died, we had rented a cabin in the mountains and gone up to enjoy the snow. After an afternoon of snowshoeing we had dinner by the fire in the lodge, having several very nice bottles of wine. On the way back to the cabin, I suggested going to the hot tub to relax, but the others declined. Don said that the wine had triggered a migraine and wanted to lie down, and Janey said she would keep him company. Ginny was tired and wanted to finish a book she was reading. I almost gave up, but I had some knots in my calf I wanted to try to soak away.

"The hot tub was on a secluded porch, with screens around against the wind and prying eyes, but open to the stars. On this still night the heater by the tub kept the air fairly comfortable.

"I had been soaking for about twenty minutes and was thinking about heading back when I heard footsteps. Ginny came in wearing the yellow robe I had given her for Christmas. 'I thought about you alone out here and I wanted to give you some company,' she said. She dropped the robe to the ground, and gave me a sweet smile in all her naked glory. She has a beautiful body, trim and lithe, and as graceful as a dancer. Her tits are small and elegant with curves I never get tired of watching. Her hair is golden red and wavy, both north and south. I could see her nipples puckering and the goosebumps forming on her arms in the cold.

"She slid into the water next to me and cuddled up with one of my arms around her. She had hardly settled down before I felt her hand on my cock and her lips seeking mine in the dark. She is a wonderful kisser, and she nibbled and nipped on my lips and tongue in her slow sensuous way. Her own tongue is more of a spy than an invader, slipping in and out to learn the territory, not to occupy it.

"I lifted her from the water and kissed the salty spa water from her neck and collarbone. She arched her back and whimpered, offering her breasts for my attention. I ran my hands over them, always fascinated by the way that they curve so gently and softly to the abrupt bump of her nipples, which come to attention at the slightest provocation. I followed those contours again and again with my lips to make sure I never forgot them.

"She pulled me up to sit on the edge, and lowered her lips to my cock. She usually starts like it's an ice cream cone, nibbling the tip and down the side, then back up with a long lick to catch the melting drips. That night she sucked it in deeply, slowly pulling back to the tip, then sucking it back down. It seemed a little different for her, but I was loving it. She fondled my balls as she slid out slowly and sucked me back in, with a deeper gasp each time. Then I felt her finger probing around my ass, sliding from balls to asshole, and then gently opening me up and sliding in. This was something new, shocking and exciting at the same time.

"Then she touched my prostate, which was like setting off a pound of C4 right behind my cock. I thrust involuntarily, almost gagging her. Semen boiled and I shot round after round down her willing throat. The world flicked like an old TV set that was losing its vertical and went dim. "I came to with her licking me clean and rapidly recovering my hardon. My brain cells were misfiring like an old Ford truck, but I was realizing that something was different. Ginny had never done it this way before. She looked up at me with her dancing emerald eyes and a crafty smile that I had never seen on my wife. It was Janey, the sister who always got what she wanted. I started to protest, but she had effective ways of silencing me.

"She straddled me, grasped my cock and positioned herself above it. She rubbed the head around her moist entrance, and let me feel how ready she was. She said, 'Fuck me Tom. Hard.' I grasped her hips and speared her to her depths in one motion, damning myself forever.

"She felt just like Ginny, being identical twins. She was just as tight, just as deep, just as warm. I bottomed out on her cervix at just the same point, causing her to twitch. But Janey was more skilled. She knew how to twist her hips as she rode up and down, how to grasp with her inner muscles, how to excite me then slow me to make us both last. I was a willing partner by then, grabbing her hips to pace her, running my hands over her breasts, drawing her down for a deep kiss. Finally I could feel her tremble and pull me in as deep as she could reach and hold me there. She clenched me tight. Her trembling increased until she was shaking like a leaf. I could feel her spasm through my cock and then we both screamed with the orgasm that ripped through her and into me and back into her. I filled her with my semen and called out Ginny's name in my head."

Tom had closed his eyes as he had replayed the scene in his head. As he came to the end he realized that Jessica was no longer stroking him. He opened as eyes to find her watching him with dilated eyes and parted lips. She had one hand tucked between her legs and there was the scent of musk in the air. She licked her lips and asked, "So that's what you did to end up here? Have an affair with your sister-in-law?" "It wasn't an affair, it was just that one time. She slipped on her robe and left me. I slid back into the tub to rinse off the smell of sex. I felt guiltier by the minute for what I had done. I had cheated on Ginny, and it was an incredible experience. I couldn't stand to be in the same room with Janey for the rest of the trip. I was sure her eyes or mine would telegraph what we had done together. I felt a terrible guilt for cheating, and a terrible desire to get Janey alone to do it again.

"In the following weeks I became more and more obsessed with it. I wanted to call Janey and meet her for more mind-blowing sex, I wanted to burn it all from my memory and make it like it never happened. I wanted to teach Ginny how to have sex like that, and was paralyzed with fear she would ask 'Where did you learn that all of a sudden?'"

Jessica gazed into space. Her fingers traced idle symbols in the air. "Most of our . . . inmates . . . in this section have much worse records than yours. It seems that you died too soon after your encounter. Your coefficients for guilt and passion," she traced two symbols in the air, "were too high, and the ones for forgiveness and reconciliation," two more symbols joined the line, "were way too low. If you had lived long enough to confess to Ginny and make up, you wouldn't have ended up here."

"An equation sent me to Hell?"

"Confirming the suspicions of generations of schoolchildren, no doubt."

Jessica climbed onto the bed and straddled his thighs. Kneeling above him, she looked at him sadly. "But now that you've told me that, I have to use it to torment you. It's the way I'm made."

She started becoming shorter and more slender. Her breasts became more subtle. Her skin lightened from dusky to creamy and freckles appeared like stars across the sky in a negative. Her midnight tresses shortened and brightened to a rosy dawn hue, and her eyes sparkled brilliant green.

Tom choked, "Ginny!"

"Hello Tom. I've missed you so much. I'm so glad we can be together again."

"Stop it, Jessica! I know it's you. You don't sound like Ginny at all!"

She stretch out on his lower body and began nibbling around the base of his cock, working up towards the tip. "But I am Ginny, Tom. Identical in every detail." Now she had the voice right as well. She kissed his cock the way he remembered, working it over like an ice cream cone. When she licked it from base to tip, Tom thought he was finally going to come, but she dangled him on the edge as she started over at the base. Tom remembered that Ginny had loved keeping him hard for hours while she built up the tension, until she finally brought them both to orgasm. He wondered at how he could bear an eternity of this.

"Ginny, kiss me."

She gave him a finally shuddering lick, then slithered up his body, rubbing her tits and crotch along his entire length. She gave him a kiss that was pure Ginny, light and deep and lingering all at once. Tom's hands ached to be free to explore her body.

She pulled herself up and knelt over him, running her hands over her body, pinching her nipples and rubbing her golden-downed mons. "Tom, will you eat me?"

She swayed in and out of reach, letting him smell her hot scent, not quite letting him touch yet. The neat coppery curls that framed her sex glowed in the directionless light. Her labia nested demurely amid the curls, a slightly ruddier shade than her creamy skin. As she danced above him, she allowed them to open occasionally to reveal the hooded flower within. Each time she did, a fresh wave of musk washed over him, a scent that he could not mistake no matter how many eternities separated him from the last time he had smelled it. The scent said Ginny on a primitive level that his rational brain could not dispute.

At last she came within reach and allowed him to taste her flower. He traced every familiar ridge and contour, felt the softness of her labia, the firmness of her clitoris. He dipped his tongue in her well and felt her shudder in response. Ginny often took a long time to reach a climax this way; here it took an eternity, of course. Tom felt his jaw aching and his tongue becoming unbearably tired, yet he had to continue. He traced patterns over her clitoris as she squirmed, licked alternately slowly then quickly, and probed to see how deeply he could reach within her. She was trembling in every limb yet keeping rigidly in control, never retreating, never grinding into him. He nibbled at her gateway and sucked the hood back and forth over her flower. They existing only in the moment in a timeless, endless sea of longing. At last he felt her tremor grow into a quake and she collapsed gasping on top of him.

Able to breath and speak at last, Tom gasped out, "Ginny, I love you! I am so ashamed of what I did, and I am paying the price. But I've held you in my heart throughout eternity, and it will all be worth it if you'll just forgive me! Even during that hour with Janey, I was thinking of you the whole time! I wish I could do my life over again. I would be one hundred percent faithful to you, body and soul, if I could just have you back!"

The form lying softly atop him raised its head, and Jessica's almond eyes regarded him from inches away. "You are a good man, Stanley Thomas Wingert. I think it is a mistake that you are here." She pushed herself up to sitting and looked down at Tom, into Tom, until he felt that layers were being peeled away and examined all the way down to some glowing core he had never glimpsed before.

The demon spread her hands wide in the air, and arrays of symbols extended between them, scrolling wide and tall and deep and . . . some direction that his eyes couldn't go. He tore his eyes away before something snapped in his head.

Jessica was studying this display intently. "Your matrix is locally singular right around here." She pointed with a finger and flicked the display sideways a few degrees in an irrational direction. Tom closed his eyes before it ripped his retinas off.

"That doesn't look like any matrix I've ever seen."

"That's because you can't perceive seventeen dimensions."

"Well, what does it mean that it's singular?"

"It means that there is more than one solution."

The demon moved a few symbols and studied the result. Being what she was, she occasionally reached out to stroke Tom in a strategic spot to keep his torment fresh. Two fingers reached gracefully out and inverted the positions of a pair of symbols.

"There, that may change the outcome, if you make the right choices. Now I must incorporate this change."

She unfolded fluidly from sitting to standing, moving as if to some cosmic music that Tom could not hear. She tangled fingertips in one edge of the tapestry of symbols, drawing them delicately around herself. She danced an elusive and ephemeral pavane around Tom's bed pulling the seventeen dimensions of the matrix into a gauzy veil about herself. The symbols sank glowing into her skin, illuminating her from within as they sank into her depths. Tom found the effect particularly interesting around her breasts.

Now she stepped up on the bed and stood over Tom, gradually lowering herself over his straining cock. Her skin still glowed with an inner light and the occasional symbol still flickered from within. With no time to separate moments, forever had come and gone before her labia brushed his tip. Eternity was whittled to a stub before he reached the gate of her hot passageway. The universe had slowed to its final standstill before the moment that she finally enveloped him.

She was hot inside. She was a demon after all. She was silky and tight and just slick enough to slide evenly down his shaft. Each moment of her advance was an exquisite erotic torture. He could feel each nerve ending catch fire individually as it slid within her furnace. The glow had suffused her depths with such translucency that he could see his cock penetrating her core, a glowing dark shadow amid a vortex of light and symbols. Far down the corridors of time, he at last reached bottom. And she squeezed.

A detonation began in his groin and arched up his spine setting off a chain reaction at every vertebrae in its path. His nerves seared outward like gunpowder fuses, burning with an actinic light. The conflagration reached the base of his skull and breached the final barrier . . .

Tom erupted into her depths. Eons of unfulfilled desire coursed through their coupled bodies. He feared that his fragile flesh would burst before even that thought was swept away. He poured his seed into her, his anguish, his release, and finally his self. All this poured through the narrow channel of distended flesh that joined them to empty into the demon's glowing depths.

Now Jessica reached her own climax. The roiling storm within her rained bolts of lightening on the rod that was buried in her vagina. She arched her back and thrust her breasts towards the sky as she screamed a wordless scream. The charge surged to ground within Tom's body, refilling him with life, wrapped in his rewritten matrix. He teetered on the brink of the infinite for a moment out of time, skirting the event horizon of a singularity, before crashing back into himself, spent nearly to oblivion.

When he came again to himself, he was holding Jessica close atop him as she snuggled into his chest. His bonds were gone, and she felt like no more than an ordinarily soft, warm woman. They were still joined, but Tom was softening and slipping free from her soft prison.

Jessica pushed herself up on her arms and looked down at him. She whispered, "Thank you," and one glistening tear fell from her eye and splashed on his chest, where it burned like a drop of liquid nitrogen. He clasped his hand to the spot, gasping, and found a shiny silver key had formed from her teardrop.

"Take the key, Tom, and go out the door. Just a few steps down the corridor, you will find a freight elevator. Use the key to unlock it, and it will take you out of here."

"Hell has freight elevators?"

"Can you think of anything more infernal than a freight elevator? And in Hell, there are only freight elevators, no expresses."

Tom shuddered.

"Make good choices, Tom. I'll be watching over you."

"I thought angels watched over people, not demons."

"Angels, demons. Only the unenlightened believe there is a difference."

Jessica began fading from sight. "Goodbye Tom. I love you."

Tom swung his legs from the bed and sat up unsteadily. There was now a door in the wall that hadn't been visible before. He stood and took a halting step towards it. He stopped when he realized that his cock was dangling half way to his knees and banging against his thighs with every movement. Jessica's voice came from the air around him. "That's permanent, I'm afraid. I altered one constant in your matrix so that no one will think that it has changed. You'll always have been well-hung."

Tom shook his head and staggered to the door, then through it into the corridor. There was the promised elevator doors, which opened at his touch. Inside were only two buttons, labeled zero and negative infinity. The latter was illuminated, so he inserted his key next to the zero, and pushed the button. As the doors closed, he whispered, "I love you too."