Forbidden Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
218 Followers

"Well, here is your chance to talk to him. He's right there," he said, gesturing behind her. And with that, he turned and left the cell, closing the door behind him, locking her in.

Crying out softly, she leapt to her feet and ran to the door. "Jalrin, don't leave me here! Please, I'm sorry," she cried, tears running down her face. Then, the soft caress of his mind to hers kept her from dropping to her knees and falling into heartbreak. I can't let you out until you two have talked sweetling. And I need to think about this. You want me to go against my oaths for you, the one who came down with seduction on her mind to get information from me and my brother. Give me time Mira. And with that, she was left alone again, leaning against the bars of the cell, staring at his stiff back and tightly furled wings hopelessly. "I didn't know I'd meet you," she said aloud, not sure if he would hear her or not. It appeared he hadn't, because he left the room to resume his post without a backward glance.

Biting her lower lip, she gathered her strength and dignity and turned to face her fellow prisoner. "Sinafay," she called softly, eyes straining to see him in the gloom of the dungeon.

"Lina! Why did they put you in here? Did they hurt you? And why were you with that man?" The voice out of the far corner sounded incredibly hurt and lost, as well as angry. Then, suddenly, a tall, muscular Drow stepped out of the shadows to the bars to glare at her. "Why would you betray me?"

*

(I'm having a few problems with the next chapter, but I hope to have it completed soon. Just bear with me. :-P and don't forget to vote!)

FaeLina
FaeLina
218 Followers
12