Forbidden Feelings Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can let go of your hand," I said. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I just thought that after everything we did today, you would be okay with this."

"Yeah, you're right. It's cool," she responded softly. "I'm sorry."

I took my hand off of Leah's and put it back on the wheel. Then, as if to show she was really okay with it, she gently took my right hand back off of the wheel and held on to it again. I looked over at her and smiled; Leah softly smiled back at me.

We rode the rest of the way in silence, but it was a good silence.

---------

Around four o'clock we were back at Leah's house, watching television, Leah needed to go pick up her kids from school. I decided I would go with her so we could share the extra fifteen minutes together.

The whole way to Madison's school, Leah and I held hands. However, once Madison was in the car, Leah and I went back to being just "friends."

Although we hugged goodbye when we got back home, it was definitely more of a friendship hug than anything else. However, the message was clear...we both had really enjoyed our time together.

IV

When I got home from work Tuesday night, I noticed Travis helping Madison and Samuel into the car. I waved as I pulled into my driveway. I didn't want to wait much longer to go see Leah, but I knew that I needed to wait for her text.

Gabriel wouldn't be home until after 8:30, so Leah and I had about three hours to ourselves.

I went inside my house and ran upstairs to change out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable. I found a clean tee in my dresser drawer and some jeans hanging in the closet. I got changed in record timing; then paced back and forth in the bedroom for about a minute before my phone beeped. I was in such as hurry to read the message that my phone fell out of my hand. I rushed to pick it up off of the floor and open it. The message read, 'coast clear.'

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys before heading out the door. I chose a normal-paced walk over to Leah's, so I didn't draw attention from other neighbors. When I got to the door, I noticed that only the screen door was closed. I knocked on the door frame and I let myself in.

"Hey Calie, back here," I heard Leah yell to me.

I shut and locked the door behind me, and went toward the sound of her voice. I knew she was downstairs...somewhere. I had never seen the downstairs, other than the entrance way.

"Marco," I hollered back to her making a game out of this as I went looking.

"Polo," she responded just as I entered the room she was in.

Leah was in the downstairs bathroom; a four-person Jacuzzi was sat on the left hand side. Leah was standing there, perfect as could be, wearing a long robe. I let out a small chuckle as I went to embrace the woman I had missed so much.

"Are you wearing anything under that, Mrs. Kline?" I asked very seductively as my arms wrapped around her.

"I don't know. You're going to have to find that out for yourself," Leah replied as she winked at me.

I pulled her close to me, for a kiss hello. Our tongues dueled with each other, as I undid the knot and gently pushed her robe off of her. The robe fell to the floor, and I ran my hands up and down Leah's back, our tongues never letting up. She was as naked as the day she was born.

I felt Leah's hands start to lift my shirt; then she pulled it off of me. Our lips only left each other for a split second as my shirt went over my head. Once my shirt was off, and our lips rejoined, she started to rub my nipples through my bra. I moaned into her mouth, which drove her wild. I felt her get more aggressive on my breasts. One of her hands reached around my back to unhook my bra, and as soon as my breasts were free, my bra was tossed on the floor.

My nipples were as hard as can be, so Leah's hands headed to my jeans. As soon as my zipper was lowered, she pushed down my jeans and I stepped out of them. We broke away from the kiss and I got a good look at her. Where there was once a neatly trimmed area, was now bare and smooth.

"What...why?" I asked almost speechless.

"You're like this. I thought you'd like me better this way," Leah responded slightly taken aback.

"No. Leah, it doesn't matter to me how you are," I replied, "I'll like you anyway you are."

Leah nodded, showing me she knew I was right.

"Did Travis see yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I showed him last night, and he loved it," she answered; her eyes showing just how much Travis enjoyed it, exactly what she got last night.

"Oh really?" I inquired, smirking at her.

"Oh yeah! The first time in a long time," she responded, her eyes sparkling.

"Well, good. I'm glad," I said sincerely as I leaned into her lips and ran my right hand down her now smooth, soft skin, "I know I'll enjoy it too."

She pulled her head back just far enough for me not to reach her.

"It's going to itch, huh?" Leah asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Anything to stop the itch?" she questioned.

"Well, I've read that baby powder can help, or something like sensitive skin aftershave lotion," I answered, "or even shaving with the hair instead of against."

"Any of that work?" she asked.

"Probably on some people. My skin is too sensitive," I explained, "so all I can really do is grin and bear the itching."

"That sucks!" Leah exclaimed.

"But worth it," I reminded her, "besides, you can always use Nair. It burns me too bad, but you can try it. Damn my sensitive skin!"

We both laughed and I brought her in for another kiss.

"Why don't you get the water started," I said to Leah, pulling back from her. "I don't know how hot you like it."

Leah slowly backed away from me and leaned over the bathtub. I couldn't help but watch at her. The elegance she showed in the way she moved...I couldn't wait for my lips and hands to caress more of her beautiful, absolutely perfect body.

When Leah got the water temperature to her satisfaction, she stood back up and faced me. I pulled her toward my body, and turned her around; her back to my chest. With one arm, I held Leah close to me while I ran my other hand up and down her bare hip. I started kissing her neck again. Her moans made me hot; I needed so much more of her.

I could feel her push back into me. Without even putting my hands between her legs, I knew she ached for my touch just as much as I ached for hers.

When the water in the Jacuzzi was over halfway full, Leah reluctantly left my arms and turned on the jets. She then went over to the cabinets and pulled out a bottle of lavender bubble bath to add in. After adding in a fair amount, Leah placed the bottle on the side of the tub and reached for my hand. I held on to her as she stepped into the water. Without letting go of her hand, I climbed in after her and sat down next to her. I put one of my arms behind her, resting on the back of the tub, while my other hand reached under her chin and lifted her lips to meet mine. As I kissed Leah, I gently bit her bottom lip with my teeth.

"You want it back?" I asked Leah teasingly, although I never let go of her lip.

"Uh-huh," she responded seductively.

"Well then you better work for it," I replied.

Leah then put her hands behind my head, and pulled me in for a long kiss. Her tongue explored every square-inch of my mouth...slowly...unhurried. When she was done, I was hesitant to give her back her lip, but she really did earn it.

She laid her head down on my right shoulder. We sat there in silence; my arm around her, holding her close.

"Tell me something real about you," Leah said breaking the silence.

"Real, huh?" I responded, "Let's see. I hate lima beans and cauliflower."

"No, I mean something that barely anyone knows about you," Leah replied.

"Let me think," I answered, "well, I don't drink."

"Not at all?" Leah asked.

"Nope, not at all. When I was a senior in high school," I went on to explain as I let my fingers graze up and down her arm, "my younger sister was a junior. A week after she got her license, she was hit by a drunk driver and died on impact."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Leah exclaimed as she looked up at me.

"Thanks," I whispered as I brought my hand down to my bracelet on my left wrist, "so, that would be why I don't drink."

"Wow, I don't blame you," Leah mumbled and as she ran her fingers along bracelet, "What's your bracelet about?"

"The summer before my senior year, the last summer we had together, we took a family trip to Stone Harbor in New Jersey." I started and I took her hand and gently held it close to the braided hemp bracelet, "My sister and I were walking around the boardwalk in Wildwood one day, and stopped in a small store. We bought matching bracelets and wore them constantly. This one is actually the one she was wearing three months later in the crash. The one I bought is at home."

"Wow," Leah said again as she leaned into me.

I just held her for a few moments. I felt bad for ruining the moment, but for some reason I felt better knowing that she knew something so deep about me.

I wanted to enjoy this Jacuzzi more, so an idea formed in my head. I moved away from her, toward the center of the Jacuzzi and knelt down. The water level just missed my neck. I reached for Leah's hand.

"I have an idea," I said, but I felt her hand tense up. "Leah, do you trust me?"

"Of course," she stated.

"Then why do you seem nervous?" I inquired as I looked up into her questioning eyes.

"I don't know," she laughed. "I really don't know."

"Do you trust me?" I repeated.

"Yes," she said, a lot more confidently.

"Okay then." I said as I gradually pulled her toward me.

She gave me a very sensual smile as I had her sit on my thighs, her back to my chest, and I moved closer to a jet. I could tell she caught on to my idea because I heard her let out a soft moan.

"Put your legs up on the side of the tub," I instructed her, and helped her lift both legs out of the water.

I inched even closer to the jet and helped her position herself for maximum pleasure. I grabbed one of her hands so I could also enjoy her climax as the other went to play with her breast. I gently rolled, pinched, and pulled her nipple. I placed my mouth down on her neck and that was enough to send her over the edge. I felt her squeeze my hand. She tried hard to muffle her moans as she started to climax.

"Come on Leah, I want to hear you," I growled in her ear.

Her moans got louder, and turned into screams as she came. The way her body convulsed, I knew wave after wave of pleasure was riding through her. I whispered to her. I told her how hot this was, how I was so turned on just from watching her.

She reached up and grabbed my hand off of her chest to hold on to, which I found incredibly hot.

"Stop," she cried exhaustedly. I felt her push back toward me to move away from the jet. "Can't...take...any...more."

I wrapped my arms, our hands still holding, around her body, and moved back into a seat in a corner of the tub. Leah remained in my lap, her breathing was so heavy. I felt so content knowing that idea of mine really drove her wild.

----------

Once she was able to breathe normally, she moved off of my lap for just a moment to straddle me, our breasts rubbing against each other as she put her mouth on my ear.

"You, my dear, are amazing and as much as I'd love to keep playing, I'm getting very hungry," she whispered before kissing me.

We got out of the Jacuzzi, and Leah drained the tub. After we dried ourselves off and put our clothes back on, I followed her up the stairs and into the kitchen. Leah headed for the fridge and pointed to a drawer at the opposite end of the counter.

"Can you please grab me a hair band?" she asked before turning back to the open fridge.

"Um, yeah," I responded as I pulled one out of the drawer. "I can't believe you keep these in the kitchen."

"For just this reason," Leah replied as she took it from me.

Leah let her fingers linger in mine longer than needed, but I couldn't complain. When she finally moved her hand, she pulled her blonde hair back into a short pony-tail, a little higher than the top of her ears. So beautiful, I thought to myself as I leaned against the counter. The little wisps of damp hair that didn't reach her pony-tail were lying on the back of her neck. It made her look so relaxed...so sexy.

"So, my dear, what would you like to eat?" Leah questioned.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter to me," I answered watching her every move.

"Come on," she said as she turned her head to look at me. "At least tell me if I should cook, or call for delivery."

As she turned back toward the fridge, I couldn't help myself. I went over to her used my left fingers to stroke the wisps of hair as my mouth slowly made its way to her bare neck. My free hand wrapped around her waist to hold her close.

"It's really up to you," I whispered to her. "I doubt what I want is on any menu."

"You're probably right about that," Leah moaned.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a can of Reddi-Whip sitting in the door of the fridge. I let go of her waist as I reached for it.

"Don't even think about it," Leah said when she saw what I was doing.

"And why not?" I asked teasingly as I took it out of the fridge.

"Stop."

I stopped.

"Put it back."

I put the can back in the door, a bit disappointed.

"That's better."

"What? Why can't I have some fun?" I pushed the topic further.

"I don't want good food going to waste," Leah said matter-of-factly.

"Oh don't worry about that," I replied as I quickly grabbed it back out of the fridge.

In no time at all I had the cap off, and I had moved her strands of hair out of the way before squeezing out a squiggle line of Reddi-Whip on her neck.

"You little Shit!!!" Leah responded, shocked that I actually did it. "I can't believe you just did that."

Although the words sounded like she was mad at me, her tone told me otherwise.

"Oh, believe it," I exclaimed before going to work on cleaning up her neck.

For someone that did not want me to do this in the first place, she could not stop moaning. I had to wrap one of my hands around her body to hold her up. It was such a turn on for me to hear her moan as my tongue cleaned her neck.

Soon, her neck was completely clean, not a drop of whipped cream left. I wrapped my other arm around her, and rested my head on her shoulder. She grabbed the can and cap from my hand and placed it back in the fridge.

"That still doesn't answer the dinner question," Leah said.

"Well then," I responded, "how does Chinese sound?"

"Sweet! One of my favorites!" Leah replied. "Delivery it is!"

Leah moved out of my arms and called the local Chinese place. I ordered General Tsao's chicken and she ordered chicken with broccoli.

As we were waiting on our dinner, we relocated into the living room. Leah sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote control. I sat down on the other end of the couch.

"So, what do you want to watch?" she asked me as she started flipping the channels.

"I don't know what's on," I responded. "Gabe and I rarely watch T.V."

"You are a deprived child," Leah said jokingly.

She settled on a rerun of CSI. Once she put the remote back on the coffee table, Leah pulled out her pony-tail and put the band around her wrist. Then she lay down on the couch and rested her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her damp hair. We sat in silence, distracted by the show, as we waited for our dinner to show up.

----------

In about forty minutes, we heard a car pull into the driveway and the engine was cut. As the car door shut, Leah went to get up, but I stopped her. I didn't want her to pay for dinner, and although a small fight could have started over the bill, I think she knew that I was not going to back down.

I opened the front door just as the delivery man was walking up the front steps. I pulled a twenty from my purse sitting by the door, and handed it to him. When he went into his pocket to get change, I told him no change was needed. After thanking me, he turned around to walk back to his car and I went in the house.

I went back upstairs to the living room, as Leah was coming out of the kitchen with plates, forks, and napkins. I placed the bag of food on the coffee table next to where she laid the dinnerware and followed her back into the kitchen to get something to drink. She opened the fridge and starting listing off everything she had available.

While listening, I went up behind her and put my right hand on her ass as I wrapped my left arm around her. My lips went to her neck. Leah turned around, as if to tell me "knock-it-off", but before she could get a word out, I silenced her protests by placing my lips over hers. She couldn't complain anymore.

After a minute or two, Leah broke the kiss.

"Alright! Enough! I'm starving!" Leah laughed as she turned back toward the fridge and grabbed two cans of cola off of the bottom shelf. "Let's eat."

Leah shut the fridge door with her foot, and I followed her back into the living room. We sat on the floor, using the coffee table, as we continued to watch T.V. Leah sat on my left, a good plan, as I soon found out that she used her left hand to eat.

12