Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Married couple take it into reality after she enjoys cybersex.
8k words
4.2
47.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The internet is an amazing thing. Not just because of the technology, or the sites and sounds, or even the porn, no the amazing thing is the way it's changed some people's attitudes, opening their eyes.

Before I go on, I better tell you a little about myself, and my dear wife. We are both early thirties, living and working in the south of England. We've been together for some time now, and while we've had rocky moments, love each other very much.

After being quite conservative in her dress since I originally met her, my wife (we shall call her Lizzie) has now started to enjoy dressing up a little. Nothing tarty, just slightly more sophisticated sexy. Her favourite being summer dresses made from thin cotton, with either slight splits up the side, or button down all the way. That way she can allow 'accidents' to happen, letting a little leg be shown off, or maybe a button comes undone, letting a little more cleavage be shown. Like I say, she doesn't show it all off, but allows tantalising glimpses to show through.

Some of this change is due to the internet, or at least her chatting in chat rooms within it. It must be something to do with the safety aspect, being anonymous, but able to be completely open if you so desire, allowing herself to explore sexuality with no 'danger'. I have never complained, in fact she knows it actually turns me on to know when she has be online chatting with a man, ok more than chatting, talking dirty, cyber-sex, sharing fantasies. I have more than often benefited from the excitement these short 'affairs' generate in her. On several occasions she has joined me in the bedroom, her pussy soaking wet, to tell me she has been 'fucking' another man online, all the time playing with her pussy. She is so hot after those times she just jumps on me, sliding her burning pussy so sweetly over my stiff cock, whispering to me how she's been a bad girl, letting a stranger fuck her, how she's sucked his cock dry.

Neither of see this fun as cheating, and it has made her feel so sexy, so I'm definitely not complaining. The only complaint I might have is, I just wish she'd take it further than just playing on the net. This might have shocked me a few years ago, but I realise I'm one of many men who are not worried about losing my lady to another, but who loves the idea of her becoming so sexual that she needs more than just my cock. Maybe I, we, need our women to be true sluts, cock hungry sex mad sluts. Maybe that's what it is, whatever it is, it's definitely me. Anyway, back to the story, as now you hopefully have a taste of the background. Well it was just another night (you've probably heard that one before, hehe), I had been reading in bed, waiting for her to come to bed, knowing full well that she had been spending the last couple of hours entertaining someone online. Last time I wandered past, Lizzie was taking her new lovers hard cock up her virgin arse, well virgin in 'reality' anyway - I wondered how many times she must have let men fuck that forbidden hole in the virtual fantasy world.

I pretended to ignore her, not wanting to ask how her evening had gone, to hear the vivid description from her own dirty talking mouth. I didn't have to wait long, feeling her hot body slide into bed beside me, letting those long soft leg slide across me, pressing her pussy against my leg.

"Mmm that's hot," I murmured, appreciating the heat radiating from her groin.

"And wet," Lizzie whispered in my ear, hand sliding under the bedclothes to find my stiffening cock, sliding those small and dexterous fingers, wet and slippery with her own juices, up and down my shaft.

"Had fun my darling?" I whispered back, smiling at the grin that spreads across her pretty face.

She swapped to using two hands on my cock, sliding the skin up and down, while fondling my balls, sending shivers down my spine. "Oh yes darling, lots of fun. I've been soooo naughty tonight, a real slut."

I'm surprised to hear hear say that word, 'slut', and somewhat pleased. I've always fantasised about my wife being my very own slut. I decide to continue the conversation, even though my thoughts have to fight the pleasure I'm receiving from her able hands, "Is that right? How bad have you been then Slut?" I almost trip over calling her slut, hoping that she was too turned on to notice or care.

"Very bad sir," she grinned, "my new man has been fucking me hard up my arse," she breathlessly told me, squirming while speaking, obviously still very turned on. "And I sucked him dry straight afterwards to thank him," she added, licking her bright red lips to tease me.

"Your new man?" I questioned, wondering if I should read anything into that. To ensure she knew I was not annoyed, I start to touch her steaming hot pussy, fingers sliding down over the damp hair, cupping it in my hand, letting a finger lazily tease the outer lips.

"Yes," she said, gasping as my fingers touch her clit lightly. "His name is Mark, he actually lives about 90 miles away," There's was more to this, I could tell, so I kept quiet listening. "He wants me to be his fuck toy, Online of course," she added - almost too late. My mind raced at the words, at the possibilities. How far could we play this game, and could it go further than just a game?

"Is that right? And does my good sweet wife want to be this nasty mans slut?". I can't teasing you while I ask these questions, my hand keeping up the touches, two fingers now dipping into your sweet tight folds, amazed at how very wet you are. "Do you want to fuck him, suck him, do anything he wants? " I leave a pause, and add, "And play with him online?" It's now or never, there's no way you could miss that - the offer, or at least the question - will she fuck him in reality?

"Mmmm yes, I do, he really got me hot, treating me like a slut, I, hang on!", you've suddenly realised what I've asked. "My god, I only meant online, you wouldn't want me acting like that in reality would you, I mean, fucking another man, kissing him, tasting his cock, " your eyes almost glaze over with horny desire, I can see that. You are unconsciously pushing your hips back at me as you speak, rubbing your pussy harder against my hand, your own hands now wanking me off hard and fast. You don't stop talking, I think I've finally unearthed your true sexual desires. "I mean, I might not stop there, I might have man after man, cock after cock."

I try not to smile too much, I don't want you to know I've been fantasising about this moment for several years now. "You might not" I agree, "you might have all the sex you could ever want. Who knows, maybe you'd sometimes have more than one man at once, gangbangs even" You body gives you away, you almost gasp as I mention gangbangs, and I realise your breathing is heavy now, almost as heavy as mine. "You want it don't you Lizzie? You want to fuck and fuck,?"

You don't answer straight away, but pull yourself up, throwing your leg across me, you straddle me, holding my cock upright, you sit down hard, impaling yourself on my rock hard slippery cock. We grunt together, both close to cumming, our bodies joined by fiery hot genitals.

"yes, yes" you cry, I'm unsure if you mean to the new life as a slut, or for the feeling my cock is sending through your body. Maybe it's both, "I want all the cocks. Can I have them all? You wont' mind, I would be a very naughty girl," you gasp, so close now.

"Yes my Lizzie, you will be my slut - and I order you to fuck around." I almost shout, feeling the pressure building, hot cum needed to erupt any moment, my hands roughly grabbing your breasts, squeezing nipples between my fingers.

"Oh god, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," you shout, ramming yourself down on my cock as hard as you can, grinding your pussy against my pubic bone, body shuddering as you do. That's far too much for me, the excitement of knowing every fantasy I have will come true now blows my mind, and my cock throbs, spunk pulsing out, flooding your pussy with my cum, leaking out between our bodies, themselves covered in sweat.

You lean forward, resting your head on my chest, breathless and weak from the release. "When do we start?" you boldly ask, already thinking of the other cocks you will sample.

"As soon as we can" I laugh, amazed how quickly you have taken on my slut wife role, one I have read so many stories about and wished could come true. "We just have to find you some likely men, some good looking guys with cocks you want to ride".

Ever since that night only a few weeks ago my mind has been a whirlwind of emotions. I'm sure you've been the same, as you've had little guilt pangs during the time, but only little ones, nothing compared to the heat that's ignited our sex sessions since. Just the thought of you picking up another man, my wife of many years, taking on a lover, taking on many lovers, has had us both fucking like horny teenagers.

We've spend several evenings playing out fantasies, our now shared fantasy of you being my 'slut wife'. I've spent time reassuring you that it won't hurt our marriage, that I'm totally cool with it - well, red hot is more like it! You seem to realise that it's not a completely weird fantasy, many couples seems to have it, and some do enjoy acting it out.

The last week we've both become more, eager, hungry. To go further than just play at the fantasy at home. I've started sitting beside you while you chat online, my hands sliding over your legs while you chat and flirt with men, finding it easy to get suitable partners who know how to have fun in the private chat rooms or on msn. We've both enjoyed that game, my hand sliding between your thighs, finding your pussy, soaking wet with excitement, as you put on a real good show for me with your 'boyfriends'. Some of them have even enjoyed it when you've told them that you are not only married, but I am there with you, touching you while you type to them. I think it's spurred on some of the rather dirtier sessions, where they've had you say more sexual things, making you call them master, calling you a dirty slut, cumming over your face, putting on a show of degrading you a little. Oh and I've noticed that when you admit to them you've never had me fuck you up your tight virgin arse, they always make sure they do it in your virtual fucking. I must admit I've enjoyed watching you play, describing to them how you are on your hands and knees, pulling your arse cheeks open, encouraging them to fuck your arse hard.

Oh yes you've certainly changed, maybe we've just unlocked that inner sexual person, breaking some rules, and freeing something animal.

Tonight we're going out - we've not mentioned it, but I do hope we can start taking this further. "So you want to try that new bar in town? It's kind of downmarket, but popular." I ask you, knocking back a beer I've helped myself too. It never hurts to have one before you go out I always think.

"Sure that sounds good. I'll be ready in a few minutes" you shout out from the bathroom. I do hope you've picked something sexy to wear, I'm hoping that you'll attract some eyes, men's eyes, in this new busy bar. They do music later on, and I know you like to dance, and the dance floor is always a great place to flirt, and be touched. If nothing else I think you could come away from tonight with a drunken grope on the dance floor, then back home to fuck and fantasise about what 'could' have happened.

While I daydream I almost miss your appearance, and I definitely would have been missing out. "Wow, you look so fucking sexy! " is all I can think to say. You've really gone to town. From your makeup, bright red sexy lips, manicured matching red nails, hair put up with a sexy curl added, through to your clothes, and boy are they hot on your body. A simple skirt, not too short, but a 'wrap around' one, and as you stride into the room the split parts a little, showing off your freshly shaved legs to midway up your thigh. A low-cut bodice type top, pushing your large breasts up and together, draws the eye to your full cleavage, where a sparkle has been added to encourage those eyes. I'm glad to see you've not decided to wear heels, as they won't help you if we do try out the dance floor.

Sliding behind you so I can kiss your exposed shoulders, I hold you close, my arms wrapping around you, feeling you shiver as my breath caresses the back of your neck, my lips nibbling your soft skin there. I breathe in, taking in the smell of your best perfume, mixed with the scent of your skin and freshly washed hair. "All the men's eyes will be on you tonight baby," I whisper, lips teasing you.

Pushing yourself back against me, I feel you grind your arse against my stiffening cock. "I hope so darling, and I hope it's not just their eyes" you giggle, pulling away from me, a devilish smile touching your lips.

"Oh is that right? You naughty girl" I laugh, chasing after you.

"Careful! Watch my hair,", you shout, playfully trying to fight me off, but careful not to try too hard.

I pin you against the wall, my hands holding yours above your head, exposing you to me. My eyes burn into yours, excitement of the moment taking over. "And you'll let those men touch you won't you my beautiful cock hungry slut, won't you Lizzie".

"Oh, yes" you stammer, heat rising in your face, feeling suddenly turned on and flustered.

"Tell me what you want Lizzie. What do you want to happen tonight?" I demand, wanting to hear it from your own lips.

"I want, I want men to look at me, to look at my body. I want them to want me, I want to fuck me. Want to touch me, right there in the pub. I want them all to want to touch me, to put their hands on me, up my skirt, touch my pussy, oh god, I'm so horny. Please fuck me!" you urge, trying to pull my hand down to your pussy.

"Oh no you don't," I laugh, whipping my hand away. "You've got to wait now. I want you really hungry for it," I grin, laughing at the consternation on your face. This must be the first time I've seen you so badly needing to be fucked.

"OK, if that's how you want it buster" you say, playfully thumping me on the arm. "but I have to warn you, I'm going to do something to ease this itch I have - and someone's going to be the lucky guy!".

"Just as long as you tell me every, and I mean EVERY detail" I reply, holding you tight as nearly whispering the last few words in your ear. "I want to know everything you do - every touch, every feeling. Obviously I'd love to watch it all, but I understand if that's not possible."

"Oh my god baby, I didn't' realise you'd like to watch me, watch me with another man." You exclaim.

'Oh dear', I think to myself, maybe I've pushed things further than you can handle. "Not if you'd feel uncomfortable with it Lizzie. It would be the icing on the cake for me, but I don't mind if it's too much. I'll," You put your fingers to my lips, stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh no!" you coo, "I've been dreaming about it. I want to be watched. Having you there with us, would be so hot. I'm soaking wet just thinking about it. I'm so glad you brought it up" you are so excited you almost jump out of your seat, eyes shining, lighting up your face.

I can't believe it, it seems like all my birthdays have come at once. My loving wife is turning into the sexual being I've only dreamed (and read) about. Any thoughts about stopping it all are quickly dismissed; the longing for a life free of hang ups and full of sexual pleasure far pushing any negatives from my thoughts.

"Well we better get going then, the taxi should be here any minute," and as if by magic, the sound of a car horn disturbs the evening. "Quick, give me a big kiss, and let's GO!" We're both like a couple of kids, giggling we set off, after a passionate kiss - possibly the last before those soft red lips of yours press against a stranger.

The pub is already busy, and the music is louder than we're used to, a thumping beat playing over the top of the busy sounds of people enjoying themselves. It's also hot - the lights and bodies heating the room. Luckily for you the clothes you are wearing are going to stop you overheating, but still the humidity is enough to quickly form a sheen of light perspiration on your breasts, the shine enhancing the already sexy cleavage. Making our way to the bar, we make sure we don't act like we're together, just friends out on a night on the town.

We buy our drinks and find somewhere to sit, a table near the back of the room, were we can keep an eye on things.

It takes a while for our eyes to get accustomed to the darkness, flashing coloured lights not helping. I lean over and half shout over the noise, "I didn't realise it would be such a club style pub".

"Don't worry, it's perfect" you shout back, grinning back at me. You motion to the dance floor, where couples are already dancing close together, hands on each others bodies. Groups of single men and women are all around, so there's plenty of chance of you finding a candidate tonight. "Go get us some more drinks, I think I could do with some more courage".

Giving a thumbs up I head back to the bar, thinking another drink is very good idea, my nerves are jangling now we're here. While waiting at the bar I glance back at Lizzie, and am amazed to see she's already caught the eye of someone. A tall well built man is chatting to you, having taken the seat I was sitting at only moments before. 'Wow they work quickly in here' I think. Good job we're here for a special reason, else I could get quite jealous I laugh to myself. Well I better bring you your drink, I just will have to start this game now,

Trying not to impose too much in your conversation, I lean over behind you and place your drink before you. "Here's your drink Lizzie. Hey who's your friend?" I smile, making sure I try not to give away our relationship.

"This is Kevin, he's just telling me that he comes in here most weeks, and I was telling him how we work together, but no-one else from our party seems to have made it this far, the lightweights." You lie smoothly, giving me the background story you must have made up some time before tonight.

"Hello mate" I say, shaking his offered hand. "Are you with anyone else?"

"Well, a few mates over there, but they seem more interested in those young girls. Hope you don't mind me joining you?"

I can see the smile on your face, and know that he's perfect. He's blond, blue eyed, the opposite to me, an I'm sure that's one attraction, someone completely different. The fact he looks fairly well built is an added bonus to you I'm sure. "No mate, make yourself at home. I'm just here for a beer or three" I joke, hoping he picks up on the comment that I'm not here for Lizzie.

I let my eyes wonder round the room, letting you get back to your conversation with your new friend, making sure I don't make my glances back obvious. It seems like you're both getting on very well, and I keep the drinks flowing, top stop the pair of you having to get up too often. After a while I can see him sitting closer to you, your legs brushing together. You move your head closer to his, half so you can hear each other better, half because I know you want to get closer to him. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest, as I watch his hand rest on your knee, touching your bare flesh for the first time. You make no move to stop him, in fact you smile sweetly at him, letting a foot trace its way up his shin.

I excuse myself for a while, rushing to the bar to get a stiff drink, the real reason so I can watch from distance, so to allow him to feel bolder, while still watching everything that might happen. I'm not disappointed, it doesn't take long for his hand on your knee to slowly start circling, tracing a slow path up your leg. You are both chatting with your faces very close now, quite obviously the talk is getting more personal, more intimate, as shown on your faces. I am torn between watching your face, waiting for the moment you will kiss, and trying to keep tabs on your legs, watching the progress of his fingers on you. Moving slightly to get a better look, I am in time to see you part your legs slightly, and I realise that he must have his hand on your inner thigh, getting so close to your pussy. I can just imagine how excited you must be, your pussy must be so wet now, the ache must be so strong, pussy needing that touch.