Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

She rose above him, hesitating while she positioned his pulsing member at the gate of her womanhood. Then she plunged down upon him.

He gasped. She moaned, then pounded herself upon him, up and down, over and over as she grabbed her tits and mashed them into her chest.

"Oh shit. I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh shit." Her body began to shake as the violent throes of another orgasm overtook her. And then, just as she was approaching her peak, Tommy's body clenched as he fired his hips up to meet hers, and together they came in a flood of juices.

Finally spent, Jill collapsed on top of Tommy. They held each other tight while their bodies subsided.

When at last it was over Tommy rolled her onto her back and stood up. He stared down at her and smiled. "I have to go," he said. "If I don't leave now, I may never leave."

He leaned over and kissed her softly, his tongue dancing gently with hers. "I'll let myself out. Please, stay just as you are. I don't ever want to forget how you look right now."

He threw on his shorts, grabbed his shirt, and headed for the door. Out on the porch, Tommy couldn't resist one last look, so he headed for the bedroom window. Looking in, he saw Jill, just as he'd left her, only her fingers had once again found their way to her pussy, where they slowly and softly massaged her swollen lips.

Tommy shook his head, turned, and headed for home. This had certainly been a weekend to remember. He wondered what the coming weeks and months had in store.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12