Forbidden Arches

Story Info
Grandma's arches dominate my thoughts
3.6k words
3.14
35.3k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honda629
Honda629
42 Followers

I'm 24 and Cindy was 32.

I woke up and Cindy's toes descended into my awaiting mouth. Her other foot was rubbing my cock. She used her toes to get me to cum.

Riding it up and down. She was going slow and then pressure was building. Her feet were sweaty and I was drinking in her sweat, stink, and dirt.

I looked below at her arches, high instep making a juicy half circle. Without it, feet would not be sexy nor would the woman.

My mom, Linda 68 was a mature hot mamma. A single mother raising two kids and she was working one job to make ends meet. We settled into Greenville SC. Found a house in the countryside and got to know the neighborhood. Everyone was real nice.

My sister Cindy was an insurance agent. She was good with computers, just finished college, graduated with Masters in IT. But that was five years ago. She just hasn't found the right guy yet. Still living at home with us, she does travel.

And travel we did. I'm James. Just finished college and graduated with master's in science. I just got a job working as masseuse and psychology assistant. I have my own practice and mix the two together. I hired only women who were middle aged, feet high arched with ethnicity from different backgrounds. Well I own the practice but my boss is none other than my grandmother Pam.

Pam is a dominant/dominatrix type of woman. Her feet are high arched, she is plus sized, Big beautiful woman. Her dress size is 42, guessing her butt is 68". She stands 4'8" tall, measuring 44jjj-28-68. Not an hourglass figure but her ass is perfectly round and jiggles perfectly. So does her her gigantic boobs. It was her imposing personality and tough interior that made me submissive to her. She is the reason we moved here.

She said we could find good job's. So she let me work with her, provided that she will be my boss and do whatever she wants. She let me hire whoever I want and help spread the word around for potential patients.

I'd never been in a relationship before. But it seemed I was gonna be in two of them and didn't know. My grandmother was controlling but kind when we were alone. Grandmother is 69. Mom was 49. We all get along great and have always maintained contact with each other. However grandma hid a secret I was about to find out. I did wonder why she was nicer than usual and why we became partners in a psychology practice. I was a about to find out.

Grandmother lives next door in her own house and we were welcome anytime. But she gave me the keys to her house and said,"come anytime, day or night!"

She said with a smirk or grin. She held my hand like we were in love. She had gardens outside and always walked barefoot outside. She even went on the porch just displaying her arches whenever I was around. In fact we spent much time together after getting home.

We email, send texts and even went shopping for shoes. She always made sure I pick out shoes for her once each month and after getting home she wanted me to give her a sensual foot massage. In fact it was her idea to combine my masseuse practice with her psychology profession. So I was becoming her psychology assistant. My family didn't mind, but mom was the only one who did not know I was a masseuse.

Mom was science teacher at a high school. She made good friends with colleagues and established good friendship with them. When she came home, she cooked us dinner and we ate well. However she fell asleep afterwards. Grandmother even ate with us. I just couldn't stop staring at their feet.

As mom slept on the couch, her arches were boldly noticeable. Grandma and sis sat on the couch but plopped their feet cross legged on the coffee table.

They sat and watched tv while I tried to view their sexy feet. They flexed and popped their arches unknowingly getting me hard. I felt entertained and wouldn't leave until they went to sleep. Grandma would return home.

I, however would rush to my room to masturbate. Didn't lock my door but love the thrill of someone coming in to find out. I even took pictures of the angle of their arches, not full frontal views of their soles like cameramen always do.

I drew their arches close up ahead of time on my sketchbook. Then as they sleep I cum in their shoes. They never question what's in their shoes but I find it amusing.

My secretaries must be middle aged women with high arches. I interview them as they must be single, widowed, or divorced. During the interview, I ask them to show their barefoot. They must place their feet crosslegged on the table. These tests are to prove they have true arches. This is just part of it. They should be able to use a computer and manage it well for patient records and appointments. I hired at least five secretaries.

But my patients also must be middle aged women with high arches, single, widowed, or divorced.

Now grandma Pam managed and oversaw my psychology assistance. At first things were great until five months later, as the practice was getting better. Many of the patients increased and told other women whether single or single mom's about how good I was. I got good reviews and was happy.

Then Pam became demanding. She barged in sessions and made me rub her feet, sniff and lick dirt and sweat off in front of my patients. I would massage them while listening to their problems.

The patients would take off their clothes like at a massage parlor and I would hear their problems after they place a towel on themselves from laying on a table. Now I would be greeted with an assault of awful and pungent odors.

"I hope my feet don't smell too bad for you James." Kim said.

Kim was an IT teacher and felt stressed. Her family was not caring at all for her. She married a bad man and divorced him after ten years. She has been raising her two daughters ever since. After getting settled, she went back into school to become a business owner. She owns an Asian food store. Business has been wonderful and she has been happy for five years now. Except that she is lonely, has no man and wish she could receive foot massages. She wants a man so bad. She is five feet tall, dark skinned, average build and from China.

Her daughters Connie is 40 and Deborah is 38. They too want foot massages.

"I'll give you a foot massage Kim if you let me sniff your feet. Your feet stink but actually turn me on. I am happy your feet have a wonderful aroma." I said.

I dropped my pants and my member poked through my boxers. I came to her feet. Her response was a shock but then acceptance. A smile built up and she soon started to relax.

First I took in all her funky feet into my nose. I sniffed hard. I felt the sweat and started licking. She didn't resist . She just lay there. I actually had her come off the table and sit on a chair and cross her legs. I kept sniffing as she relayed her problems, but her eyes descended to my stiff member.

I didn't know you like feet so much. No one has ever liked my feet let alone the smell. This is really great. If you like women with high arches and smelly feet, I'll make sure more women can receive treatment here. My friends are gonna love this." She said.

But grandma Pam wanted more from me. She seemed under sexed and cougar like. I was just 24, she being 69. I'm into may/December relationships but didn't realize she, my own grandmother would want me. She said she wants sex with me. She wanted anywhere at anytime.

One patient, Kim was feeling great as I was her listening ear. Pam barged in naked and sweating. She undresses me so fast and starts to have sex with me. Kim just watched and I noticed she was even masturbating. As soon as Pam finished, a week later, more patients increased. Pam wanted it 8 times a day. She was a nympho.

Pam inherited stinky and sweaty feet. It's a maternal trait. She dresses business like but nothing can hide her stinky feet smell. She starts calling, no demanding I come over to her house every day to suck and lick her sweat and stinky feet. Then she has me fuck her doggy style. Even has me sneak into her house every night while mom and sis are asleep.

But today she just started having sex with me and I was so submissive. She made love to me on my desk. But I was mostly at her feet licking crazily sweat until I couldn't take anymore. I held her leg and she flexed her arches at me. That is when I let the animal into the cave. I plunged into her as I felt warm heat and cave tightening around my member. Her labia was dark brown, huge and a mold of beef curtains.

I finished by pulling, licking, kissing and fingering her huge pussy. Then she got off and bent over the desk and demanded I fuck her doggy style. She liked it rough. I couldn't resist her and did as she wanted. But fucking my boss especially in front of my patients was exhilarating.

I plopped out and she breathed heavily. I apologized to Kim and she said, "I enjoyed this session. I know she is your grandma but you seem to respect her so much. And you even seem to be obedient to her. You'll do anything she says. Most men will resist massaging their mom, sister, female cousin or grandma or aunt's feet. But you don't resist. This shows that you are a good man care deeply about her. And her feet are high arched. I wish I had a son like you. And you had sex with her to please her." She said. "I can't wait until our next session."

She knew of my love for arches. Now I'm her arch slut. I do whatever she tells me. Whenever she wants me to. She even makes me sniff her stinky feet in her psychology practice. She has me do this in front of secretaries and then in her office. She then humps me doggy style before my first session of the day begins.

Jessica was another patient of mine. She was 70, and her son stopped contact with her ten years ago. Jessica was a chef, enjoyed cooking but gave to charities. However she had many shoes which stink and cluttered the home. It was safe to live in and to visit but it was the stinky shoes that kept his son away.

She came in and popped her low heel mules off. She was working those high arches like nobody's business. My stiff member rose through my boxers and she noticed. I asked if I could massage her feet. I told her her arches are marvelous. She was Black Puerto Rican and delighted to hear such a response. Except that she asked, "the smell don't bother you? It has the power to clear out a building."

I told her "not to worry and that the smell is the best thing about her and her feet. In fact, it attracts me to women and makes me turned on."

"Turned on?" She inquired.

"Yes, most men prefer women with clean and nice fresh smelling feet. But these men also prefer flat feet. They don't know that stinky high arched women are the best. It's erotic. Mostly you have to wash your feet and keep them smelling clean to enter any public place. Here you don't need to wash your feet for weeks. If your feet smell horribly and sweat and you feel there is no place to get your self a massage or feet massage then this is the place. It's a welcoming atmosphere for women with high arched feet that smell horribly and sweat. But also because these women are never considered beautiful by any beauty standards. Women with high arched feet of all shapes and sizes are ignored and treated like a disease in society. Look at advertising, tv, movies, magazines, and other media even foot fetish websites. All devoted to bikini, beach body, swimsuit ladies with flat feet. Cookie cutter type beauty. And foot fetishists dominate with love of flat feet women showing only their soles or blade of feet. Not once do cameramen ever feature high arched beauties nor their arches in images of their website or videos. Just their soles as usual. But you high arched beauties whether fat, tall, short, thick, skinny, average, muscular, medium etc or plus sized, deserve to be recognized. You need a representative to give you a voice to show your beautiful and that should be recognized." I told her. "Share this information with your friends or women with high arched feet, of all shapes and sizes."

She was surprised and shocked. "Wow, you feel this deeply about us when society tries to mold us into one shape and think of us as ugly?"

"Yes I do! You are beautiful whether society believe so or not. At least you have me to voice that."

"Wow, you are so compassionate and so kind. I've never heard such kind word before but I'll pass this to other women."

"Don't you see my dick hard because your feet are high arched and stinks?" I asked.

"My arches has that power over you. Making your dick so stiff?" She asked.

"Yes!" I replied to her questions.

She seemed puzzled but must have never met a man into feet. Better that one accept and appreciate her arches and foot funk. This seemed to excite her.

She gave me her feet. I held and started to sniff and and lick. "I'll prove that I love high arches. Just pay attention to my stiff member."

"Okay." She replied .

She had a thick accent speaking English . It was sexy. Her feet were extremely dirty. I licked and licked. Then I started to fuck her feet by wrapping around my member. Her arches were extremely wrinkled. The texture was rough but it was exciting. Her eyes stayed on my dick until I came all over her bosom. She had a big butt and huge boobs. She dipped her feet into her shoes and waved with a smile goodbye.

"I'll certainly be seeing you again. Keep your appointment book open for me. I'll give you my number to call." She said.

She eventually told her girlfriend Nikki. Her only friend. Grandma couldn't resist fucking me after getting home. Her notorious foot funk drove me crazy. She forced me to sniff her sweaty shoes and lick her sweaty feet.

"You're 24 now. But when you starting rubbing my feet at 21, I knew you had a thing for feet. No man ever wanted to be near my feet let alone the smell. I heard about foot men from mom when I was 22. Then from girlfriends who were flat footed. Next after being married, my husband wouldn't touch my feet. My friends used to make fun of my foot funk. Even female faculty at my college and university. I did graduate with master's in psychology. But after one year, my husband divorced me for some flat footed hussy. I was only 30 years old with a five year old baby. So I did what I could to hide the smell. Tried to go on dates and got the same reaction. The guys had a negative reaction to my feet. But I found companionship with one sister, Susan. She too had high arched feet and her feet had a notorious foot odor. Then after you starting massaging my feet I knew you would be the one for me. You would stare at me feet. So my friend would help beautify my feet before you came to visit each weekend. But Susan didn't object to the idea of me falling in love with you. I felt your cock rise after your third massage to my feet. Each night I would masturbate thinking about your smooth hands and feet massages. So I developed a ruse to get your family to move here. I was so lonely that Jessica got word about your massages. She soon became my friend after your first massage to my feet. I met her in a library. I smelled her feet far away and I eventually told her I had same problem. I then started to buy shoes with Susan and Jessica. We even share shoes. Right now, your smelling her flip flops. I told her don't wash your feet because my grandson loves smelly high arched feet. It turns him on. She wanted to learn about this. But I wanted to fuck you to fill the void in my sex life. A man who appreciates high arches and smelly feet is rare and hard to find. So I just love being with you."

As she rode me, she had no blinds and was across the window from my mom and sister. Nom and sister sleep in the same bed. Her feet covered my face. I enjoyed it and then she got off for anal sex. She loves that. I then sneaked back into my room.

Next morning sister was being more nicer than usual. She served breakfast and even put her feet on the table. "Get your feet off the table!" Mom yelled.

I sat as mom's arches brush up my leg. I couldn't eat normal. But sister then looked and came back up with a smirk on her face. With a knowing grin, she seemed to plot against me. She took me to my bedroom in the basement. Then plopped her feet on my bed. Crossed her feet and ordered me to tell her what turns me on!

I broke down and told her. She wanted me to help her with writing in exchange for being her foot slave. She told me, "Even though we are brother and sister, I have been attracted to you and wanted foot rubs. yet hated that we were family." Wish we could be husband and wife.

But she wanted me to give her sex by making love to her feet. She said she saw me having sex with Grandma and was jealous. But heard of my great massages and take advantage of that. If I do this, she will get me more patients for my practice.

After getting home with Grandma, she sat with her arches displayed on a table on her porch. No one can flex and work arches like Pam. My mouth water just seeing them. She knowingly does this to tease me. She slides her arches up and down her leg and than crossed her leg. Flexing/popping those arches. She is so irresistible. She was Grandma next door. Mom and sister went out to buy groceries. Then without thinking, I fuck grandma for hours on that porch. After being naked, mom and sis arrived home. Next they couldn't believe what they saw.

They marched on foot to her porch and gasped in shock. "Mom, son!" Linda called out. How can you? He is your grandson."

I was plowing her ass and then exited the backdoor. Sweat covered us, but mom told me to get my clothes on and she pulled my ear till I entered her bedroom. I had to explain why and she seemed saddened. She didn't speak to grandma for a week, nor allow her to visit. Mom was furious. Mom then demanded I massage her feet to relax. She then fell asleep.

I became Cindy's foot slave and we had sex in mom's bed. It was a thrill to get caught while she was sleeping. But she enjoyed giving me blowjobs. Grandma even told me the next morning how she saw us having sex.

She was delighted but wanted to hook me up with Jessica. After a few more sessions, Jessica invited me go her abode. She let me eat but from her stinky feet. Then we spent much time in her bedroom as I came on all her shoes. But inevitable was that we had foot sex. She sweats all over. She understands that I care about family by fucking my grandmother, sister etc. That's what is appealing about me and why she wants to marry me. Her daughter also has high arches and her feet have notorious odor. But said I must be her daughters foot slave before marrying her.

It took five weeks before mom started to want more than foot rubs. She straight out asked me to fuck her. "I was angry at grandma but your massages turn me on. I've been masturbating each time I'm away from you. So I kept asking for more massages."

I fell asleep. Sister's toes pushed into my mouth. I soon woke up as the other foot was jacking me off. Then her ass descended onto my cock and we started to grind. I came and I kept going. Fucking her while sniffing her feet. But mom eventually entered the room.

Honda629
Honda629
42 Followers