Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
998 Followers

Lost in his own depraved thoughts, he suddenly became aware of her once again pushing him away in an attempt to halt their incestuous activities.

"Dylan, stop." She gasped, out of breath. "We can't..."

Her words said no, but the fact that she continued to grind her crotch against his upper leg said something else completely.

"Yes, we can." He whispered. "We both know we want it."

She closed her eyes, partly to help gather her thoughts, but also partly in shame at the truth in his statement. As disgusted as it made her to admit it, she was starting to believe that this was something she really did want. Grasping at some level of decency, she shook the thought out of her head pushed him away forcefully, this time causing a complete separation between them.

"No." She said firmly as she turned her back to him and placed her hands against the kitchen counter to steady herself. "This is wrong."

Jeanne let out a gasp as she felt him move in behind her, his body tight against hers again. She could feel him start to gyrate his hips, forcing his impressive hard-on into her ass. He pressed his nose into the bed of curls at the back of her head as his hot breath burned on her neck.

"It is wrong, I know..." He told her quietly. "But doesn't it feel right?"

Before she could respond, she felt his lips on her neck as he began gingerly kissing her flesh.

"Doesn't it feel good to be bad?" He whispered in between light kisses.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt his hands move around to her front and begin to explore her chest.

"Dylan, please..." was all she could muster in response.

He continued to alternate between kissing her neck and nuzzling into her curly hair. She shuddered as his hands caressed her breasts through her shirt and his gyrating hips continued to force his pelvis against her ass.

"You know you want this." He breathed in her ear in between kisses.

All of a sudden, she felt the sharp painful feeling of his fingers squeezing her nipples extremely hard. She let out an involuntary moan at the sensation of his pinches on her rock-hard buds.

"You see? Doesn't that feel good?" He asked. "Now tell me what you want."

Dylan's confidence and arousal were both soaring. He had never wanted a woman more than he wanted his aunt at that moment. Some of his deepest, darkest fantasies were coming true and he had no intention of stopping the proceedings until each and every one of his illicit dream scenarios with this beautiful woman came to reality. He needed to fuck her, to fulfill his ultimate fantasy, but that was not all he desired. To realize all of his twisted imaginations about her, he wanted her to want it. He wanted her to admit her lust for him, to beg him to fuck her - to become a slut for him.

Pressing harder against her, he continued to rub his groin against her ass, his erection grinding up and down as his hands fondled with her chest.

"I know you want it." He whispered as his lips trailed down her neck. "Tell me."

He could feel her body responding to his touch, whether completely voluntary or not was of no consequence to him at this point. The way her ass was slowly starting to move in rhythm with is crotch, not to mention how erect her nipples were at his fingertips, were clearly illustrating how much her body was enjoying his actions.

"Dylan..." She said softly, still struggling to both catch her breath and find the words. "We can't do this. We shouldn't..."

"But you do want it, don't you?" He interrupted, his hands squeezing her breasts as he spoke. "I know you want it. Tell me."

Even before she replied, the low sensual moan that escaped her lips was the answer he was looking for.

"Yes..." she whispered.

Jeanne could not even believe it was her lips moving. Her whole body quivered as she quietly admitted her depraved lust for her nephew. She could not believe what she was doing, or about do. All at once she felt horrified, sexy, appalled and excited.

Slowly she turned to face him. Surprising herself, her lips zeroed in on his immediately. She kissed him hard, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. His hands quickly dropped down to her jeans and began undoing them and sliding them down onto her thighs. Instinctively, her hands moved to his belt and she returned the favour, undoing his pants at the same time.

Shoving her jeans all the way down her legs, he suddenly spun her around, causing her to lean forward onto the kitchen counter to support herself again. She trembled with anticipation as he reached down and pulled her panties down. Her eyes shut and head down; she could feel him positioning himself behind her. She held her breath; waiting for what she knew was coming next.

"Tell me what you want." He said, postponing what she was now becoming increasingly desperate for.

"Dylan, please..." She pleaded.

"Tell me." He replied quickly.

"Don't make me say it." She implored, trying to hold on to some shred of dignity.

Pressing tightly against her, she felt his cock slide up and down her wet pussy lips.

"Say it." He whispered, leaning in close.

"Fuck me." She sighed.

"Say it!" He demanded again, his prick continuing to tease her eager snatch.

"Fuck me!" She cried out, desperate for him to be inside her.

She bit her lip as his rock hard penis drove into her. He groaned as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could, his balls pressing up against her swollen cunt lips. Slowly he began pumping his hips back and forth, his pace quickening with each stroke.

Each thrust caused her body to lurch forward, her brown hair bouncing to and fro as the slick sound of her pussy swallowing his shaft time after time echoed throughout the hallway. Reaching underneath her, he slid a hand between her chest and the countertop and took hold of one of her heaving tits, squeezing and pinching her nipple between his fingertips.

She moaned in ecstasy, amazed at how good her nephew's dick felt inside her hungry fuck hole. As much as the situation should have disgusted her, there was no denying that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Rocking her hips back and forth to match the pace of his thrusts, she cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain as her new lover grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back on it.

"You like that?" He groaned. "That feel good?"

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" She cried out in response.

Dylan was in heaven. His hips slapped hard against his aunt's ass as he grunted with each pump of his shaft into her wet pussy. He was fucking her harder and faster then he had ever fucked a woman before. Slamming into her relentlessly, the sound of their flesh smacking against each other echoed throughout the kitchen.

Everything he had ever fantasized about with this woman was coming to fruition. He was fucking her and she loved every minute of it. Even his twisted desire to have her admit her lust for him and beg him to fuck her had happened. Pumping in and out of her, he knew he had to go for broke and truly live out all his fantasies with her. He needed her to become a total slut for him.

Once again, her reached forward and intertwined his fingers in the mess of curls at the back of her head. He gave her a quick little tug to snap her attention to his voice.

"I knew you wanted it." He told her. "I always knew you could be a dirty little slut."

She let out a low moan, seemingly in agreement with his statement.

"You like your nephew's cock sliding in and out of that slutty pussy, don't you?" He groaned, pulling back even more on her hair.

"Uh huh." She grunted in response.

"Say it!" He demanded, pounding into her harder and harder with each word. "Tell me how slutty you are!"

"Oh yes!" She finally cried out. "I fucking love it! I love your cock in my slutty pussy! Fuck your aunt!"

Jeanne could feel her orgasm building as she heard the words coming out of her mouth. She did not know what was more astonishing, that she was actually saying these things, or that she was getting off on them. Her words, this entire situation should have made her feel sickened and humiliated, but those emotions had easily been surpassed by those of arousal and lust. Even hearing her young lover remind her of the incestuous specifics of their act by calling her 'aunt' and refer to his red hot poker as her 'nephew's cock' turned her on more than they revolted her.

"Is this what you want slut?" He asked in between thrusts. "You want your nephew to fuck the shit out of you?"

"Yes! Oh, God yes!" She screeched, any sense of decency long forgotten. "Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of your slutty aunt!"

With those words, the orgasm she had so desperately been craving erupted within her. Her body shook and spasmed as he continued to furiously fuck her through her climax.

Dylan knew his own orgasm was rapidly approaching. Panting and groaning he slammed into his aunt as hard and as fast as he could. He wanted to finish this ultimate fantasy fuck off on as a high a note as possible.

"C'mon slut, fuck your nephew." He managed to utter in between gasps for breath. "Fuck your nephew's cock like the slutty aunt you are!" He wanted to hear those filthy words come out of her mouth one more time as he came inside her.

"Yes!" She wailed. "Fuck me! Fuck your slutty aunt!"

He could feel the rumble in his balls growing with each word she spoke.

"Tell me how much you wanted it." He pleaded, trying to hold off his explosion for as long as possible. "Tell me how much you love it!"

"I love your cock in my slutty pussy!" She moaned. "I love my nephew's cock fucking my slutty pussy! I wanted it so bad baby! I wanted you to fuck me like a dirty slut!"

He could not take any more. His cock erupted, shooting his hot load deep into her pussy. Her cunt contracted around his twitching dick, squeezing out every drop of his love juice.

Jeanne closed her eyes, still recovering from her own earth-shattering orgasm, as well the realization that her sister's son had just filled her up with his semen. Her nephew's body pressed against her as his softening prick slipped out of her. She felt like the dirty slut that she had claimed to be in the throes of their incestuous fuck. Even worse, as much as she did not want to admit it – it felt good.

Dylan breathed hard as his body pressed against his aunt's. He could not believe what had just happened. His fantasies had all come true. He had just fucked his aunt. She had loved every minute of it. He made her beg for it. And she had become his slut.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
998 Followers
12