Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Story Info
No more sex - so they think.
2.1k words
4.47
85.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been months since my last encounter with my sister-in-law. There has been an awkward separation between us since that day in the hot tub. When we are in close proximity we steal glances at each other filled with longing and desire but we both know there is nothing we can do to quench the thirst and desire we feel for each other.

There have been moments that we might have had a chance to steal a kiss or passionate embrace. Each time I take a step forward, she takes a step back and I could swear once she took a step towards me, but I stepped back. I go home and hold my wife and think of her. I lay in my bed alone and smell her perfume. I imagine the moment when I will next be able to look at her bare stomach and trace my tongue around her belly button exploring the goose bumps that rise and fall as she raises her hips and stomach to greet me. On a whim I decided to drive over to her house. She has been complaining to my wife that she feels neglected and has become angry at her lawyer husband. He is never home, and when he is she gets nothing from him. I like to believe she is not asking for him and secretly desires me like I desire her but her cold shoulder as of late makes me think it was a one time deal.

Going over I arrive and she meets me at the door wearing a black and white tank top with spaghetti straps. She has her hair in pigtails which she knows turns me on and offers me a kiss on the cheek. My heart drops because I was hoping for more. I walk in and she asks me if I want a drink and I accept a cold glass of water with ice. Small talk is exchanged and the cold shoulder that I have been feeling is like an air conditioning blowing fifty degree air right on your head.

Sensing my disappointment she asks me if I can help her and I tell her I am always available to help her out. She asks me to wait here and that she will be right back. I pace back and forth wondering what I have to do and hear her yell for me from the spare bedroom. I enter and she asks me to sit down. The look in her eyes is one of caution and fear. She explains to me that the hot tub was a mistake and that it can't happen again. She explains that she has no feelings for me and that she is not willing to sacrifice her family and life for me or anyone else. All I can do is agree and pretend like this does not matter to me and I feel the same way. I get up and go to leave and tell her that what happened is our secret and I would never press anything again.

Leaving I realize that my fantasies will never be the same.

The following week I head over to meet my wife at her house and this time I drive my motorcycle. Getting there I can see that my sister in law is in pain. Her back and neck are stiff and she is miserable. I offer my help and she declines when the phone rings and my wife is on the phone. She can't make it and will meet me at home. I shake my head and go to say goodbye when I am asked to rub her neck for just a few minutes. I tell her ok and ask her to go get changed and meet me in the spare bedroom with some towels.

When she entered the room wearing just a oriental satin robe I almost died. Pointing to the bed, she laid down and opened the robe, chest down against the sheets. I take the robe and place it on the floor and she looks glorious. A nice tan that is not too deep and not fake. Her skin shimmers and her ass, bare and perfect just screams to me to touch, but I have to honor her wish so I drape a towel over her naked ass.

Putting my fingers on her back I can immediately tell she is frustrated. Years ago I had learned from a very special friend the art of knowing how to give a massage. Each knot I map on her back leads me to know that the only way to solve this problem is to start at her ankles. I spread her legs slightly and face towards her feet applying pressure to the back of her

Ankle about two inches above the heal. I press in and spread the tendon up and down and her tiny gasps coming from her. I work her calf muscles and concentrate on spreading the muscles in a way that the toxins spread out and enter my hands instead of staying in her muscles. I progressively move up to the back of her knee and she giggles as I lightly caress what I know is a sensitive area. Squirming she spreads her legs more and I get a nice view of her trimmed bush and pussy. I keep moving up rubbing her hamstrings and occasionally let my fingers get close and brush against her hair, never actually touching anything but getting so close that I can tell she is enjoying it. I know it because I watch her back rise and fall as she inhales deeply or does a quick set of short gasps.

I slide the towel down and work on the two areas of her ass that hold stress. She is wincing in slight pain but it is only good. Meanwhile I am in complete control of myself, my dick not only staying put but even though I am horny as hell I have controlled my erection and remained as professional as I can.

Working her back I spend extra time making sure I remove the stress and give her some tender loving care. I mount her ass and sit firmly on it so I can put adequate pressure on back. I trace tiny messages in her back in exaggerated cursive, messages like I want to lick your pussy and you look so sexy. All I hear from her is whimpers of pleasure and delight. I know I am doing a good job because she is so relaxed and a smile is on her face. I dismount her ass and approach her from the side, and my control is lost as her arm slightly moves and brushes against my dick. It throbs forward and instantly becomes erect and I slightly move back so she won't notice but it is too late. She moves her arm again and leans the back of her hand against my manhood and leaves it there. I am caught because there is nothing I can do, it is throbbing. She turns her head towards me and smiles and she shifts her body lifting her left breast off the bed and asks me if I am alright. I apologize and tell her that it is hard to ignore her perfect body in a situation like this and I am sorry, that I am trying to respect her wishes even though my mind is racing and I have the devil on my should smacking me around.

She turns completely over and leans back on both arms with her legs fully spread. I can see that the bed underneath her is wet and that she is fully excited. Her lips are fully exposed and her slit is glistening. She says she is sorry and understands and takes my hands and pulls me towards her. Her lips reach up to mine and I lean back into her and kiss her. A long simple kiss with our lips only slightly parted. She sucks my lip into her mouth and with her hands undoes my belt and slowly unzips my pants. Our kiss goes deeper and she laughs as I squirm out of my jeans and underwear. She instantly finds my dick and begins to rub in in her hands. My precum is everywhere and she is rubbing it all over the head of my dick. I am going nuts. I lift her up a bit and stick my dick between her tits. Rubbing it up and down she leans forward more and places her hands around her wonderfully shaped tits and presses them around my dick. Sticking her tongue out she licks the top of my dick as I rub it up and down.

At this point I know I need to seal the deal. Not just fuck her, but make love to her in a way that I know that I will be invited back over and over again. I remove my pulsating dick from her tits and I lay her down. I move to her feet and begin

to kiss her toes and ankles. I kiss her calves while I stretch my arms up and trace circles around her stomach and bush. I kiss and lick up to her knees. I kiss circles around her quad muscles and lick the very tops of her legs moving closer and closer to her lips and clit. I bury my nose and mouth on her mound and use my tongue to tease her lips up and down while flicking occasionally at her clit. I take her nub into my mouth and nibble ever so gently. She is moaning but in a begging way, she wants more and I just can't give it to her yet. I stick my tongue deep inside her and use it as a battling ram. She pushes my head deeper and deeper into her and bucks wildly as I lick, slurp and bury my mouth all over her pussy. An orgasm escapes her with such violent bucking that I fear that my own neck will break. She gushes out and I lap it up. She is asking me to stop, exhausted but I can't. I get in between her legs and use my fully erect and throbbing cock to rub her lips occasionally pushing the tip of my cock into her. She whimpers and begs but I hold back. I lean forward and start licking her belly button while using my hands to rub the sides of her body. her nipples are so erect and full but I refuse to touch them. I simply lightly touch her stomach drawing circle and swerving lines all over her upper body. I kiss her stomach all over putting my chest on her pussy so she can rub against something. She is crying for me to stop but not in a negative way, in a way of such pleasure and desire.

Moving my mouth to her nipples I suck gently and don't get far because she has pulled me and pressed my hips into hers, fighting to get my dick inside her she takes control and thrusts herself on my dick, impaling her with my full length. Her

pussy has enveloped me sucking me in deeper and deeper. I can do nothing but accept her bidding and gyrate my dick inside her for as long as I can last. Our bodies are like one, both of us moving in a dance that could only be practiced by long time lovers. My mind flashing as we kiss, thrusting our tongues into each other mouths hungrily. She claws at my back and I bite at her neck. We never change positions and just thrust in harmony, our bodies sweating and us grunting in a musical way never experienced before. My dick throbs and the pleasure is more than I can stand. Dismounting me she jumps down to her knees and takes my cock into her mouth and frantically bobs up and down with her tongue swirling all round. I take her head into my hands and explode into her mouth. She sucks and sucks and my cum is dripping from her mouth on to her tits. She is sucking so hard that the pleasure is so painful that I can do nothing but grunt and scream. She is relentless, sucking and sucking as my once hard dick softens. circling the head of my now shrinking cock she licks all she can and I can do nothing but collapse to my knees. She lays back against the side of the bed and pulls my back to her chest and holds me. We lay there breathing hard and wondering what the hell we do next.