Forbidden Fruit Ch. 3

Story Info
The conclusion of Donna's adventures.
3.1k words
4.67
54.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to finish this story. It was a great experience and I really loved the good votes and wonderful comments. The previous chapters are also on file in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur section of Literotica. Big thanks to Literotica for having this fabulous site).

* * * * *

I spend the balance of the morning around the suite. I managed to get all set up for an hour or two of sunning while I waited for my man to get home from his golf date with Brad. Housekeeping finally came back, but wouldn't make eye contact with me. She probably thought I was a mad lesbian. After all, she did walk in while I was about to have a full passionate kiss to a beautiful nude woman. I still have a hard time believing my personal events with Sandy.

Feeling a little restless, I went for a walk. I found myself by the water, between the sand dunes where just last night I had so shamelessly dropped my dress on the ground and stood nude in front of Bill and our new friends. My new behavior and attitude was overwhelming and powerful. I loved the feeling of being nude, and of showing off. It felt like learning a new language or of being totally free of all secrets. Let's face it; we all carry too many secrets with us all the time.

I watched as a family of four was playing on the beach. The mom and dad were trying to keep the clothes on their two young toddlers. They finally gave up and let the kids run free and run naked. I wanted to join them, or tell the parents to join them. But I realized that I needed to let them run their lives, and I'll keep track of my own.

The sun felt so warm. I was dressed in loose fitting shorts and a bra top swimsuit. The sun was feeling almost a little too warm. I found an empty chaise lounge and decided to lie down and enjoy the sun. I rolled up the legs of my shorts as far as they would go without showing my pubic hair, and lifted the straps off my shoulders and let them fall down my arms. I was determined to have tan shoulders with no tan line straps this year.

I was nearly asleep in the sun until I was startled by a man's voice.

"Hey" said an attractive young man. "I'm on my way to get a beer, can I get you one?"

"Sure", was the only thing I could say. Was this guy going to hit on me? Was he just being nice? I guess I'll find out.

He brought back two cold beers and pulled a chair next to me. "May I?" He asked.

"Sure". Wow, can I possibly be more boring? He introduced himself as Tim. I shook his hand and took a big pull on the ice-cold beer. "Wow," I said, this hits the spot, I was roasting out here".

He pointed to the kids running around naked, "Looks like they have they may just have right idea."

"Ya", I agreed, "it's the perfect day for it."

"Of course", he added, " kids aren't the only ones who do that. Last night, I saw two couples do the same thing!"

Ooops, now this guy had my attention. Should I tell him that what he saw was me? Does he know? Is he just playing with me? I wanted to turn the tables

"Are you a voyeur? A peeping tom?"

"NO, no really, my room is right up there, he said pointing to the building. "I was having a beer on the deck, it just sorta happened in front of me. It was just one of those things, I should have turned away, but I didn't. It looked so innocent, so fun, just like these kids here."

"I can buy that, I mean, I know what you mean," I said trying to reassure him. I didn't want to alienate him. "I probably would have watched too!" I wanted to hear more. I could feel myself get excited. "What did they look like?"

"Well", he looked around like he was disclosing top-secret information, "the women were beautiful. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the guys. But the women, wow they looked like models. Absolutely stunning! Those are two lucky guys. My wife would never do anything like that."

"Are you sure? Maybe if the situation was right."

I'm not sure, no I really don't think so".

"Well I never thought I would do anything like that, but believe it or not, I have done things like that myself!"

"No way. You've done that! I'm impressed! Your hubby is a lucky man."

I was starting to get interested in this man, he seemed so very nice. I felt sorry for him in a way. I saw how much Bill liked seeing me naked outside, and especially how nice it felt to me too. How free and exciting! It was also at this time that I realized he was looking my way more than he was before. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't tell where he was looking, but I had a distinct feeling that he was looking at my tits. I could feel more air than usual on my nipples. I wanted to know more. I glanced to the water and noticed that the naked kids mom was bending over at the waist to help her kids. Her loose top was draping open, showing all of her large free-swinging breasts and nipples.

"You're missing another show on the beach." I told him

He turned his head and saw what I was talking about.

"This must be what a strip club is like"? I teased. I also looked down to notice that my bra top was puckered in the middle and bulging open. He most likely could see all of my left breast and nipple. I did nothing to change it.

He looked back at me. He sported a big smile. I was helping to make his day too. I noticed that he was becoming hard. His shorts were bulging. I felt powerful. I felt sexy. I felt horny as hell. Even though I had plenty of sex lately, I was like a newly charged sex nymph!

I got bolder, "Tim, what would you say if that was your wife bending over, and several men seeing her breasts? What would you do?"

He looked at me strangely, he was searching for an answer. "I'm not sure, but I think it'd be ok. It's never really come up."

"The reason I asked is because sometime men want to have other men see their wives nude in front of others. They feel it to be a turn on." I took a real dare, "my husband does!"

He was speechless. I could tell he was holding back. I put my hand on his arm. "It's ok, tell me what you're thinking about". I could tell that with my last movement of my hand, my tit was almost completely exposed.

He looked back and forth between the kids and the busty mom and my chest. He turned a little red. "I think your husband is a lucky man. I just hope that I have the same opportunity that he does sometime."

I told him to keep telling his wife is sexy. That you love it when men look at her. How proud of her figure you are. Get her to try to open up and be freer and braver.

He swallowed his beer and looked to his room. "There she is on the deck", he pointed in her direction, and I covered up a bit so she wouldn't think that I was seducing her husband. She was a striking brunette. Long hair, small breasted, and very fit looking. Her long legs and plunging neckline told me that she someday would also be doing what I most recently have done.

"She's beautiful," I told him. "I bet she'll open up. She looks very sexy right now."

He finished his beer and smiled. I knew what he was going to want as soon as he got in his room. I smiled and thanked him for the beer. I also left and went back to my room with a smile that went inside and out.

Brad and Bill got in about one minute after I got to the room. They were smiling and joking, acting like long lost friends. "Hey Donna, Brad ran into a real jerk in the lobby. He's a sports writer that just won't leave him alone. He doesn't want to have dinner anywhere that the guy can bug him. I told him that the four of us should have "room service dinner" in our suite. What do you think?

I usually hate having decisions made for me, but this one sounded good. "Are we still getting dressed up, or are we in shorts laying on the deck?"

"I'm sure Sandy will want to get dressed up a little. I'll have her call you. You ladies tell us what to wear. How's that?

I tackled Bill as soon as Brad left our room. I kissed him and rubbed up against him like a cat and a friendly ankle. I could feel him getting an erection. He stopped and said, "let's save this for after they leave tonight." I didn't want to, but agreed, and snuggled in for an afternoon nap.

After a short nap and several calls from Sandy, we had our evening planned. We were going to just wear sundresses, keeping it casual and comfortable. I told Bill about my experience this afternoon. He hugged me and told how proud he was of me, how incredibly sexy I've become and how it has peaked his interest in me. He told that he totally enjoyed our new level of playfulness. I couldn't agree with him more, I could feel those feeling all the way to my toes. I also had a special feeling about this evening. I never thought that I ever would look forward to the chances of being naughty and adventurous. Brad and Sandy became such good friends, and I felt that they were on the same game plan.

They got to our room with a bottle of Champaign and four glasses. Brad apologized for making this change in our plans, but we assured him that it would be much more comfortable here. Sandy looked stunning as usual, wearing a white cotton sundress. It was very apparent that she was also being adventurous, as I could easily tell that she was braless. Her full breasts and hard nipples were proudly on display within her tight fitting dress. I also had decided to be free underneath, actually, nude underneath. All I wore was a floral print deep v halter dress with an elastic bodice. It held me in place, and allowed my to bare my shoulders and cleavage.

The drinks flowed and I quickly began to feel the effects. We laughed and giggled while we placed our orders to room service. Sandy did pull me aside and started to talk about our "thing" on the deck. She looked uncomfortable, I interrupted her and asked candidly if she had a problem wit it. She shook her head side to side slowly, smiled the said, "no". She asked if I did, and added that she didn't want me to think that she was a lesbian. I again said no, and touched her arm. It just happened; it felt good, no harm done! She told me that she didn't tell Brad, and I added that I hadn't told Bill either.

She smiled and gave me a peck on my cheek. I returned one to her and gave her butt a pinch. It made us both laugh our loud. The guys were talking sports and business, and more sports.

Our lavish meal arrived and was set up on our small table with style and class. Our waiter wanted to know if he should stay and serve us. We dismissed him and kept the Champaign flowing. One bottle led to two, and that led to three. Each time a bottle was opened, we were more and more giggly. We all had Italian meals. As usual, the talk became more suggestive as the evening progressed. Finally, Bill and Brad told us that while they were golfing, they made some "special" bets. It turns out that on the last hole they had a bet about the final score. Instead of money Bill offered a topless dance with me as the award. Bill lost!

All eyes turned to me. I felt flushed at first, which gave way to an adventurous glow. I thought quickly and quipped, "Okay big boy, take your shirt off, I'll dance with you.

They all laughed. Of course they corrected me, letting me know that I was the one to be topless. I stood up, dimmed the room lights, unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. Of course, I was nude underneath. I felt like such a harlot, such a naughty girl. Not evil, just a new feeling of power and sexuality. I walked to Brad and pulled him up to dance with me. Even with my 5-inch heels, my head still was up to his shoulders. The feeling of his hairy chest bristled my nipples, making them harder than I can ever remember.

I closed my eyes, shutting out our audience. Sandy moved the table to the doorway, opened it and pushed it into the hallway. She sat on the end of the bed, and followed our moves with great curiosity. Bill looked a bit uncomfortable and finally sat next to her, and filled her glass with more Champaign.

She looked at him and asked what he thought of what was going on. I can only imagine that Bill liked it, I know by the growing erection of Brad that he defiantly was into the feel of my nude body in his arms.

Now I really wish that I had won the bet, he told Sandy.

Sandy closed her eyes, and exhaled. She stood up, "I can't make love to you, but I'd like to dance with you the way your wife is dancing with my husband. Bill took off his shirt and waited as Sandy lifted her dress over her head. She was only wearing a darling pair of white tiny panties. Bill took her in his arms she nestled into his chest. Her tits were firmly pressed into his bare chest. His hands were rubbing up and down her back, each time a little lower. He finally cupped her ass. Brad took that example and gently cupped my naked ass. I could feel wetness building inside me. I was so proud of the new me. In a very short time I went from an uptight normal housewife, to a woman who is proudly showing off her body to others.

I also let my hands roam over Brad's body and mimicked his firm hold on my ass as I grabbed and gently fondled his butt. Every movement seemed like a dare to the other couple. Each took the advancing movement as approval, and then went a little further to post anther dare.

I reached in front, unbuckled Brad belt, and unzipped his pants. He shorts fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. Bill and Sandy did the same, however she also slipped out her panties and Bill did the next dare by stripping completely nude. His cock straight out. You could hang a wet beach towel on his cock.

I got on my knees and took Brad's underwear down. His cock was dangerously close to my face. I let it brush my cheeks as I stood up to finish my dance. All eyes were on me. Sandy cleared her throat and said, "Can we break in?"

They walked closer to us and tapped us on our shoulders. Always being a jokester, I agreed and took Sandy into my arms for a dance. "Oh", the feel of a nude woman, her soft flesh touching mine. Her tits were firmly pressed against mine. The guys took a step back to watch. She nestled into my arms and kissed my neck. I grabbed her firm cheeks and pulled her crotch next to me. My pubic hair was bristly rubbing hers. It was almost a direct hit on my clit.

I took the next move and kissed her on the lips. Our tongues met and wildly probed each other's mouth. Brad reached in and pulled us apart, "Excuse me, ladies, but I need to fuck my wife. And I need to fuck her right now!"

Within a second Brad had pushed her down on the bed and was guiding his cock into Sandy. I've never watched anyone fuck in-person before. You can't be nice and say the words "making love" because this was just raw basic fucking. We were all in a heated stage. Bill came up behind me and fondled my tits as his cock was poking at my wet pussy. I leaned forward on the bed and his cock went right in. My elbows were on the bed, only a few feet from Brad and Sandy as they were in frenzy.

I loved the way Sandy was breathing, moaning and saying, "Yes. Oh. My. Yes". Brad was pumping faster as if his life depended on it. Bill was making a direct hit on me. His cock was pounding away. My tits were wildly thrashing out and in. I felt Sandy reach out and hold my tit and gently squeeze my nipple. That's all it took. I came with reckless abandon. I was loud. I spoke such words that I could never imagine me saying.

My knees collapsed and I was held up only by Bills life grip on my hips. He came and held me tight. All eyes were on me. I tried to smile, but could only manage to catch me breath. We all fell into bed.

The next thing I knew, the sun was rising to show us another beautiful sunrise in paradise. Brad and I were the first to wake, slowly followed by Sandy and Bill. We never bothered to get dressed. We made the in-room coffee and talked in quiet sentences.

We traded phone numbers, got dressed, and Brad and Sandy left to head home. We all promised to get together again. I'm not sure if it will ever happen. I think that our experience was like that of a shooting star. It happened without warning, it was bright and brilliant. It could never be duplicated.

Our ride home was much slower. I rested my head on Bill's shoulders. We didn't need to talk and analyze the weekend. I was a new woman, Bill seemed like a new man. I loved my new view of life and could only imagine what my next challenge would be.