Forbidden Ch. 03

Story Info
A fiancé.
3.3k words
4.47
21.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EldarGard
EldarGard
160 Followers

Everyone involved is 18yrs of age or older...

*******

The day after, a day ago now, as I was driving home, I was convinced I was going crazy. I would have believed the whole thing to have been a hallucination if not for the fact of the golden ring on my right hand ring finger. I kept glancing to it from time to time, just to make sure it was really their and that I hadn't dreamt the whole thing up I gripped the steering wheel tight as an unconscious way of hanging on to reality.

After she had submitted to me, through a soulful kiss to my cock head, I'd walked back into the office and around the table to the side she had been seated on. Pulling open the drawer in which, I instinctively knew the ring was in, I picked up the box with the ring and pulled it open. I'd fully expected to get more visions of grandeur and all the things I could achieve with its power. I'd expected to see the version of me I had seen before. But nothing happened. Whereas, before, the ring had been radiating power, now not even a hint of its magic could be felt. It could have easily been placed in a jewelry store and not have in any way stood out among other rings.

I picked it up and slid it on to my right hand ring finger hoping this would activate it, but... nothing! "What's happened to it?" I asked the woman as she stepped back into the office in all her naked glory. "What have you done to it?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her in suspicion.

"Nothing," She said calmly despite the dangerous way in which I was eyeing her. "The ring is perfectly fine," she said.

"What about the power I felt when you first opened the box?" I posed my voice clearly relaying that I didn't believe her. "It's all gone!" I pointed out though I suspected she already felt it.

"Remember rule number two?" she posed rhetorically. "The power you felt when I opened the box was as a result was how much I had grown the power of the ring while I was it's bearer," she stated. "When the ring is passed on to a new owner, all the power that its former owner had managed to unlock and harness from it, is lost except for the most basic abilities it has to offer. In modern terms, you'd say, it restores factory settings," she expounded. "Now, how powerful it becomes, how much more power you unlock from it, is dependent entirely on you!" She relayed. "In short, a new bearer, doesn't get to ride on the hard work of the previous bearer," she said.

"That's why you're no longer fighting me for it, isn't it?" I said with a sudden flash of insight. "It's not because I won the fight or because you no longer want to be its bearer. When I forced you to submit, it fully accepted me as its new bearer," I said.

"It's already rejected me. If I were to try and wear it now," she said looking at the ring with a deep longing in her eyes. "It would kill me, and not in a very pleasant way, mind you," she informed me forcing her eyes to turn away from mine. "You said you are a god," she stated. "Prove it! Use the ring and become one," she urged.

I looked back down at my pistols, lying on either side of her will. When I walked into this mansion, this woman had had every intention of killing me. Killing her would set me up for life.

"What now?" She posed. I looked up at her to find that she too had been looking at the piece of paper and the guns on top of the desk. "If I don't die, you'll walk out of here no richer than you came in," she said knowing perfectly well what she was asking.

I picked up both guns from the desk and regarded them for a while my mind weighing my options. After long tense seconds, I finally holstered my weapons. An inheritance of the size she was offering, would be more than enough motive to lead the cops to my doorstep. And that was the kind of attention that I didn't need, especially not now.

"Keep this somewhere safe, will you?" I more of said than asked picking up the piece of paper from the desk and holding it out to her.

She seemed surprised for a second that I didn't put a bullet in her head. "You do know that when you walked in here, I had every intention of killing you, right?" she posed.

"I do," I said simply.

"And you're going to pass up on the chance to become filthy rich by putting a bullet in my head?" she posed.

A smile crossed my lips as I put the paper back down and walked around the desk to her. She unconsciously went stiff at my closeness, my hand rose to stroke the side of her face with the back of my index finger. "On your knees," I commanded.

Despite looking, and probably feeling, like a cornered animal, she slowly descended to the floor before me. How it was possible, I don't know, but defying all odds, my dick was still harder than titanium. "I am not passing up on anything," I said, my hand moving from stroking the side of her face to stroking her hair. "When I said I own you, that wasn't a passion of the moment thing," I said, as her head unconsciously tilted sideways, leaning into hand like a feline nuzzling into its master's hand.

"All that you are and all that you own, is mine," I said authoritatively. My hand went to the back of her neck, while my other hand went to my hard shaft. But instead of pulling her beautiful mouth onto my dick, I instead pointed my hard cock upwards to reveal my heavy balls. "Is that clear? " I posed.

Her eyes we're fixed adoringly on me. "Yes my lord," she answered causing my dick to twitch a little at the last word. Without me having to nudge her, she leaned forward and took one of my golf sized balls into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine, the look of adoration in them remaining as she sucked on my balls, alternating from one to the other continuously. I let go off my dick, letting it rest on her face as just to stamp down my authority further...

*******

"So the ring is basically powerless now?" I asked her.

It was now late in the night. We both were in the master bedroom of her mansion, both of us naked and covered in sweat. I had just finally regained my normal breathing pattern when I asked the question. I looked down at the woman who was still nursing on my softening cock trying to resuscitate it. Her stamina was nothing short of incredible. I am not in any way exaggerating when I say that we had just spent the past hour and a half in vigorous sex, not counting what had happened down in the bunker.. Yet she still seemed to be in the mood.

I myself couldn't believe that I had lasted that long, and not from lack of orgasm either. I had repeatedly painted her insides white, with my seed, yet my dick had remained hard. This was even more stamina than I'd had at eighteen. For a moment, I'd even been worried that it wouldn't go down at all, but eventually it did. But while I had the ring to explain my sudden surge in stamina. I couldn't tell whether her endurance was the after effects of the ring or she was just a nymphomaniac. Either way, I didn't mind.

She pulled her mouth off the head of my cock with a pop to look up at me. "Not exactly," she finally answered. "While it is true that it's nowhere near as powerful as it was, I retains some basic abilities to help you on the path you make for yourself from here on," She explained.

"And what abilities are those?" I naturally asked.

"Persuasion, Resilience, Insight and enhancement," she cryptically summarized before going back to nursing on my cock.

"Care to explain further?" I prompted when planting kisses on my cock proved to be too much of a distraction for her.

"Persuasion means that you have the ability to bend others to your will. Resilience, as you've already had experience with, heals you from both wounds and sicknesses. Insight, basically you can read other people's minds. And lastly, enhancement, as with resilience, you've already had a bit of experience with this. Both when we fought, and in our rather vigorous love making," she said with a sly, Cheshire-cat smile. "Basically, it enhances all that you are and can do,"

I allowed her some time to concentrate on my cock as I considered this. "How come I can't read your mind, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm not influencing your actions," I pointed out.

"As I said before, the ring has reset. All its abilities are at their least powerful. But with due time, if you do follow the rules of the ring, your persuasion ability can grow to where you can bend armies to your whims, Your Resilience can be pushed to where I you can grow limbs. Maybe even, when pushed to its limits, can be directed outwards and allow you to heal others. I only managed to do that once," she explained.

"Your Insight can be improved to where, the minds of all those around you will be open books to you. Which believe me, is not as fun as one might think it to be. Push that to its limit, and you might even get glimpses into the future, I believe, though I can't say I've ever done it myself. Enhancement, if fully developed, pushes your physical abilities to their limits and beyond. If you so choose, you can become an indomitable warrior, an otherworldly athlete or sex god," she said with another of her coy smiles. "In short, you can easily become a prodigy in any physical endeavor that might hold your interest." she added.

As she spoke, I remembered the vision I had of myself when she first opened the box with the ring inside. Was that a vision of what I could become, or an actual glimpse into the future?

"As for why you can't read any of my thoughts or control me," she went on. "Well, I've had that ring on for quite some time and I know how it works, as such I know how to protect myself from your abilities. It will be some time before you are powerful enough to read my mind and a little longer before you can override my will and control me," she said in a tone that didn't give away whether this prospect bothered her.

My brows knitted when something occurred to me. "I've had sex with you for one and a half hours straight," I said. "I don't even think I could have managed that when I was still young and virile," I pointed out. "How could I manage that if the ring is still at its most basic form?" I posed.

An unimpressed scoff escape her. "I once took part in a three week long orgy," she said. "No sleep, no breaks, just one longer one unending train of unbridled pleasure, she relayed. "If you think one and a half hours of sex is something, you're in for quite the surprise," she said.

I regarded her for a while, processing what she had just said, before speaking. "You've already submitted to me," I pointed out. "If I can't do anything to read your mind or control you, just yet, why have you so easily given yourself up?" she said.

She paused from playing with my dick and went silent for a while. It was clear by the look in her eyes that she was considering her next words carefully. "You may not see the significance of what you have done today," she started. "Or know just who it is that you've beaten in battle today, but I do," she went on. Her tone was in no way hubristic or self aggrandizing, it was instead, rather matter of fact. "I can tell that you will be powerful, more powerful than most if not all of the rings past bearers," she told him looking up into his eyes from where she was.

"Now, given that knowledge," she continued. "I could choose to be your enemy, fight you and then lose, or," she said the sly smile that had faded from her face returning. She stuck out her tongue, running it from the base of my cock to the underside of the head. Until then, I hadn't yet noticed that I'd grown hard again. "I could be on your side,, and get to enjoy all the... perks, of the ring," she said kissing the head of my cock.

"Besides, being bearer of the ring has already spoiled me for mortals men," she said. "It might have escaped your notice given how prudish I am, but I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac," she said with a bit of humor. "Now, I beg you, don't ask anymore questions, I've already been skating on thin ice and pushing the limits by telling you what I have," she sincerely asked. "The ring expects you to figure all of this out by yourself, If I reveal much more, I fear there may be dire consequences both for you and myself," she added.

"Just one last question, " I said. "I'm guessing the name you gave the company was an alias at best if not an outright lie," he more of said than asked. "So what is your real name?" he asked.

"I've gone by many names over the years," she said. "But the one I've always liked was my birth name, Aphrodite," she said.

"You were named after the Greek goddess for love, fertility and pleasure?" I posed more out of surprise than distrust or suspicion.

Once again, a look careful consideration crossed her features as she answered the question. "In a manner of speaking you could say that?" she carefully worded.

I didn't miss the change in her demeanor as she answered my simple inquiry. It caused me to latch on to the question and probe even further. "What do you mean by, in a manner of speaking?" I asked.

"You said one last question," she reminded me.

There was a begging note in her voice and I could see it in her eyes that she felt that she was getting uncomfortably close to that invisible line, so I relented and decided to leave it at that. "I don't know," I said a sly smile that mirrored the one she'd had on her face moments before, crossed my expression. "I do have a lot more questions. I may need to be distracted from them," I said looking to the hand she had wrapped around my cock.

A smile crossed her expression. "Gladly my lord," she said causing my dick to twitch...

*******

I pulled up outside my house, my mind pulling back from the review of the previous days events. I let out a long deep breath trying to get myself keep calm and maintain composure. It was also partly to allow for my dick to soften a bit. The memories of the previous nights activities were doing their best to redirect blood from my larger head to my smaller head. I had taken a thorough shower and bought myself a new suit with Aphrodite's money, to keep any suspicion from myself at the sudden expense. As such, I wasn't worried about getting caught with the scent of a woman's perfume on me, or lipstick on my shirt.

However, after all that had happened the previous day, I needed a second to push it all to the back of my mind and switch back to old Job. Married to a dumb blonde and father to the most precious daughter in the world. When I was centered once more, I stepped out of the car and walked across the lawn from the driveway and through the front door. "I'm home!" My loud voice filled the house.

I walked towards the kitchen, knowing that this was where I'd most likely find my wife. She was always baking something, or trying out a new recipe. Instead I found my daughter behind the kitchen counter in a bikini. She had an apron on around her waist, but I had seen her in this bathing suit before and knew the lower half of this bikini was a g string.

This was her way of hitting back. While she knew I wouldn't allow her out of my house scantily dressed, my daughter was free to dress however she wanted inside the house, short of walking around naked. Given how much I teased her with my wife, she'd taken to walking around the house scantily clad just to prove to me that she could easily get any guy she wanted. Of course this had always been harmless fun between us and had never taken any sexual overtones.

Sitting across the counter from her however, was a woman I'd never seen before. I knew all of my daughter's friends, and this lady was not one among them. Besides, she was two, maybe three years older than my daughter. She too was in a bikini, her voluptuous body hugged by the black strapless bra and black thong she had on.

"Daddy, you are home," my daughter cheerily called out coming over to throw her hands around me. It still felt good to have her greet me so enthusiastically even after so many years.

I'm not sure if it was the craziness of the previous day or the effects of the ring, but I became acutely aware of my own daughter's feminine form pressed up against me. Her nipples must have been hard because I could feel them pressed up against my chest. Her skin also felt silky soft to the arm I had resting on her lower back. "I thought you'd be gone at least a few days," she said, her tone clearly relaying that she was delighted that I'd come back earlier.

"It was a brief assignment," I said kissing the top of her head. My family knew that I couldn't talk about my work, and so, that simple comment would suffice. "Who's your new friend here?" I posed smiling at the girl who now appeared to be blushing and a bit flustered. It was almost as if she hadn't expected another male to find her in the house dressed as she presently was.

Kristi slapped her own forehead at having forgotten to introduce her new friend to me. "Dad, this is Kate, Kate this is my father," My daughter said smiling at the woman who was having a hard time meeting my gaze. She then turned to me, "She is Eric's fiancé," she informed me beaming with a smile.

It took a second for me to process what my daughter had just said. My brows rose in surprise, My youngest son, Eric, had found a someone to marry? The boy was a basketball star, barely twenty three years old! Was this an impulse thing, or was he really in love with this girl? And does this girl really love my son, or was she thinking he was a future star from whom she could make a fortune. All these should have been the questions that were running through my mind. However, much to my shame as a dad, all I could think about in that moment, was what a sexy thing my son had managed to bag for himself. Not so fatherly plans had already started to form in my mind...

EldarGard
EldarGard
160 Followers