Forbidden Desires & Awakenings Ch. 02

Story Info
She was seen and it heightens her pleasure.
1.1k words
3.95
31.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to relax after her intense orgasm but she still felt the need to feel more, she needed more. She took several big sighs and then decided to go for a swim. With the knowledge of being completely alone, she walked the small distance to the edge of the water and stood allowing the waves to eagerly lap at her feet. The pulling sensation felt cool. The brisk air from the ocean made her skin tingle from head to toe and whipped her long hair around her in disarray.

From a distance, he watched her. She looked like a goddess to him…standing beneath the glow of the moonlight in all her glory. Still, he used the binoculars…not missing any detail of her hardened nipples down to her smooth pussy …he could even see the goose bumps on her from the chilly air. Still, she stood…as if mesmerized by some unseen lover in a far away land.

He watched…as she walked further out into the water and then dove in. She reappeared and jumped against the waves that were becoming stronger. He sat up quickly as if … sensing…something wrong.

She relished in the cold water that somehow seemed to cool the fire that was deep inside. Suddenly she felt something unfamiliar as her feet were quickly tugged and then again until she was jerked under water. She fought against the strong pull but it was hard. Her efforts were causing her to tire very easily and quickly. Wild thoughts ran through her mind of how easily mishaps can happen in the ocean and some people never found.

He saw her struggles and quickly jumped into the ocean. He was an excellent swimmer and quickly closed the distance between them. Minutes seemed like hours as he finally reached her. She was weak as she had pulled lose from the undertow that had tried to claim her.

He reached under to secure her with one arm as he swam to the safety of the beach. When he could stand, he picked up her almost lifeless form and laid her down tenderly on the sand. She coughed several times and finally began to open her eyes. He watched her closely to make sure she was ok.

“Lie still,” he said as he rose to go to her bungalow and find her towel. As he walked back to her, he noticed that she was sitting with her hands attempting to cover her body. He smiled as he thought ‘Baby, if you only knew’.

He wrapped the large towel around her shivering body as he sat down next to her.

“Are you okay now?” his tone of concern startled her as she turned to look into his eyes.

She made an attempt to smile. “Yes, and, and thank you for helping me. I was getting so weak.”

“It’s okay…my pleasure,” he smiled. “Just glad I was around tonight. I hate to think of what could have happened if I had not been.”

She pulled the towel closer as he helped her to her feet. She was still shaken so he walked with her. Her senses were becoming clearer as she realized that this stranger had saved her life…but also had seen her completely nude body. Her face was flaming red and she was glad it was dark except for the soft glow from her bungalow and the moonlight.

They arrived and she excused herself as she picked up her clothing and dashed inside to quickly rinse the sand off and dress. She was shaking but not from the event that had happened. His nearness had moved her deeply. His gorgeous deep eyes and masculine physique seemed to hypnotize her. She returned outside to see him standing…watching the ocean just as she had done earlier.

She was carrying two bottles and offered him a beer as she stood quietly beside of him. He smiled as he looked at her.

“Peaceful isn’t it?” he asked almost to himself.

She sat down in the lounger as she quietly answered, “Yes.”

He turned and waited to see how she would react to his still being so near. When she looked up into his eyes, she felt the desire in his eyes that matched hers. Their gaze lingered without words being spoken. Even with her clothes on, she was beautiful. He couldn’t stop his eyes from wandering over her luscious form again. When their eyes locked once more he smiled as he came closer to her.

“Thank you again, for being there, for saving me from drowning.”

He smiled. He could tell how his nearness was affecting her, and he was surprised that with all that had happened, he was feeling this need to possess her overwhelming him again. There was some type of…innocence…about her that intrigued him.

“I ummm,” she stammered…”I did not realize anyone was close. It is good for me that you were though.”

Suddenly, her eyes widened as she wondered….’no, he couldn’t have…seen me.’

As if he could tell what she was thinking, he smiled and then looked away.

“Where exactly….did you come from?” She wanted to know yet was almost afraid to.

He stretched out his arm and pointed toward the pier. She had noticed it earlier but really did not pay any attention to it.

“With it getting dark, then…how did you see me struggling?” she had a funny look on her face as he answered.

“Binoculars.” He watched the play of emotions cross her face…from understanding…to really understanding. He knew that he had been caught by the look on her face. His eyes never left hers as he stepped closer to her.

“You, you…” she left it unfinished as he came even closer.

“You are the most incredible vision I have ever seen. Please forgive me…but …” he did not finish as her lips parted in an open invitation. Who actually began the kiss did not matter as her arms pulled him closer.

She sighed softly as his tongue found hers and began teasing. His lips beginning to trail kisses on her lips, down to her neck…and still she pulled him closer. “Ahhhhhhh…” she moaned as he kissed her while his hands began to roam. It did not matter that she had just met him…or that she did not know his name…for this was a totally new experience for her to be so drawn to someone and become intimately involved so quickly.

He knew she was different…yet still…she was such an intoxicating woman with needs that matched his own. Her hand too began to roam. His breath caught as she reached for his hard cock that was already throbbing. He pulled away for a moment and looked deep in her eyes making sure this is what she wanted.

Her smile was timid….and a little shy. But they both knew. He rose and unzipped his wet shorts while he continued to watch her. He was surprised that she opened her shirt. His pulse quickened as he again saw her beautiful and sensuous breasts.

“Please,” she softly whispered. Her smile was now gone as desire began to burn within her eyes. “Please, I need….you.”

(to be continued)