Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

"Just like forgetting that I was coming to the school that afternoon, you were so engrossed in finally getting Alan alone..., and not as you claimed, vise versa..., that you forgot about your phone being on...."

Her lower lip started to quiver, and all I could see was her jumping up and running out of the restaurant, so...,

Taking both of her hands in mine, I said, "Listen, what happened, happened! It was my partly my fault, because I knew something like that was bound to happen...."

She picked up my hands and started to kiss the back of both.

"But," taking my hands back, "you lied to me again."

"I'm sorry."

"Then why lie? You didn't just do it once, you've done it four times! I kept giving you opportunities to tell me the truth..., but you didn't..., or couldn't!"

"Yes..., I lied. I lied because I was afraid you'd be angry."

"Why would I be angry when it was my idea?"

"Because you only wanted me to unzip the hoodie!"

Shaking my head, I smiled at her and picked up her hands again. "Baby..., if you stood up right now..., here..., in this bar, and you were wearing the hoodie..., and you unzipped it..., what do you think would happen?"

Turning and looking around, she looked back at me and said, "One of these men would get up, walk over to me, open it and start to rub my chest."

"Exactly what would happen. But..., let's say it didn't, and you were standing there, and all of them did the same thing..., just sat there looking at you..., what would you do then?"

"I'd think there was something wrong with either them or me...,"

"So?"

"So I'd open the hoodie up and ask them if they liked what they saw."

"Which was exactly what you did."

"I'm sorry."

Now I kissed the back of her hands. "Don't ever think you have to lie to me about sex. You are your own woman. If a man..., think about what Alan said to you..., "I'm a man and I was born to procreate...." Well, you're a woman and you were born to seduce the man..., or men, that you think will best take care of you and your children. And, like Alan said, it is religious and societal mores that make us monogamous, not nature...., oh, and when he asked you, "Will he care...?" about he and you having that encounter..., you bet your ass I care, because I care about you. But I will never stand in the way of you enjoying another man, if I'm there or not, because you deserve nothing less."

Now she half stood, leaned across the table and kissed me. With her back to the bar she had no idea, nor would she have cared, that she'd just exposed her ass to the other patrons, all of whom were watching her and not the ball game!

Then she asked, "What about you? Do you want to, "mate," with every woman you find attractive?"

"No, you fulfill all of my needs. As long as we're honest with each other, (cough, cough) I don't need another woman."

In the background, the announcer said, "Well, it all comes down to this pitch."

Looking at the TV, we saw that the bases were loaded, Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon having gotten two outs, before giving up a single and two walks, now had a three ball and two strike count on the hitter.

Pap needed to make a pitch.

And so did I! "So, how do I punish you this time?"

Turning, reluctantly, from the TV, she rolled her eyes and said, "I have no idea?"

"Then think of something," I told her, just as the Twins batter hit a high pop-up, which Pedroia handled at second, and the game was over.

As he had the first time, Kyle started running around high fiving everyone, but this time when he got to Beth, he picked her up and started to whirl her around.

"What a game!" he shouted.

Then he put her down, giving her a shoulder high hand slap this time, her breasts already out, the centrifugal force of his spins having dislodged them again.

This time he didn't look at them in awe, but rather with lust!

"Can I buy you a drink?" finally, after tearing his eyes off her tits.

She never even looked at me..., "Sure," then added, "Why don't you join us. You look like you really enjoyed the game."

It took his constant stare to finally move her to cover herself.

After introducing ourselves, Kyle asked how we'd ended up at this bar?

"Had dinner at the Cantina down the street, saw this place and decided to have a drink and watch the game."

"Great choice, hell of a game."

"Nice people," she added, her hand dropping on top of his.

A choke in his voice, "Ya..., ya..., ess..., real nice people."

I leaned across the table. "Got a restroom here?

Not even looking at me, his eyes locked on hers, "Yeah..., sure. Men's and Lady's behind the wall."

Wall?

There was a wall, but I hadn't noticed it. The wall that the TV was against..., separated a short hallway where the toilets were located.

The game over, one of the men and the lady got up and left.

Two men still at the bar, both looking at Beth in the mirror.

"Interested?" I asked Kyle.

"Absolutely," he answered.

She looked at me..., confusion in her eyes.

"In what?" I continued.

"What's on the menu?" Kyle's line.

I looked at her, then back at Kyle. "She has to use the Lady's room. Would you show her where it is?"

"No problem," continuing to check out Beth.

It started to dawn on her what we were talking about.

She said nothing.

"Okay..., $10 for a hand job, $20 for a blow job. Kiss her on the lips at any time, it's an extra $5. Eat her pussy, another $20. Fuck her, it's $50..., fuck her in the ass..., $75...,"

Her eyes got big...,

"Or, give me $150 and you do whatever you want."

Kyle pulled out a roll of bills and peeled off $150.

I put the money in my pocket.

Turning to her, he said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Sure..., I've got to go myself, "and he stood up and picked up her right hand.

Looking at me, shaking her head, "This is my punishment...? You're making me into a whore?" She got up, took two steps away from our table, then turned and said, "No wait, you did that to me last Thursday." With that, she followed Kyle behind the wall.

Over the sound of the TV, I heard the sound of two doors closing.

Both of the men still at the bar, and the bartender, had listened to the discussion and then watched the two of them walk behind the wall together. None of them were naïve enough to have bought the, "..., directions to the restroom," story.

Act 3: Kyle's story. (e-mailed two nights later) "As soon as we got into the Lady's Room, she turned and kissed me on the mouth. "There's $5's worth," as she reached down and started to rub my cock. Before I could say anything she told me, "That's $15, so we're up to $20...," "Hold on," I said, "why are you doing this?" She told me that she, "..., can't believe that he's selling me," and that she was being punished for disobeying you. I told her, "Well you're not going to prove anything if you keep that up. I'll walk away and ask for my money back." So then I asked what she'd done to earn a punishment and she told me about her and the principal. Told me how she'd lied, even that night, about it. "So why are you even here? If you wanted the principal enough to lie about it, why are you still with him, or why is he still," pointing out at the other room, "with you?" She stood there and looked at me, like I'd just given her the formula for Coke or something. When she still didn't say anything, I asked her, "Let's just stay here for a few more minutes, you can calm down, and then we can go back out and I'll tell him you were great." She still didn't say anything, just looking at me, so I sat down on the toilet, pulled her into my lap and stared at her tits. All of a sudden, she says, "You've got a pretty big cock, from what I felt...," and then she stood up, kissed me again, saying, "No charge," with a big smile and then started to unbuckle my belt. I stood up and she had my pants down around my ankles and her hands under my boxers and on my ass, rubbing her mouth around in my crotch, her tongue in my fly, licking my cock. Shit, by the time she pulled my boxers down, I was ready to cum in her face. She must have realized that too, because she turned me and then did a crazy thing, standing up on the toilet, with her heels on, and pulling my face into her crotch! Man I was licking her and sucking on her and then I turned her around and did the same thing to her asshole. She went crazy and then she climbed off the toilet and bent over it, with her hands on the tank and grabbed my dick and pulled on me until I was fucking her from behind. I know we were making a lot of noise but I didn't give a fuck, I was just pounding her. When I started to get ready to pop, she must have known because she turned her head to look at me and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth." That was all I needed and she put me into her mouth and swallowed me, and I mean I was all the way down her throat! She sucked me in three times and on the third pull, with me all the way down her throat again, I shot my load. Never got to see her naked, never even though about fucking her in the ass, but that was the best hundred and fifty bucks I never spent in my life. Thanks and if you ever want to do it again, I'll know what I'm up against."

(I'd given his money to the bartender, who returned it to him after we left)

Beth's story as we walked to the car: "We got into the Lady's Room and Kyle looked at me and said, "You really aren't a hooker are you." I told him no and that you were punishing me because I did what you wanted. He asked me, "Wait a minute, he's punishing you because you did what he wanted you to do?" Not that it was necessary, but I wanted to explain. So I told him what had happened, explaining who and what Alan was, and how you'd set me up with him and that I was so nervous that I forgot about my phone being on. He didn't ask any questions until I got to the part about giving Alan the blowjob. Then he said, "Did he tell you to have physical contact with that guy?" I told him no, but I'd predicted that Alan wouldn't be satisfied with just looking at me..., that he'd want to touch me and do more than that. Then he asked, "So this Alan guy. You took off your top and then he, he did what? He grabbed you and forced himself on you?" NO! I told him, "I unzipped my hoodie, just as I was told, but Alan never moved. So I opened it up and I asked him, "Do you like them?" And then, "Don't you want to touch them?" That's when he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and we started to kiss. He was licking and sucking on my tits and I was rubbing him and then he undid his pants and let them fall on the floor, so I gave him the blowjob. Now Kyle was looking at me like..., I don't know what. So I asked him, "What's the matter?" He shook his head and asked me, "Why are you even here? If you wanted the principal enough that you had to lie about it... and why is he even here with you? And why are you here with him?"

After she and Kyle had come out of the bathroom, we finished our drinks, talked about the Red Sox and then we got up and walked out. She gave him a nice kiss good-bye, him telling us he'd love to go out somewhere nice with us, he and his girlfriend, and us saying that it sounded great.

Then she finished her "story...."

"..., and I thought about what he'd said and I said to myself, "You ass! You've been feeling so bad about the way he's been treating you..., that you never bothered to look at it from HIS point of view!"

Climbing over the center console and plopping herself into my lap facing me, she put her arms around my neck and said, "All I've been thinking about is myself! I've been stupid and you've been so fucking right...," giving me

a big sloppy kiss, "..., right about everything. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..., I'm sorry. I never should have lied to you and I won't from now on..., about anything."

I wanted to take her to our, "NoTell," but she couldn't wait. She picked up her dress, reached down underneath me, took my cock out and fucked me right on the side of the street, not fifty feet from the entrance to the Cantina.

No idea if anyone saw us, and frankly, I didn't give a damn.

So..., not a bad week!

Went to Foxwoods on a Thursday night, where I had an incredible night, really a perverts "wet dream," of a night, with Kim. Adding to that, I won almost three grand! Then, the following Thursday, I had her mother walking into her boss's office, where she exposed herself to him and gave him a blowjob, all while I was listening from my car. That Saturday night, I took her out and, "punished" her for lying to me about the tryst with her boss, only to have her turn the tables..."

See..., despite all the noise, I never asked her about what had happened in the bathroom with Kyle! It wasn't until I got the email from him on Monday night that I heard HIS side of the story!

When I confronted her, she pulled the old..., "Oops, I forgot!"

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers