Forbidden Forest Pt. 01

Story Info
Frank is seduced by a sexy sprite and her lovely sisters.
1.5k words
4.25
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank rested against a tree, and slid down its trunk to the ground. He put aside his pack and rested his arms over his knees. He was lost in the Forbidden forest. Country infamous for traps that beguiled mortal men into servitude or lured them to sweet oblivion. His supplies were running low, especially his water. It would only last a day or so. He had been told that water would be plentiful, but there had seemingly been a drought. It was said that droughts were the most dangerous times to wander the Forbidden, for certain plants would find other sources of water to sustain themselves until the rains came again.

Frank was lost because his map had been stolen. He had had to buy a new map, far less detailed, in the language of the locals, which he didn't understand. Having been walking for miles, he rested his head against the tree, just for a moment...

A snapping twig jolted him awake. His pack was missing. He lurched to his feet. Off the path to the right he could hear movement in the bushes. Despite the many warnings about straying off the path, he didn't really have a choice. He wouldn't make it back to civilisation without his pack. Unsheathing his knife, which the thief had for some reason ignored, he crept into the undergrowth. After a brief struggle with a prickly vine he emerged into a clearing, somehow invisible from the path.

A sprite was bent over his pack, her perfect round ass swaying gently side to side. He cleared his throat, trying not to admire her curves, and she turned around. Her skin was lightly tanned, her eyes a deep emerald. Her lips were full and luscious, lips that begged to be kissed. Her hair was a silky auburn, and it cascaded down her back. She smiled. "You're awake."

Frank frowned. "What do you think you're doing? If you don't leave my stuff alone, don't think I won't use this."

The sprite backed away . "Please don't hurt me. I tried to wake you up, I really did."

"What were you doing in my bag?"

"Looking for...a mirror."

Frank frowned again. "Why?"

She pouted prettily. "They're awful hard to come by in the forest. I just wanted to see what I look like. I do look pretty don't I?" She purred, twisting a lock of red hair around a finger. She traced a large ponderous breast with the other finger.

Frank stuttered. "uh... well...that goes without saying..."

She giggled, a sound like water running over stones. Her voice was enchanting. She swayed a little closer. "Now that you're awake, I wanted to ask if you were lost."

Frank relaxed. "Why would you say that?"

"Well, you aren't on the path."

Frank shook his head. "Its right there." He turned around. Behind him trees stretched as far as the eye could see. "What. But I only took a few steps.."

"Shhh" cooed the sprite, pressing a soft finger against his lips. "Don't worry sweetie, I can take you somewhere safe. You don't want to be wandering the wild woods all alone do you?"

Frank shook his head, captivated by her eyes. He suddenly noticed how close she was. Her other arm was resting on his shoulder. He stared at the deep valley of her cleavage, mesmerised. "No...probably not." He inhaled her sweet perfume, it smelled of wildflowers and berries.

The sprite smiled. "I'm so glad. Some people, new to the forest, think they can survive all on their own. They aren't sensible like you. My name is Tulip by the way."

He expected her to shake his hand, but instead she drew him into a hug, pressing her breasts into his chest. As his hands slid down her waist she whispered. "Don't worry sweetie, Tulip will take very good care of you." Her lips brushed his ear as she spoke, and he shivered.

She took his hand, picked up his pack with the other, and started to jog, dragging him with her. He couldn't help but be entranced by the way her ass rose up and down with each step. Soon he was outright running to keep up with her, her long smooth legs gracefully skipping over the forest floor. Eventually they stopped In a clearing. She deposited his pack at the base of a tree. A small pool, its waters glistening, was the only other thing in the clearing apart from a clump of vines, and a little lean-to shack. "Welcome to my home. I can't wait to introduce you to my sisters." She drew him to the edge of the pool, and they both looked into it. The surface was almost mirror-like. Tulip squeezed his hand. "The water tastes delicious...I'll go get us some cups." She sashayed to the lean to, giving him a wink as she entered it. No sooner had she gone, the sound of footsteps came from his right. A gorgeous sprite with golden hair approached. As she saw him she stopped. "Well hello there." Frank drank in the sight of her form, her skin a perfectly smooth bronze. Her eyes were a deep emerald, exactly like Tulip's. As she drew close he smelled the same delightful perfume. Tulip returned with the cups. "Hi Lily, how did the gathering go?"

Lily batted her eyelashes at Frank. "I didn't find anything nearly as handsome as this little honey bunny." She held a basket of small red berries. She sucked one between her lips, and offered Frank another. He thought it impolite to refuse, and was too entranced by her display to think about it. The flavour exploded in his mouth, sweet and sugary. Lily leaned close. "I call them... slut-berries, because they make me so damn horny." She laughed, a sound of a sun-dappled stream.

They were sat at the water's edge, Frank between the two sisters. They seemed to be competing to snuggle as close to him as possible. Frank wasn't complaining. The water was sweet and refreshing, but he seemed to want to drink more and more after every gulp. Tulip was happy to fill up his cup again for him, while Lily fed him berries from her basket. Lily smiled. "oh honey, you got juice all around your mouth. Here let me help." She leaned in and slowly licked the red liquid off his face. He almost moaned at her sensuality. "Hmm, so sweet."

"Hey that's not fair, I want a turn." Tulip pouted. Lily grinned. "Why don't you ask for a little kiss, sister? I'm sure our guest wouldn't mind." She giggled.

"Oh please sweetie, just one little kiss?" Tulip purred. She traced her fingers over her breasts in a mesmerising spiral. Frank watched her breasts lightly bounce.

"It can't do any harm."

Tulip beamed. She leaned close, her face inches from his. She smelled like wildflowers. She placed a hand on his neck, and kissed him. She moaned into it, then quickly withdrew. Frank was stunned. Lily placed a hand on his cheek and swivelled his head towards her. "But I didn't get to kiss you, did I honey? That doesn't seem fair does it?" She fluttered her eyelashes coquettishly. "fair.." mumbled Frank. Lily leaned in and kissed him passionately. This time it was Frank who moaned.

"My my, what have we here..." called a voice.

Frank turned to see another sprite standing behind them. Her eyes were a deep blue, her hair a shimmering black. She was a vision of beauty.

"Tulip, what do I call this stranger?"

Tulip put a finger to her lips, a puzzled expression on her face. "I don't think you ever did get to tell me your name did you sweetie?"

Frank shook his head. A dim recollection hovered in the periphery of his mind. Something about names in the Forbidden Forest.

Well, you've already met my sisters Tulip and Lily. My name is Iris." She dazzled him with a radiant smile. She offered him a hand and pulled him up from the grass. "How about we get properly introduced?" She said with a sexy smirk. Taking him by the hand she walked to the pool. "You must still be thirsty."

She walked into the water. He hesitated, then as she beckoned him with a curled finger, he entered the water. It was cool, but not particularly cold. Iris put her arms around his neck. "What was your name, traveller?"

He was beginning to recall a warning about telling people your name in the Forbidden.

Iris wrapped her legs around him. "Once we get the formalities over with, we can get.. more closely acquainted."

From behind him he heard the sound of Tulip and Lily kissing passionately. Iris took him by the chin and turned his head to watch. Their hands ran over each other, caressing the curve of a full round ass, or squeezing a succulent breast. "Wouldn't you like to join them?" Whispered Iris, "Just tell me your name."

"My name is Frank" He whispered, all thoughts of warnings forgotten. Iris pressed against him, and kissed him hungrily, devouring his lips. She placed his hands on her ass, and he squeezed the soft flesh.

Iris broke the kiss, and he was left feeling hazy. "Well then Frank, why don't you take off your shirt. I don't think youll be needing it anymore."

Frank was happy to obey.