Forbidden Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his head to her shoulder, cautiously she stroked his golden red hair and down his shoulders.

"She wants to see you, you should go and talk to her."

He growled in anger and dropped her to her feet, he redid his trousers and looked at her, his green eyes flashing. "I told you to drop it."

"And I told you its not healthy for you to be like this. You're hurting and so is she," she tidied her skirts and opened the door. "You both need to grow up and admit that you can't be without each other."

She closed the door before he could say another word and he swore loudly. He shook another cigarette from the packet and lit it angrily. He paced for a moment before walking from his room and into the empty one beside it, looking around he sighed. The room stilled smelled of her perfume. He walked to the wardrobe and looked inside, her clothes all still hung there neatly and he reached out to touch the fabric.

"God dammit pet."

*

She wiped down the tables, the bar was empty and she had stayed behind to close up to make up for missing shifts. It had been a good night, she had sung well and made plenty in tips, she hummed to herself as she cleaned the tables and didn't notice the door opening.

"Are we too late to hear you sing beautiful?"

She spun round, three men stood just inside the door, the one in the middle stepped forward. "We really like to hear you sing."

"I'm afraid you're too late gentlemen," she turned her attention back to the table. "We're closed for the night."

"Well then I guess we'll just have a drink." The men had moved further into the room and she straightened sighing.

"Like I said, we're closed. You'll have to come back tomorrow."

"But we're thirsty now aren't we boys?" The men stopped in front of her, she placed her hands on her hips and stared up defiantly into their eyes. "You wouldn't want to disappoint us would you sweetheart?"

"You need to get out." Her voice was still strong but panic was settling in her stomach. "Now, or I'm calling the police."

"I don't think you will," the man grabbed her arm and pulled her close against him. His breath stank of whiskey and she pulled her arm but couldn't break his grip. "I think you'll warm to me."

"Get the fuck off me." She pulled her arm harder but still couldn't get away, one of the men came to stand behind her and held the tops of her arms pinning them to her sides while the first man took hold of the neck of her white t-shirt and ripped it down. She cried out and struggled to get away.

"Bit late to be here isn't it?" A deep voice from the doorway made the men turned and her stomach lurched. "I'm sure the lady would like to go home."

"I'd leave old man, you don't want to get hurt." The first man spoke and Alejo smiled, shaking his head he stepped forward.

"And neither do you, so I'd leave before you do something stupid." He glanced to his left, there was a pool table with two cues laying on the surface.

"If we go, the girl is coming with us." The first man looked back to Bella. "Call it a parting gift."

"Take your hands off her." Alejo's voice grew deeper as his anger grew.

The first man nodded to the other two, they turned and advanced. At the last second he grabbed on of the cues and swung it catching one man round the head. He fell to the floor clutching his head and the other moved towards Alejo, he swung the cue again and caught the man on the shoulder and the cue snapped. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'd leave if I were you." The two men limped out and the first snarled, looking back to Bella he shot her a nasty smile.

"You got lucky sweetheart."

He pushed past Alejo and Bella stared at the floor holding her ripped t-shirt to her chest, she thought he had left too until he tilted her head up with one finger under her chin and she looked into his green eyes.

"Are you OK pet?"

She nodded but couldn't find her voice, he stroked her cheek and pushed her red hair behind her ear. She shuddered at his touch and he groaned before stepping back, shrugging off his suit jacket he draped it over her shoulders, she held it close around her.

"I'll take you home."

He turned and walked from the bar, she hurried after him and locked the door behind her. He opened the door to his car and she slid across the back seat, he sat beside her and gave her address to the driver. He said nothing for the whole drive and she sat quietly staring at her hands in her lap. Heat spread through her stomach and she breathed in his aftershave, she had to fight back tears and looked out of the window so he couldn't see. When they pulled up outside her flat he took her keys from her and walked up the stairs, she followed cautiously and when he unlocked the door he waved for her to go in first.

"Thank you," she slipped his jacket off and held it out to him, he didn't take it and she swallowed still not looking at him. He took his jacket and flung it away, gently he stroked down her neck and over her skin bared by the rip in her shirt, her breath hitched and she shivered as he touched her. Suddenly he ripped the t-shirt off and she gasped as the cool air hit her, he ran his fingertips gently over her breast and down to the lace of her bra. Goosebumps erupted on her skin and her whole body shook uncontrollably, she still couldn't look at him and her eyes stayed glued to his broad chest.

"Go take a shower."

His rough voice made her jump. "I'm OK."

"You're not. You're shaking and I haven't done nearly enough to be the cause of it. You're in shock and you're scared. Go take a shower, you'll feel better." She opened her mouth to argue again but he placed a finger on her lips. "Don't argue pet, do as you're told."

She felt heat shoot through her stomach at the use of her nickname, nodding slightly she moved through the flat to the bathroom. Turning the shower on she stripped out of the rest of her clothes and he watched her from the door, his arms folded across his chest as he stopped himself from reaching out to her. She stepped into the bath and turned her face up allowing the water to wash through her hair, tears fell from her eyes mixing with the water and she stood for a moment allowing the fear that had gripped her to pass.

Slowly she reached out and took a bar of soap in her hands, she placed on foot on the edge of the bath and lathered bubbles over her skin then taking a razor she ran it up her leg, she repeated the process on her other leg feeling his eyes on her the whole time. Suddenly she heard the door slam and looked round, the door to the bathroom was now closed and he had gone, she felt empty but turned back to the spray of water. Finally she stepped out of the bath and turned the shower off, wrapping herself in a towel she padded through to her bedroom and towelled dry quickly, she dressed in tiny grey shorts and a baggy white t-shirt that fell to her belly button. Running her fingers through her red hair she walked back through to the lounge and jumped when she saw him sat on the sofa, he held a glass of scotch in his hand and there was another on the coffee table in front of him. He turned to look at her as she entered.

"Feel better?" Once again heat filled her at the sound of his voice and she nodded. He patted the seat beside him and she sat down on the edge of the seat unsure of what to do, she took the other scotch and drank deeply. Her hands still shook but she couldn't tell if it was fear or closeness to him.

"Are you OK?" His voice was serious and she nodded. "Bella can you at least look at me?" Her eyes were still fixed to his chest, she knew if she looked into his green eyes she would be lost. Gently he hooked a finger under her chin and tilted her head up, she closed her eyes and he laughed softly. "So disobedient."

He took the drink from her hand and placed it alongside his on the coffee table, then he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her so she was straddling him. His hands rested on her bare thighs and she gasped as she felt his hard cock press against her, he tipped her forward so she tumbled against his chest and she caught herself with her hands on his shoulders. Their faces were inches apart and he could feel her soft breath against his lips.

"Elora said you were at the club yesterday."

"Yes." Her voice was a husky whisper.

"Why?" He moved his hands down to her ass holding the soft skin tightly.

"I don't know." She shook her head.

He raised an eyebrow and tutted. "Not good enough pet." He nudged her head to the side and kissed her neck gently. "Why were you at the club?"

"I just ended up there."

"Where were you coming from?" He trailed his lips down to her collarbone, his stubble scratched at her skin and she shuddered.

"I was coming from work."

"No, you don't pass the club. Where were you coming from?"

"A friends." She felt her cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Just a friend?" She nodded and he laughed softly before biting her gently. "I'm not sure I believe that."

"Sir please."

"Is it only me you're calling sir? I think you've got yourself another Dom."

"Sir I..."

He cut her off kissing her roughly, her eyes widened in surprise before slowly closing. He smiled before teasing her lips open with his tongue and allowing his tongue to dart into her warm mouth, she moaned quietly and arched her back pressing her breasts against his hard chest. Her hands slid from his shoulders and moved down his body, quickly she unbuttoned his shirt pushing it off his shoulders and her fingers threaded through the hair on his chest. He groaned, thrusting his hips up and just enjoyed feeling her against him, her hips rolled in his lap before she slid to kneel on the floor before him.

He looked down at her, watching as she undid the button on his trousers, he kicked off his shoes and socks and lifted his hips off the sofa to allow her to pull his trousers and boxers away. She took hold of him in one small hand and her tongue flicked out to wet her lips, he curled his hands into fists at his side to stop himself from grabbing her. Slowly she sucked the first couple of inches of his thick length into her mouth and his eyes slid closed, she bobbed slowly, taking more and more of his length down her throat before pulling back and swirling her tongue round the head. Her hand worked the base of cock and she spat on the head allowing it to run down as she pumped her hand up and down. Dropping her head she sucked one ball into her mouth and bathed the skin with her tongue before moving to the other, he groaned loudly and she felt a thrill of pride that she could make this man feel like this, he was allowing her to be in control and she liked it. His hands moved from the sofa but she looked up and shook her head.

"No, don't touch me. Not yet."

His laugh was strained. "Getting a bit brave aren't we pet."

"I want to make you feel good sir."

He growled but dropped his hands back to the sofa and leant his head back. She smiled and slowly took him back into her mouth, pushing down until he was buried down her throat and her nose pressed against his muscled stomach. His hips thrust up against her and she knew he was close, when he spoke his words were muffled through gritted teeth.

"Ugh fuck I'm gonna cum."

As he spoke she pulled back and his eyes flew open, looking down at her his chest rose and fell erratically with his breathing and his hands were clenched in tight fists.

"What the fuck?"

"Remember how you used to tease me?" She smirked and ran her tongue up his length. "For hours, would push me to the edge then tell me I couldn't cum until you said?" She flicked her tongue over the head of his cock and he jerked against the sofa. "Can't I have a little fun?"

Before he could answer she took his length back down her throat and he groaned loudly, she bobbed her head back and forth taking him to the edge once again but then once again she stopped. A frustrated growl ripped from his chest and his hips pushed up seeking her mouth.

"Fuck Bella." His voice was strained and she new that he was close to losing control, she waited until the tremors of his body had stopped before taking him back into her mouth and he reached out threading his fingers through her hair. She allowed him to move her, holding her hands behind her back, he thrust up into her mouth before holding himself deep down her throat and spilling his cum into her warmth.

He let her slip from his hands and watched as she swallowed, catching a drop of white on her finger as it escaped the corner of her mouth and sucking it clean. Her eyes met his and he shook his head smiling.

"You're really something else pet," reaching out he caught her round her waist and flipped her so she sat on the sofa, kneeling between her legs. He pushed her t-shirt up and took one nipple into his mouth, his stubble scratched at her soft skin and she gasped threading her fingers through his hair and pulling his head closer. He lifted his head away, took her wrists in his hands and held them back against the sofa.

"No pet, you don't touch me." She struggled trying to free her hands, wanting to feel his warm skin but he held her tighter, shaking his head he laughed. "I will tie you if I have to."

A thrill went through her body and she pushed her hips up trying to get close to him, he tutted and let go of her hands. He stripped her t-shirt from her body and ripped it in two, he forced her hands behind her back and tied them tightly with one strip, with the other he gagged her mouth.

"Don't want you making too much noise do we? The neighbours might get suspicious."

She shuddered and moaned against the gag, he pulled her shorts down, kissing her stomach and spread her legs wide, he held them apart with a strong hand on the inside of each thigh and blew gently on her soft pink pussy. A soft cry escaped her but was muffled by the materiel against her lips and he held her down as she squirmed on the sofa, slowly he ran his tongue up her slit tasting her sweet juices and swallowed them.

"God I forget how good you taste." A louder moan pushed against the gag and her eyes pleaded with him, he repeated the lick of his tongue before circling her clit, teasing her. He pulled one of her legs to rest over his shoulder and slowly pushed a finger inside her, she arched her back her head falling back against the sofa her eyes slid closed. He moved his finger inside her feeling the silken walls of her pussy flutter around him, his tongue worked her small clit and he heard her soft moans from behind her gag. Her hips tried to thrust up, asking him for more but he kept her still with his strong arm across her abdomen, he added a second finger and curled them upwards hitting against the sensitive spot inside her.

He could hear her muffled pleas and held his fingers still and looked up into her dark eyes.

"Do you want to cum pet?"

"Please," he could make out the word and she nodded.

He flicked his tongue over her clit again and she jerked against him. "You're a good girl." He fell back on her thrusting his fingers and suckling at her clit as she moaned, her breath quickened and her eyes closed again as her orgasm built. She cried out as she came, her sweet juices coating his fingers and he worked her through her orgasm until the trembling of her body stopped. She relaxed back against the sofa and her chest rose and fell quickly, finally her eyes opened and she looked at him. His breath left him. He had forgotten how she looked in the seconds after climax, her eyes were even darker, burning at him and her cheeks were flushed above the gag, she looked at him in thanks, in awe and he felt himself grow hard. He moved to lay on his side on the sofa and pulled her back against his chest, her bound hands were caught between their bodies and he reached down to position the head of his cock against her entrance. Slowly he pushed inside her groaning at her tight pussy massaged his length, he began to thrust slowly pulling out until only the head of his cock was left inside her before pushing back in and holding himself deep. He gathered her hair in his fists and held tightly, she hissed in a breath as pain flared but pushed her ass back against him, he hooked his free arm under her knee and pushed it against her chest allowing him to hit deeper.

Her moans, although still muffled by the gag, grew louder and he pulled her head round to look into her eyes.

"Careful pet, not too loud. We don't want anyone to interrupt us."

She shuddered at his gruff tone and he pulled her head back further and bit her neck, his hips never stopped the torturous rhythm and she practically sobbed at the feelings he created inside her. She had almost forgotten what it was like to be with him, his thick cock stretched her tight pussy. He twisted his hips and heard her gasp then whimper, he thrust again and she cried out and he felt her hands clench into fists against his stomach. He smiled and thrust faster hitting the sweet spot inside her each time, her pussy tightened around him and he growled as she milked his length, her cries grew louder and he slid his hand over her stomach and found her clit with his finger. He circled the small nub of flesh and her whole body trembled violently, she could feel his hot breath against her neck and she thrust back against him encouraging him and he sped up.

He could hear her muffled pleas and let go of her hair and pulled the gag down. "Beg me."

"Please can I cum sir?" She didn't recognise her own voice, she sounded desperate but she didn't care. "Please sir, please let me cum." He didn't answer but thrust harder and she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please sir, please."

"Cum." She screamed and he clamped his hand over her mouth, he thrust once more and growled as he spilled his cum into her welcoming pussy, the feeling of him filling her pushed her orgasm higher and every muscle in her body tensed before she went limp in his arms.

They were both breathing heavily and he reached between them untying her wrists and turning her to face him. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist, she buried her face in his muscled chest refusing to look at him, he kissed the top of her head smelling her shampoo and stroked her back. Suddenly she felt him tense and he sat up, she tumbled off his chest and he stood.

"I should go." He dressed quickly, she sat watching him her dark eyes wary. He turned to leave and she stood but he turned back to her and held his hand up, she stilled but looked questioningly at him. "You're not coming with me."

"But..."

He shook his head cutting her off. "You know what I want from you and it isn't this." She went to speak again but again he cut her off. "You know what I want, I'm not asking you to decide on it now but I want you to think about it and if you decide that that's what you want too, then you know where to find me." Her lips trembled and he sighed, reaching out he placed a hand on her cheek and stroked her soft skin with his thumb, she turned her face into his hand, he leant down and kissed her flicking his tongue over her lower lip. "Just don't wait too long pet."

He kissed her again before leaving, she felt cold and wrapped her arms around her waist. She watched the door half expecting him to come back but from outside she heard the car start and drive away, his jacket still lay on the floor in front of the door and she picked it up. Pulling it on she sat back on the sofa and drained her previously forgotten glass of scotch, she could smell his cologne on the fabric and pulled the jacket tighter around herself. She fell asleep where she sat.

*

It had been a week, Alejo sat in the darkened bar. Bella stood on the stage, a man played a piano behind her and a silver microphone waited, her long hair fell over her shoulders and her dark eyes smouldered out at the crowded room. No one spoke, every eye was on her, her breasts pressed against her white t-shirt, the black shorts showed off her shapely legs and she had tied a small red scarf, the same colour as her hair, around her throat.