Forbidden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"Dinner can wait," he growled, and kissed me again, holding my bottom in his hands and grinding my hips against his erection. "I want you, baby, so badly, I'm gonna burst if I can't have you now." He picked me up and took me to the bed, dropping me and shucking off his suit jacket as he spoke. I sat up and helped him with his pants, and when he had nothing on, he said,

"What are you wearing under that thing?" He pointed to my robe. I blushed deeply, and he smiled, a knowing smile.

"You little devil, you!" he said, pulling me up by the lapels of the robe. He shoved it off my shoulders and stared at my nakedness, his eyes glowing with desire. Then he bent his head and suckled a nipple, pushing me back onto the bed and falling gently on top of me. Low moans issued from his throat as he suckled first one then the other nipple, before moving down my belly to sip at my navel. I felt the stirrings of desire and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him up for a kiss.

"Honey, it's been so long since we've made love with each other," he whispered, his voice shaking. He kissed me deeply again, pushing me down into the bed and grinding his hips into mine. "Oh my, this feels so good," he breathed, pushing open my legs and rubbing himself between them.

"What are you waiting for?" I whispered, needing something to release the tensions that had been building up since this morning when Ben had kissed me and left me wanting more.

Alex stared into my eyes, and I knew he wondered where this new Bronwyn had come from. "Ready when you are, honey," he said and spread my legs wide. I raised my hips to ease his entrance and he slid all the way in. It felt so good, and I was so ready, I climaxed before he knew what was happening. It shook him and he rocked above me, taking me with him when he exploded. He collapsed against me, breathing hard, planting little kisses on my neck and face. I lay back, wondering why I still felt full, as though I hadn't spent all my energy on that loving act with my husband. Alex rolled off me, and pulled me into his arms.

"Honey, I love you," he whispered, kissing me softly on the lips. "Can we have dinner brought up? I don't feel like letting you go right now. Maybe we'll take in a late movie, but all I want to do is hug you and kiss you and get inside you again and again."

"Why so horny all of a sudden?" I asked, brushing the hair back from his forehead.

"There's nothing sudden about this," he answered, grabbing my hand to kiss it. ""I've been this way for weeks," he admitted, "but you were so aloof, and I know how it's been with us these last two years." His voice held a faint accusation, which made me bristle. I tried to ignore it.

"Are you happy now?" I asked instead, feeling his hands straying down over my belly to the mound of hair between my thighs.

"I'll be even happier if you'll go another round with me before dinner," he replied suggestively, his voice hoarse, his hand trembling slightly. For answer, I took his erection into my warm hands and played with him, rousing him to the heights of passion before he rolled me on top of him and begged me,

"Please, honey, come with me!" His eyes were glistening with what looked like tears, and I wondered, in a detached part of me, how I had managed to bring this man to tears, and whether he would be so happy if he knew what I had been doing with another man in this room this morning. But my body was sufficiently wound up that I didn't need to fake the second orgasm that ripped through me as Alex also climaxed, stifling his shout in the wild kiss he pulled me down to plant on my mouth.

We lay wrapped in each other's arms, Alex already dozing. I realized suddenly that he would be tired, since he had had to go in to work today before driving three hours to get here. I stroked his face gently, taking in again the square jaws, the high cheekbones and long lashes that had attracted me to him from that first day when we'd met, sitting next to each other in the principal's training conference. His dark chocolate skin stood out against my lighter tones, and his straight black hair, the only clear sign of his part-Native American heritage, streaked with gray, fell over his forehead. I felt a stirring of the emotion I once had for him, a searing need for him to hold me, to love me, to make me feel safe. I dropped a kiss on his arm, that rested lightly across my breast, and he opened his eyes, looking at me in such a way that I knew he had been awake for a while.

"Hi," I breathed, suddenly shy of him. "Sorry I woke you."

"You didn't wake me, baby," he whispered, pulling me closer. "I was awake when you touched my face." He stopped to kiss me lightly on the cheek, then asked, "What were you thinking?"

"I was just remembering the first time we met," I answered. "You were so ..." I hunted around in my head for a word to describe the vitality that emanated off him in waves. "Alive," I said finally. "I felt as though if I had accidentally touched you, I'd have been electrocuted." He laughed, watching my face as I tried to explain my first reaction to him.

"I was electrifying, was I? How do you think I felt when you graced me with a smile? After the initial frown, of course, when I had upset your coffee and fruit tray?" He snickered again, and I joined in his merriment.

"You did seem like a clumsy oaf for a second, until you bent down to help me clean up," I said.

"I got one whiff of that expensive cologne you were wearing, and I was lost." I stretched luxuriously, and heard Alex catch his breath. I looked at him, and saw raw lust flaming from his eyes. I remembered the first time I had seen that look in his eyes. It had been the end of the first session of that training conference, and I had been sitting on a bench outside in the sun, trying to soak up some warm rays, when I had felt someone looking at me. I had opened my eyes, and there he was, staring at me as though he would like to eat me up. I had blushed to the roots of my hair, down to my toes, and hadn't known where to look, or what to say.

He'd sat next to me, not touching me but sending off waves of heat that scorched me to my soul. I remembered wanting him to kiss me, to ravage my mouth, and wishing we were in a more private place. His words had only fueled my desire.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met," he'd said. "I'd like to have dinner with you. Can we skip the public party later and find a local spot? My treat."

"Alex..." I began now, but he took my next words from my mouth in a kiss so sensual I lost my breath.

"Alex," I murmured, when he let me go, "please!"

"Please what?" he wanted to know, his voice a hoarse whisper in his throat. "Please kiss you again? Please lick your beautiful body? Please touch you where you're wet? Please make you come?" His voice had gotten increasingly thicker as he spoke, and his hands were shaking as they held my face between them.

"Please make love to me," I begged him. I felt again the same desire I used to feel for him, as when we were first married. His hands shook, a lot; in fact his whole body did, everywhere I touched him. And I knew a secret delight that he could still want me as much as he did when we were younger, as though I hadn't lost my sex appeal. I was thrilled that I could still make him shake with longing for me, as though I still had that appeal I was so worried I had lost. Somewhere in a secret place in my heart, I knew I had Ben to thank for giving me back that confidence in myself that I had lost.

"Oh, I will, baby, I will," he said now, "but I want to go back down memory lane, too." His fingers played teasingly with my nipples as he spoke, and I found I was squeezing my legs together to keep from screaming out my need. I swallowed, and asked huskily, "What do you remember?"

"Our first date," he said. "We'd skipped the dinner party planned for the group and we'd found this quaint little English place way out of town, on a country road. It was a B & B, remember?"

"Yes. It looked like a little tea house in front, but when we went inside, it was a huge old rambling place, with a warm dining room. We had the whole room to ourselves that night, didn't we?"

"Mm-hmm. I forget what we ate. I only remember how much I wanted to kiss you, to suck the breath out of you." His hands tightened for a second, then he went back to stroking.

"You did," I reminded him breathlessly. "Suck the breath out of me, I mean. I was drinking hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, and I had acquired a moustache. I was about to wipe it off with my napkin when you stopped me. Remember?"

"As if I could ever forget that!" Alex chuckled softly. "I stood up and pulled my chair around to your side of the table. Then I sucked you clean." He breathed deeply, and bent his head to suck my lips. "God, you were so sexy, you were killing me." He paused, then asked, "I scared you, didn't I?"

I sighed. "Yes, you did. I was too stunned at first to do anything, and then I pushed you off me and bolted." We both laughed at the memory. "I was out the door like a shot, and it never occurred to me that I couldn't leave without you until you came barreling out behind me, no doubt worried I was going to hotwire your Lexus." We laughed again.

"Baby, I wasn't worried about my car, I was worried that you'd get away from me, and I'd never have the chance to touch you again, or get to know you better. So I was really happy you were still there, albeit hopping mad and ready to do murder." He grinned.

"Do you remember the first time you kissed me?" I asked suddenly, my hand snaking down his belly to fondle his erection.

"I thought that suck in the B & B was the first," Alex said, his breath coming faster.

"No, that was different," I replied. "We were at another school function, about a month later, remember? The small schools' coalition had organized a gala event to thank the sponsors and introduce the new crop of aspiring principals."

"Oh, yeah," Alex said. "God, you were radiant in red!" he continued, dropping one hand to search for treasure between my legs.

I was finding it harder to concentrate, but I struggled to remain calm. "Dinner was over, the speeches had been made, and we were dancing. The 'Electric Slide' had come and gone, and I had been aware of you watching me, and was beginning to feel really nervous. I sat down, fanned myself for a second, took a sip of wine, and there you were, asking me to dance with you. No, make that demanding that I dance with you. It was a slow song, and I think you knew I would rather die than be that close to you after our last close encounter."

"I also knew you wanted me as much as I wanted you. I saw it in your eyes every time we looked at each other. Oh my, what a dance that was!" he said, sighing. "You fit me so perfectly, and I wanted to fit into you, and the music was just right, so I danced you out onto the balcony, and took what I had been wanting since that very first day."

"That was a chance we were taking, in that place at that time." I remembered being so afraid of compromising my position, but wanting the kiss to go on and on and never stop. "We might have been asked to leave the program."

"For a kiss like that, I'd do it again." He reached down to kiss me, like he had that first time, stroking my lips with his tongue, teasing me, waiting for me to surrender to his desire and open my mouth. I didn't make him wait long, and then he plunged inside, ravaging my mouth, tasting me, making me moan with delight and need. He groaned.

"Baby, I need you now. Come here!" He raised himself on his elbows to stare down into my face, his eyes blazing with desire and love, and the part of me that I kept closed off cried, even as my treacherous body sighed and burned with heat and lust under his hands and mouth. I was shaken by the confusion of emotions I was feelings, but he didn't seem to mind that tears slid unchecked down my cheek as he made love to me. He wiped them away, and kissed me tenderly, before taking me again, slowly, with infinite care and love, until we neither of us could withstand the waves of release that poured over us.

Afterwards, when he dozed beside me in the now dark room, I felt the ache in my heart grow larger. I was torn...Alex could still wind me up, and I knew I would never leave him. But now, there was Ben. I wiped the tears that fell and slid out from under Alex's arm to blow my nose and wash my face before he stirred. I re-applied the makeup and slipped a long nightgown over my head. Time to order dinner...

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers
12