Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers

When his movements became jerkish and he tensed up, I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked it once again, my head bobbing up and down on his cock until the first load of cum spurt into my throat. Swallowing, there was no where else for it to go, I kept moving. Hot spurt after hot spurt unloaded in my mouth, his groan of pleasure roaring from his half-closed lips. Swallowing again and again, I still couldn’t get it all down some managed to spurt from between my lips and land on his body and my hand. I didn’t care, I was boiling with lust at this point, I wanted more.

Swallowing and then suckling him clean, he fell back onto the bed. A limp sweaty panting man, and I had did it to him! My heart was pounding, I was ready to go again but I knew he would need some recovery time. Crawling up his body, I was shocked when he grabbed me and pulled me down on top of his prone form. Our lips locked together and his tongue was shoved into my mouth. He swallowed and suckled my tongue, tasting himself and again me on my lips. Nothing had prepared me for this night, not even my wildest fantasies, but I knew there was more to come. Once the nap and shower was over with. He tucked me against his body and rolled to his side. He held me there, his eyes falling closed as a sweet smile played on his full lips.


We slept for awhile, I wasn’t sure how long but I awoke to the sweetest sensations imaginable. His tongue was sliding down my backbone, flickering along the V in my lower back. A turn on spot that made me instantly wet. I groaned out, arching my back, pressing my ass into the air, wanting more of the torture.

He chuckled and kissed there once more before moving up to whisper in my ear, “Rise and shine lazy bones.. It’s time to shower and get something to eat.” I groaned in complaint, not wanting to get up but eager to spend as much time with him as was allotted. Rolling over I gazed up into his smiling face, “Hey there.” I mumbled, still tired but content as well.

“Hey.” His bent down kissing me softly once more, my body tranquil and relaxed, I smiled in response.

“You want a shower? I am more than willing to help in any way you might need.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and grinned. Chuckling, I rolled to my back and shook my head, “Nasty pervert, no wonder I like you! Let’s go.” I rose from the bed, I felt the weakness come over me as I tried to stand upright. He had definitely done a good job at wearing me down, though I still had some in me.

We played like children in the shower. Fighting over whom got more hot water than the other, washing each other’s bodies until they were more than clean. Taunting and teasing lightly placed kisses here and there and finally more teasing than playing. His hands explored my body, at first slowly, sensually and then determined. Moaning, I kissed him deeply, tugging his hands back to my breasts. Our tongues danced as our bodies pressed together, the heat turned up once again.

He shut off the water and lifted me, placing my back against the shower wall. My ankles instantly locked behind his back, grinding my bare pussy against his hardening cock. His tongue thrust in and out, his teeth nipped at my bottom lip, I couldn’t contain my urgent need any longer.
“Now Doug, fuck me right here… Right now!” I pulled back, my head resting against the tile walls of the shower, my eyes daring him.

He smiled a cocky small smile and bent his head instead. His lips and teeth finding my nipple and torturing the tender nub into a stiff peak once again. My fingers shoved into his hair, tugging the strands and shoving his mouth against my breast. The demon was clawing its way up again, I could feel my pussy pulsating for fulfillment.

“Yes! Gawd you tease!” I managed to mutter. Shifting around him, I bucked against his cock head which rested against my clit. Small little moans of complaint filtered from my throat as I tried to get him where I wanted him.

He switched breasts, his teeth scraping and teasing me once again. The blood began to flow, my breathing became shallow as I did and said anything I could think of. Pleading and begging, anything that would get me fucked right here, this instant.

He chuckled then groaned in response as the heat from my pussy began to warm his cock head.
“Fuck! You drive me insane!” He growled again, leaning back slightly and parting his feet. Taking my hips in his hands, he lifted me up and positioned himself once more. His eyes held mine, watching the reaction on my face as he slowly slid me down the length of his cock.

Both of us let out long low moans, my eyes falling closed as my hands tightened their hold on his shoulders. That ‘itchy’ kind of feeling kicked in, my pussy wanted fucked. He lifted me again and let me sink down, moving slow and even. The squeak of our wet skin running against the tub and walls had me worried we’d slip, but as he shoved back in, that thought went out the door.

“Please?” I begged him, my arms moving around to hold him as I pressed off of the wall and into his chest. He turned slightly, and I must have read his mind, because I slid open the shower door and he stepped out holding me. Step by slow step we made our way towards the bed. His cock still inside me, rubbing against the top of my pussy.

“Please, hurry!” if he didn’t I was going to cum without him. We fell to the bed, tangled limbs and all. His urgency greater than mine, he reached out and flipped me over. Gasping in shock, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me over the edge of the bed. Half-bent and half-kneeling behind me, he rubbed two fingers up and down my pussy lips, spreading the juices.

Lost in his dominance I purred in pleasure, pressing myself back and forth on his probing fingers.

“Fuck me!”

He thrust in and out a few times, my hips rotated and ground against them.

“Fuck me dammit!”

His breathing was as heavy as mine now, he lifted a hand up and slapped my ass. Crying out, I bucked under him and glared over my shoulder.

“Fuck me!” A slight grin on my face.

He moved up, his cock in hand as he used his knees to part my thighs.
“Spread wider dammit!”

I spread as widely as I could, my nipples now aching and budded, I began to play with them while watching him move. He took my hips and put his cock to my entrance.
“Ready?” He asked, trying to go slowly. Not having any of that, I gripped the bed and nodded,
“Yes! Fuck me dammit Doug, stop teasing!”

He rammed inside, shoving half way inside my slick hole. Pulling back out he grunted out, “That what you want?”

I cried out and pushed backwards, “Yes!”

He slammed in again, almost all the way in, this guy had one magnificent cock!

“You like that baby?”

I nodded again, “Fuuuuuck!” My hands digging into the bed spread.

His balls tightened against his body, his cock shoved in and almost completely. He felt the familiar tingling begin to spread. It was now or never, he wanted to give her something she would never forget! Gripping her hips tightly, he began to bounce his cock in and out of her.

“Fuck! Oh shit! That fuckin’ feels. Oh! Uh! Harder!” I demanded, wanting it all.

Harder she wanted, harder she got. He began to pound into me, shoving in and out, filling me completely. His eyes glanced down as he spread my ass cheeks. Watching the sight of his pussy juice coated cock filling me up and taking it away.

Wild with lust and that urge to cum, I slammed back into his, giving as good as I got. Harder and harder we mated, crying out, yelling. Demanding and swearing as the explosive end was coming.
I heard him shout and felt the hot cum pour into my pussy. My walls clamped down on him as his nails bit into my hips.
“FUCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!” He bellowed out, ramming me harder and harder.
“Oh My GOD!!!!!!” I screamed in unison to his cry of release.
His cock twitched and exploded again and again. My pussy clamped down hard on his cock as the hot spurts of my own cum was washing over his cock and balls.

Both light headed and too tired to stay in that frozen position for long, we collapsed. I stayed on the bed, twitching pussy and all. He sank to the floor. His sweaty forehead resting against my thigh. Both gasping for air as our hearts threatened to beat free of our bodies. Shaking, I lay there, feeling everything tingle. From head, teeth, down to my little toe. I was astounded, amazed, just fucking blown away!

We kissed, we cleaned each other up and we said our good byes. Perhaps another time? Maybe some day soon I would be able to get back to him on the other side of the USA, and perhaps just once?

The ride home was a long one, the ache still between my thighs, making it hard to sit. The smile stayed on my face for days and each night I nearly came all over myself again thinking back to how his cock filled me up. Those thoughts stay with me daily, and I look forward to another encounter like the one before.

Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers
12