Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

"Never got up, or said anything?"

"Nope. Two minutes came and went and he just sat there."

"His loss. Okay, we still on for Saturday night?"

"I can't wait!

Stee...rike 2!

Neither could I

__________________________________________

Pushing my legs apart she squeezed between them and started to play with my cock. She pulled on it with her hands, licked it and tickled it with the tip of her tongue before putting it into her mouth and sucking on it.

Not being critical, how could I be, but she did lack one certain quality when it came to sucking dick. No one, and I mean no one that I'd even encountered, before or since, could suck a cock like her mother could, and I can present at least two dozen men who would attest to that talent, having prematurely ejaculated into her mouth long before they had wanted to!

If I could have chosen one gene for Liz to pass on to her daughter, or one technique that she might have taught her, it would have been her ability to suspend her gag reflex.

Well that..., and her willingness to take part in, and thoroughly enjoy, any situation that I would put her in, no matter how kinky or deviant!

Kim was playing with my cock, not really sucking on it. Was it good? Of course it was!!! It was good because it afforded me the opportunity to watch her doing it and also to look at her amazing body while she was doing it.

And I couldn't help but think that she was enjoying it, mainly because of the way her body was moving, her hips thrusting forward as she was sucking on me and the sounds she was making, soft mewing and humming.

Yes..., it was very pleasurable.

Wanting to taste her, I picked up her head and kissed her, my tongue finding hers and fighting to keep it in her mouth. Then I stood and pushed her down, simply reversing our positions. Taking her legs and throwing them over my shoulders, I put my face in her crotch and started to lick her..., but there was something...

I pulled my head back and looked at her pussy. There wasn't a hair, or a bump or any stubble or razor burn. It was perfect, which in a way was troubling because it was as smooth and as soft as a...,

She giggled, "Do you like it?"

"Like it...?" putting my face back in and licking her from bottom to top, my tongue never feeling anything that might be considered anything less than baby soft skin, "..., I love it!"

"Gwen did it for me..., but she really did it for you. I never shaved before. I go to the beauty salon with my mother and they give me a bikini trim and wax for the beach, but I never even thought to have it all cut off. Gwen told me that you'd like it. Do you really?"

To prove it to her, I spent the next ten minutes licking and sucking and tonguing her, my index finger searching for and finding her tiny clitoris, which I alternately played with, using the tip of my tongue and that same index finger.

It drove both of us crazy.

Unable to control myself any longer, I kissed my way up to her mouth, her drippings and my saliva mixed on my face, her lips and tongue finding and licking it off, as she reached between my legs and guided my cock to her...,

I didn't have a condom!

FUCK!!!

My hesitation caused her to open her eyes and it only took one look to know that something was wrong. "What?" she asked, thinking I guess, that I was suffering another bout of conscience.

"I don't have protection," I moaned, "I hadn't planned on this."

Had she been a little more worldly, a little more experiences, she would have asked, "... if that's true, then why did you have a key to this room? And why was there champagne waiting in the ice bucket? And why...!"

But she didn't because... she wasn't worldly or experienced.

And the truth was... I'd completely forgotten about a condom! I hadn't needed one since the very beginning of our affair, at least with Beth. And I was so involved with the planning that I...forgot!!!"

Her smile could have melted glass! "God you are so fucking perfect!"

Reaching down again, she seemed surprised to find that I'd gone soft. It only took her a couple of kisses and her tongue in my mouth to get my dick standing straight up again.

This time I put the head of my cock against her, a little push and it was in. I slowly moved, very slowly moved, until she was sick of waiting and pushed herself up against me, all of me sliding inside her at once.

We both moaned at the same time.

I wanted to go slow and deep, which was a worthy aspiration. However..., show and deep worked well with her mother, having had two babies and some, not a lot, of previous experience.

On Kim..., the dual factors of, "Erotic Nirvana," a strikingly beautiful 18 year old girl, who just happened to be the daughter of my long time lover, with her legs wrapped around my waist, and the tightness of a vagina that had only been penetrated one time previously..., wrapped around my dick..., turned, "..., slow and deep..." into, "Fast, deep, fast not so deep, fast, fast..., fast fast fast..., oh shit!" as I emptied myself deep, (I think?) inside her.

I held myself above her, my arms extended straight down, my cock slowly shriveling and then falling out of her, the last of my cum dripping on the inside of her thigh, until I was too exhausted to hold myself up anymore.

Falling on the couch next to her, I turned my head to the right and looked at her face. She was looking back at me, that same big smile still there.

Then she said, "Remember when I told you that my mother would have given me away for the spa experience you gave me...?

"Yeah," all I could muster.

"I think she'd give up my little brother too..., for a chance to have you make love to her..., like you just did to me."

Before I could think about a smart answer to that...,

She rolled onto her side, kissed me and asked, "Can we do it again?"

________________________________________

I picked Beth up at our usual meeting place, where she was happy to see me and excited to do whatever I had planned for the night.

Myself? I was focusing on how to best handle her lies about her tryst with Alan.

As was her habit, she asked what I had planned and I told her that I'd made dinner reservations at a well recommended restaurant and I'd thought about going to one of the strip clubs, but..., "We'll play it by ear," I told her.

Like her story from Thursday afternoon, that wasn't exactly or even remotely, true!

She'd carried a bag into my car, clothes for the evening. Asking how, "fancy," a restaurant I'd chosen, I told her that it was somewhat eclectic and that their website indicated it wasn't all that formal.

She took something out of the bag, along a pair of black high heel shoes.

Because of some unexpected stop and go traffic into the city, I was only able to half watch her strip naked and then put on what she'd chosen. The positive side of that was..., anyone driving a large SUV, a pickup or a big rig, had ample opportunities to look into the car and watch her too.

Many took advantage of that opportunity, if the honking horns and shouts were any indication.

Looking at her, I also knew that others would be given the same chance to observe the parts of her anatomy that were going to be exposed by her wardrobe selection. A tiny, tight fitting, white animal print mini dress that I'd bought her from an on-line site. It had a very deeply cut, triangle top front and was completely backless, the bottom of the back of the dress barely covering her ass. The front was held up by thin strings that tied behind her neck. The amount of her chest to be exposed was a function of how tightly she tied the top.

So far, she'd tied it very loosely.

I'd found out about this restaurant on the internet, but not by searching for it. The recommendation had come from a man who'd contacted me on the, "Adult Dating," site.

At first, I had just signed on for free, a simple profile with no pictures. It was a chance to see how it worked..., and if it worked.

It didn't!

So I then spent the money to join, added more details to the profile and put up a couple of, "R," rated pictures of her, body shots, not showing her face. I immediately started to get requests for more pictures, pictures that would include her face and pictures that would include her performing tricks with everything from a carrot to an Arabian Stallion! While some of the e-mails were clever and well written, most seemed to come from men with very limited vocabularies and poor spelling skills. I got one that seemed promising, getting to the point where he was willing to drive from Connecticut for the opportunity to watch her get undressed in a lingerie store, but he backed out the night before the rendezvous..., because he felt like he might be, "..., damaging my relationship with my wife!"

Okayyy!

Then I got a note from Kyle, a guy who lived in the city. "Loved," her body, found our profile interesting and wondered if we might get together. We wrote back and forth, him stating that he was single, owned his own business, and had a, "nice home on the East Side, and wondered if we might enjoy an evening of, "..., good company, good food and a nice glass of wine."

That sounded great until her tryst with Alan. From that point on, it was all about, T-H-E T-R-U-T-H.

And really, I didn't mind her freelancing. I even encouraged it. In this case, however, while she hadn't done anything wrong... initiating the interaction and the blow job, it was her absolute failure to tell me the truth that had me upset!

I wouldn't have that.

So, I contacted Kyle and asked if he'd like to, "Play Act"?

When he answered, "Sure, what do you need me to do?" I laid out my scenario.

He loved it, ready to do anything to help make it better.

After a back and forth, the two of us brainstorming, the plan was set. As far as I was concerned, I didn't care if he looked like Godzilla and had the intelligence of a Banana Slug, she was going to suck and fuck him, one way or another.

His business was real estate and one of his properties housed a small neighborhood bar. He was the one who recommended that I take her to a nearby restaurant for dinner and then stop in the bar.

"Does she like sports?" he asked.

"If it's a New England team..., she knows more about whatever team it is than either of us," I answered.

"Perfect! I'll be there, having a drink and watching the Sox. No one working there on a Saturday night will know I'm the landlord, so I'll just be another guy watching a game and having a beer."

"Works for me," I told him, promising to be there before the Red Sox game got over.

The restaurant was a Mexican Cantina and as with most, it was long on great Margaritas, short on atmosphere, but served food that was very tasty. We sat at the bar and eventually decided to eat there, the young bartender smitten with Beth and her dress, or lack thereof. If I'd offered him a $50 tip at the end of the night, for telling me the color of her eyes, he'd only have a 50/50 chance of guessing right, because his eyes never rose above her chin!

As we enjoyed our first drink, I asked, "So..., how did it really go with Alan the other afternoon?"

She gave me a, "Deer in the headlights look...," then..., "What do you mean, I told you how it went."

"No, you told me your version of what happened. What would he say happened?"

"He'd tell you the same thing," annoyance in her voice, "why wouldn't he?

"So the two of you would tell me the same thing..., correct?"

"Yes, he'd tell you that he just sat and looked at me."

I shrugged and said, "Okay."

As we finished our drink and ordered our meals, our bartender unexpectedly treated us to a pitcher of margaritas. The end product of that..., she was catching quite a buzz.

Suddenly, the trip to the bar didn't seem like such a good idea!

Luckily, she slowed down when our dinners were served and by the time she'd finished her meal, fried ice cream for dessert, she'd regained her equilibrium.

When we exited the restaurant, and I looked around and spotted the bar at the end of the block, my proposal for the short walk was met with an enthusiastic, "Great idea!"

Entering, I saw four men and one woman sitting at the bar, which ran the length of the left side of the building. Six small tables littered the right side, no one sitting there, with a large screen TV in the corner, the Sox down by one to the Twins in the seventh.

Kyle was the second guy at the bar, his head nod and pursed lips appraisal, while she wasn't looking, his sign of approval.

Luckily, he didn't look like Godzilla, and sitting there, he looked big enough to carry out my scenario.

So..., needing just a little help from the Red Sox..., we were ready to let the plan commence.

We took one of the tables near the TV and I asked what she'd like to drink? "Maybe just a ginger ale right now," she told me, "I'll nurse it until I feel a little better."

Meanwhile Kyle, as planned, started to stare at her, a long neck in his hand. I, "noticed," him staring and commented on it to her. Looking to her left, she saw him right away, Kyle acknowledging her with a salute with his bottle.

She smiled at him.

Out of the blue I asked, "So, Alan have anything to say yesterday?"

Hesitating, hoping against hope I guessed, that I wouldn't bring him up again, she answered, "Well, he stopped by my room after school..., as he was leaving, and asked why I hadn't come to his office today? "I was looking forward to another floor show," he told me."

When she didn't continue, I said..., "That was it?"

"I told him that I'd given it my best shot and that he hadn't responded so...."

"I guess I was wrong about him," I said, giving her a shrug, "he couldn't have been that interested."

"Stee..rike 3!!!

______________________________________

"You want to do it again..., right now?" my voice desperate.

"No silly," her eyes sparkling, her smile bigger than ever, "not that. I want you to take me out again, another somewhere adult."

That was deflating!

Sensing a change in my demeanor...? Or, maybe just realizing how she'd phrased her response, she giggled and said, "And, YES, I do want to do that again..., and again..., and again! I want you to just be you and everything else will just take care of itself.

"Okay," I promised, "in that case, I'll make sure I fit you into my busy schedule."

She put her, 18 year old girl, clothes back on and I drove her back to the restaurant, where she'd left her car.

"Your mother or father going to be waiting up for you?" I asked as she gathered her stuff.

"No, I told them I was going out with Vic after work," she said with a straight face, "and that I'd be sleeping over there tonight."

"Vic?"

"Yeah, my friend..., wait," another huge smile and then a laugh, "..., you think Vic's a guy?"

"Well, shouldn't I?"

"My friend Victoria..., you remember her..., I was with her at my Sophomore Formal."

"Oh..., sure..., Victoria."

More giggles..., "You were jealous..., weren't you!"

NEVER admit to that!

"No, I was concerned. Unless you told me he was gay, why wouldn't I be concerned?"

Cocking her head she give me a smirk, a carbon copy of something her mother would do if I'd concoct a similar story. Then she leaned across the center console and gave me a kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but rather a kiss that promised passion, one that I would take her up on.

"Thank you for the best night of my life. And, YES, the spa was worth it. And, YES, that cannoli was the best dessert I've ever eaten. And, YES, that was the most beautiful hotel room I've ever seen..., and YES YES YES, that was the first time I've ever had a man make love to me and..., No, I can't wait for you to make it happen again!"

She kissed me again, jumped out of the car and ran to hers. Throwing her stuff into the trunk, she waved.., then stopped and ran back over to me.

"Your money, I've still got your money."

"Hold onto it," I told her, "and the next time we go out, you can buy me dinner."

Reaching through the window, she gave me another, neck wrenching hug, "I love you..., and..., OH!..., just so you'll know..., I won the bet!"

The bet? What bet? Then I remembered the classroom debate she'd had with that other kid, about Jefferson and Franklin. "So, you won the bet. Do I owe you a Jefferson?"

She looked as confused as me, before she realized what I was talking about.

Now she laughed, "No not that. The night of the Sophomore Dance, after I'd danced with you..., I told Vic that I was going to make love to you. She bet me that she'd get you into bed first."

She did? Why didn't I know about that!

Another kiss and then, as I watched her ass sashay across the parking lot, she blew me a kiss and yelled out, "I won!!!"

________________________________________

When no one came to take my drink order I got up and went to the bar. Standing next to Kyle, he looked at me, "Very attractive lady you have there," looking over his shoulder at Beth.

"Thanks," I answered turning too and noticing that she wasn't paying any attention to us, the Sox game grabbing that.

"What do you think?" I asked quietly.

"Fucking 100% sexier than I'd ever imagined," he just as quietly answered, "I hope this works."

"Just stick to the script..., and I promise it will."

I got the drinks and returned to the table where she informed me that the Red Sox had two men on and Ortiz coming to bat. I knew all about the Red Sox and how well they'd been playing, but she was crazy about the team, and as I had said, all of the New England teams. So it was no surprise to her, or I, when Papi hit a 3 run homer to put them up by two.

And this was Kyle's opportunity to jump up and run around, "High Fiving," everyone, saving Beth for last.

Act 1: By him not bending down to celebrate, she was forced to stand up in order to receive his , "highly animated," salute . Naturally, when she lifted her arm over her head to accept his hand slap, both of her tits popped out of her dress. The, "shock," on his face when this happened was worth the price of admission, as was his body language, which could have won him an, "Oscar!"

It was like the air came out of him. One second, he was bouncing around like a 4 year old..., the next he was barely moving, his undivided attention on her chest.

She, I was sure, knew exactly what had happened, but as was her want, she ignored it, now raising both arms and dancing around in a circle, treating everyone one in the bar to a view of her exposed breasts.

And everyone looked, including the woman and the bartender, with no one acting or saying anything that might have been construed as negative.

Especially Kyle!

The whole thing took 15 seconds, start to finish, but by her actions, I knew that it was, "game on."

Kyle made some lame comment about, "Damn, I hope the Twins tie it up so we can celebrate again when the Sox win it in the ninth," and walked back to the bar.

Act 2: Beth sat down and I looked at her face and then dropped my eyes to her chest. She looked down, "Oops," and adjusted the dress so she was covered once again. That was when I leaned over and asked, "You sure nothing happened on Thursday?"

Turning, now her face angry, "What is this obsession with Thursday? I've already told you..., twice, that nothing happened!"

I sat back in my chair and said, "Will you tell him?"

She looked at me, obviously not comprehending what I'd just said.

"Will you tell him?" I said again.

"Tell him what?" annoyed again, "tell who what?"

"I don't know?..., maybe not," I replied, staring into her eyes.

Then..., she got it. Everything about her changed. Like when I'd confronted her about her dealings with Alan on "Parent-Teacher," night..., she knew I had her..., and she had no fucking idea what to do, or say.

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers