Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We silently enjoyed our dessert and for a moment I thought that maybe I was getting out of this dinner with my dignity intact. That's when Natalie dropped a bite of chocolate-covered ice cream, my lips parting on their own as I saw it hit her chest, leaving an inviting trail of ice and chocolate as it swiftly slid between her breast and down into her dress. Natalie gasped in surprise and pleasure, giggling softly as she looked down her impressive cleavage.

"Oops," she laughed, looking sheepishly at Ellie and me. We both watched with parted mouths as one of her hand slipped inside her dress, Ellie now blushing as much as I had been for most of the evening. The past few minutes of cooling down meant nothing as the heat between my legs returned tenfold. She scooped up the ice cream and balanced it on one finger, looking at Ellie with a naughty smile before nodding towards me. Ellie shrugged playfully. Natalie leaned forward, exposing more and more of her skin, allowing me to see just how far down the ice cream had traveled; almost all the way down to her treasure. Without second thought I closed in and gently took her ice cream covered finger into my mouth, wrapping my lips right around her digit and moved back, maintaining eye contact as I savored the taste. The mere knowledge that this bit of ice cream had traveled down her body was enough to send me right back to the edge. I felt my wetness seep past my thong and down my thighs just as I sat down. I glanced at Ellie, who seemed unusually interested in watching me lick the finger of Natalie, the woman who had so brazenly taken me from her yesterday.

"Thank you," I thought, no,said out loud.

Ellie took my right hand in her own, rubbing her thumb gently over the back of my hand, then leaned in and rested her cheek against mine.

"Come for her," she whispered in my ear.

I gasped loudly and before I could react I saw Natalie's finger tap the screen of her phone. The egg pulsed more powerfully than it had before, vibrating intensely in very short bursts. My mouth fell open and I felt my body tense up. Leaning forward over the table, I squeezed Ellie's hand tight with my own. My entire body shook violently as the pleasure that had built up for hours reached it peak, the egg rumbling heavily inside my tunnel as a deep, long moan formed in the back of my throat.

Ellie pulled me close, her free hand wrapping over my mouth just in time to stifle my orgasmic screams, which were still loud enough to catch the attention of the waitress exiting the kitchen. The waitress' eyes widened and she dropped the plates she was holding to cover her mouth, immediately turning on her feet and running back into the kitchen. My own eyes rolled back as the continued throbbing of the egg prolonged my earth shattering orgasm, the pleasure almost overwhelming enough to make me faint. Ellie held me close to her, her fingers and mouth caressing my face as I slowly came down from my sexual high.

"Time to go," Ellie whispered, nodding towards the kitchen. The cook, manager and two other waitresses stood in the doorway, staring at us in awe. Ellie practically carried my near limb body outside, leaving Natalie to pay the bills and talk her way out of this.

"I can't believe you knew!" I exclaimed, hugging Ellie into a tight embrace, never wanting let go. She smiled at me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, my dear." She broke the hug to look me in the eyes, and gently sat me down on the hood of our car, taking place next to me.

"But why?" I asked.

"Leah, I," she sighed. "I know you have desires. Desires that I can't fulfill. I've made a deal with Natalie, so you..."

I interrupted her. "Wait, a deal?"

She nodded. "Look, I don't want you having sex with strangers, all right? So I called Natalie this morning and made her a proposition."

"I'm not sure I follow."

"I told her you can be her pet, as long as she doesn't get in the way of our relationship. That way, I know who you're having sex with and that it's just her."

I looked at her and saw that she was serious. Absolutely, deadly serious. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight, kissing her cheek and neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Ellie gently pried herself away, grabbed my arms firmly and spun me around so I faced Natalie, who came strutting towards us, confident grin on her face. Ellie rested her head on my shoulder and whispered softly into my ear.

"Have fun, my love."

With that, she shoved me forward and got into our car, reversing it out of the parking lot and leaving me alone with Natalie.

***

Everything had turned out to be so perfect. My girlfriend still loved me and not only that, she actually made a deal with the woman who I so desperately yearned for. With all doubt, guilt and mixed feelings gone I was free to truly submit to this woman, and by the gods was I going to.

But it would seem Natalie wasn't going to let me have at her just yet. She took me by my hand and walked me over to her car, the red Ferrari looking out of place, parked beside the relatively cheap restaurant. A small audience formed when she unlocked the car remotely, the lights blinking in sync with the loud bleeps, the eyes of the onlookers shifting between the sports car and us. Natalie choose this moment to start testing my limits, stopping me in my tracks and shushing me when I asked her why. She stood between me and Ferrari, stockinged legs spread and crossed her arms.

"I want to be sure you're worth my time," she spoke, loud enough for most of the pedestrians to hear. I gulped, knowing full well where she was going with this. "Why should I take you home?" She asked, head cocked to the side.

It was obvious some of the people around us knew what was going on, and two of them even started filming us while a concerned mother swiftly ushered her teenage son away. Knowing there wasn't an easy way out of this, I told her what I hoped she wanted to hear.

"Because I'm going to lick you whenever you want, and you already know I'm good at it."

"Bold," she laughed heartily. " But I see you're eager to please. Very well. Kneel."

I frowned, but quickly realized she was serious when she reached inside her purse and pulled out a small, leather collar. Keeping eye contact with Natalie, I blocked out the presence of other people and slowly got down on my knees, hands resting on my legs, looking up at her imposing figure.

"Good girl," she purred. "So obedient."

With a smile she leaned down and pressed the leather over my neck, gently wrapping it around and securing the ends with the small locking mechanism. Only then did I notice the collar was a perfect fit and I carefully ran my fingers over the smooth leather, a renewed pang of arousal sparking between my legs when I made out the letters studded on the front; Natalie's name. I couldn't resist smiling at the approving look on my mistress' face. After letting me adore the collar for a minute, Natalie snapped her fingers and pointed upwards and I immediately rose to my feet, fingers playing with the bottom of my dress as I anxiously awaited her next command.

"Take out the egg. You won't need that anymore."

Trying to look as casual as I could, I slipped my hand under my dress and pulled my thong aside. With little effort I let the muscles of my tunnel gently squeeze the toy towards the exit until it slid out and onto my open palm, leaving an uncomfortable emptiness behind. Natalie took the egg out of my hand and held it in front of her face, observing how utterly wet it had gotten, then threw it to the side with a smirk on her face.

"Let's go, my little slut. You have work to do."

"Yes, mistress," I chirped.

We didn't speak during the short ride to her house but my mind was filled with endless thoughts of our imminent future together. I couldn't wait to go down on her again, have her ride my face or maybe even ravage me with a strapon. I had to fight back the urge to finger myself in the passenger seat and make a slippery mess of the expensive leather, knowing she wouldn't allow it.

I leaned to the side and rested my head against the window to admire the collar around my neck. It was tight enough to make it impossible to ignore, as breathing took a slight effort, but it wasn't suffocating. I wasn't sure if that would change once she'd smother me again but the mere prospect of that situation sent a shiver down my spine. The shiny letters spelling out my new mistress' name made it all the lewder and part of me hoped she wasn't going to take it off when we were done. My thoughts jumped around for the next few minutes, pondering all the possibilities Natalie could have in store.

My heart fluttered when I recognized the gate of her house.Finally! I climbed out of the low seat of the car, thankfully not having to worry about people looking up my dress, and followed Natalie inside. She strutted towards the living room and I followed her like a puppy, enjoying the view of her amazing butt in the tight dress, her hips swaying excessively. Natalie turned to face me when we arrived in the living room. Her hands ran over my arms lovingly, then turned into a firm grip as she pulled me close to her, our faces mere inches apart.

"You're going to be such a loyal pet," she cooed, one of her hands moving up to caress my face. "Aren't you, Leah?"

Her fingers moved behind my neck as she spoke my name, grasping at the base of my hair and I gasped as she tightened her grip. Slowly I nodded, staring at her beautiful face, her piercing steel grey eyes demanding my complete attention. Our lips nearly touched and I could feel her warm breath on my face, my lips parting slightly as I dared not even blink. She nuzzled her cheek against mine and I instinctively turned to kiss her on the lips, but cried out as she suddenly tugged my hair sharply. Giggling softly, her other hand took hold of my chin, fingers caressing my cheek before one came to rest on my lips.

"Pets don't get to kiss me," she purred, then let my hair go and stepped back. "At least notthere."

I looked at her in disappointment but she just smiled back and pointed downwards. She lowered herself onto the couch and held her left leg out, her toes wiggling invitingly. Without second thought I dropped to my knees in front of her, eagerly taking her foot in my hands and nuzzling my face against it, smelling the lovely nylon of her stockings. It felt so right to be in this position. Collared, on my knees, completely at the mercy of this gorgeous woman; I was willing to lay my very existence in the hands of this stunning creature, of who I knew so little.

She placed her right leg on my shoulder, arching it behind my neck and pulled me closer to her. I continued kissing and licking her leg, slowly moving up to where her hold-up stockings ended. When I neared the edge of her skirt she swiftly threw her left leg over my shoulder and crossed her legs over my back, enclosing me between her legs. I kissed the edge of her stockings, alternating between left and right and occasionally kissing her bare legs.

Glancing under her skirt I saw she was, to my slight surprise, wearing panties and I thought I could see a damp spot, instantly causing my own pussy to moisten again. Her hands gently caressed my face and waved through my hair, gripping it tight to keep me in place whenever I tried to move further up. I could stay here forever, I thought to myself, but Natalie snapped me back to reality. Intent on enjoying my servitude as long as possible she pushed me back.

"Massage my feet, properly," she commanded. She didn't need to tell me twice.

Although I had never given a foot massage before, I had been on the receiving end and I tried to remember what it was like. I rubbed the top of her foot, moving my thumbs in large circles, then slowly moved towards the bottom where I focused on the heel. As I applied more pressure and moved lower she curled her toes and I heard a soft moan escape her lips. Every now and then my gaze wandered up her long legs and under her dress, stealing a glance at her damp, lace panties. After a few minutes I shifted my attention to her toes, rubbing them between my fingers one by one.

Natalie winked as she intertwined her toes with my fingers for a moment and the strangely erotic contact made my heart flutter. Blushing, I returned my attention to her feet and gently continued sliding my fingers around, kneading her sole of her foot and rubbing her ankle with my other hand. Whenever I seemed to hit the right spot Natalie would moan softly and I found myself responding in kind, perhaps becoming more aroused by this massage than Natalie herself.

After a short time I switched to her right foot, giving it the same treatment. She sighed as I moved to her other leg and, not wanting her to feel let down, I quickly placed a loving kiss on her leg. Within minutes my hands were again rubbing all the way up her long leg and I noticed she twitched slightly as my fingers slid over her inner thigh, tugging the top of her stocking down just a bit before letting it drop back into place. Natalie startled me out of my trancelike state as she placed her left foot on my shoulder, her ankle behind my neck. I gulped as it made it easier to look up her dress and I had to focus to return to the duty at hand.

A good ten minutes passed with me tending to her feet and by now I was really getting ready for the next step. I gently held her foot in my hands, looking up at my mistress for a reaction. She gave me a wink as she raised her foot to my face and ran it up and down my cheek.

"Kiss?" Was all she asked, and all it took.

She held her nylon-clad foot in front of my face, practically shoving it against my mouth and I eagerly puckered my lips to plant a kiss on her foot, my tongue darting out to lick it swiftly.

"Thank you," she sang before standing up. "You've missed the taste of me, haven't you, pet?"

I had, oh I really had. I nodded wildly in response. "Yes, mistress!"

I followed her to her harem-like bedroom. Large pillows and a thick carpet covered the floor, in shades of red, purple and yellow, and the enormous bed was surrounded by transparent curtains; we may as well have been in a brothel. Natalie placed her hand at the small of my back and firmly guided me forward, through the curtains, and unceremoniously threw me onto the bed. I immediately turned over, crawling back until I lied in the center of the bed, resting my head on one of the smaller pillows.

Natalie climbed onto the bed with grace, a predatory grin on her face, crawling over me until her ever so beautiful body loomed over me, the promise of her treasure just inches away from my mouth.

I finally felt the familiar warmth of her thighs on my cheeks again. The scent of her sex was strong, the anticipation and events of today no doubt having aroused her, even if she had managed to hide it until now. She reached under her dress and pulled the panties down, her aroma immediately overwhelming my senses. She gave me no time to adjust and inched forward, lifting my head with one hand and propping up another pillow behind me with the other. She took her time adjusting herself on top of me, making sure the pillows held me just the way she wanted me, before tightening her thighs around my face.

Her warm, wet and oh so alluring mound settled over my face, my nose parting her lips. Her juices coated my face instantly and I had to force myself to relax as breathing became impossible. Natalie pressed down and moved back simultaneously, ensuring her parted lips sealed snugly over my lips. She let go of her dress, letting the bottom fall over my face so I found myself in the comfortable darkness I remembered so vividly. When she spoke, my heart skipped a beat.

"Show me how much you love me."

I needed no second bidding and dived my tongue inside her welcoming pussy, her self control shattered as her walls trembled around my tongue, no longer able to withhold her built up arousal. She tasted as divine as she did yesterday and I made sure to lap up as much of her wetness as I could, my tongue curling up deep inside her tunnel so I could gather more of her nectar. The suffocating darkness only spurred me on, urging me to give her to her much wanted release, my nose wiggling against her.

I tried to breathe but found the air heavy, making me dizzy, the smell of her too intoxicating to ignore. I was getting high on the taste and aroma of her sex and my lust-addled brain prayed she would keep smothering me forever.

The occasional squeeze of her thighs warned me of her all too soon rise to climax, becoming more and more frequent as my tongue snaked its way around inside her. She rocked back and forth on my face, her clit pressing painfully against my nose before moving back, sliding her slick lips over my chin and mouth.

I adjusted to her movements, licking over her lips when she moved down, and worming my way back into her tunnel when she pressed forward. It didn't take her long to reach the point of no return, her body threatening to burst into orgasm any moment now. Her movements become more violent, her hips slamming back and forth until, finally, she pressed down and screamed in delight.

Natalie's climax was as rewarding as before, her entire body convulsing around me, sweaty thighs vibrating against my face. Her juices squirted into my open and waiting mouth and I savored the taste before swallowing it down with a loud gulp. She rode my face for another half a minute, shaking ever so slightly as I obediently lapped her slick lips clean.

Natalie scooted back so I could breathe in the heavy air under her dress, reminding me of my place beneath her until she said otherwise. I remained still, enjoying a much needed moment to calm my heart, hammering in my chest. Natalie sighed in relief as she crawled off of me, untied the bonds of my wrists and lied down next to me. I moved to free my ankles before turning on my side, curling my legs up and resting my head on Natalie's pretty tummy. She ran her fingers through my hair with one hand, the other gently caressing my cheek.

"Sweet dreams, pet," she managed to whisper before falling asleep, her hand still resting possessively on my face.