Forays in erotica

Story Info
A collection of short pieces.
3.2k words
4.19
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viridia
viridia
8 Followers

The Egyptian cotton sheets smelled of sandalwood and lavender. He knew she knew he liked sandalwood. For some unknown reason he preferred these navy blue sheets to the celadon sheets. She usually had the navy sheets on the bed for him. The curtains and the east-facing window were both open catching the breeze. The small prayer-bell wind chime played on that breeze. The hardwood floor had been polished recently and the lemon scent lingered enough to be noticeable, but not overly so. The Tempur-Pedic® pillow was perfectly placed under his knees.

These and a hundred other details flashed though his mind – the heated towels in the bathroom, the bottled water on the bedside table, the bathrobe draped over the end of the bed – all would be ready for his use when their play was finished. She tended to pay attention to the things he liked and filled their moments together so that everything was perfect.

During her preparation for this evening, she had struggled with one particular detail. He knew that she had debated with herself about the best possible fix. He knew not to bring it up himself. She would come to him if and when she was ready. At times this was frustrating, but he also knew that it was part of their game. Finally, she had asked for his assistance. It had not taken him long to add the three extra links to the handcuffs. She had worried that his right shoulder would be re-injured if the cuffs were not expanded somehow. With her thanks, he had modified three different sets of cuffs.

One set held his arms behind his back right now. His face was on the mattress but turned to the side, thus he was able to look out the window. For the moment he was in the yoga position known as The Child. It was restful. He knew some of what was coming even though they had not discussed the particulars. She had asked a few questions, but in a subtle way.

He felt her come back to the bed. There was the dip in the mattress as she climbed onto the bed and moved close to him. He was aware of the heat of her body. He could smell her perfume. He could imagine what she was holding in her hands even though he had not seen it. She had bought it for them recently. Mail-order certainly had its uses. She had mentioned that his "present" had arrived. They had been waiting for the package for two weeks, but it had given him time to make the slight adjustments to the cuffs. The two weeks were not wasted time. This was her first time to use a dildo on him. It was 1/4 larger in diameter than the one he had been using on himself.

She snapped the elastics of the black silk thigh-high stockings he was wearing. He slowly rose up on his knees while leaving his torso on the mattress. She reached under him to grab the chain at the center Y-link where the two chains connected to his nipple rings joined the single chain that passed over his scrotum, between his butt cheeks and connected to the hand cuffs behind his back. She teased him in this way for a moment. Each tug on his nipples harder than the last.

There was enough play in the chain that she was able to slide three links across his anus. Slowly, she moved the chain so that each rounded link touched that sensitive area. Back and forth across that tight pucker that was soon going to be stretched more than it ever had been. To increase the sensation of each link, she pressed his butt cheeks together with one hand pulling towards her chest. This was something he had not anticipated. He enjoyed her inquisitive mind.

Finally after what seemed hours, she moved the chain to one side and placed the tip of the dildo against his anus. She had warmed the lubricant and used the perfect amount - not quite enough.

She sighed as the tip entered him. ******

Second Foray

He took a small step back. In part to create some much needed distance. He wanted to end the playing but he didn't want to end the playing. He also wanted to admire his handiwork. He wanted to see what they had created together. He had wanted and she had given it all. It was amazing to share this. Neither one remembered exactly how their first sexual encounter had started, but this. . . neither one would ever forget.

He breathed in her scent. She was clean, literally, inside and out. When he had arrived at her house she had promised him that she had given herself two enemas and that she was clean. He believed her, no reason not to believe. However. . .

My very darling, of course you did. And of course, I'll be giving you another. Think of it as a gift. She had protested, something about please don't or some such about it being humiliating. He cupped her cheek with his palm.

It cannot be humiliating. I love you. It will happen. One more would be my choice. Recalcitrance on your part will only lead to more expulsions. Pick. Now.

Yes, she hated it. Oh how she had sworn and cursed him. Inventive to say the least. He especially liked the tranny dildo ass fucker rant. More than humorous as it would not be HIS ass that would be fucked that evening.

She seemed completely drained as he helped her to her bed. He'd been quite busy as she'd been tidying up. The four restraints that she had and all the 1/2 nylon cord that he'd brought were ready to be used. At first she didn't notice. As he kissed her hard on the mouth, he slipped one wrist into the slip-knot. Oh how she had fought after that. The wrestling and tussling had proven to be quite the bout of exercise. Ultimately worth it.

Yes, worth every minute it had taken to prove his strength to her. To make her submit. He stood over her. Arms tied above her head. Knees bent to almost-chest level and spread as wide as possible. She could hide nothing. She was splayed for his use. He breathed in her scent again. There was desire there. There was wanting there. And yes, there was fear there. He wanted it all. She could hold nothing back.

He seated himself between her spread legs and just looked at her - all of her. She turned her head away. He spanked her on both breasts.

See me as I look at you. Do not look away from me. Fear is in that dark. Love is in the eyes. Say it.

She struggled with the command. He knew she struggled. He wondered which path she would pick.

She said nothing.

I see. You will not say it? I give you this rare second chance. Say it.

She turned her head away and said nothing. Did he imagine that impish gleam in her eyes?

He said nothing; merely reached into his bag of tricks.

Two infractions. You lead me on a merry chase don't you? He grinned as he slipped the gag over her head and fitted it into her mouth. Then he spanked her. Twice on the breasts. Twice on the pussy. Twice on each buttock. Each body part got a slightly harder spanking. It was as if he could feel how every inch of her skin tingled. He noticed that she was looking at him, rather than not looking at him, and that her eyes had just a tinge more desire in them than fear.

Diving once more into his black bag of tricks, he pulled out his prank. It was a dildo so massive that even he could not encircle the diameter of it with his large hands. He held it up so his captive could see it.

Yes, worth every penny. The look of horror on her face. He laughed so hard it brought tears to his eyes. She finally got the joke. He was tempted to remove the gag so that he could hear her laughter, but he did not. Those two infractions needed to be punished.

When he did bring out the dildo he would use on her, it was still a weighty object. It was a large malachite wand. It was perfectly slick. It was also terribly cold. He rested the tip of it against her anus. He was amused by the chill bumps that raced over her abdomen and thighs. It would not warm up quickly even in her hot pussy. It would be cold throughout their escapade this evening.

As he inserted the wand into her ass, he touched her clit just once. She was so very wet. He knew she wanted him inside her. During one of there earlier explorations, she had used his own words against him at one point - Anything real is better than even the best imitation .

His reply had been typical. I am fully aware of your feelings about this. I appreciate them. I will use what tools I deem appropriate for my pleasure and for yours. He seemed to recall that particular evening ended with him fucking her doggie-style as he reached around to play with her clit and she reached under him to gently but firmly pull on his balls.

With just more than half the malachite dildo inserted, he held it in place with his knee and bent over her body. He tugged on her pierced nipples. She moaned and thrashed and tried to bring her pussy into contact with any part of his body. She wanted him inside her even more desperately than before. He could see this in her eyes which never left his face now.

He entered her with one thrust and buried himself deeply. He could feel her orgasm crash and crash. Every muscle in her body tensed. He held off his own orgasm as long as he could. He pounded into her relentlessly. Just as she was about to cum again, he took off her gag.

Master , she screamed as he exploded into her. *******

Third Foray

It was dark in the room and she was alone. The scent of the candle lingered in the air as well as smoke from the incense. The comforter and sheets were darker shadows massed at the foot of the bed. One pillow was beside her, but the other two had gone adrift. She heard water running in the bathroom. HE would be back momentarily with a glass of water for her. Between the sweating, cumming, and panting, she was slightly dehydrated.

Her arms were still above her head, tied to the headboard. HE had retied her so that the restraints were not as tight as they had been. And she could move her arms a bit. She could actually untie the restraints if she wanted to, but at the moment, she didn't. She had taken off the blindfold and tossed it over there somewhere in the dark. There had been something physically taxing about tossing the bit of silk - she just wanted to luxuriate in the physical exhaustion.

Then she noticed the yellow feeling. Her arm, above her wrist but below her elbow, had a warm spot that felt yellow. It was a deep spot. It would take a few days to rise to the surface. She also had the same yellow feeling on her sternum. It wasn't quite as deep. She'd have to be careful when she wore button-up shirts.

She gently touched the yellow spot on her chest. One fingertip's width at a time, she explored the perimeter of the spot. Moving inexorably towards the very center of her new bruise. Then to the very center of that center. She remembered the moment that HE had used HIS forearm to hold her down as HE restrained her. HE had tied her left arm to the headboard. She bucked with her hips to try to throw HIM off. HE had put HIS weight on her chest to hold her down. HE reached into HIS pants pocket and suddenly flicked open the Spyder-co folder. HE held it to her throat. She felt the cold metal against the pulse-point. HE looked at her as she had stilled.

Yes, little one. Calm yourself. Accidents have been known to happen. She loved HIS voice. HE growled near her ear and she pooled deep within herself.

She found the very center of her new bruise. And she pressed it - hard. She loved how it hurt.

Once she had been restrained, HE began to remove HIS own clothes. HE didn't do anything silly like bump and grind or gyrate. Just stripped out of HIS jeans and work shirt. HE never took HIS eyes off her shaved pussy unless it was to grin menacingly into her blue eyes. HE knelt between her legs and laved her labia with HIS tongue. It was a loving invasion and somewhat unexpected. She was so wet already. HE chuckled quietly as she came. HE chuckled quietly when she came as HE entered her. HE chuckled quietly as she squeezed her pussy muscles around HIS dick. The chuckling stopped as HE let HIS own orgasm grow. Then growling and moaning replaced the chuckling.

The yellow pain on her arm was a deep bruise. It would take a few days to become visible. She hoped that it would be a sickly green-yellow bruise - the kind that had started to heal, but that the blood hadn't been fully absorbed. She liked the deep bruises because they hurt longer. The last deep bruise HE had given her had been on her thigh. With her hand in her slacks pocket she could press on it during meetings. It thrilled her to be reminded of their play during her professional time. Thinking back on that now, she wondered if she looked like a man playing with himself. The thought of that made her laugh out loud.

Little one? HE called from the hallway. HE was moving towards the bedroom.

Nothing, master.

HE stood in the doorway, glass of water in one hand. HE watched as she stretched across the bed.

Where? HE asked.

Arm and chest. Long-sleeve turtlenecks for a while.

It is winter. HE sat on the bed and helped her drink the water. HE moved slightly, just enough to take one nipple into HIS mouth.

Oh yes, it was winter and long-sleeve turtlenecks could hide so many things. ********

Forth Foray

I had a wet dream. Not just a little racy. Not just a little sensual. I actually dreamed myself to orgasm. I didn't think that women could do that. I guess boys just get all the press.

She walked in from school. She had a few books under her arm and was waving the paper she had just written a few evenings before. I didn't know her name but I knew that she was from the Ukraine. Or was it Romania? It was a dream after all. She was tall and slender with her black hair cut in a very short style. She was wearing a sleeveless dress that hung from her shoulders. She had very small breasts as they made almost no impression under the dress. I was sitting and she sat down next to me but also somehow elevated almost to my shoulder. Maybe she was sitting on a counter or something. From the movement when she adjusted her dressed I caught a whiff of her. She was very musky, just like I get. There was also just regular body smell, but it was her sex that caught me. I wanted to be closer to it.

I touched her leg through the thin flowered material of the dress. She went on talking about her paper that she'd written. I felt like I should have known what she was talking about, or at the very least cared. But I didn't. I cared only about touching more of her. I moved my hand up her thigh until I touched the indentation where thigh meets hip. I stroked her from this point down to her knee and back very slowly, moving the dress up each time my hand went up her leg.

Suddenly there was the flesh of her. It was neither pale nor tanned. Well, maybe it was tanned from her summer vacation, but that was fading. I was surprised to find that her leg was shaved. I didn't think that was a common custom in Europe. But it felt as if she had shaved mere moments before she walked in the room. I leaned towards her leg and I kissed her on the side of the knee. I moved up her leg slowly kissing and touching her skin. When my hands and lips reached her bottom, she pulled away slightly. She moved in some way, I don't know how, and I was then able to pull her panties off her. I noticed that her panties were black cotton panties like the kind I'd put on that morning. I slowly eased the material down her legs. I found that I could not resist holding them to my nose and inhaling deeply.

She had turned on the counter to where her back was just a bit more towards me. I stroked her leg again all the way to her ass. Somehow, naked, it was no longer a bottom. It was ASS and I wanted to touch it. I lightly scratched my fingernails over her ass and she groaned and her skin went goose-bumplie. I did this until she spread her legs wider for me. I stood up behind her and used one hand to hold her dressed bunched up above her sex.

The other hand I used to touch her. I cupped her and again was surprised to find that she was clean shaven. I am too, but again I didn't think this was customary in Europe. She had not shaved her arm pits but her legs and her pussy were smooth. Again it was that just-shaved smooth. I rubbed her pubic mound and she arched against my hand. I inserted my finger between the labia. She was so wet and slick. I stroked her and she groaned and arched some more. I had to be careful about my nails. I didn't want to hurt her. Too much.

She kept moving in such a way to try to bring my finger to her clit. I wanted this moment to last and I knew that it would end quickly if I rubbed her there. When she whimpered, I knew that she was ready to cum. I touched her clit. It was slightly enlarged. I rubbed just to the side, one side then the other. First one direction then the other. She was writhing now. When I finally did rub her clit directly, it was harder than I thought. She cried out but also had a crashing orgasm.

I woke as my orgasm crashed through me.

viridia
viridia
8 Followers