Forbidden Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Confessional provides a refuge for the lustful couple.
1.6k words
4.47
20.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James panicked when he heard her climaxing scream. He knew someone would have heard her cry, and would be hurrying to investigate the noise. He got to his knees, and scooped her lush, quivering body into his arms, the torn shift trailing behind him as he ran. He kicked her discarded clothes under a bench as he hurried past, searching for a place to conceal her until she could recover from the shattering orgasm. His heart pounded in his chest, as he heard the sound of voices and footsteps on the stone walkway outside the side entrance. He ducked into the confessional booth, just as he heard the door creak open and voices call out. He stood Lena on her feet against the back wall of the booth, and pulled the hood of his dark robe over his head. She was shaking uncontrollably, so he pressed himself against her, holding her tightly in his arms, willing the men outside to move on quickly.

Lena couldn’t stop her body from trembling. The combination of the glorious aftershocks of her orgasm, the fear of discovery, and the mind-numbing bliss of his hard cock pressed against her body once more, left her without any control over her body. She looked up at James’ face, hoping desperately for comfort, forgiveness, or at least assurance of safety. And for the first time, their eyes met. Lena saw all of the lust, passion, confusion, and pain that she felt reflected back in his eyes, and she felt tears begin to slip down her cheeks. “I am so sorry. I did not mean… I couldn’t help… Please forgive me, Fath…” Her whispered stutters were stopped with a heart-wrenching kiss, as James pressed his lips against hers. He pulled her closer, kissing her deeply, his burning lips claiming her mouth as though he could reach her soul. She could taste her own sweetness on his tongue as he swirled it into her mouth, and she stifled a whimper as she crushed herself against him.

He pulled away from the kiss. “James. I am only James to you now…sweetest Lena.” He whispered her name in the softest breath, and buried his face in her hair again, kissing the top of her head. James stood holding her in his arms until her trembling calmed and the searching footsteps moved out of the sanctuary. When he heard the side door close, he sagged onto the wooden bench, pulling her into his lap and wrapping his arms around her once more. “I do not know what to do with you. I have felt more joy and more pain in this one day than ever before in my life. I do not understand why this has happened. I was never meant to hold a woman in my arms, and yet, I cannot stop holding you. I should never have touched you. Please forgive…” And it was her turn to stop his words with a kiss.

She held his face in her hands, and kissed his eyes, his worried forehead, his heated cheeks, and his delicious mouth. “There is nothing for me to forgive. James.” His name was like honey on her tongue, and she tasted the sweet intimacy of it. She felt his hands begin to stroke her back, as their kisses became more intense. Sparks of heat coursed through her body, as the back of his hand slipped gently along her side, brushing the curves of her breast, waist, hip, thigh. Her arms slid around his neck, and the torn remnants of the cotton shift slipped to the floor unnoticed. Then his palm followed the curvaceous line back up her body, pressing heat deeper into the core of her body. She squirmed in his lap, feeling the shaft of his cock harden and press against her thighs. She wanted to hold him in her arms, wrap her body around him, and never let him go. His hands were everywhere on her body, rubbing, pressing, teasing, caressing every inch of her smoldering skin, and she was delirious with the sensations he created.

He could not get enough of her. She was all heat, softness, and impossibly smooth curves under his hands. He felt her move, and tried to hold her in his grasp, but she wiggled off his lap to stand between his legs. His hands circled her waist, feeling the bones of her hips, and the full slope of her bottom. He bent and kissed the navel he had seen in the light from the windows, remembering the glow of her skin. His tongue trailed up the front of her stomach, and licked the smooth underside of each breast. He left hot, damp kisses all over her breasts, as his lips searched for her nipples in the semi-darkness. James reveled her gasp of pleasure as he found one and sucked it into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the hard tip. He smiled to himself, as he pulled her hips closer and nibbled gently on the captured nipple.

She squirmed again, gasping another sharp breath as he released that nipple and found the other, treating it to the same exquisite torture. She pulled his head tighter against her breast, begging him between quiet, panting breaths to continue. She felt his right hand move down her hip, and slide into the moist, slick juncture of her thighs. Her knees sagged and she moaned out his name, while he stroked the soaked lips of her pussy. She couldn’t stand his teasing hands any longer. She bent and tugged his robe up his thighs, rubbing her palms against the curling hair, thrilled to finally touch him again. Then she straddled him, her pussy lips opening wide as she wrapped her legs around his waist, settling into his lap once more.

James growled deep in his throat, his mind spinning after the delicate flavor of her breasts. Her hands were stroking his thighs, and he guided them to his cock, wrapping her small fingers around it. All he wanted was to feel her touching him, rubbing his hard length. Her fingers slid over him, wonderful with their tight grip. He felt her weight shift forward, and before he could think to stop her, she had slid his cock to the hilt inside her snug sheath. With matching groans, they wrapped their arms around each other, pausing for one brief second to feel the perfect completion of their embrace. Then they were both overtaken with the need to move. James bucked upward and she pressed down, and gradually, they found the rhythm of their passion. Their minds were filled only with the desire to feel more, to touch more, to slide their bodies together forever.

Lena shifted so her weight rested on her knees, and rode James mercilessly, her hair brushing his face, and her fingers bruising his shoulders, as she thrust his cock into her pussy. She ground her clit against him, and the head of his prick pressed against the deepest corner of her pussy. Instantly, she climaxed on top of him, biting her lips to stifle the scream. She collapsed, draping herself over James, gasping for breath, her head spinning from the intensity. He grabbed her waist, and she locked her legs around him as he stood and pressed her back against the wall again. She squirmed on his cock, and grinned to see the wicked intent in his eyes.

James stared into her eyes, as he plunged his cock into her welcoming sheath, her flashing smile filling his heart with joy. Her tight walls were gripping his cock, and with his last conscious thought tried to reach that deep spot in her pussy once more. Her head fell forward, and he felt her bite his shoulder to muffle her cry, as she melted one more time on his cock. With one final thrust, James threw his head back, his mouth open in a soundless bellow, as his cum erupted deep inside her womb. His driving hips slowed, and he pulled her down onto the seat again, their sweat-slick, tired bodies intertwined. “You are perfection.” He whispered into her ear, and kissed her forehead.

Lena felt the tears flow again, and buried her head in his chest, so he would not see them. She did not want to leave his arms, but she knew he would never let her stay. She tried to lose her thoughts in the smell of his skin, and the tight grip of his arms. And he remained still, holding her, his softening cock resting gently inside her. She carefully concentrated on remembering every inch of his body as it pressed against her.

Overwhelming peace enveloped James, as she lay so still in his arms. He felt her body settle against him, nestling into him as though this were her favorite place in the world. He felt the rise and fall of her shoulders slow and deepen, and knew she had fallen asleep. He sat for a long moment, just enjoying the sweetness of her trusting body. However, the cold began to creep back into the confessional. He shifted her in his arms, stood, and pulled his robe down over his legs. She didn’t stir, so he gently opened the door and peeked out, still holding her in his arms. Nothing moved in the palely lit sanctuary. James found the pew where he had hidden her clothes, gathered them up, and snuck out into the empty halls. No one was awake at this hour, fortunately, and he carried her silently to her room behind the kitchen. James settled Lena into her bed, covered her with her quilt, leaving a soft kiss before shutting the door quietly behind him.

To be continued…?