Forbidden fruit is the sweetest

Story Info
Father tries forbidden fruit
2.3k words
4.31
90.7k
56
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how it happened.

I have always enjoyed sex and my wife and I had what I would characterize as a normal sex life - not overly passionate perhaps, but we had sex fairly often and both enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure. We had been married about six years when it all started.

I had come home early that day and my wife was working late. I was puttering about and my stepdaughter Jenny was getting ready to go out I assumed. Headed out back I passed the bathroom and noticed the door was ajar and the light was on and glancing in there was Jenny, wearing only a pair of pink and white spotted night briefs or panties. She was leaning over the sink with her back to me brushing her teeth and the sight stopped me in my tracks.

There had been a slowly building tension between us, or so I had imagined, over the past 6 months or so as she approached and passed her 18th birthday. Her body had really filled out and blossomed over the last couple of years and she knew it. She seemed to take pleasure in wearing tight T shirts and low-cut tank tops (that showed off her full breasts) with short shorts or skirts around the house in my presence, sometimes bending over in front of me, on purpose it seemed, or stretching when she knew I couldn't help notice.

I took to avoiding being around her when she dressed provocatively - not entirely successfully I might add. My wife once asked what I thought of the way Jenny dressed and I responded that it was normal for girls her age.

Real or imagined, her behavior affected me and I would often get involuntarily uncomfortably hard when she was near me or when I would think about her. So seeing her standing there in the bathroom that day triggered some primal urge that stopped me in my tracks.

The skin tight shorts were trimmed with shiny white fabric around the leg holes and were so 'brief' that the smooth cheeks of her ass were visible and the fabric was pulled tight in her crotch and the crack of her ass. It was an incredibly sexy sight and I stood rooted there staring for a bit too long with my cock growing and swelling until, glancing up for a second, I could see her face in the mirror looking back at me.

I was about to utter an apology when she looked away and continued brushing her teeth. For some reason I took this as an invitation and in a kind of trance of desire I opened the door wider and stepped in behind her and stood there for a moment, hesitating, waiting for some reaction, but there was none. I put my hands on her hips and leaned forward till the bulge in my shorts was pressed into the crack of her ass. There was a slight shudder when my hands touched her, but nothing more.

Jenny had stopped brushing her teeth and I could feel her pressing back against me ever so slightly. All caution and hesitation vanished at that point and a simple animal urge to have sex with the woman in front of me took over.

Neither of us said a word as I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down to free my cock, and taking it in my hand eased it in between her thighs and began gently rocking back and forth. The warm skin of her thighs pressed tight against the shaft, holding the sheath of skin in place as I moved. The pleasure was intense and my desire became unreasoning and overwhelming.

After a minute or two I withdrew and pulling aside a leg band, pushed the head of the shaft inside her shorts, feeling for the opening between the fleshy mounds that surrounded it. She thrust her bottom back a little to help me and soon I had the tip inside her and started working it further and further into her warm moist interior. She pushed back further toward me as I began to thrust in earnest, now that the shaft was fully lubricated.

She was very tight, but very wet now, and the sensation was exquisite. I slid my hands around her sides to the smooth skin of her belly and then upwards till they encountered the soft full mounds of her naked breasts, squeezing and massaging them and pulling at her nipples.

I could feel my balls tightening and my cock was an iron rod that began to vibrate and throb and then jerk and spasm as it started to eject the contents of my balls into that tight pussy. She ground her ass against me as my pumping spurting organ filled her with a series of final thrusts.

We stood there, she still leaning over and gripping her toothbrush and the sides of the sink, my hands still full of her breasts, as her pussy squeezed the last dribbles of cum from my softening tool. I eased back out of her, letting her panties slip back in place, and pulled up my shorts. I backed out of the bathroom leaving her still standing there.

We never spoke a word during the entire encounter, and other than a quick shy smile (so brief it almost wasn't) when she passed me in the hall a little later we never acknowledged what had occurred there by the sink. The taboo nature of our forbidden act reinforced this lack of acknowledgement, and perhaps we were both trying to deny to ourselves what we had given in to.

A few weeks later my wife was spending the night across town after a 'girls night out' party that was anticipated to last into the wee hours leaving Jenny and I home alone together for the first time since the bathroom incident. A certain tension built during the evening but neither of us spoke about it and I ended up watching a late movie in the living room with a glass of scotch to distract myself while Jenny went off to bed.

The movie finished and I headed to bed. This took me past Jenny's room and her door was ajar. I stopped, standing there, hesitating for a moment, my cock stirring and swelling as I did. Had she left it open on purpose? I entered quietly.

The light was off but a nightlight near the bed lit the space with a subdued glow and I could just make out the form of her body covered in a short nightie and lying on the sheet with the covers pulled over her chest but leaving her waist and legs exposed.

I moved to the side of the bed and knelt down next to it, hesitating again before extending a hand to the closest thigh. I ran the back of my fingers up the outside feeling the smooth, closely shaved skin. She stirred slightly, but made no other sound as my fingers moved up over to her inner thigh and then up toward her waist.

Her skin was very warm and soft beneath my hand as it reached the top of her thigh. There were no panties, just the soft hair covering the fleshy mounds that felt moist to my touch. I pressed a finger between them and it slipped easily inside. She was very wet, so wet that I guessed she must have been masturbating not too long before.

My cock was now jutting out making a tent in my shorts and it jerked wildly as my finger probed and massaged her wet interior. I withdrew my hand and putting the finger to my lips sucked on it, tasting her. I stood up, and moving around to the foot of the bed I climbed on and moved up toward her to find her legs now spread wide. Kneeling between them I leaned forward till my face was close to her and I could smell the scent I had just tasted.

I slid my hands beneath her thighs and leaned forward till my mouth covered those mounds and my tongue could descend into her, licking, sucking, and tasting her. Her hips pressed up toward me and I felt her fingers in my hair massaging, then pulling my face against her as she began to moan softly and buck and shudder.

I waited, my mouth still covering her sex, till her body relaxed before rising up and working my cock free of the confines of my shorts. Taking the throbbing organ in one hand I laid down on top of her while sliding the entire shaft into her waiting pussy in one motion.

Jenny wrapped her legs around me and pulled my face to hers and we kissed passionately as I began to fuck her. The walls of her pussy seemed to suck me in and squeeze my cock with every thrust and in a few minutes I couldn't hold back and came with a series of violent spasms, flooding her with jets of semen.

Her legs and arms held me tight against her as my thrusting gradually slowed, although the spasms continued for some time as we lay there, her breasts pressed hard against my chest, her hands stroking my hair, her lips kissing my face. My cock slowly softened inside her and we disengaged from our embrace.

I stood up, and got my cock, still dripping strings of semen and covered with her wetness, back into my boxers. I retreated quietly, closing the door as I left and noting that again not a word had been spoken.

In a few days Jenny left for college out-of-state and I rarely saw her for several years. She married soon after arriving at college, had two kids and visited only one or two holidays a year. We never spoke about our trysts until one Christmas she came to town, her kids in tow, and stayed through New Years.

Her husband couldn't come that year and New Year's Eve my wife offered to stay with the children while we attended a New Year's party at some friends. They were serving a strong New year's punch in addition to copious amounts of champagne and we both ended up fairly drunk taking in the night air in an attempt to clear our heads a little. Somehow the subject of sex entered the conversation, what we liked, what turned us on and inevitably our forbidden behavior came up.

Jenny said that she had had a huge crush on me for more than a year and that when I would do yard work wearing only a pair of shorts she used to get so turned on that she would lock herself in the bathroom and masturbate. She had planned what happened that day, choosing the bathroom where she had fantasized about me so many times and leaving the door open so I would see her. She had been sure of my desire, but afraid that I wouldn't act on it.

The second time she had also planned, knowing that she would soon be leaving. Then she leaned close and whispered that she had always thought that her first child might be mine although it was hard to tell as her husband had the same hair and eye color as I, as well as similar build. She had wanted to name him after me but was afraid to.

She said she still would masturbate while thinking about how we had fucked there against the sink, both of us overcome by and reveling in the forbidden pleasure. She asked me if I ever masturbated while thinking of her, which I acknowledged, and if standing there next to her now still made me hard. As she asked this last question I felt her hand slide into my pocket and her fingers search for, and find, a rapidly swelling answer.

I pulled her to me, kissing her hard on the lips while one hand found the front hem of her short skirt, pulling it up and then reaching between her thighs to the crotch of her panties and feverishly working fingers beneath a leg band to seek her warm moist interior.

I whispered "Lets find a bathroom or I am going to have to fuck you right here!"

Jenny agreed without hesitation and followed me back inside and upstairs to the guest bathroom. I pulled her inside, locked the door, turned her to face the sink, lifting her skirt and pulling her panty covered ass against the hard bulge in my pants before feverishly working on the buttons of her blouse. She moaned with pleasure and pushed back hard against me grinding her ass against my cock.

As soon as her blouse was open I had my pants undone and her panties pulled aside. Reaching down between her thighs she helped guide me quickly to her waiting pussy. She was very wet and I slid in easily and we fucked wildly, passionately till her body shuddered in orgasm and I came with a violent rush as her pussy contracted and vibrated around my swollen cock.

"Oh god! I have never come that quickly with anyone else." she gasped as I squeezed her breasts and pushed against her, my cock still pulsing inside her.

We stood there, locked together for a little, enjoying the afterglow and feeling of closeness, still more than a little drunk. Gradually my cock sagged and slipped from her and she busied herself buttoning up her blouse, fixing her skirt and brushing her hair and applying fresh lipstick while I dressed myself, washed up and combed my hair into some semblance of respectability.

"Now I will have a new fantasy to add to the other two." she said, kissing me after we had made ourselves presentable.

She sat close to me on the drive home, both of us quiet with our thoughts. We kissed briefly before she climbed out and we headed for the house.

In all these years since we have never spoken again about our moments of forbidden passion, but I know she still thinks about me when she masturbates, or maybe even when she is making love sometimes... as do I.