Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
A Daughter's love for her father goes further than is normal.
6.9k words
4.21
68.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning this story contains incestuous sex, cross-dressing and group sex, virginal and anal sex. All participants are fictional, consenting adults, over 18 and all events, characters are figments of the Authors imagination.

*****

The entire house was all his for Easter, well actually more than Easter as his wife had gone to her Sister and he had driven her to the airport for her 830am flight on Thursday the day before Easter and not returning until the Wednesday after Easter and he was to pick her up from the airport at 10 pm. The daughter was at her friends for the same time which left him six beautiful days to his own thing. Plenty of time to pursue her dirty little secret as he was a she, that enjoyed cross-dressing in private, usually only for an hour or two when no one was home, this time he could leave makeup on and spend time as a female, doing mostly girly things which made housework enjoyable. As it had been some time since she had last had the opportunity, she had gone a little over the top, wearing a very short skirt, garter belt, stockings, lacy boy shorts, lacy bra, tight see-through top and 4-inch stilettos. When she was fully dressed, her cock was rock hard, so she had laid on the couch, watched a shemale DVD and relieved herself.

She must have fallen asleep because woken by the front door slamming shut and had just managed to stand up when his daughter burst in the room. He stood there frozen, horrified as his daughter stood to stare at him, not with horror or alarm but with a broad smile. After what seemed forever his daughter spoke: "Well Daddy, you make a better-looking woman than you ever did a guy."

"You are not disgusted, horrified or embarrassed with seeing me dressed like this"

"Not at all Daddy, sit down, let's talk about this," His daughter Alice told him.

All he could do was gratefully collapse on the couch before his legs gave out from under him. He felt his whole body was shaking and he could see his hands trembling in his lap as Alice started the conversation with "Daddy I have known for ages that you got up to something you wanted to hide, every time you had the house to yourself for a few hours."

"But you never said anything," he said, "and why are you here, you are supposed to be staying with your friend?"

"To answer the first question, to be honest, this is the best outcome for me; you are not having an affair, a secret gambler or any of the thousand terribly things I imagined. You are not deserting mum or me. It explains why you are a better cook, housewife, seamstress, even Mother than Mum can ever be." Alice told him as he started to cry with relief at Alice's comments. "And I am not at my friends because she is more interested in her new boyfriend."

"Come here Daddy," Alice said reaching around him and pulling him close. She then kissed his tears away and softly stroked his neck. Saying "I love you and not just as a daughter should love her father but I have always wanted you to love me more than as a daughter but as a lover, with your body not just your heart."

"What do you mean Alice?"

"I have always wanted you to be more than the dad all my friends fancied, from around 12years old. To make love to me, as a woman, not a daughter. When I saw you dressed as a woman my heart missed several beats, just made me want you more. You look beautiful dressed as a woman, your long legs encased in seamed stockings, wearing high heels make your legs so sexy, the skirt and top make you look like a slut but you are my perfect, sexy slut and I want to make love to you."

"Do you know what you are asking?"

"Yes incest, the big taboo. I am not a little girl anymore I am 19, not a virgin, several guys have fucked me and every time I think of you doing it to me, instead of them. I have even had sex with other girls, I enjoyed that immensely but it was still you that I saw, it was always you I wanted, it is you kissing, licking and fucking me."

"What do we do know Alice, it's wrong to feel like that about your father or a father about his daughter."

"It's not paedophilia, I am over 16 years old so can have sex legally, over 18 so can vote, get a mortgage, die for my country but I can't fuck my father, bullshit."

"But Alice it is incest if anyone found out we could go to jail."

"So now one needs to know, I sure as hell am not going to tell anybody and you sure as hell won't. It is my choice to have you my father make love to me; it's consensual, I want you to fuck me as much as we can, especially when you dress as a sexy woman."

"Ok you know my secret so what do we do now?"

"Go upstairs and make love for six days and nights. We have about ten wasted years to make up for" Alice stated as she stood holding his hand and encouraging him to follow. As they went up the stairs, Alice said: "We need a girly name for you if you want to be a female with me."

"That would be nice, but you choose a name for me," he told her

"That's easy, Lola, especially as what we are going to do is taboo. It also means that nothing can be taboo between us." Alice was almost skipping into the bedroom. She pushed the newly named Lola onto the bed and knelt between her legs, pushed Lola's skirt up around her waist. Very gently pulled her panties aside letting Lola's limp cock fall clear. Taking Lola's cock firmly in the palm of her hand she carefully examined the cock, describing Lola's cock graphically to her exactly what she saw to Lola, what she was seeing, as she talked Lola's cock started to harden, although whether it was Alice describing her cock in detail or her hand holding it. After a while, Alice lowered her head and using the tip of her tongue to lick away the pre-cum from the now engorged cock. "Do you realise I never imagined that your cock would be cut or so big, it's beautiful, and I want it all deep inside me."

Alice stood, removed her panties and returned straddling Lola, Then guiding Lola's cock into her pussy, she lowered herself down taking all Lola's shaft inside her, She leant forward, kissing Lola, riding her cock. Pausing briefly to reassure Lola "I am on the pill, so fill me with your cum Daddy, I have wanted this for so long" as she spoke her movements became frantic, until arching her back she cum with a loud moan. Seeing his daughter orgasm while riding his cock was too much, unable to stop himself his orgasm seemed endless with pump after pump of cum shooting inside Alice. When Alice felt no more cum shooting inside her, she lifted herself clear of Lola's cock holding herself just clear and allowed Lola's cum to trickle out of her pussy, over Lola's cock. Then moving to one side, she used her tongue to lick up as much cum, before kissing Lola and forcing her cum into her mouth with her tongue. Lola responded by eagerly kissing and tasting her cum for the first time surprising herself that she enjoyed her cum mixed with Alice's juices she loved it.

As they slowly recovered from their incestuous lovemaking, Alice started telling Lola what was going to happen. Next, Lola listened speechless as Alice spoke "Fist of this remains our dirty secret, Mum must never know she would ruin everything. Secondly, I will teach you how to do your makeup correctly. Thirdly tonight you are going to do exactly as your daughter tells you. You will be shown and dress in what I give you, with no inhibitions and lastly next time you decide what we do, understand?

"Yes I suppose so" Lola hesitantly agreed

"Out of interest when did you last have sex with someone?" Alice asked

"The only person I have ever had sex with is your mother, and that hasn't happened for years."

"No wonder you had so much lovely cum for me," Alice said as she licked her lips

"Right first you need to look and feel like a woman, so a bubble bath, shave your legs, pubic area, cock, balls and chest. When we have managed that, go into the spare room and dress in what I leave on the bed, do your makeup and tell me when you are ready" Alice instructed

Lola watched as Alice ran the bath, added bubble bath and uneasily stripped naked in front of Alice. Not feeling comfortable until the bubbles hid his body, as she laid back relaxing as the hot water eased some of the tension melted away and the perfumed water assaulted her nose with its delicate aroma, making her start feeling more feminine already. April kissed her lips and told her "lift your leg", then started shaving from toe to thigh, then the same with the other leg. April then shaved chest, armpits, hands and arms. Then getting Lola to stand she soaped his penis, testicles and pubis, this blew Lola's mind, his daughter was holding his penis, pulling his ball sack tight, removing his pubic hair, even shaving around his anus. It felt wrong but was so enjoyable he could not stop her. His head was spinning with so many emotions, bouncing from horror at what he had become to ecstasy at what was happening, one moment wanting to run then the next second deciding that Alice was doing this voluntarily, he had not asked or instigated anything, so it must be all right.

Everywhere on her body apart from the top of her head, which was a number 1 cut anyway, had been shaved smooth, so when she got out of the bath, Alice told her to dry herself and apply moisturiser all over. It took a fantastic amount of time to complete this simple task, but eventually, she managed to use the right amount for an area, so she didn't have excess left over. It took some time but when finished, hurried into the spare room eager to see what Alice had chosen for her. She was amazed at what she saw; everything was red, silky and sheer. A silky red teddy, crutchless with suspenders, a red lace bra, red, sheer, seamed stockings, red 4-inch stilettos and a long red silky wrap. The feeling the clothing had on her newly shaved skin was incredible and sitting in front of the dresser she felt very feminine. On the table was bright red nail varnish, matching lipstick, foundation, eye shadow, mascara and blusher. Working as quickly and carefully as she could, she applied the chosen makeup and looking in the mirror. Was pleased with the result although thought the bright red blusher made her look like a slut, called out to Alice that she was ready, Alice replied "OKAY but shut your eyes. "

Lola did as she was told shutting her eyes tightly, she heard the door open, and something placed on top of her head and something like a scarf was used over her eyes and tied tight. She felt Alice take her hand and lead her out the door along the hall and into what felt like the master bedroom. Lola was suddenly very scared as a few years previously she had installed a mirrored wardrobe and large mirrors on the other three walls to try and interest his wife into being sexual again, the result was his wife moved into another room and never returned.

Alice positioned Lola and with a flourish removed the blindfold, Lola was speechless what Alice had got her to wear looked even better on but what took her breath away was seeing Alice's reflection next to her, she was wearing the same, apart from the hair colour. Lola realised that wearing female clothing, wig and high heels, being only 5' 6" tall and slim, the similarities were so obvious they could be mother and daughter. Alice stepped in front of Lola and kissed her passionately, before guiding her onto the bed and said "Back in a second" and disappeared before returning and calling from the doorway "Close your eyes."

Lola obliged laying their eyes close wondering what surprise Alice had in store now. She felt Alice move on the bed, kneel beside her head and the beautiful feel of her lips on hers, her tongue flicking in her mouth, was exciting her in ways she never knew existed, could feel her excitement growing between her legs, unhindered by the crotchless teddy. Alice broke the kiss, telling her to keep her eyes shut and then Lola felt something semi hard on her lips, she instinctively opened her mouth feeling the thing slide over her lips and into her mouth, it felt terrific, strangely erotic. She heard Alice's voice seeming to come from a distance "Open your eyes you need to see what you have in your mouth."

Lola opened her eyes and saw she was sucking off a strapon perfectly positioned on Alice. It was if she had grown a rather massive cock, rather than being repulsed as she would have expected, felt a rush of excitement like nothing she had ever experienced before. Taking hold of it with one hand and placed the other on Alice's arse forcing more off the strapon in her eager mouth. She heard Alice say "Well, well, Lola likes sucking cock. Would Lola like being fucked with this big cock." With that Alice pulled the cock out of Lola's mouth, repositioned herself on the bed, grabbed Lola's ankles, lifted them high placing them on her shoulders and started rubbing the tip around Lola's anus and just a little inside. Alice squirted lube into her hand. Rubbing it all over the strapon, before using the same hand slid a finger into Lola's anus. It hurt just a little before she started enjoying the sensation after a short while Alice slides a second finger in and again only mild discomfort before being overcome with enjoyment, Lola didn't even experience any discomfort with the third and fourth fingers. Instead, she was now pushing herself onto the fingers. All Lola could do was raise her hips to meet Alice's fingers. Totally shocked Lola was amazed, how enjoyable it was and how disappointed she felt when Alice withdrew her fingers, to instantly groaning in pleasure as she felt the strapon enter her arse hole, it hurt for a second or two but as it slid further inside her and Alice starting to fuck her with a long, regular stroke. Lola could no longer think of it as a strapon, it was Alice's cock fucking her, and she did not want it to stop, all she could do was scream "Don't stop baby, fuck daddies pussy, Alice, fuck daddy real good baby."

Alice was happy to oblige increased her pace and was now pushing the entire 9 inches inside Lola, hitting her prostate with each inward thrust. Now Lola could feel the plastic balls slapping her arse with each thrust, and her prostate was pushing her to the edge. As she threw her head from side to side in her excitement, Lola caught glimpses of her being fucked by Alice in the mirrors; she heard Alice say "Daddy likes cock, Daddy likes his baby fucking his arse, is daddy going to be Alice's fuck buddy."

"Yes Daddy wants to be Alice's fuck buddy, and Daddy is going to cum baby girl" With this Lola spurted cum everywhere, so hard did she cum it landed on her face and in her mouth. Staying inside Lola, Alice eagerly licked up as much cum before kissing Lola with real passion. When all taste of Lola's cum had finally disappeared Alice asked: "Daddy what do you want to do with your naughty, slutty daughter next?"

"Well after a shower perhaps you could make me up, dress me very fem and you could wear your old school uniform just like you used to do. I always had very naughty thoughts when you grew breasts and still wore your uniform. I used to have a wank with that vision in my head" Lola told her

"Daddy you little perv, wish I had known you would not have wanked, I would have given you a blow job or had you fuck me. Although after what I found out today it might have been me fucking you daddy."

"After what you have done to my virgin arse I don't think I would mind who fucked who" Lola admitted and wished this had happened years ago, and then told Alice "I am delighted I fitted all these mirrors, it was incredible looking at the reflections of you fucking me."

"I know, I don't know what was better, our reflections in the mirrors or the look of abject bliss on your face. Well, we better get in the shower quickly before you change your mind."

It was the most erotic shower she/he had ever had and nearly cum again while soaping Alice but luckily managed to control that. They dried each other before Alice took Lola's hand and led her into Alice's old bedroom. Sat her at her dressing table and did Lola's makeup, when finished she started to dress Lola, she put a full black corset on her pulling her waist into a more feminine look, black seamed stockings, a tiny lace G-string, black leather mini skirt, black silk blouse and the same wig as earlier. Alice then sent Lola downstairs telling her "Get a bottle of wine two glasses and wait downstairs for me."

Lola happily went realising Alice wanted to surprise her. It seemed like the longest 20-minute wait of Lola's life but when Alice walked in it was definitely worth the wait. She had put her hair into two pigtails, her old school dress on, which now was almost indecently short, white knee-high socks, shiny black shoes with 5-inch heels, she was sucking a lollipop and had put bright red lipstick on, she looked the total school girl slut from the best porn sites. Alice then said "Miss, can I try some of your wine after I put this DVD on"

Lola immediately liked the way Alice had chosen to play this game but nearly poured wine everywhere when Alice bent over to insert the DVD; she bent at the waist with her back to Lola her skirt rode up revealing two gorgeous bum cheeks with a white G-string strip dissecting them. Exerting every last bit of self-control, she possessed Lola managed not to spill the wine and as Alice sat beside her handed her a glass of champagne and raised her glass in a toast "To forbidden love Alice" they clinked glasses, and Alice pushed the play button. Lola settled back to see what Alice had chosen and was stunned when she realised she was watching shemale on girl porn. "Where did you get this from, Alice?"

"Why don't you like it "

"Oh I liked it a lot but wondered where you found it "

"It mine, I have lots of them, that's one reason I was so pleased when I saw dressed as a woman."

"Will you ever cease to amaze me, Alice?"

"Hope not. I want many years of incestuous sex and as many fetishes, as we can think of."

"Good job I am very obliging father Alice."

"And I am a very accommodating daughter with an insatiable sex drive with a filthy mind and a wonderful imagination. So you are a very fortunate daddy who will never be able to fuck his daughter as much as she wants." As she curled up on the couch her head resting in Lola's lap, she could feel Lola's excitement growing under her cheek.

"That almost sounds like a challenge Alice."

"Yup, now wouldn't you like to be fucked by her with that massive cock daddy?"

"I got fucked for the first time today, so I might wait a bit longer before wanting something that large pounding away at me."

"So know you are thinking of being fucked rather than fucking someone" Alice teased

"Well, you have opened my mind to a whole new world so honestly now I won't ever rule anything out till I have tried it."

"Good, so let's go upstairs, and I will put a DVD on in your bedroom and see if we can copy some of their sexual adventures" Alice suggested

"Alice you are becoming very bossy for a school girl."

"Well, you better give me a spanking then" jumping up and laying across Lola's lap her dress riding up as she did, revealing half of her bottom cheeks, which wiggled in enjoyment when Lola gave it a hard slap. Alice reached behind her and pulled her dress right up. "There you are Miss; you can spank, naughty, slutty Alice as she deserves."

Lola had never raised a hand to Alice in her life but hearing Alice squeal with pleasure, made it seem alright and it had excited him in another surprising way as she gave Alice 3 hard slaps on each butt cheek. After delivering the spanking, she told Alice to stand in front of her, bend over and show her the bright red hand prints. Alice obliged, leaning right over, holding her ankles. Lola got Alice to move closer, then pulled her butt cheeks apart so she could see Alice's tight little rosebud anus. The temptation was too much for Lola, so first kissing her sweet tight anus, then using her tongue as if she was kissing her mouth, flicked her tongue inside and around, before fucking Alice's anus with her tongue. Alice's reaction was to push her arse further back onto Lola's tongue.

12