Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers

As soon as she was on the bed, I climbed between her legs and began licking but she stopped me. "I want to lick you too."

She had me turn on my back and then she climbed on top, her twat spread above my face while she began to fondle my cock. I was soon lost in the sweetness of her pussy, both in taste and fragrance.

For over three hours, we sucked, licked, fingered, fucked and rested, then started all over again. Sex with my wife had never been so intense nor so active. It was far and away the best pussy I had ever fucked - sweet and tender and loving. We kissed deeply and sensuously, for long periods of time, only breaking apart occasionally to catch our breath.

We had just finished another wonderful exploration of her anus when, a little after five o'clock, her cell phone rang. She pulled it our, her eyes raised in a "why now?" expression.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, just doing a little shopping."

"No, not that I can think of."

"Okay. What time?"

"Seven thirty? Sure, that would be good."

"No, he's not going to be home until next week."

"Okay, See ya."

She tossed the phone back in her purse. "That was Mom. The bunch is having dinner at her house and I'm invited."

Just then my own phone rang. I scrambled for it.

"Hello?"

"Going pretty good. Got lots of pictures."

"Working my way around the north side now."

"Yeah, probably in a couple of hours."

"Okay, I can make that, I think."

"Right. Bye."

I tossed the phone onto my clothes laying in a chair. "The wife. Wanted to know if I'd make it back in time for a 7:30 dinner."

We both laughed. Lee climbed out of bed and brought back a warm washcloth, which she used to thoroughly clean my cock. The tender, loving care she gave it began to bring it back to life and by the time she was finished, I was hard again. This time she straddled me and lowered herself until her pussy engulfed my staff.

As she dropped to my chest and hovered above my mouth, she said, "We'd better hurry if we're going to make it on time."

She started slowly but was soon banging her ass up and down my shaft like a hummingbird's wings as it hovered at a feeder. It didn't take her long to get me to the pinnacle and she arrived just before me. Hastily we cleaned up, dressed and left.

*****

The next day was Saturday, the day of the annual family reunion. In the morning, everything was rather hectic getting ready for it. Danni and Hank had a lot of the common goods, since she was the current year's chairman of the event, a rotating responsibility. The primary attraction of the meal was a fish fry, which several of the men had agreed to handle on their campfire deep fryers. Hank was one of those.

We went in separate vehicles, since there was a need for Danni and Hank to arrive early. The event was to be held in a local park under a reserved pavilion and it turned out to be ideal. Although people straggled in and out all afternoon, there were nearly a hundred people in all. It turned out to be a really fun time.

In mid-afternoon, they started a number of events that broke the crowd up into smaller groups, some for board games, some for horseshoes, some for fishing, some for various other things. I was wandering around, not really into any of the events, when Lee appeared at my side.

"Hey! I've got to run to the house for a few minutes to get some information Phil needs. Would you mind running me over there? Dorothy said I should ask you since you didn't seem to be too busy."

Well, if the wife suggested it, who was I to turn it down. We headed to my car.

It was only a 15 minute drive to her house. When I pulled into the drive, Lee said, "I'm not sure how long this will take so come on in out of the heat."

I followed her in, hoping that she had more in mind than staying cool. She did.

She went directly to a desk in the family room. Standing there, she pulled off her flimsy top and pushed her shorts to the floor. Her bra and panties soon joined the heap. I didn't wait for an invitation. While she bent over the desk rifling through papers, my rigid cock sluiced through her wet petals, bumping her ass and eliciting a moan of approval.

Lee orgasmed several minutes before me but it felt so good to fill her love box with my juices. She pushed me toward a sofa while she pulled out a paper and dialed the phone.

"Hi, hon, it's me. Yeah, I found it. You were right. You filed it on March third ... uh, huh."

"Okay, bye."

Lee came over where I lay slumped back against the couch, my legs stretched in front of me. She looked at my flaccid member and asked, "Do you think we've got time to do it again?"

"Sure," I grinned.

Her hand began working my still slick member. In a few minutes, I was ready so she threw a leg over me and settled around my flagpole, finally starting a long slow rocking motion that send my staff bouncing off all the walls of her vagina. When I began to massage her boobs while she rocked, her closed-eye expression was pure satisfaction.

Several minutes later, we came at almost the same instant, after which Lee let me swab her tonsils with my tongue.

Still laying on my chest, her head just under my chin, Lee asked, "Do you like my titties?"

"Yes, sweetie, I certainly do."

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Oh, baby, I love your pussy!"

"Do you like my ass?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I love your ass too."

"I wonder why Phil doesn't like to fuck as much as you do ...?"

"I don't know, honey. Sometimes things just happen and men lose their sex drive. I know if you and I were close, I'd try to keep your pussy and ass oozing with my cum all the time."

She giggled, "I know you would, Uncle Edgar. And you know what? I'd let you too."

"Baby, I kind of had that impression. Do you like the way I ... well, you know?"

"Fuck? Yes! Suck? Yes! Lick my ass? YES! Oh, my god! I never knew that could feel so good, Edgar. That was wonderful."

"Baby, I thought so too. I love your ass."

"Hm, I guess we'd better get back."

I noticed that Lee pulled on her panties without cleaning my cum out of her pussy. That gave me a certain sense of satisfaction, especially when we returned to the reunion and I sat beside my wife. She gave me a pat on the leg and never missed a beat of her conversation.

Sunday the sisters had decided to gather and drive out into the country to visit another of the family cemetery plots. It would take about two hours to get there, maybe a couple of hours visiting and reminiscing time and another couple of hours back. With five women in the car and Hank doing the driving there was no room for anyone else so the wife asked if I'd mind staying in town. I had no objection.

Ten minutes after they left, Lee walked in the door with one thing on her mind - sex. And the day was filled with it. We turned each other every which way except loose. We tried every position we could think of. We used all orifices - at least twice. At 5:33 PM, I was closing my belt and Lee was buttoning her top when the crowd walked in, full of their trip.

Monday I didn't see Lee at all. Tuesday Phil returned home and they joined us for dinner that evening.

Wednesday, however, I was out with my camera late in the morning when she called on the cell phone. She asked for Dorothy but I think she was just being safe. When I answered, she asked if I could meet her at a motel near her office. She was taking a long lunch. I was there in twelve minutes.

Lee had already checked in and was waiting with an open door. No sooner had it closed than she was pulling at my clothes and I at hers. Our first coupling was animalistic - hard, fast, filled with pure need. After a short rest and some tender finger attention to bring my probe back to life, we spent the next hour in slow, loving connection. Finally with my muscles failing me, she pulled me down on top of her, arms and legs wrapped around my torso, hugging and kissing me for a long time before she said she had to get back to work.

That evening, the whole crowd gathered at our favorite Tex-Mex restaurant for dinner. There were 16 of us sitting at a long table - actually several smaller tables pushed together. About half way through the meal, Phil was telling me about his last six weeks' job when Lee's foot came up under the table and slipped into my crotch. For the rest of the evening, she kept flexing her toes on my cock while I tried to have a reasonable conversation with her husband and keeping my wife from getting suspicious. The long table cloth helped.

In the parking lot afterwards, there was a lot of hugging and kissing, since we would be starting the trek home the following morning. I know the sisters all got a feel of my still engorged cock but everyone politely ignored it; I still got all my hugs from every woman there. By design or circumstance, Lee was the last and took a little extra time.

Just before she broke away, she whispered, "I really loved everything that happened, Edgar. Thank you."

I didn't trust myself to speak but gave her an extra squeeze. I had told her several times what I really felt about her.

Throughout the following year, I often thought about Lee and our exploits. I was sure it would never happen again but it had been so very magnificent while it lasted. I began mid-year to tell the wife that I thought she deserved to attend the next reunion and it didn't take much convincing to get her excited about it. When the time came, she was packed and eager to leave.

As always, the trip was a long and tiring one and we spread it over two very long days. By the time we arrived in early evening of the second day, I was nearly a walking zombie. It made me realize that I was no longer a young man who could do those kinds of things and feel no impact.

As usual, we were staying with Danni and Hank. Within an hour of our arrival, the second and third oldest sister had arrived and joined in the melee of hugs and kisses and "catch-up" conversations. It was a madhouse. A little later the group swelled with the arrival of Susan, her husband and two children. Things had just gotten settled down when Lee and Phil came in.

Phil quickly made the rounds of the ladies, getting his hugs and greetings, then shaking hands with all the men. Lee was much slower, spending more time with all of the ladies, especially my wife. A good half-hour had passed before she got to the first of the men. Her hugs were tight but short - until she got to me. She pressed herself against me and squeezed us together tightly.

As usual I had taken up a place at the end of the kitchen bar, sort of behind everyone else. I kept thinking Lee would break away, and she finally did - sort of. Her left hand dropped from my back and snaked between us, where her hand came up with a handful of my family jewels.

I quickly glanced around surreptitiously but realized that no one could see on that side and no one was paying attention to us anyway. Everyone was talking with someone; Phil and Hank were involved in an animated conversation about machinery, along with Susan's husband, Rob.

Lee must have fondled me for a full minute while I worried about being caught. In the meantime, my cock grew stiff and pushed out the front of my jeans, so I knew I'd have another problem as soon as she moved away.

Lee obviously knew what she had done to me. She pivoted in place to face the other people, seated around a rough circle. Then, to my chagrin, she bent over to pick up a napkin from the floor, rubbing her ass back into my raging hard-on and making it that much worse. I think she took longer than she had to just to pick up a little item like that. However, when she stood up, she inched away so we weren't touching and stood there for quite a while contributing to the conversations among the women.

As the night progressed, the sisters made plans to go visit a favorite cousin the following day. As usual, the wife asked if I'd mind staying behind since the car would be full. As usual, I had absolutely no objections. As Phil and Lee walked out the door, she turned and winked at me. I had a feeling my day would not be dull.

The end.

techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers
12