Forbidden

Story Info
Uncle and Niece story for when they find their desire.
1.3k words
4.06
18.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After moving away, Dave says fuck it and gets back in contact with his family. After so many fuck ups, drugs and drinking he moved away and got it together. Job, wife, new car, house.

I made a trip back to my home state and see my family; it had been so long. Out of them all, though, I saw Kaitlyn, my niece. She was gorgeous!

Wearing cut off denim shorts and a pink t-shirt, I could see her beautiful tanned skin, gorgeous legs, nice tits, and her curves. She was 21 and looked after herself.

I felt my cock start to harden looking at her. I had to go to another room to work that out.

"What am I thinking? She's my niece!" I thought to myself. "She's gorgeous, though, and I think I want her!"

I composed myself and went back into the other room with the family; there she was, bending over to pick something up. Her ass was like a perfect peach. I couldn't stop looking and thinking to myself, "Damn, I would love to fuck that ass."

After the day, I went back to my hotel and showered. Afterward, my thoughts drifted to Kaitlyn and how gorgeous she looked. My dick stiffened and I found myself stroking it until I came.

"That's not right," I thought after cleaning myself up but I couldn't help it. I wanted her. I had to see her again.

I sent a text to everyone in a group chat (so as not to make it too obvious.)

"Hi, everyone! Really glad I could see you all. I'm here for another week so if you want to meet up, please let me know."

I heard nothing from the group chat with it being so late at night, so I went to sleep. Not long after I laid down, my phone made a sound. It was her! She texted me outside of the chat.

"Hi, Uncle Dave! Thanks for coming down! I haven't seen you for years and was really happy to see you. XOXO"

"Hi, Kaitlyn, it was great to see you too! You've grown so much," I replied.

She sends another SMS back with a picture. I opened it and it's her in lingerie! I couldn't believe my luck!

"Is this grown enough for you?" she sent. Another message came through.

"I know you were looking at me today and I liked it. Maybe we should go on a date and see what happens."

My cock got stiff and I called her immediately.

"Hi, Kaitlyn, I would love to go out on a date with you."

At that point, my cock is in my hand and the phone is on speaker so she hopefully heard me pumping away.

Instead, I could hear her wet pussy as she was fingering herself and could hear in her voice that she was ready to cum.

"Can't wait Uncle Davvvve!!" She came at that point and I started to wank faster until I came.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow Kaitlyn!"

"Can't wait to see you either, babe," she replied and hung up.

I couldn't believe it! Kaitlyn wanted me as much as I wanted her! It was time to get to sleep and gather my strength for some good fucking tomorrow night.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It's her!

"Good morning!" I answered.

In the background, I could hear a little whirring noise and Kaitlyn breathing heavily. I put my prostate stimulator in and started pulling my cock.

"Cum for me, baby," I said to her.

She breathed harder and could hear her moaning which made me pump my dick faster, all the while gearing up for a great orgasm.

"Do you want me, Uncle Dave?" said Kaitlyn.

"Yes, baby, I do," I reply "You're so gorgeous and I want to cum in you."

She yelled as she came and I came at the same time.

"See you tonight," she said and hung up.

Great way to start the morning!

The night came and she arrived at my hotel room dressed in a tight black mini skirt, knee high boots, and with her hair flowing.

She had a bottle of whiskey and came in. She put her things on the bed and came over to me.

"Did you want to go on our date, Kaitlyn?" I asked. She kissed me.

"This is our date, babe."

She started to feel my cock through my pants. I groaned a little... it felt so good. We passionately kissed and I picked her up. I put her down on her ass on the nearby table.

We kissed again; I moved down to her neck and explored her body with my hands. I found her tits and started squeezing... she moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh, Uncle Dave, I've wanted you for sooo long," she said.

That got me even more excited. I went back to her mouth and slowly undid the zipper on her dress so I could pull it down. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I started sucking on one nipple while groping her other breast.

"Mmmmm, Uncle Dave," she said. "I want your cock in me."

"All in good time, my hot little slut."

She kissed me harder at that moment. She liked playing the slut and she was very good at it.

I picked her up again and threw her on the bed. I pulled her dress off and was greeted by her g-string. I took my clothes off and presented my cock to her.

She picked herself up, licked her lips, and said: "Is that for me, Uncle Dave?"

I replied. "Yes, it is baby... it's your lollipop so make sure you suck it good."

And she did. She slowly licked from the base of the shaft to the tip and it was so hard not to cum right then on her face. She took it all in her mouth and started to suck it. She was like a pro at that, sucking while cupping my balls.

All of a sudden, I felt a finger go in my ass and hit my prostate. I had no choice but moan loudly and I fill her mouth full of my cum.

"Wow, Uncle Dave, that's a lot of cum!" Kaitlyn said.

"I didn't want to cum yet because I want your pussy; so, it looks like I'm going to have to eat it instead. Lay back, babe."

Her wet cunt was very wet and inviting. As we kissed, I squeezed her nipple and she gave a little moan. She kissed me deeper and I ran my finger down her stomach to between her legs. I stuck my fingers up in there.

She screamed in ecstasy and then I slowly licked down to her wet cunt. I sucked on her clit and she came right away, pushing my face into her wetness.

"That's it, baby," she said. "Lick my cunt, Uncle Dave! Make me cum more!"

That was the point where my cock got rigid again and I leaned into her, kissed her, and said to her: "I'm going to make you take my cock and scream my name, my gorgeous niece."

"Yes, Uncle Dave, fuck me hard!"

I turned her over and got her on all fours. I stuck my cock in hard and she arched her back. I grabbed her hair and pull her in closer.

"You fucking like that, don't you, babe?"

"Mmmmm, yes, Uncle Dave, I do."

I fucked her harder and harder. I stop, lay down on the bed, and tell her: "Ride my cock and make me cum."

She was more than willing. She put her pussy around my cock and started to go up and down. I grabbed her tits as she rode me and she threw her head back as she went harder and harder.

"Ohhh, Goddd, Uncle Dave, I'm going to cum again!"

"Babe, I'm going to cum in you!!"

We both moaned and came at the same time. The best night of my life and it was with my niece. I wanted to tell her that I loved her but she told me first. We laid there kissing, spooning each other as she whispered to me: "Let's go again!"