Forbidden Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
It's not everyday you get to fuck your sister.
1.1k words
3.81
97.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night. I did what I usually did at night when I would wake up. Take a piss. But on my way back to my room I heard a noise. That's surely different.. I thought. I followed the noise. The closer I got, the harder I got. Then I stopped. My heart froze. The noise was coming from the other side of this door. My sister's door.

Now lets get this straight before we continue. I'm two years older than her. I'm 20. So do the math. Back to the scene. I leaned in closer. My ear against the door, listening in. I stuck my hand down my pants. All guilty conscience forgotten. I wrapped a hand around myself. Squeezing. My breath hitched. It felt so good. At this point I forgot about where I was. Forgetting that any second now, my parents would walk out and see me. But I didn't care anymore right now. My only concern was getting to the finish line. I started to stroke myself a little harder. Straining to hear her.

Her moans were getting a little louder. I'm a little surprised that my parents couldn't hear this. I shrugged it off. Now what I did next surprised myself also. I knocked on her door, disturbing her. I was disappointed when she wasn't moaning anymore.

She opened the door. Her face flushed. Her hair a mess. "What do you want?" She snapped. Trying to play it off. "I was sleeping." I placed my hands on her shoulders. Making her shut up. I pushed her back, walking in. "Excuse me!?" She hissed at me. "I'd like to go back to slee-"

" I know you weren't asleep." I sat on her bed looking straight at her. I got up and walked up to her. Not as close a brother should be. I leaned down. She froze as I nibbled her ear and whispered. "Do you like that?" She gave a shiver in reply and was about to back away but I grabbed her wrist and my other arm around her bringing her close.

I slid my hands down lower. Cupping her ass squeezing them. She was struggling against me. "This isn't right. I'm your sister for god's sake!" I ignored her and pushed her until I had her pinned to wall. First I caressed her face, then her collar bone area down to her chest. I grabbed one of her breast into my hands. Squeezing it, massaging it. I looked at her face while doing this. She was fighting with herself. It only made me more excited. I wanted her to break down.

Even lower I slid my hands until I was at her waist band. I hesitated only for a moment until I reached farther down into her shorts. I felt the curls of her pubic hair. I twisted my finger around it for a moment. Playing with it. Then I dipped my middle finger between her folds. They were so wet. And all for me. With my middle finger, I rubbed her clit. In circles and side to side. Repeating my actions. She bucked her hips, begging for more. I stopped what I was doing only for a moment. I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around me. I moved both of my hands to her breast, while grinding into her. The friction making the rough fabric feels so good against ourselves. Her hands were kneading my shoulders now. Sometimes clawing my clothed back. She moved her hands under my shirt, running her hands softly over my toned abs. I backed away just enough to take my shirt off.

I threw my shirt away, not caring where it landed. I dived back, getting as close to her as possible. My lips clumsily reached for hers. My hands kneading her breast. While I grind against her. She was moaning now. Trying to keep it at a low volume, but every thrust I gave was breaking her control. I backed away from the wall, with her in my arms, without breaking our kiss. I laid her on her bed. She reached into my pants. I pulled away from the kiss and let out a groan. Her hands felt so good against my cock. I thrust against her hold., but all too soon. She took her hands away. I was going to grab her hand back until I saw what she was doing. She was taking off her shorts and panties. I can see her pussy glistening in the moonlight. She pushed me onto my back. She kissed down jaw, my chest and abs. She slid down my pants. I held my breath in anticipation. My cock now sprung free. She smiled and bent down. She flicked her tongue at the tip of my head. I tossed my head back, letting out a low groan. Then ever so slowly, she closed her mouth around my penis's head. I fisted her hair now. Hoping she would take more into her sweet, wet mouth. She would swirl her tongue around my head then dip down again, taking all of me. Massaging my balls at the same time. Then she would lick the base of my shaft all the way up to the tip and blow softly at it. I was getting nearer now. I couldn't restrain myself anymore. I started to thrust into her mouth. She would try to hold my hips down. While repeating her actions. Oh I was so near. So near.

Then I heard a knock that snapped me out me out of my revery.I looked around she was gone. I sighed. Damn it! It was another dream. And it was her again! My own very sister. I turned my head to the side table. My alarm clock told me it was 4am. I glared at the door now. I got up and opened it harshly, scaring the person on the other side of the door. Who happened to be my sister.

"Its four, what do you want at this time?" I asked leaning against my door. It wasn't like her to come to my room this late. Actually she has never come to my room at this time. Ever.

" I . . well." She looked away shyly. Folding her arms against her chest. Pushing her breast together, revealing more. I shook my head. What am I thinking?

" I was wondering if I can stay with you for just a little bit..."

"Excuse me?"

"Well.. I heard some scary groaning nose. So.. I thought I would come here to you since it was creeping me out.. "