Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as her body arched into his touch. "That feels so fucking good. Please don't stop!"

"Hmmmm, baby girl. You make me want to do such naughty things to you."

"Yes, please. Keep talking." She begged.

"Aghh, you want me to talk dirty to you sweet girl?"

Bella's slick skin slapped against Edward as he continued to thrust into her hot body. In and out. In and out. Over and over.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she cried. "Please, Edward. Play with my clit. Please rub my pussy."

It was just like he knew the first time he saw her. She was an innocent angel, but had a body built for sin.

He was so glad that he was the one getting to experience her for the first time. For some inexplicable reason, he also found himself hoping that he'd be the last one to experience her pleasure.

"Fuck Bella. I'm going to cum sweetheart," he growled as he slammed into repeatedly.

Edward's words sent Bella and her body into a spiral of pleasure. She moaned and writhed as he body convulsed around him.

Just as he could feel her clamping around his cock, she could feel his hot seed releasing into her.

"Ohhhhhh!" Bella cried out in ecstasy.

Edward held her to him tightly, both of their breathing erratic and their bodies covered in sweat.

When his heart finally started to calm down he began caressing her back softly and placing small sweet kisses over her shoulder, up her neck and on her lips.

He wasn't exactly sure if he was delusional from the intensity of his orgasm, and honestly he really didn't care.

The one thing Edward knew for sure is that he wanted nothing more than to hold this sweet girl in his arms and cherish her.

Bella felt a strong hand cup her cheek tenderly and soft lips suckle hers. Edward deepened the kiss and groaned into her mouth, while his dick stayed sheathed inside her.

"You're so beautiful my little angel," he cooed. "Are you ok my love? Are you hurting?"

"Yes, a little."

"Let me get you something for the pain," he whispered as he slid out of her, wincing at the loss of heat.

As Edward made his way through the kitchen, gathering another glass of juice and some Tylenol, Bella was hit with a sudden fear.

She was consumed with embarrassment and doubt over what had just happened. Bella drew her legs closed and wrapped her arms around them, trying to cover as much of herself as she could.

Edward made his way back to Bella, with a warm wet rag in his hands. He smiled at her softly and placed the warm cloth between her, gently cleaning her up.

When he was done, he handed Bella the Tylenol and juice, watching her intently. His heart faltered when he noticed a tear leak out of her eyes and down her flushed cheek.

"Oh, my sweet girl, please don't be sad." He looked at her pleadingly.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed, her bottom lip trembling. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Hey now my love. Please don't say that." he caressed her arms and face lovingly. "That was so beautiful and there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"But you're my mom's boyfriend!"

"Listen..." Edward took her face in his hands and stared intently in her eyes. "Your mother cares nothing of me, and I care nothing of her. The only reason I'm here is for you. This was the only way I could be near you."

Bella could only look on with shock, not really believing what she was hearing.

"Bella, I want you, and it's not just for sex." Even he was surprised at his confession.

"So, what now?" she asked.

"We see where things go. I'm only four years older than you Bella. We can make this work, if you want to."

"Yes," she smiled at him.

"Let's get you to bed angel."

Edward wrapped Bella in her robe and gathered his own clothes off the floor.

He gathered her into his arms and carried her as quietly as he could up the stairs to her room. He had never been more thankful for carpeted stairs than he was at that moment.

With Bella safely tucked into her bed, Edward planted tender kisses all around her face, whispering sweet words of affection to her.

His voice was so soft and tender that she could barely hear him over her labored breathes, but she knew that the words 'adore', 'cherish', and 'worship' came up repeatedly.

After giving Bella plenty of reassurance, Edward went to grab a blanket out of the hall closet. He would happily sleep on the couch tonight, knowing full well that he could never sleep in another woman's bed again.

Neither of them knew what would happen when morning came, but both knew without a doubt that they were willing to find out.

The End

12