Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

I let her..., but only for a moment, before pulling it away.

"The weather doesn't matter," I continued, "and along with the raincoat, you will bring a change of clothes...,"

She started to...,

I shook my head and mouthed, "Quiet," before picking up again. "The change of clothes will be your black and white plaid mini skirt, your black velour hoodie and the black patent leather shoes."

Looking at her, she shrugged with indifference.

"At some point during the day, you'll walk to the office and tell Alan that you need to talk to him. When he asks why, tell him that it's personal. When he asks what time..., tell him after 4:00.

"He might have something else to do," before I could cut her off.

"He might," I agreed, "but at 4:05, you will go into the bathroom, strip off your school clothes, and anything else you might be wearing, and put on the mini skirt, hoodie, shoes, raincoat and nothing else."

Looking at her, all I got was a blank expression.

Continuing, "At 4:15, after checking the parking lot to make sure that everyone else is gone, you walk down to his office, wearing the raincoat and carrying your stuff, as if you were leaving the building. Once you are outside his office, take off the raincoat and carry it, along with the rest of your stuff, into his office, closing the door behind you, and set everything down next to the door. Since he'll be expecting you, he'll only be surprised by the way you're dressed...."

Still the blank expression, no questions or comments.

So..., "Before he can say anything, you will tell him, "This is what you've wanted..., so you have two minutes..., starting..., right now."

"Two minutes for what?" she finally asked.

"When you tell him he has, "..., two minutes...," letting this be my answer to her question, "you will unzip the hoodie. You won't open it, you'll only unzip it. Since you won't have anything on underneath, he'll be looking at however much is exposed when it is unzipped."

She fell back on the..., "I can't do that...! He's my boss! And he won't want to just look!!! He'll want to touch me..., and maybe more...!"

"Beth," I quietly explained, "having him touching you wasn't a problem for you last night..., was it?"

She didn't say anything.

"I didn't think so. Now that we've resolved that..., as you're standing there, you count down from 120. Just say, "100," then, "75," until you get to, "0." After that, you zip up, say "Good night" and then pick up your stuff and walk out.

"I can't...," her voice pleading.

Walking behind her desk, I took both her hands in mine, asking, "If you can honestly tell me..., right now, that last night, when the two of you were in this room..., that nothing more would have happened? That both he and you would have been satisfied with him just grabbing you ass? Look at me and tell me..., honestly..., and you can forget all about this reprimand."

She looked down at our hands..., then into my eyes..., and said, "I don't, honestly, know what might have happened."

_____________________________________

"That's it...? Nice shoes!"

I'd sat back down at the table, but only after tipping Gwen another $100 with a black chip and promising to bring Kim back for another session at the spa.

Kim was standing between my legs as I sat sideways in my seat, my right arm

around her waist.

"No, that's not it," I replied, a light kiss on her lips, "I'm not left speechless often, but you..., you take my breath away. I really don't know what else to say..., other than, "Was it worth it?"

She laughed, "You told me that some women would give their first born for the experience I was about to have in the Spa. I think I could include my mother in that group..., and I'm her first born!"

Little did she know.

I played a few more hands, Kim asking questions about the game..., "Oh, like you can play on the computer," when I reminded her I was playing blackjack.

"Shit load more expensive," the old guy sitting next to me interjected," his eyes having yet to fall to her, "shoes," never quite able to get past her ass.

That led to an explanation of the value of the various colored chips on the table and in the dealer's rack. She was shocked at the amount of black chips being bet on every hand.

Then came the moment that she had been dreading since she'd discovered my, "adult," plans for the evening..., "Would you like something to drink?"

The drink waitress was standing behind her, Kim not seeing her arrive.

Her eyes wide, she looked at me..., foremost in her mind, I was sure, the thought..., "I'm about to get thrown out of here!"

"A glass of champagne for the young lady," I said, dropping a green chip on the woman's tray.

"Something for you sir?"

Emboldened because she hadn't been challenged, Kim turned and said, "Grey Goose and tonic, slice of lime for the gentleman," taking another green chip from the stack in front of me and dropping it next to the other on the tray.

Nice smile and a, "Thank you," from the waitress.

When Kim turned back to me, finding a perplexed look on my face, she smiled again, saying, "Professional courtesy."

What could I say?

I played for another 15 minutes before cashing out. Handing the chips to Kim, I pointed her toward the cashier's cage and asked her to turn them in. "How much is here?" she asked.

"Count them," before I turned away use the men's room.

When I returned, she was standing with the old guy who'd been sitting next to me. "You crazy!" he snarled at me, before adding a wink. "You leave this beautiful girl all by herself with a hand full of cash. Hell, I hadn't happened along, she might have gotten abducted, held for ransom..., or worse!"

Feigning concern, I asked Kim if anyone had approached her.

"No," she answered, "other than him," pointing at her protector.

"Well, there you go. If he hadn't come along, God knows what might have happened to you!"

Smiling, she turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you," as I took her arm and lead her toward the restaurant.

"Is he watching your ass?" after we'd taken about ten steps.

"Yes," she replied, without looking around to check.

Then she asked, "What about your money?"

"Could you hold it for me," I responded.

She said nothing.

Dinner was interesting, lots of looks from other diners, Kim just slightly over dressed for a Thursday night at the casino, never mind the age difference and likely conclusion that she was a very classy and high priced call-girl!

We talked about me, as little as possible, and her, now about her family relationships. Without any bidding on my part, she started to talk about Beth. She confessed to being a miserable brat the whole time she was growing up and that she'd only just discovered another side of, "Elizabeth," as she referred to her mother.

That caught my attention, possibly a slip up on Beth's part, Kim realizing that her mother was up to something?

As it turned out, it was only a new understanding of what her father had been putting her mother through all of those years. "I was such a bitch! My father has been treating her like dirt all these years and I did nothing but add to her misery. But I'm trying to be better, maybe treating her more like my mom instead of a stranger."

She said that with a smile.

"You know," now with another smile, "she has boxes of dresses, skirts, blouses, shoes, lingerie, bathing suits and other stuff hidden in her closet. It's all really sexy and I know she'd never even think about wearing it in front of my father. She goes out with her friends a lot and for a while I wondered if that's when she'd wear it?"

"Mom's a freak?" I suggested, feeling a little daring.

"God no! More than likely she just buys them to be defiant. Get back at dad without him ever knowing about it." Looking up at her reflection in the mirrored ceiling, she continued, "This dress would be the most conservative in her wardrobe. Maybe I'll wear one of them the next time..., I mean, IF you take me out again."

I "almost" said, "Make it the red one and you have a deal."

_____________________________________

Next Tuesday arrived and, as far as I knew, Beth had prepared just as I had ordered.

I'd added one more directive. "Call me when you're ready to go to his office and then leave your phone on. Place it on top of your school clothes in your book bag and then leave the bag on the floor inside his office."

She told me that she would do as I asked.

At 4:10 she called. "He knows I'm coming, but he asked me to have whatever I needed to discuss finished by 4:30 because he has to pick up his son at 5:00."

"Shouldn't be a problem if you stick to the two minute schedule," I answered.

"Okay, I'm walking to the office now, but I think this is a really bad idea," she said, as I heard her place the phone in her book bag. Now it was the click of her heels as she walked to the office. Quiet for a moment then she took off the raincoat, before a knock on his open door..., "It's me," she announced.

The sound of his door closing..., and then nothing.

Finally..., "Ummm, this is what you say you've been wanting..., so I'm going to give you two minutes to do..., two minutes...."

Quiet!

The sound of a zipper.

Quiet!

"Two minutes...."

Then the sound of a chair pushing across the floor, followed by footsteps.

Again..., nothing.

Now her asking..., "Do you like them?"

Quiet!

Beth again, "Don't you want to touch them?"

Now..., a guttural growl, animal like..., followed by shuffling feet and a crunching sound. A low moan..., kissing sounds and slurping with more moans. Rustling of clothes and more kissing sounds.

Quiet again, after a long period rustling of clothes, except for slight slurping sounds and a low..., "Mmmmmm," sound, which I knew was Beth with a cock in her mouth!

More low moans, then her, then... "Do you like that?"

Male voice, "Mmmmmm."

More slurping, a shuffle of feet, more moans.

Moans coming faster now, slurping sound intensity growing at an equal pace.

Now Alan's voice, "Yes..., ohhhh yes..., yes..., yes, yes yes yes..., oh.... God..., Beth..., YES!"

Heavy sighing..., then complete quiet..., for a long moment.

Now..., a little giggle and her voice, "Mmmmm."

Rustling noises, the sound of the phone sliding around the inside of the book bag. The door opening..., Beth's voice again..., "That was fun..., good night."

Looking at my watch, it had been over six minutes!

She walked out the front door and into the parking, still wearing the mini skirt and hoodie, but not the raincoat.

I'd been parked on the side of the school the whole time, listening to their conversation and then their sexual encounter. I chose this location so that I could see her car when she left the building!

Alan came out, a few seconds later, calling out to her.

She stopped next to her car, waiting for him.

Her phone was still on.

Heavy breathing..., Alan's voice, "Can you stop in again tomorrow afternoon?"

A giggle..., then, "I don't know..., this is all his idea."

"THIS WAS HIS IDEA!" Alan's voice rising.

"Yes, my punishment for telling him that I could never have an affair with you because you are my boss and..., never mind."

"This was a punishment?"

"Yes..., well at least the clothes and the two minutes were. The rest of it..., well that was my idea."

Quiet..., then..., "Will you tell him?"

Pause..., "I don't know? Maybe not."

"Strrr-ike 1"

________________________________________

With a slight concern in her voice, Kim asked, "You do want to take me out again..., don't you?"

"Of course I do," I answered, "I was just thinking about the possibility of you wearing something that could be more sensual than the dress you have on now..., and my brain froze."

That earned me a BIG smile.

Taking her arm, I lead her out of the restaurant. "Would you like desert?" I asked.

"Not really," she answered, looking confused.

Knowing the question would confuse her, having just left the restaurant, I told her, "They have a bakery on the other side of the casino. Their pastries are the best I've ever tasted and I thought you might enjoy the experience."

"Okay, but only if we share one," she replied.

We walked through the concourse, Kim taking in the sights. There were shops that sold all kinds of wares and souvenirs, two theaters, a nightclub and more restaurants. My rational for the excursion was, "getting her use to being ogled..., by adults!"

Obviously, she had no problem having school boys look at her and fantasize and, probably, she'd had her share of "dirty old men" stare at her at work. But here, in this environment, all dressed and made-up, well....

As she rubbernecked, a host of men and women were checking her out, not all with objectivity.

We arrived at the bakery and Kim spent a good three minutes making a selection. I ordered two espressos and we sat down to enjoy a cannoli.

While we sipped the last of our espresso, I asked, "Anything else you'd like to see while we're here?"

Looking over the top of her cup, she said, "Can I see what one of the hotel rooms looks like?"

"Never seen a hotel room?"

"Not here..., only in New York and Washington on school field trips and Disney World once on vacation with my family."

"Well, I guess since you're here...."

We walked to the elevators and I punched the button for the seventeenth floor.

Kim said nothing.

The elevator doors opened and I walked her to room at the end of the long hallway.

She was still quiet.

Opening the door, I held it and watched her jaw drop!

The room was a corner suite that had two window walls, which offered a one hundred and eighty degree view of almost the entire Mashantucket Reservation.

She turned and gave me a long and very sensual kiss, one that included my first taste of her tongue.

When I finally disengaged, I asked if she'd like another glass of champagne, the bottle on ice next to the huge sectional couch in the middle of the room.

She nodded her head, "Yes."

Then she walked to the center window, looking out over the electric light strewn landscape. When I popped the cork on the champagne bottle she turned to look at me and I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked, obviously worried that I'd overstepped a boundary.

She stared at me, her bottom lip curled, a slight hiccup or a catch in her breath the only sound.

I was frozen in place, the bottle in my left hand, a flute in my right.

Then a smile, her right index finger wiping away the tears.

"Absolutely nothing," she finally answered, her smile growing.

She walked to me, gave me another kiss, this one less intense, before taking the glass and walking back to the window.

Her voice soft, "I've never seen anything so beautiful..., this place is a miracle! It's in the middle of nowhere and it's so huge..., it should be ugly. But looking down on it from up here..., it's like looking at the heavens, only upside down!"

She took a sip from the glass and then put it down on the window ledge. With her back still to me, she untied the top of the dress, letting it fall down around her waist.

I couldn't breath, a lump in the pit of my stomach that felt like a volleyball.

With a little wiggle, she pulled the dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Two tiny steps to her right and she was naked.

Well..., except for her shoes.

Picking up the champagne flute, she slowly turned to face me.

Once more..., I was speechless, her sensuality intertwined with a nubile innocence that was devastating in its intensity.

Something in me tried to pour cold water on my libido, a question bubbling up in my brain that was issued through my mouth..., "Kim are you sure you want to do this?"

Her smile wrote her answer.

Walking to me, taking my arms and wrapping them around her back, she whispered in my ear, "This is my, "adult," experience and you are my "adult" fantasy. I could never have expected you to treat me like this..., like a princess. Please let me finish it the way I want, and leave your conscience out of it."

With that, she reached up and started to unbutton my shirt. It took her a long time to undress me, the two of us kissing each other and her kissing parts of me whenever she took something else off. Once I was naked, my cock sticking out like a flag pole, she gave me a very wicked smile and pushed me backwards onto the couch.

Then she dropped to her knees.

________________________________________________

Alan then asked, "If you did..., tell him..., what would he say?"

"I don't know," Beth responded, "probably something glib and funny. He can sense what I'm going to do long before I realize I'm even interested in doing it..., like doing this with you. Let me think about it..., it might not be the best thing for either of us."

She opened the car door and as she started to climb in, a gust of wind blew her mini skirt up, revealing her ass. Alan saw it and grabbed her left arm, pulling her back upright and pushed her against the side of the car. Her book bag was still on the ground, next to the open door.

Despite the whistling sound of the wind, I heard...,

"Alan, what are you doing? Jesus, we're in the parking lot..., get away from me before someone sees us!"

"There's no one here but us, for Christ's sake!" as he reached for the zipper on her hoodie, "I want to see you naked..., right here and right now!"

As I watched, I saw her push him away with her left hand. Looking around, she unzipped the hoodie, pulled it off and threw it into the car. With another quick look around, she unzipped the skirt, pulled it over her hips and let it fall to the ground. Turning, her back to him, she bent at the waist, exposing her ass and pussy to him, picked the skirt up and threw that into the car too. Taking a couple of steps forward, she did a slow pirouette, naked except for her high heels and then asked, "Satisfied?"

Reaching for her, Alan answered, "No..., come to my office after school tomorrow..., that's an order!"

I heard her laugh, then step to him, a kiss on the lips, and then into her car, picking her book bag up and throwing it onto the passenger seat. She said something to him through her open window, but I couldn't understand it, the wind and clothes on top of the phone muting the sound. He leaned into the window and kissed her, a garbled, "..., see..., tomor.., like that...," before she drove away. I waited for him to go back into the school before following her toward her house.

At some point, she must have looked for her phone, because I heard the rustling clothes sounds and then her radio playing very clearly. Then the radio went silent and I could only imagine her looking at the phone and remembering...!

Then, "Hello..., is anyone..., honey..., were you listening...?"

Silence at my end, only the road noise as I drove, my car right behind hers..., but she never looked in the rearview mirror, never knew I was there!

She pushed the off button.

I dropped back and took the next right, letting her go. I knew it would take her another few minutes to get home so I parked on the side of the road and waited.

After three or four minutes had passed, I called. She answered immediately, "Hi baby..., where are you?"

"On my way home. Where are you?"

"On my way home too."

"How did it go..., after school with Alan? Did he stay or did he chicken out?"

She was silent for a few seconds, and then, "Ummm, I left my phone on. Didn't you hear anything?"

I paused also, before answering, "What was there to hear? You counting? I couldn't hear him look?"

There was a kind of laugh, more like a cough or a choke! Then, "No, but you should have seen him look. He just sat there, his mouth hanging open."

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers