Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Wife goes to Conference and ends up getting fucked.
3.5k words
3.69
115.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe this happened. I'm usually confident and a bit of dominant personality. I was always the one in control, I didn't even consider that she would stray?

Becky had the conference to Hong Kong coming up and she left on the Wednesday and was to follow on the Saturday morning flight. My Friday appointment was cancelled on the Thursday morning so I contacted the airline and asked about the chance of getting out on Friday morning, no go but they had the night flight via Sydney that got me out Friday evening and arriving early Saturday morning. Yep that will do me an extra day in Honkers.

I arrived very early Saturday morning, taking a taxi to the Grand Hyatt on Hong Kong Island. The desk clerk organised for concierge to take me to our room, I was thinking all the way up to the 22 floor, Becky will be surprised.

I knocked on the door several times as concierge did not want to open the door, finally Becky opened the door slightly, peeping around the corner, her jaw just dropped, what are you doing here already she said in a husky voice. Surprised I said, um yes, she responded, well are you going to let me in, she slipped on a robe and opened the door. Concierge took my bag into the room and I followed, the smell of alcohol was strong, I handed a tip to young Jimmy as I escorted him to the door, with a smile he said enjoy your stay Sir.

I was so tired I climbed into bed next to Becky and snuggled up for a cuddle. I asked how come the place smelled of alcohol as she doesn't usually drink a great deal. She was very evasive just saying they had a late night and needed some more sleep, well I was horny and wanted to satisfy my urge. I moved my hand over her breasts as she lay on her back, no response so I started to slid down her belly towards her nicely trimmed pussy, she immediately rolled onto her side.

The vision in my mind of her naked with just the robe on at the door and thinking of the young man in the room somehow had me hard. I could hear her breathing very deeply, obviously asleep already. I got up to go to the bathroom I noticed four wine glasses and thought to myself must have had a few of the girls over to the room for drinks.

I was horny and really wanted sex, she was still breathing very deep signalling that she was fast asleep, I reached over to her side of the bed, she was on her side and one leg up, I kissed her neck, she stirred slightly mumbling something, she was obviously still under the influence and her breath reeked of alcohol. I lifted the covers to go down and peek at her pussy, the aroma from under the covers was strong and not the familiar odour I know. I slid my hand down between her legs to massage her pussy and was surprised to find her pussy was extremely loose and wet, two fingers slipped in without resistant, she moaned quietly and mumbled 'not again', thought she must be dreaming or pissed off so I lifted her leg so I to lick her pussy her pussy, it was red, swollen, loose and sloppy.

I gave her a good shake to waken her and demanded to know what had gone on. Becky got out of bed and headed to the bathroom without saying a word, I knew by the look on her face something had happened. I continued to ask as she sat there peeing, not a word, she got up splashed her face with cold water, took a deep breath and said come back to bed.

Becky began to tell me about the previous night.

The conference had concluded for the day and eight of us had headed to the bar for a few drinks. We had had a big day and a few drinks had me feeling relaxed. It was so good to be away from work and the humdrum day to day life. I was enjoying the company of colleagues. As you weren't supposed to be arriving until Saturday night I agreed to head out and get dinner with the others. We agreed to meet back in the bar at 7-30pm.

I got up into the room, looked out at the view of the harbour and the lights twinkling and thought I wish you were here for a quickie. I headed into the shower, the hot water felt good and as I rubbed the body wash across my boobs, I was horny and soon had the hand shower pulsating on a my swollen clit. I placed a foot on the foot rest so I could open my lips and let the shower do its job. Just then there was a knock on the door, it was house cleaning wanting to turn down the bed, bloody hell just a couple of more minutes and I was done. I yelled out and told them to come back later, the moment had passed and I now needed to get ready to go out.

We all headed out and found a nice Chinese restaurant, food was good and the wine had me feeling relaxed. After dinner, we decided to find a bar and have a few drinks and that's when a few of the group decided to call it a night. Two of the girls and two of the guys, I thought they had something going on and we were disrupting their plans. Matt, Peter, Ron and I went into a bar; the boys had a beer and ordered me a wine. Peter suggested we dance to a really bad karaoke singer. What the hell might as well enjoy myself, its back to the conference tomorrow. They were all taking turns having a dance with me, and then we were all dancing in a group. A slow song began and Ron grabbed me for a dance, he had one leg either side of one of my legs and was grinding very gently against my leg, not enough for me to accuse him of being inappropriate, but enough for me to feel a bulge against my leg. I got a strange tingle as he pulled me close feeling my pussy brush up against his leg, I quickly pulled away and went back to our table.

The boys suggested we move on and asked if I wanted to go with them as they were going to check out some bars in Wan Chai, why Wan Chai I said, they replied saying all the night clubs and bars are there. Ok I said as I wasn't keen on walking back to the hotel by myself.

We walked into a bar where people were spilling out onto the street, I was quite surprised to see a lot of guys with young pretty girls standing talking to them. The boy's eyes lit up like kids in an ice cream shop.

We found a small table with bar stools and in no time flat we had the company of a young girl. She stood between me and Peter. Looked at the boys and asked which one was with me. Matt, Peter and Ron are around 30 and I am on the wrong end of the 40's. We all laughed and said that we were just out together and I was not with any of them.

My God I thought, these girls are so forward. She must have immediately signalled to the others because within a minute we had a couple of more girls at the table. They all were keen on big Matt African American, fit and very muscular, well dressed.

They were so forward rubbing the boy's crotches. One actually asked if I was interested in a good time and slid her hand across the inside of my leg. No! I said, not interested. Truth be known it gave me a tingle and a bit of a shiver up my spine. We were all pretty happy as the drinks flowed and I found myself feeling a little jealous, but also getting very horny watching these slutty girls with no inhibitions making these guys almost beg to fuck them. With all the attention, the boys were getting I decided to excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I pulled down my panties to pee and I noticed there was a very damp patch, my hand wandered thinking about what was happening in the bar.

I got myself together walked out towards where we were sitting when Ron grabs me by the arm pulls me close and plants his lips squarely on mine. I began to pull back but he pulled me even tighter, I parted my lips slightly and then his tongue slipped into my mouth. I began to kiss him back but quickly stopped and headed back to the table. After a few moments, I asked Ron why he kissed me when all these pretty young girls we here. It's not the same as having fruit from a forbidden tree he said. I finished my drink and said time for me to head back to the hotel.

Ron and Peter both said, yea its 1130 and we have had enough. Matt wasn't anywhere to be seen so we figured he could look after himself. As we walked back Peter said I'm just going to grab a bottle of wine for a night cap when we get back. I wasn't drunk but let's say, uninhibited. The boys were either side as though they were my guardians, I think it was more to cope a feel when they could and I did enjoy the attention.

We arrived back at the hotel and the boys insisted that they escort me to my room as they didn't want to be responsible if something was to happen to me. I opened the door and Peter asked to use the bathroom, ok, I said as Ron followed closely behind into the room. Might as well open this bottle and have a night cap Ron murmurs. We started to talk over a drink when the curiosity got the better of me and asked what he meant about forbidden fruit. Ron and Peter both grinned and said well we are both happily married but like to have some fun when away. That's when I noticed Peter sneaking a look towards my crotch, my dressed had ridden up and my stocking top was exposed. The alcohol had removed the inhibitions so I pretended not to notice and made no attempt to adjust my clothing I waited till he looked to Ron then I parted my legs ever so slightly to see his reaction. It was immediate; he rose to his feet and started to pour us all another drink. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Peter took up a position on the floor directly in front of me, I knew he was looking straight up my dress, but I again chose to ignore it and pretend to be oblivious to his gazes. He was drifting in and out of an alcohol induced sleep so I thought he won't even remember.

Ron then piped up and asked if I ever had any forbidden fruit while away on trips to which I replied No never! Just then I spilled my drink on myself and in a flash Ron was on his feet and wiping the wine from my top, as I looked up to thank him he leaned in and began to kiss me. This time I did not resist, he pushed me gently backwards, my legs were over the end of the bed and I was flat on my back kissing this young guy like a teenager.

I was horny and feeling no pain with the alcohol. I melted as Ron's hand was rubbing my boobs and unbuttoning the front of my dress, my black lacy bra was in plain view, he slowly eased one of my breasts out of my bra and I felt his hot mouth on my nipple. I whispered to him quietly, what about Peter is he leaving. He just said, don't worry he has fallen asleep. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even bother to look. Ron had both breasts out and I could feel my panties become soaked, fuck I wanted to cum so bad. Ron pushed my legs wider and slid his hand down towards my pussy; he used his palm and just rubbed me slowly. I then heard a faint moan and sat up abruptly; Peter was wide awake and was looking straight at my panty covered pussy while stroking his cock. I was going to tell him to get out when Ron kissed me again and says ignore him; I knew it was wrong but I was so horny. Ron slipped my dress off and there I was with just my lacy panties, stockings, my breasts were out above my bra, for both to see. My head was spinning not from the alcohol but from the euphoria of feeling the slutty side of me take over. Here I was allowing a man to fondle my body and letting his friend watch.

It never dawned on me what would happen next, as my breasts were being suckled and I being was taken to a place I hadn't been in a long time, I suddenly felt pressure on the inside of my legs trying to part them, my heart was pounding. Ron continued to suck my tits. It was Peter rubbing the inside of my legs, I know I should have put my legs together but it was then that I felt his hot breath through my panties, it was just insane. I let my legs fall open, I felt his finger pull my panties to one side., then his hot tongue probing up and down my clean-shaven pussy searching out my clit. He closed my legs rand raised them up hooking a finger either side of my knickers and sliding them off. There was no turning back now. I was so horny. I just blurted it out, Peter I need you to fuck me. Not yet, he replied, I want to taste you first. Ron by this time had removed his clothes and as I lay there legs spread with Peter's head between my legs eating my pussy. Ron put his hands on my head and turned it slowly so his cock was right in front of my mouth, without hesitation I began licking and sucking his cock, he was so hard I thought it would explode in my mouth.

It was then Dave interrupts my story, using his smart ass tone of voice, bullshit you wouldn't do that!

Ok I didn't can I get ready to go now?

To my surprise, he had not said a word up until that point, I did however notice his cock was as hard.

Ok if you did do that then I want to hear the rest of the events. He demanded I tell him exactly what we did next and was very firm in his request. Are you sure you want me too? Yes he replied.

Well, Ron was straddling my face, I was sucking and licking his balls while I wanked his cock, Peter was still licking my pussy and I came, It was hard and long. He continued to suck my pussy, drinking all my juices. Ron groaned I gonna cum and quickly adjusted his position to fill my mouth full of his hot sperm, I swallowed what I could but there was so much it spilled out of the corners of my mouth. Hearing this Peter moan, I need to fuck you now and turned me face down, then it happened I felt his long cock slide slowly into my wet pussy, it took my breath away. Ron had positioned himself so his legs were either side of my face, lifted my head and put his now soft cock in my mouth. Get me Hard Becky cause I'm gonna fuck you when Peter is done. With that Peter grunted as he pumped my pussy full of his sperm. As Peter pulled out I felt his hot sperm running down my leg.

Peter then got us all a drink which I drank down in one gulp as I was a little overwhelmed at what had just happened. Peter was checking his phone. We were all just chilling, I was lying face down with Ron was rubbing my back. The drink had gone straight to my head and I was in a euphoric state and not totally coherent after what had happened.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I panicked and started to get up, Ron said reassuringly to relax Peter had called room service to send up a bottle of wine. Ron continued to massage my back when I heard voices then the door close and I felt myself relax.

I was face down on the bed recovering in a semi-conscious state drifting off when Ron whispered in my ear, are you ready for round two? Mmm I don't think we should. I felt his hot breath on my neck, he was licking my ear and neck and I found myself wanting more. Ron moved off the side of the bed a few seconds later I felt my legs being pushed apart. A strong pair of hands grabbed my legs and pulled me down the bed so my hips we at the end of the bed. My pussy and ass were fully exposed, I felt Ron's starting to finger fuck my pussy, his grabbed my ass spreading my cheeks so he could tongue my ass and pussy, thoughts run through my head was he going to try and fuck my ass. I was soaked and loose from being fucked already. I was ready for his cock and scolded him to fuck my pussy. With that I felt his cock pushing against the entrance to my cunt, I was unsure of what was going on as it felt so big and I was not sure why. It hurt a bit but I was in ecstasy I felt full and once I become accustomed it had me on the edge of cumming. I felt movement on the bed in front of me, looked up to see both Peter and Ron with cocks in hand. I was horrified and quickly looked behind me, at the same time, Peter announced I found Matt. I had only ever had a black man once before and he was nothing like Matt. I didn't know what to think or say. It felt so good I just lifted my hips as he fucked me.

I have never been stretched like that before, fuck it felt so good, I could feel an orgasm building and by the noises Matt was making he was on the verge of cumming. I hissed at him to get his cock out of me, he apologised and said I will leave then. No to taste your cock. It was big and hard, Matt was very dark indeed and I had never fucked a black man that dark before and wasn't about to pass this up. I sucked him for all it was worth until my jaw ached, I could tell he was about to cum so I stopped. I climbed up and squatted over his cock and then gently impaled myself, both of us groaned as his cock was buried deep into my cunt. I fucked him for a good 15mins stopping each time I thought he was going to lose his load. Matt then stopped and said to Peter and Ron time for forbidden fruit guys. Peter came up behind me; I felt the lube on his finger as he probed my ass.

Ron said fuck her in the ass, Peter pressed his cock against my ass and he gently pushed until finally he was fucking my ass, it hurt a bit but a nice hurt. I had my ass full, my cunt full and Ron was now holding the back of my head fucking my face. I felt like the ultimate slut, I pushed Ron back to get a breath and I said, do you think the girls at Wan Chai would have done this? He just said 'Forbidden Fruit' babe.

With that both Matt and Peter exploded almost simultaneously in my ass and cunt. They pulled out and I was oozing cum. Ron rolled me onto my tummy pulled me down the bed so he was standing and pushed his cock deep into my ass. "Now you have had the 'Forbidden Fruit' and the seed".

I showed the boys out around 4am

I put the chain on and little over an hour later I am sitting here telling you what happened.

Dave didn't say a word just rolled me over fucked me hard, He lasted about 30 seconds, rolled off and said tomorrow you will introduce me to these guys.