Forbidden Foods: Galloping Gallons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, as she led the drunk captain up the stairs and back into the tavern, that didn't mean that she wasn't pissed off as hell.

"All...know...get...away...soon as possible."

"Aye, let's...north."

Vaneera slipped in and out of consciousness as she caught small snippets of conversation. She could heard the sounds of her crew scrambling on deck, and it seemed like things were running well without her command. Of course, she wasn't coherent enough to even get her train of thought that far, and moments later she gave in to the blackness of dreamless sleep.

"How is she?" The gentle creaking sounded in her ears like a lullaby as the ship swayed.

"She seems to be recovering. I don't know what happened, but it looks like she was drugged somehow. She kept muttering about some sort of assassin and the king of rats, but there's no point in jumping to conclusions until she's coherent enough to speak for herself."

"Did you... notice her cock?"

"How could I not? As if it weren't already big enough, the damn thing nearly doubled in size!" Tana hissed under her breath. "Somebody fucked with her body deliberately, and when I found her she was sitting in a pool of her own cum. Whatever this was, someone wanted to make a statement. I knew that we were getting too big for ourselves, we should have quit while we were ahead."

"That's wasn't our call to make," Samila said firmly with hushed tone. "If this has anything to do with the Lord of rats, how the fuck were we supposed to know about it?! At least we were able to recover a few of the barrels, but its not going to make up for... whatever this is."

"I'll stay with her until she wakes up. Gods know that as soon as she rises she's going to want to take the helm, but I'm sure she's going to have one hell of a hangover."

"Has she thrown up at all?"

"No, and she hasn't pissed herself either, but she keeps taking all the water I give her; it's like her body is just soaking it up. In any case, you should check in with the crew, I know how nervous everyone is."

"Aye, and part of that nervousness is due to a storm that might be headed in our direction. The wind is picking up and we may need to drop the sails and wait it out. That's all the more reason for you to stay with her; if things get really bad you'll be better off in here anyway, and none of the girls need to see her in this state."

"Agreed, it certainly wouldn't do anything for the morale. Do what you must, we'll be fine down here."

The sound of the cabin door opening and closing could be heard in the darkness of Vaneera's mind, then there was only the sound of hooves thudding softly and distantly against wood.

Tana busied herself at the captain's table. Between her slender fingers, she guided a razor's edge over a finely crafted arrow, notching it for the fletching that she planned to add later. Rarely did she find arrows that matched her standards of quality, so she'd taken to making her own whenever time permitted.

And time seemed to be all she had at the moment. The boat rocked steadily as the Golden Loupe sailed north, and the woman knew that it would be nearly a full day until they reached their destination. That was assuming, of course, that the storm wouldn't slow them down, but the archer wasn't worried. The loupe was a sturdy, well reinforced vessel that could withstand cannon fire, and it had weathered hundreds of storms in the past.

Silently emphasizing the point, the needle of a compass that sat on the table bobbed lazily in the direction of their travel, and Tana hoped that they wouldn't meet anyone on their course. It was one thing to lower the sails and wait out turbulent wind and rain, but quite another to be attacked in such a vulnerable state.

She glanced over at Vaneera and frowned. The captain was laying on her side, her top half supported by a series of down pillows. Tana had washed her and dressed her top half with a simple cotton shirt. Afterwards, she'd covered her bottom half with a thin cream colored sheet, somewhat for the sake of modesty, but secretly, to protect herself from her own dangerous curiosity.

Tana had been Vaneera's second in command for years, but the woman had never taken her to bed. The blonde centaur had mixed feelings about it: on one hand, she felt respected, but on the other, she felt hurt. There were times when the fierce captain would choose a member of her crew to share her bed with for a day or a week, especially on colder nights, but for as long as she'd known her, Vaneera never made an advance towards anyone who had rank. Despite her recklessness in battle, the centaur alpha clearly valued order within her crew, but more than just a few nights had passed where Tana went to bed feeling jealous and lonely because of it.

And Vaneera's manhood... Tana glanced at the bulge beneath the sheet and gulped. She'd never been with a man who was so well endowed, and it was so hard not to imagine what it would feel like to be filled with such a massive amount of...

Tana caught her thought and chastised herself with a huff as she returned to her work. It was bad enough that she had to help the woman dress and undress, but seeing her earlier had left her with an aching feeling that hadn't left her. Somehow, Vaneera had grown even larger, and size was certainly not a thing the woman had been lacking. Tana was positively burning with curiosity, and every second that passed her desire to peek under the sheet mounted exponentially.

Three arrows later, Tana cursed under her breath as she noticed that she'd cut too deep. She scowled down at her work before glancing furtively over at her sleeping captain. Vaneera had been asleep for hours, and periodically she had gone to check on her. It had been just about an hour, so the woman set the arrow down and trotted over quietly.

a large urn of clean water stood beside the centaur's bed, and Tana dipped into it with a ladle and lifted it to the sleeping woman's lips. Even if her deep slumber, Vaneera's thirst had been unquenchable, and the blonde assumed that it was due partly to alcohol dehydration.

But, something else was bothering her about what she'd seen. Vaneera could drink more than the average male of her species on any given day, but she was no lush, and Tana knew for certain that she wouldn't have indulged so ludicrously unless there was a good reason. She remembered the sheer amount of semen that she'd waded into, and the pool that was drying behind the bar, and she blinked as she tried to convince herself that perhaps she was exaggerating the memory.

After she'd given the captain a bit more water, she stared at the bulge beneath the blanket and her eyes narrowed, "What if you did it because you had to?" She whispered under her breath. "What if you were forced to drink because you just couldn't stop..." she swallowed hard once more and steadied her own libido. It was not the time to be selfish: something horrible had happened to her captain, and she was certain that the ordeal, while undeniably sexual, had probably not been a pleasant one.

But, if that were the case, she thought, didn't she have a responsibility to check the woman more closely? What if Vaneera wouldn't wake up until she found release? At some point, she would have to relieve herself, especially since she'd drunk gods knew how much liquid, and with every hour that passed Tana was growing more concerned with the woman's health.

"I've got to check," Tana nodded once as she reached out with shaking hands, "I've just got to."

With one fluid motion, the blonde archer swept the thin sheet aside, and her mouth fell open.

Vaneera's cock was unbelievably hard, it's skin stretched to the absolute limit. It ran from the woman's sheath all the way up to her cockhead with large, angry veins lining its entire length. Likewise, the centaur's balls were bloated and stretched, and Tana could literally feel the heat rising off the woman's crotch.

The sight was both dizzyingly erotic and painful to see. Tana's crotch flared as she felt her equine pussy become immediately wet, and she was filled with a desperate compassion and a need to help her captain in any way she could.

"T, Tana..."

The blonde startled with a low yelp as she drew her hand back, "Y, yes captain! I was, I was simply..."

"Please... it hurts. Help me..." Vaneera's eyes were still closed, and her voice was barely audible over the creaking of the ship.

Tana's blood went cold as the hair on her arms prickled. The woman was not only giving her permission to touch her, but practically begging her to. Tana's hands began to tremble more violently as she took a deep breath, "Yes, of course, My lady... as... as you wish."

Tana's chest swelled as she sat in front of the prostate woman. Her heart was beating violently in her chest as she ran her finger down the center of Vaneera's aching shaft, and she shuddered as she finally wrapped her dainty fingers around as much of it as she could hold.

The archer's eyes glazed over as her breath caught. Finally, after all those years, Vaneera's cock was in her hand. Impossibly heavy and burning hot to the touch, it was over three feet of unbridled horse meat. She had to have been the most hung Alpha in the history of alphas, and Tana could feel herself soaking through her barding as she began to stroke.

"Yes..." Vaneera whimpered quietly, "Don't stop... I'll do anything..."

The first mate had never seen the woman in such a state of vulnerability, but it only added to her own arousal as she gripped the woman's shaft with both hands and stroked harder, "Yes, my lady, anything you need... I'm here for you."

Within seconds, slugs of thick seed began to drip down from the tip of Vaneera's cockhole like a bead of pearls. She was so built up that her precum was more solid than liquid, and it was a full minute before the flow of thickness stopped. it was followed by a constant dripping of strong smelling liquid, and Tana's head began to swim as she stroked faster.

One of the things that marked any alpha was their ability to produce strong pheromones during their heat cycle. The pheromones themselves served not only as a way to make the female of the species more fertile, but also as a natural aphrodisiac that was difficult for the opposite sex to resist. Tana, who was already attracted to the woman, began to breathe heavily as the sweet, metallic smell of fresh cum hit her nostrils.

"Good... that's good. I'm gonna cum, Tana... please help... please help me... don't stop..."

Tana could scarcely have stopped even if she'd wanted to; She was obsessed with her captain's swollen mast. It burned in her hands as she massaged it and pressed into with her fingers. It was smooth and hard all at the same time, and Tana placed her palm flat on the domed surfaced of it's head.

"Fuck please, fuck please..." Vaneera gasped softly as she struggled to open her eyes, "It's killing me... poison... get it out... Keep going... keep... ghhh..."

Tana could feel something shifting inside the woman as she massaged the tip of the woman's cock. Vaneera somehow stiffened even more, and that was when Tana cupped her other hand around the woman's balls and squeezed them roughly.

Vaneera began to cry as her eyes finally opened, "Yes, that's it... fuck me... fuck me, it hurts so bad," her tears began larger as she squeezed her eyes shut, "I can't handle this anymore, I need to..."the woman's voice tapered off as she lowered her head and stiffened.

Tana had never seen the captain cry, and she looked up at the woman's face with grave concern, "My lady, are you... ah!"

Something steaming and sticky splattered against her palm and reflected upwards into her face. Before she could react, another blast launched against her hand and sloshed against her entire arm. Instinctively, she grabbed for the woman's bedpan and tilted it beneath the dumping flood of white seed.

Three consecutive shots rang out against the brass basin loudly, half a second behind each other. Vaneera's cock bucked violently, and Tana took hold of it halfway up to steady it.

Every stream seemed thicker than the last, and Tana could feel the rush of pressure in the woman's shaft as her veins pulsed with every burst. Within seconds, the bedpan became noticeably heavier, and the blonde lowered it slightly until she was forced to set it on the ground completely.

"My lady," Tana breathed in awe as Vaneera continued to unload. It seemed impossible for any beast smaller than the size of a dragon to produce such an endless supply, but her captain just wouldn't stop cumming. She looked up at the woman's face and bit her lip as she saw how contorted and wanton it was.

And the smell... Tana looked down at the urn and shook her head. Deep as it was, Vaneera was filling it at an unprecedented rate, and the thick, virile liquid sloshed hotly inside of the urn, its musky scent billowing up and assaulting her already tortured desire.

As the urn filled, Tana struggled to keep her composure. Her eyes were fixed on Vaneera's hulking member; it's endless spurting, the small droplets of cum that splashed out of the container and dotted onto the floor, the way it reared backwards powerfully with every blast, as if it were a double loaded cannon...

Tana moaned and leaned forward, unable to contain herself for any longer. She rolled out her tongue and licked the side of Vaneera's spurting cock, then pulled it roughly towards her body and aimed it at her face.

"Mmph!" The blonde closed her eyes as her entire face was coated with a single, stinging blast of jizz. Just the one shot was enough paste her pretty features, and the second caught her in the chin and splattered down to her chest, covering her tunic in stickiness. Tana groaned in shock as she was blasted for a third and fourth time, then she opened her mouth and waited for another.

Salt and heat flooded onto her tongue, filling every space in her mouth within a second. It was so much more than she thought she would be able to handle, and she tried valiantly to swallow it all as it was replenished immediately. She continued to swallow desperately before she fell into a fit of coughing, and gobs of horse jizz dripped from her mouth as she struggled for air.

Vaneera's cock began to peter out slowly, trickling out over the archer's backside as Tana coughed.

"Oh fuck..." Vaneera groaned throatily as she opened her eyes slowly. She'd been largely unconscious, and the extreme pressure in her insides had been making it impossible for her to move. She'd been trapped in a waking dream in which she wanted to climax so badly but nothing would come out of her. Now that she'd emptied herself a bit, however, lucidity was returning to her senses, and it took her several moments to realize where she was and what had happened. She got to her hooves slowly and winced as she felt her engorged member swaying beneath her, and when she turned she saw her first mate sputtering on the ground beside her.

"Tana..." she spoke the woman's name with a bit of surprise, "You..."

Tana looked up at her suddenly with pleading eyes, "My lady... take me, please!"

Vaneera's heart almost stopped. She'd always been attracted to her first mate, but she also knew the value of drawing lines, especially when it came to leading a crew of centaur women with sordid pasts. If she randomly fucked every one of them she wanted, it wouldn't be long until anarchy ensued, and so she'd been very deliberate and methodical about the way she used her crew mates.

But Tana had been strictly off limits. She was simply too close to the woman, and Tana's word was practically her own when it came to setting a course or making tactical decisions. Everyone on deck knew that she and Tana weren't fucking each other, and so they respected the authority of the woman almost as much as they respected Vaneera herself.

Seeing her on the ground, however, was making Vaneera's head reel. The sheen of fresh cum that covered the woman was so thick that it almost looked like a garment in of itself, and Tana herself was wearing such an open and innocent look of desperation that Vaneera couldn't say no to her.

In fact, her cock was still fully hard and felt like it was full of lead. The amount of cum that she'd released seemed like a paltry amount compared to how much was left inside of her, and she looked down at her first mate with growing hunger, "Turn, darling," she muttered in a haze as she lifted the woman's cum soaked chin, "You've been so good to me... so loyal to me... I'll give you what you need."

Tana rose slowly, transfixed on the woman's words. She turned and lowered herself into a half sitting position, crossing her front hooves over each other before flipping her rump up towards her captain.

Vaneera took hold of the knot on her first mate's barding and yanked it apart. Tana gasped as she was exposed within a second, and the captain growled hungrily through grit teeth.

Tana's equine pussy was wet and ready. Her smooth lips parted perfectly beneath her puckered asshole, and though it was nearly twice the size of a human pussy, it didn't look nearly wide enough to accommodate Vaneera. The scent of the woman's glistening sex assaulted the captain, and she forgot nearly everything that had happened to her earlier. After bracing herself against Tana's smooth backside, she lined up the tip of her already dripping horse cock and eased herself forward.

Tana began to cry tears of pleasure as the ship began to toss. Overhead, she could here the fast clopping of steps going to and fro on the deck, and somewhere she realized that the storm that Samila had warned her about must have been coming upon them.

But none of that mattered. All that mattered was that her captain was sliding inside of her slowly, bringing her the relief that her body had been begging for. She continued to cry as cum dried on her face, and her mouth fell open as her eyes widened: Vaneera was huge.

Tana could feel every inch of the woman's newly grown, pent up cock as it pushed through her walls and deeper into her insides. It stretched her in every direction, and when she thought she couldn't handle any more she could feel Vaneera forcing more of her girth inside of her. It was far more than she thought she could handle, and as she uttered her first scream a booming crack of thunder sounded outside of the ship.

Vaneera looked straight ahead and groaned as she shoved the last of herself into her first mate. Her entire cock, all the way down to her sheath, was buried inside the hot folds of her first mate, and the captain felt like she was going to cum from the pressure alone, even without fucking the woman.

But that was not something she was going to resist. From where she stood over the woman, Tana beautiful, flowing hair was inches away from her grasp, and Vaneera grabbed all of it into a bundle before she pulled back on it roughly, "Tana... I've always wanted to do this... I hope you understand..." she growled gutturally as she began to pull out.

Tana wailed, "Yes, fuck me, milady!" Drool began to run down the corner of the archer's open mouth as her eyes began to swim.

Vaneera bent her legs slightly as she drew her length out of the woman's incredible tightness. Then, just as the flared tip of her cock approached Tana's pussy lips, she snapped forward and rammed in back in, all the way to the hilt.

"Gah!" Tana screamed once more as she stared at the cabin floor. It was only one thrust, but already she was...

Vaneera pulled back once more, faster this time, before she slammed her dick back into her first mate a second time.

"Gods dammit!" Tana drooled openly as she came hard. Her horse pussy contracted tightly against her captain's cock as she struggled to stay upright, and she threw her arms down to brace herself against the floor.