Forbidden Ch. 03

Story Info
Final installment of Delylah and Gabriel's relationship.
3.1k words
4.4
21.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will more than likely be the final installment between Delylah and Gabriel. I sincerely hope you enjoyed my first two chapters, which were both my very first submissions to the site. Thank you for reading, I truly appreciate it. Feedback is widely accepted. Once more, thank you to all who have read this short series.

*****

SIX MONTHS LATER

With a small, sad sigh, I place my phone back on the table, watching it vibrate steadily across the smooth surface. This was certainly not the first time Gabriel had called. In fact, he had called more times than I would want to count. It hurts terribly to know how much pain I must be causing him . . . how much pain it's causing me.

Of course, we had stayed in touch for three months after our first real sexual encounter. It was amazing; he was everything I had ever wanted and more. The tenderness, the passion, the kindness . . . the incredible sex. So many nights of closeness, nestled against his strong chest with his arms around me.

It was I who ended the relationship in such a shitty way. I offered no explanation, no closing words. I just stopped answering his phone calls and expertly avoided him. For the last three months, I've become rather recluse, and have somehow managed to evade him entirely. Several times, he had come to the salon, but I ducked in back and waited until he left. Any time he would knock at my door, I would hide in my bedroom closet with tears on my face.

At that moment, a sharp, painful kick caused my hand to move to my swollen belly. Gabriel's daughter was steadily growing within me, healthy and strong. This was the reason for my sudden cease-communication. I was terrified of what he would do, frightened from rejection or worse. Perhaps it wasn't fair, but I had no idea how to tell a 60 year old man he was expecting a baby from someone thirty-four years his junior.

My phone starts to vibrate again, dancing across the table with Gabe's name displayed on the screen. He had been calling at least three times a day for the past few months, and today was no exception. Eventually, he left a voice mail, so I picked up my phone to listen to the message. It wasn't the first time I had heard an anguished voicemail from him, but it had been several weeks since I listened last.

"Delylah, please answer the phone. You have no idea how terribly I miss you. It hurts . . . please? What did I do wrong? Did I not love you enough? Call me back. I love you," Gabe's voice sounds beautiful in my ear. His words bring tears to my eyes. I can't hide this baby forever, but I know that we could never be the same after this. Perhaps that's what scared me the most. Perhaps it was the fact I wanted this baby and feared he wouldn't.

Shakily, my finger hovers over the CALL button. With a held breath, I lower my finger to the screen, but I end up putting my phone back on the table.

My poor, pained Gabriel. His words brought fresh tears to my eyes and my throat burned unpleasantly. Crying had become sort of a failsafe system of avoiding a complete meltdown these last few months. At almost six month pregnant, it was difficult to hold anything together anymore. Hearing Gabe's anguish twisted at my insides. I buried my face in the couch cushions and sobbed uncontrollably.

SOMETIME THE NEXT MORNING, I awoke with a sore neck. With a yawn, I stretch out and sit up, groaning. Guiltily, I recall Gabriel's voicemail. "What did I do wrong?" rang in my ears painfully, and tears threaten at the back of my throat once more.

"I'm so sorry," I mutter to nothing. However, I had to get to work, so I swallowed my misery and made my way to the shower.

An hour later, I'm dressed and ready to go. My makeup is on, and I'm dressed in new, cute maternity clothes. With a small smile, I admire my backside and rest a hand on our daughter.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

"You look adorable," Curtis, my boss and very dear friend, grinned as I enter the salon.

"Thank you," I blush, walking to the break room and shoving my purse on the assigned shelf. I turn to see Curtis leaning in the doorway.

"When are you going to tell him, Del?" he asks, his eyebrows knit together in concern. Curtis is the only person who knows of Gabriel and I.

"I don't know," I shake my head sadly. "Have you spoken with him recently?"

"He's worried about you. It's hard to not tell him about the baby," Curtis says. "Del, he deserves to know this. That man loves you."

"Claire will eat him alive when she finds out about what we have done. Greg won't speak to him anymore; you must know that." I run my fingers through my hair nervously.

"Does he really need that sort of negativity in his life? You know what their relationship is like." it's Curtis' turn to shake his head. "Greg only talks to him if he needs money, and Claire is a bitter and vengeful bitch."

"Curtis, I don't want to come between them any more than I already have. I feel so stupid. I never meant to wait this long to tell him; I could never find the words to say. He means the world to me, but how can I tell him that when I've caused him so much pain?" tears threaten my eyes, but I force them away.

"Talk to him. Please," Curtis turns and walks away, leaving me to feel worse than before. I deserve it, though. What kind of a woman keeps a man from his own kid?

TEN MINUTES BEFORE MY SHIFT ENDED, I see Gabe's truck pull up to the salon. My heart hammers as I turn to Curtis.

"I can't let him see me now," I whisper to him urgently.

"You're already cleaned up. Just grab your things and go. Nothing needs to be done tonight," Curtis gives me a small, encouraging smile, and I nod nervously. "You'll be all right."

"Thank you," I say, and quickly retrieve my purse from the break room and make my way to the door.

Gabriel is already out of his truck when I exit the salon. For a few moments, I can't read his expression as his eyes fall to the obvious mound on my torso. I take in a deep breath and walk tentatively toward him. His eyes meet mine and he shakes his head. At that moment, I feel myself falling apart. However, he steps toward me with an unreadable expression.

"I've missed you," he whispers hoarsely before gathering me carefully to his chest. "Goodness, Del. I've missed you."

"Gabriel . . . I'm so sorry," I gasp against his neck. He's holding me so tenderly that it hurts. His gentleness is so unexpected, and I feel another tidal wave of guilt crash over me. What have I done to him? The pain I've so obviously caused . . .

"Sssh. Let's get you home," he kisses my forehead and walks me to his truck.

"My car is here," I say, leaning my head against his chest. I hear a low chuckle deep in his chest as his arms tighten protectively around me.

"We'll leave it for now. I want you with me," he whispers against my ear, and I melt for him. "I need you with me." For a moment, I fall silent. My eyes burn with apologies, but he gives me his tilted, handsome smile.

"Are you mad?" I ask, my guilt gnawing at me like a starved, crazed animal.

"Just hurt," he answers, helping me into his truck. His simple answer stings at me, and I feel tears burn the corner of my eyes. Gently, I feel his fingers brush my cheek. Our eyes meet, and he pulls me into a quick kiss. "Nothing changes my feelings for you, Del. Nothing." He rests a hand on our daughter for a moment. She kicks at his hand, and I see a wide smile split his face.

"She's a girl," I say quietly, and he grins wider.

"Our little girl," he bends and kisses my belly. "Is she healthy?"

"She is," I answer, and he straightens himself and nibbles my lower lip.

"I love you," he murmurs against me, pulling me to his body.

"I don't deserve it," I whisper, but he shakes his head.

"Don't say that. I love you. As much as this hurt, nothing can deflate this happiness. A baby. A little baby girl. Goodness," Gabe grins and sighs. "I need to get you home."

"I love you, Gabriel." I gently grab his beard and bring his face to mine. His kiss is just as I remember; gentle and tender, but passionate and hot. My fingers brush his neck and pull him closer. His lips break apart from mine, moving on to explore my earlobe. Gently, he blows against my neck, causing me to squirm.

"We won't make it home if you can't behave yourself, Delylah," he scolds playfully . . . dangerously.

"Promise?" I grin, but he shakes his head and closes the door of the truck. With a small smirk, I watch him walk around the front of the vehicle and climb inside on the other side.

"My house is quieter," he says, putting the truck into gear.

SEVEN MINUTES LATER, we make it into his front door, but just barely. As soon as it's shut, we are a mess of limbs and mouths. Our clothes are strewn across the floor as I lower myself to his couch. He gazes at me hungrily.

"You are so beautiful," he says, lowering himself to the floor and rubbing a finger against my wetness. I moan in pleasure while he licks his lips. "Pregnancy suits you."

"Gabriel . . . oh," I sigh as he presses his mouth to mine. He moans against me, his nakedness unraveling my senses. His stiffening manhood pushes against my stomach as he lovingly brushes his finger against the wetness between my thighs. "What did you want to say to me when you came to the salon?"

"I needed to see you. An explanation of the sudden silence. However, an answer was written all over your face . . . and this," he softly drags a finger across my stomach.

"That tickles!" I whine, and he grins devilishly. Has he always been so handsome? I sigh happily as we kiss and nibble at each other. Our moments are tender and loving, something I've craved for three months. "I'm sorry, Gabriel."

"No more apologizing for things that cannot be undone." Gabe shakes his head, pushing his fingers into my wetness again. I whimper in ecstasy as our eyes meet. "You're mine now, though," he grins at me wickedly, pressing his mouth to mine with gentle force. My arms wrap around his strong body as his tongue expertly assaults my own.

Slowly, I lower my hand to his middle, seeking out his hardness. This isn't difficult, as he is firmly pressed into my leg, which is now growing sticky with his precum. When my fingers wrap around him, he lets out a soft moan and pushes his own fingers deeper inside of me. I cry out in surprise, but quickly stifle my emotion.

"I'm going to fuck you, Delylah. We'll make love later, but now . . ." he looks at me, and I nod in perfect understanding.

"I know," I say, squeezing his balls against the base of his manhood. He groans in pleasure, a beautiful smile spreading across his handsome face.

With a few quick movements, I am on top of him, looking down into those gorgeous blue eyes. Carefully, I begin to slide onto his hardness. There's little friction with the state of my arousal, and soon I am resting against his hips. One of his hands grasps my breast, and the other cups my ass. He lets out a pleased moan as I begin to grind against him.

"Jesus, Del. You're so fucking beautiful," he brings my face to his and kisses me deeply. I try to keep my rhythm as best as possible, but his kiss began to grow intense and sense-ensnaring. His hips moved beneath me in short, quick motions, but it felt insanely wonderful. Already, I could feel myself building for my climax.

Then, Gabe quickly - but carefully - trades positions with me. Never once does he let himself slip out, and I wiggle against him in gratitude. He responds by giving me a quick bite to the lip and slamming his hips into me in the same motion.

"Gabe," I whine, desperate for his aggression. "Fuck me."

"So impatient," he tuts approvingly. I roll my eyes and nibble at his ear lobe. "Delylah?"

"Yes?" I murmur as I gently run my teeth against his neck. He shudders in anticipation and pushes himself deeper inside me.

"Tell me if it hurts," he says.

"All right," I nod.

For a few moments, Gabe was tender and gentle. Only his kiss gave him away. His hands roughly grasp at my thighs and hips before cupping my breasts. He holds them together and bites my nipples. I gasp and moan in pleasure as he starts to shove himself deeper inside of me. Then, he starts rocking on top of me with such force, it moves the bed violently. I feel his balls slapping heavily against my ass, and I shout his name and dig my nails into his back.

"Gabe! Fuck me! Oh!" I moan, feeling him quickening his pace. "You are amazing."

"I love you so incredibly much, Delylah." he whispers into my ear. "I'm so close."

"Come for me," I say, feeling my own climax pushing past the point of no return. Gabe presses his mouth to mine before quickening his pace and slamming into me. "Fuck, Gabriel!"

When I come, I close my eyes and bury my face into Gabe's shoulder to avoid falling apart. His arms tighten around me as his own orgasm nears. My fingers tangle in his overlong hair as he sucks my nipples, causing me to feel the sensation in my toes. I can tell he's close because his rhythm has broken.

"You feel incredible," I say, nibbling against his neck. He grunts in response and throws his head back.

"Delylah!" he shouts, slamming into me for a final time. I feel his cock twitch inside me as he finds his release. "I fucking love you."

"I love you, too." I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes.

When I wake up, it's still light outside. Gabe is gone, but the bed is still warm. The sheets smell of our sex, and I make a mental note to throw them in the washer. With a small yawn and a quick stretch, I make my way into the living room. Gabe is sitting on the couch, drinking a beer. When he hears me come in, he gives me that gorgeous, crooked grin that takes my breath away.

"I wore you out," he says, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Hey, I grew a lung today, what have you done?" I say in mock agitation. He grins boyishly, looking decades younger.

"Delylah, I was thinking about this situation," Gabe begins, his gaze on my stomach. I walk around to sit by him on the couch. His arm automatically reaches out and brings me to his chest. It's comforting and secure. "Will you move in with me?"

"Is that a good idea right now?" I ask. Our daughter lets out a sharp kick, and I gasp in pain. His hand rests against my belly.

"As far as I'm concerned, neither Claire nor Greg has a say in what we, as adults, can and can't do. Our relationship will definitely be out in the open before too long, especially with our daughter. Is your divorce finalized?" he asks.

"Yes. Just a couple of weeks ago," I answer quietly. He lets out a small sigh.

"Del, I promise to protect you from whatever repercussions I can. Please, be careful when I'm not with you. Once Claire knows about us . . ." Gabe stops, and I hear him swallow. "We can move away, too. We don't have to stay here."

"Gabriel, we haven't been together that long—"

"We've been together for over five years; we just weren't intimate." he corrects with a smug smirk.

"I just don't want you to feel that you have to do all this. I could still have my own place and you could have yours, even if we did move." I say, but he shakes his head.

"I want you . . . with me." he murmurs, wrapping his arms around me possessively. Exhausted, I bury my face in his neck.

"Being with you feels so right. You've always been so tender and loving. How can you not hate me for what I've done to you?" I sigh, sitting up. However, he pulls me back to his chest, tucking my head under his chin.

"Del, you've always meant the world to me. What would hating you do for me besides cause misery? When I think of you, I don't think of despair. I love you," he kisses me while I sigh against him.

"You are so wonderful," I murmur, nuzzling into him. My teeth find his neck, and he lets out a lazy groan. I smile, unbuttoning his pants. Just a few moments later, his manhood is in my hand.

"Mmm," Gabe sighs. His eyes close as my hand begins stroking him, up and down. Then, I bend and take his entire length into my mouth. Instantly, his eyes snap open and find mine. His breathing becomes rapid as I start moving my head. For a few short moments, he moans in pleasure. Then, I feel his hand tangle in my hair as he pushes himself further into my mouth. "Fuck, Del. Yes. Oh!"

"I love you, Gabriel." I say as he pulls himself from my mouth. Giving me a small, but beautiful, crooked smile, he lays me down as I pull him on top of me. Gently, he pushes my legs out of his way with his own and places his hand against my breast.

"I love you too, Delylah." he murmurs, grasping his manhood and guiding it into my awaiting warmth.

We made love several times that day, each ending with loving kisses and tender embraces. Sweet words were whispered and promises were fulfilled. His arms were blissfully inescapable. When I finally fell asleep, it was in his arms, where I belonged.