Forbidden Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charleigh was more my right hand then my little sister. We did a lot together and her twin hung with Meg a lot when they were younger. And even though Meg was my best friend, there was a lot that I told Charleigh and confided with her about. This was one of those situations. And to this day she has never spoken a word to anyone about it.

But quickly back to Angela, as soon as Charleigh was out of sight, she pulled her pants back down half way and put the glass against her pussy lips. "Holy Hell, that was good. You set my shit on fire." She giggled.

I laughed, and then mouthed the words, 'She Knows' to Angela motioning to the stairs as to speak of Charleigh.

"I know. Oh well." She said. "It doesn't matter because that felt so good, and we are going to have to do that again when we have more time. Friends with benefits are always more interesting when they are people you know!"

Fine

Authors Note:

I really enjoyed writing this one because I know that we all fantasize about someone that we know that we can't have. And I thought it was appropriate for me to get my fantasy on paper so maybe, just maybe it will spark someone else's interest. Even though I will probably never full fill my fantasy, it was nice seeing it come together on paper so well. Keep Reading! _SMB09!

12