Forbidden Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Be Mine.
14.2k words
4.62
14.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands were tied behind her back and her mouth covered by a black gag, her dark eyes stared up at him as he stood naked in front of her. She was knelt on the floor, naked and her soft breasts rose and fell quickly with her breathing, he held a black whip in one large hand and she shivered at her hard look on his handsome face. She had disappointed him today, she had been late to meet him and she knew he was going to have to punish her.

"You know why I'm doing this don't you Anna," she nodded at his words. "You need to learn to behave." He snapped the whip against his palm and she jumped a jolt of fear going through her. He placed the whip under her chin and pushed until she stood, she turned and bent over the bed pushing her round ass towards him. He ran the whip over her skin and she shivered closing her eyes. The first lash made her moan and she pushed backwards wanting to feel more, he brought the whip down against her again and she felt the hot lust go through her stomach. There were ten strikes in all and when he was done she was shaking, he stood behind her and pressed his hard cock against her ass running his hands over the hot skin. "You're a good girl Anna."

Slowly he pushed inside her tight pussy and tossed her head back sending her long hair tumbling down her back, his hands clutched her ass his fingers digging into the soft skin as he began to thrust.

"You don't cum, this is for me."

"Yes sir." Her words were muffled against the gag and he yanked it down pulling on her hair.

"Tell me."

"I wont cum sir."

He pressed down on her back pushing her against the bed, his free hand curled around her hip and pulled her back to meet his thrusts as he slammed into her and soft cries escaped her plump lips, the pleasure built in her stomach but it wasn't the same as when she had been Alejo's. He had made her feel things that she couldn't explain even to herself and when he had told her to leave she had been lost. Mike had been there to fill the void and now she felt she was stuck.

His hand came down hard on her ass bringing her attention back to him and she cried out as the pain burned in her skin, he sped up his thrusts and pounded into her soft pussy and she clenched her muscles as he hit against her cervix. Loud groans rumbled from his broad chest and he thrust harder until she was practically screaming at the sensation. He wrapped her hair around her hand and yanked her head back as he came, thrusting deep into her pussy and she felt his cock pulse inside her as he spilled his cum. He pushed his dark hair away from his face and gently untied her wrists, he sat on the bed and watched as she dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to work sir."

"I don't want you working tonight." She stopped dressing and held her hands in front of her, she looked at the floor. "Call in sick."

"Yes sir." She pulled her phone from the pocket of her jeans and dialled the number, her boss sounded worried when she told him.

"Is everything OK babe?"

"Yeah I've just come down with something, I should be fine in a couple days."

"OK, well you get yourself better and let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks." She hung up and placed the phone back in her jeans that still lay on the floor, he beckoned her over and she obediently knelt between his legs, cleaning her juices off his cock. He groaned and grabbed her hair pushing her head down and listening to her gag as his length hit against the back of her throat.

"Good girl," his eyes slid closed as he held her still and she sucked in a breath through her nose trying to stop herself from pushing away from him, if she did he would be angry. Alejo had never been like this and she wondered how much of the stuff he had done had been for him. He always seemed to put her first as though her thought of her as more than a Sub. Mike's cock hardened in her mouth once again and he groaned pushing harder against her, she couldn't help it. She placed her hands on his knees and tried to push herself backwards, his grip tightened in her hair and he pulled her back and wrapped his free hand around her throat hard. Her eyes widened as he cut of her breath and tried to move away from him. "You don't fight me Anna, you do as you're told. I don't want to have to hurt you."

She shivered in fear but he ignored her, pulling her back he thrust his cock down her throat feeling her work to take his length. She still pushed against him, panic building as she fought to breath and he groaned again as the pleasure built. He stood, holding her head against him and pushed deeper down her throat as he came and felt her working to swallow everything he gave her. Finally he let go of her and she sat back on her heels, bending he kissed her forehead.

"Don't move," he left the room and she heard the shower start, she stayed where she was. Her hands were shaking and she clutched them together in her lap fighting back tears. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted Alejo and now she knew she had realised it too late.

*

He sat in his chair. Luanna was welcoming new comers and the club was packed, more and more people were joining every week and since Bella had left again he had thrown himself into his work making sure it was even more successful.

"Another drink sir?" Elora appeared at his side and he shook his head holding his hand up.

"No."

"You were late tonight." He heard the worry in her voice. "Were you at the bar again?"

He didn't answer. Bella had been gone for three months, the first month he had tried not to think of her at all but he couldn't put her from his mind so he had started to visit the bar where she worked. He listened to her sing.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, its not healthy."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Finally he spoke and she shrank back in fear at the tone of his voice.

"Have you tried to speak to her?"

"I don't want to talk about this and if you want to keep your job you'll drop it."

"Yes sir." Elora left him and he rubbed his hands over his face, standing he walked from the club, unable to stay any longer. Luanna watched him go, he hadn't been the same since Bella had gone and it hurt her to see him like this.

Within a half hour he was back in his apartment, he poured himself a drink and walked through to the bedroom. He opened the door to the large closet and looked at the safe.

His token was in there, he hadn't looked inside since she left and he knew he would never give it to anyone else but her, for a moment he looked at the safe debating whether to take it out, throw it away but in the end he closed the door again. He knew it was stupid but he couldn't bring himself to throw away the last thing he had of her, he sat on the bed and drank, numbing himself until he fell asleep.

*

"Bend over." Bella shivered at the tone of her masters voice and bent at the waist wrapping her hands around her ankles. Mike walked behind her, his eyes roamed over her exposed skin and he swished the riding crop through the air. There were red welts on the skin of her ass, he had already had to punish her once today, she had been late at work and had made him wait again.

"You really need to learn to behave Anna, I don't like to punish you." He snapped the crop against his thigh and watched her jump. "You know I'm doing this for you don't you?" She nodded and he brought the crop down on the back of her thigh, she whimpered. "Answer me."

"Yes sir."

He whipped her again and she bit her lip, the beating went on for what felt like hours. By the time he was satisfied tears were streaming down her face and she was shivering uncontrollably, the pain was all consuming, burning her skin and when he smoothed his hand over her ass she moaned in pain. He undid the zip of his jeans and thrust inside her, she bit her lip to hide her moan of pain her teeth cutting through her skin and blood spilled over her lip and round onto her cheek. He reached forward and took hold of her hair yanking her head back, he thrust harder and pulled her arms behind her back, taking hold of both wrists in one large hand he pulled, arching her back and his eyes roamed over the curve of her waist.

"You know I don't like punishing you." She couldn't answer and he pulled harder on her wrists, yanking her arms back and she whimpered at the pain in her shoulders shot through her body. "You answer me when I talk to you."

"I'm sorry sir." With his free hand he undid his jeans and kicked them away, taking hold of his cock he pushed into her slowly and her eyes closed, she couldn't deny to herself that she wanted this but she didn't want him. He thrust slowly, pushing deep inside her with each thrust. Her tight pussy gripped his length and he groaned through gritted teeth and kept still, she waited but he didn't move and finally she pushed backwards. When he didn't say anything she began to move her hips, fucking herself on his cock and moaning as pleasure built in her stomach. He stared down at the graceful curve of her back and smiled at the sight of his thick length disappearing into her soft, pink pussy. He curled his hand around her hip and took over thrusting hard and deep and she cried out as her orgasm built, he slapped her ass hard and she shrieked but pushed harder back against him begging him wordlessly.

"Please sir."

"Please what?" He smirked at the husky tone of her voice.

"Please can I cum sir? Please can I cum sir?"

He leant forward and bit her shoulder. "Cum."

His voice was a hard command and she came undone her whole body shaking as her juices coated his cock, he kept thrusting feeling his own orgasm grow until he thrust deep, holding himself inside her and she moaned as she felt him pulse inside her, filling her with his hot cum.

He stepped back and looked at her, she straightened slowly and turned to face him. "Go get yourself cleaned up. I don't need you any more tonight."

She nodded and collected her clothes from where they lay on the floor, dressing quickly she hurried from his apartment. She walked home, looking at the floor. She hid her face feeling embarrassed, as though everyone who passed her knew what she had been doing, she didn't know why but her feet took her past the familiar alley and she stopped looking up. Slowly she walked towards the entrance of the club, stopping at the door she debated going in, she didn't know if he was in there but just for a moment she wanted to feel close to him. He had given her a choice, she could stay with him but he didn't want her as his Sub any more, she wished she could give him what he wanted. A real relationship, a future for the two of them but she couldn't let go of her fears and let herself want it too.

An icy cold settled in her stomach and she stepped back away from the door, a voice from behind her made her jump and she spun round to look into Elora's blue eyes.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" The woman didn't sound angry and she reached out to take the girls hand, looking down she saw the bruises on Bella's skin and raised an eyebrow. "What are these?"

"Nothing." Bella snatched her hand back and looked at the floor refusing to meet Elora's kind gaze.

"Are you looking for Alejo? He's not here at the moment but if you want to come in and wait?"

Bella shook her head violently. "No, no I shouldn't be here. I don't know why I came."

She turned to walk back down the alley but Elora called after her. "He wants to see you, you should come in."

"I can't." Bella didn't turn round but sprinted away and down the street.

*

Alejo sat in the high back chair in Luanna's room, he held a lit cigarette in his hand and tapped the ash into a glass tray on the table beside him. He was naked and his cock was hard, he stroked it with his free hand and watched the two girls on the bed.

Luanna was knelt between the legs of a dark skinned girl, her tongue teased the girls clit and she writhed against the bed, Luanna pushed two fingers into the girls tight pussy curled upwards hitting against the sweet bundle of nerves. Alejo took a deep drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke in a ring towards the ceiling, the girls moans filled the room and she leant her head back. Her head was at the foot of the bed and her eyes fluttered open meeting his, Luanna glanced up from between the girls legs and winked at him. He couldn't help but smile.

He beckoned to the girl and she rolled off the bed and came to kneel between his legs. Her name was Grace, she had been with them for almost a month and had brought in business since the day she had arrived. She was a good Sub. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his thick length and stroked gently, he watched as she leant forward and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. He took another drag of his cigarette as she pushed her head down taking him into her warm mouth and he groaned deep in his chest. She kept her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and bobbed her head sucking gently, Luanna watched from the bed. She knelt and her fingers teased her clit as she watched, her cheeks heating.

Alejo pushed Grace back and turned her so she bent at the waist her chest resting against the bed, Luanna fell back and pulled the girls head to her pussy moaning as she felt her wet tongue on her. Alejo spat on his hand and stroked his cock before pushing inside her tight pussy, Grace moaned and thrust her ass back against him taking him deeper. He placed his hands on her ass and pushed his thumb into her tight hole, he heard her gasp and pushed deeper, thrusting harder. Grace spread Luanna's legs further and her tongue teased Luanna's clit, the moans of the two women filled the room.

He thrust harder slamming into her tight pussy and pushed his thumb deeper into her ass, Grace moaned and worked her tongue harder. Luanna's hand came up to pinch and twist her nipples and her back arched off the bed, Alejo thrust harder and spoke through gritted teeth.

"You don't cum, neither of you cum until I say you can."

Luanna whimpered and bit her lip, her toes curled and her eyes caught his and she pleaded with him silently, he smirked and his hips thrust harder against Grace. Luanna tried to push Grace's head from between her legs but Alejo pushed down on the girls back keeping her still and Luanna squirmed on the bed.

"Don't you fucking dare cum." He could hear the moans of the girls getting louder and thrust harder until he could feel Grace shaking beneath him, with a small smile he looked at Luanna. "Cum."

Luanna arched on the bed, her fingers pinching her small pink nipples and her whole body shivering, her breath came in small pants and her hips thrust up. Grace pressed herself back against him taking him deep as he could go and her pussy quivered around his thick cock, he stepped back and they moved to kneel in front of him. Grace began liking her juices off the base of his cock and Luanna sucked the head into her warm mouth, he groaned looking down at the two women working so hard to please him. He felt his orgasm building and his hands curled into fists at his side.

His stomach clenched and he dropped his head back, his eyes closing and his orgasm ripped through him. Luanna sucked taking everything he gave before turning her head and kissing Grace sharing his cum with her.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

Elora stuck her head into the room. "May I have a word sir?"

He nodded and stepped into his grey suit trousers, picking up the pack of cigarettes and his lighter he followed the woman out into the hall. He lit a cigarette and tucked Elora's white blonde hair behind her ear.

"Everything alright?"

"Bella was here earlier."

His breath caught in his throat and his stomach lurched but he kept his face calm. "She was?"

"I saw her when I came in, she was waiting outside."

"What did she want?" He took another drag on his cigarette and walked to his room, he didn't look at the empty room beside his.

"I think she wanted to see you."

"But she didn't wait?"

"Alejo stop," she reached out and took hold of his wrist turning him to face her. "Will you just stop. This is stupid!"

Alejo's eyes flashed angrily and she dropped his arm looking at the floor. "I'm sorry sir."

He stubbed his cigarette out and took hold of her wrists, walking her backwards until her back hit the door, he pushed her further until the door closed and pressed his body against hers. In her heels she was only a couple of inches shorter than him and his hips pressed against hers intimately.

"You don't get to tell me what I should do." She gasped at the rough tone of his voice and refused to meet his eyes. "She chose what she wanted and it wasn't me."

His voice held a note of sadness and she looked up in surprise, she had never heard him like this before. "Sir."

"I said enough," he pushed hard against her and she gasped, half in fear, half in arousal as she felt his cock grow hard against her. "I don't want to talk about her, I don't want to think about her. I'm thinking about you."

She moaned quietly as he rolled his hips against her and bit her lip, her eyes closed as he moved his lips to her neck and kissed her softly before biting. He still held her hands either side of her head and with his knee nudged her legs apart and pressing closer, his erection pressed into the softness of her pussy and her breath hitched in her throat. He took both of her hands in one of his and with his free hand lifted the long black skirts of her dress and undid the button of his trousers allowing his thick cock to spring free. She wore a tiny black lace thong and he ripped it away from her pale skin, he found her clit with the tip of his finger and circled the small nub of flesh, her head dropped back against the door and her tongue came out to wet her lips.

"Oh god." Her voice was breathy and he smiled against her neck before moving his lips up to speak into her ear.

"It's been a long time since I've touched you Elora." He slipped a finger inside her tight heat. "God you're already wet for me." She couldn't talk, he was right, it had been a long time since he had touched her and now she was teetering on the edge. He had barely touched her. "Do you want me to fuck you Elora?" She nodded not trusting herself to speak, he nibbled her earlobe. "I'm afraid I can't hear you."

"Yes sir please, I want you to fuck me. Please." She should have felt embarrassed at the pleading tone of her voice but she didn't. She need to feel him inside her.

He smiled and slowly pushed his thick length inside her, she cried out and pushed her hips forward. He hooked his hand under her knee and pulled one leg around his waist so he could press deeper, his thrusts were slow and deliberate and within seconds she was shaking.

"Please sir."

"Please what?" There was laughter in his voice.

"Harder, I need it harder."

This time he did laugh but thrust harder, slamming into her tight pussy. Her hands clenched into fists and she pulled herself up to try and get closer, he pulled her other leg round his waist so he supported her on his muscled thighs and thrust faster. He let go of her wrists and snapped the clasps on the top of her dress, her breasts bounced free and he took one nipple between his fingers and pinched hard listening to her pained cry. He pinched harder, her hands came to rest on his shoulders and her nails dug into his skin.

Her breath came faster and her stomach clenched as her orgasm built.

"Can I cum sir?" He didn't answer but thrust harder, she bit her lip trying to fight the pleasure building in her stomach. Her orgasm built until she couldn't fight it any more. "Please sir I can't hold it any more. Please can I cum sir?"

He still didn't answer and she gave a strangled cry as she came. Her juices spilled down his cock and her whole body trembled as her pussy convulsed around him thick length. He thrust once more and held himself deep inside her and came hard his hips thrusting erratically.