Forbidden Car Fling

Story Info
You pleasure me in a dark carpark.
1.2k words
4.05
27.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drive in silence to our destination. I am nervous as all hell and my whole body is quivering with the thought of what I am sure will happen when the car is parked. It is imperative that no one sees us together; our 'relationship' is the type that is extremely forbidden. We never intended for any of this to happen, it just kind of turned out this way.

We have been sneaking off together for secret hugs and pecks for months now, whenever we can find the opportunity, but it has never gone any further than that. We have frequently discussed our absolute desire for one another and it has just added to the sexual tension between us.

Tonight is the first time we have had the opportunity to spend any time together, alone, without fear of being accused of anything improper. We just couldn't waste it!

You are driving us to our secret, secluded location that we previously decided would be an ideal spot for any kind of inappropriate activity, due to the fact that it's surrounded by bush, no houses within a kilometre and the only lighting is the bright moonlight.

We pull up and you park your car out of sight. My heart is beating a thousand beats per minute and my breath is heavy. You look in my eyes and we hug, tight and sensual, just like we usually do. We are rubbing each other's bodies and the tension is rising. When we break we look into each other's eyes and begin kissing instantly.

The first taste of your tongue in my mouth is heavenly. I have yearned for this kiss ever since I first realised I was attracted to you and it has been worth every second of waiting!

Our tongues are wrapping around each others, swirling, flicking, caressing, loving. You moan in my mouth and it makes my pussy tingle. Our lips press even closer together -- the intensity is getting unbearable! Our tongues are hungry for each other and our bodies are aching with desire.

You move your hands all over my body, feeling every part of me, treasuring it, memorising every curve and crevice. You lift my skirt and touch my pussy through my panties -- you can feel my lips through them and I am so, so wet.

You lean over me and lay my car seat back, then climb over on top of me, kneeling on the floor between my legs. You start kissing my neck, biting, nibbling, sucking it. Then you lift my shirt, pull down my bra so my boobies fall out the top and you start sucking my nipples, one at a time. You flick your tongue around them and nibble them lightly.

My pussy is throbbing. You lick my stomach all the way down, as you pull down my panties. You lower your face into me, licking my lips all the way up to my clit. I arch my back, pushing my pussy up into your mouth. You lick me hungrily, flicking your tongue over my clit, darting in and out of it. I am so hot.

You gently push your fingers inside me, one at a time and move them in and out as you suck my clit, licking it like an ice-cream. I groan loudly. I am so hot and I just want to feel your cock inside me.

I whisper, "Fuck me."

But you don't listen. You slow down your tongue and take your fingers out of my pussy. I beg you to put your cock inside me and you just look up at me, smile, then thrust your tongue up deep inside my pussy, fucking me with your tongue. My body contracts and I cum in waves and the feeling is pure ecstasy. You take your tongue out of my pussy and lick your lips. I am shocked that my pussy is still burning, yearning to feel you inside me. You kiss me on the lips with a controlled passion. I can taste my own cum and you know it and it makes you excited. You moan in my mouth again.

I reach down and grab your cock. It is as hard as a rock. I pull it out of your pants and stroke it lightly. Pre-cum leaks down my hand.

You take my hand in yours and whisper in my ear, "Tonight is about you, Poppet."

I look in your eyes and know you just want me to be happy. We both smile and my heart melts. You kiss me hard, your tongue exploring my mouth. My breathing is heavy and I am moaning, my body aching with desire for you to just fuck me. You know what I want.

Your cock starts rubbing at my clit, back and forth, teasing me. You push it hard up against me, always deliberately missing my pussy. I am groaning now, begging. You love watching me tortured and you continue to tease me until I can't take it anymore.

I grab your ass and pull you into me. Your cock slides effortlessly inside my wet pussy. I moan loudly with a mixture of ecstasy and relief. You lift my legs and thrust yourself deep inside me, moving in steady motions in and out. You grab my leg and lick it as far up as you can reach. Your hands grasp my hips and you shove yourself even deeper inside me.

I moan, "I love your cock inside me."

You can see the rapture on my face. You can tell I am holding back another orgasm. The feeling is euphoria and I don't want it to end. It is by far the best sexual experience of my life. I love you fucking me.

I am moaning uncontrollably now, as you spread my legs wide, press yourself into me and massage my pussy with your cock. I scream out as my orgasm takes hold. My whole body contracts, pulsates, throbs, aches. You can feel my pussy squeezing around your cock and it makes you cum in spurts. You can finally let go. I feel your cum shooting up deep inside me and it feels like it will never stop. We are both moaning together, holding each other tightly.

You collapse on top of me, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath. The feeling is exhilarating. We lay there for what feels like forever, your cock getting soft inside me.

Finally you lift your head and we look into each other's eyes. You kiss me tenderly with a depth and passion I've never felt. I wish that this moment could last forever. You look in my eyes and we smile at each other. We both know that this has been a life-changing event. You move into your own seat and we fix ourselves up.

Before we leave you lean over and hug me tightly, but tenderly. On our way home neither of us speaks because no words need to be said. We are both sitting there grinning like idiots, recalling even the most mundane details, making sure neither one of us will ever forget.

And at the very least we both know that we are going to have fucking sweet dreams tonight!!!