Forbidden Ch. 02

Story Info
When Logan pushes too far.
2.4k words
4.28
24.2k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers

The nightmare wouldn't go away. She could still feel his lips moving from her earlobe to her chest. Her face was covered with sweat and bitterness. She wasn't sure if he came back again to take her forcefully or it was only a dream. Her hands were pinned above her head against the wall. Before she could scream, his mouth claimed hers forcefully. That's when it happened, her legs were wrapped around him as he lowered himself to her forbidden fruit. She had to fight, she would never allow him to humiliate her like this.

Logan bit her neck, a painful distraction that made her cry. He lunged inside her, waiting for her to accommodate his length. His cock felt huge and invasive. Chloe wasn't sure if she wasn't wet or the pressure was just too much to bear. She yelled and Kristen came running. "Chloe, wake up! Wake up!!" Kristen shook Chloe till she was conscious. God, it was only just a dream! She, exhaled. Perspiring heavily, she quickly sat up. Kristen's eyes met hers. She had to know what was up with her best friend. "What's going on? Chloe please tell me, I can help you," Kristen offered. Chloe shook her head no, her throat was too dry, she didn't want to talk, not with Kristen anyway. "Fine, if you want to be so secretive I won't force you. I need to hurry to work anyway. You'll be okay? Should I bring you any meds?" Chloe politely said no. She was still haunted by the nightmare she had.

As soon as Kristen left, she decided it was safe to go downstairs, have a glass of water and think. Would she run away? What about Cassandra? Would she finally have enough courage to tell Kristen what Logan had done? Surely she'd understand that Chloe didn't want it, she was forced.

Logan couldn't stop thinking about Chloe. Was she alright? After last night he couldn't rub her off his system. She was special in her own type of way. She was forbidden from him and God knew how much he loved forbidden things. The thrill, the chase and the taking; it all excited him. Chloe was tender, fragile. Sure she loved acting strong but deep inside she felt vulnerable and insecure. Not really his type. He loved strong women that could handle him. He was rough, nothing about him was tender. He took what he wanted with no negotiations or regrets. However Chloe was quickly becoming a regret; not because he had forced himself onto her. He couldn't get his mind off her and that wasn't good. Not good if you're sleeping with her best friend.

He drove to her place. Surely Cassie was still at school and Kristen wasn't home. He was sure about Kristen because he'd always known her schedule. He walked to the apartment she shared with Kristen, the silence was eerie, menacing. Was she asleep? The door opened as Chloe was about to step out. Their eyes met. The first thing that was on her mind was to scream. Reading her mind, he pushed her back inside the apartment, his hand over her mouth. Chloe struggled against him. She could run to her room and lock herself there until he went away. She fought him off her so she could be free, but it didn't work. The more she fought, the weaker she became. Considering she hadn't eaten anything since last night, he had so much power over her. He steadied her on the couch, thinking maybe they could talk things through. Out of no where she slapped him. She wasn't one with too many words, so a slap would tell him how angry she was.

"Aww!! You little... You're going to pay for that!" He lifted her off the couch, she screamed. Surely someone would be concerned and come to her aid. "I don't give a fuck if you scream, no one will save you Chloe," he told her. Hey eyes were terrified. She wept, realising that she was completely at his mercy. He could do anything to her and nobody would stop him. Fuck, he wasn't immune to her tears. Seeing her cry against his chest broke his heart. What was he doing? Why was he making this girl's life miserable? She was a mother for God's sake. Her daughter would be affected by all of this. "Chloe don't fight me. I just want to make love to you," he said. Her body perfectly fit in his arms. She shook her head no and continued crying. She was still sore and bruised from last night.

"Logan, I won't tell anyone, I promise . Just leave please. Leave me alone," she sobbed.

"I'll leave if you promise to come see me tonight."

"No, I don't wanna see you. What did I do to you? Why are you being so horrible to me?"

"I'm not being horrible to you Chloe, I want you," he let her go, distanced himself away from her. She was really fragile. So tiny. A part of him wanted to protect her; from himself mostly. Another needed to know her. Beyond sex and all the hurt. "I could always tell Kristen you threw yourself at me," he said, his thoughts were cold just as his face was.

"That's not true, you know it's not true!"

"Kristen doesn't know that. Give me what I want Chloe, I'll be nice."

"No! I'd never do that to Kristen. NO!!"

He laughed, "You will. Come see me tonight, 8 O' Clock Sharp. I wouldn't mind telling Kristen my altered version of what happened last night." Again he took her in his arms, planted a kiss on her forehead. Something about her was driving him insane. Making him irrational. Logan held on to her until he felt like it was time to let go. Surprisingly Chloe had found warmth in his embrace. She felt tortured, torn. She knew a tiny part of her always found him attractive. He was good to look at. Tall, dark grey eyes, his muscular frame that had restrained her from escaping last night. She sighed as he closed the door, disappearing out of sight. Surely Kristen would never believe any word he'd say.

On the other hand, she could go to the cops. Rape was a serious charge and he'd be arrested. It occurred to her that she didn't have any resources to fight him. She might lose everything and expose Cassie to all the drama. No, her daughter would not be exposed to any pain! It was almost time for Cassie's school to be out. She looked like a mess and felt like one too. Nobody could tell how she felt inside, but everyone would see if she was a mess on the exterior and they'd start asking questions. She didn't want that.

"Mom, look what I made for uncle Logan!"

"What is it sweety?" she pretended to be interested.

"A drawing. It's me, you, aunt Kristen and uncle Logan!" Cassandra showed her mom the drawn figures on her book. "See we all are happy," she smiled.

"We all are sweety. I love you, do you know that? You're so special and lovely to me."

Cassie nodded. "Cassie?"

Cassie simply looked at her mom. "Please give mommy a hug." Chloe embraced her daughter, tears threatening to run down her cheeks. "Mommy, are you okay?"

"I am. I'm just proud of you baby. I love the drawing," she lied. She was proud of her daughter but she hated the drawing. She hated that Logan was happy in it. And somehow she was too, yet in reality she was miserable and broken because of him.

They had one of those arguments lovers had. Kristen was accusing him of being distant, suspected him of cheating. He had to reassure her he wasn't seeing anyone else. That it was work taking most of his time. She tried being intimate with him but his mind wasn't there. He was thinking about Chloe and all the things he wanted to do to her. He hated that he was the reason behind her pain. He couldn't control it, his need for her made him desperate. And a desperate man made silly mistakes. Mistakes that could cost him everything. He was aware this little game with Chloe could get him into deep trouble. If word got out, he was forcing himself on a young woman that had nothing, he'd lose a lot trying to cover it up. Hopefully it wouldn't go there. Chloe just had to realise he wanted her and give in. He'd make her life simple. Take care of her and Cassandra. Only thing she had to do was spend every night in his bed. His thoughts drifted him away, he couldn't hear what Kristen was saying. Maybe if he offered Chloe a better life, she'd say yes. See it as a ticket and he'd have her until the addiction was sworn off him. Coldly he dismissed Kristen, promising to make it up to her as soon as he was free.

He couldn't concentrate, his need for Chloe was taking over his life. He wanted her, all of her. If the only way to have her was to break her, he'd certainly do it.

"Mommy you promised you wouldn't go to work!" Cassandra frowned.

"I know baby, I'm so sorry. Come here," Chloe called out to Cassie who was already mad. She followed her daughter, her heart breaking. She didn't have to do this. She was scared too, scared of what Logan would do to her. Scared of Kristen finding out the truth and kicking her out of the apartment. "Cassie, you know mommy has to work. If I don't go to work, you'd never be able to go to school."

Cassie was still mad, Chloe could tell Cassandra was about to cry. She put her arms around Cassie, rocking her like she used to when she was a baby, "I'm so sorry baby." Soon Cassandra was asleep in her mother's arms. Chloe put her to bed. She kissed her forehead and said a little prayer.

All she thought about was Cassandra on her way to Logan's penthouse. She was sixteen when she found out she was pregnant. Her then boyfriend didn't want anything to do with the pregnancy, suggesting an abortion. Chloe could never bring herself to do it. She'd never make it to college but she'd have her baby. She recalled how hard those days were. She held two jobs, she was kicked out of the foster home. Looking after Cassie was her life. She didn't know anything outside that.

The taxi stopped, she got out, gave the driver a couple of notes and thanked him. Her heart was in her throat as she stood inside the elevator going up. She was late, surely that would piss him off. The door opened and she saw his large frame. He was seated, his eyes on the computer in front of him. "You're late," he said.

"I'm sorry, Cassie was a bit upset, I had to calm her down," her eyes were on the floor.

" You hungry? The chef has something prepared," his eyes were still on his computer. He was annoyed, not by her though.

"I'm fine."

"Hmm," he was a bit distracted. "Strip," he commanded.

"I'm sorry? I—"

"What? What do you think I called you here for?" he wasn't annoyed anymore, he was pissed. "Strip!"

The tone of his voice scared her. She fiddled with the buttons of her blouse, frightened. He wanted this and she was giving it to him without a fight. She was only left with her lace thong on when he finally turned his attention to her. "That has to go too," he stood up. Logan took his clothes off in a matter of seconds. Soon they were skin to skin. His breath on her soft skin.. She felt vulnerable to him. His demeanour was still the same. She prayed he'd at least be gentle with her. Without a word, he lifted her against the kitchen counter. She screamed, it was so sudden and rough. "Logan no, this is wrong. Wait." The tip of his cock was on her entrance.

He was angry and it wasn't at her. He could easily harm her for something she didn't even know anything about. "Please no. You're gonna hurt me. You're not angry at me, stop," she sobbed. He was now deep inside her and it hurt like it did last night.

"Fuck you. You'll keep quiet and take it like a good girl," he pulled her hair, his grip tight. Chloe braced herself for the worst. She shouldn't have come here. She felt the intrusion of his thick cock. She felt his breath on her neck, his teeth on her naked flesh. Her back was turned against him, so she had no idea what was on his mind then. Desperate to make her his, Logan claimed every part of her. Every inch of his penis was lost in her depths. He moved slowly at first, feeding his addiction and letting his need know she was here to feed it. Soon the need consumed him and he was thrusting into her harder. She held on to the table that was in front of her. If it wasn't for it, she could've collapsed easily.

Chloe knew she was breaking. Every thrust was breaking her body, stealing hope from her soul. She felt weak, nauseous. His breathing quickened. The nightmare would soon be over and she could leave. Again, his warm intrusive seed filled her. Silently she pleaded with God, whoever He was. She didn't want to carry Logan's baby. She wished, it could all just stop. Her eyes were closed in what seemed like forever. She was exhausted. Logan could see his sperm down her thighs as he lifted her to bed. What had he done? What pissed him off had nothing to do with Chloe. He realised then that he was a danger to her. He was hurting her beyond imagination.. Fuck! He went way to far. Her neck and hands were covered with bruises. When did that happen, he wondered.

He didn't deserve her, he told himself as she lay asleep next to him. Seeking the warmth and comfort of his body, Chloe curled up under him in her sleep. She was perfect, naive too. His arms wrapped around her body protectively, he apologized, confessed his true feelings for her beyond rage, control and rape. She murmured something in her sleep as he kissed her eyelids then drifted into sleep.

xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers