Forbidden Game Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I asked Raja if he regularly did physical exercise. He said he was very regular at home but missed it for a few days after coming here and now he wanted to catch up. He said he took lessons from a physical instructor.

At this point, I thought of asking him about a problem of mine. The problem was genuine and at the same time it would help in being a little coy and naughty. I told him I walked for an hour every morning and my weight was under control. But my bum was too big in size and I couldn't reduce it. I want to wear jeans but feel shy because of this. ("Ami janish roj ek ghonta hanti. Tate amar ojon barte parena. Kintu amar pachha boddo bhari ar otake kichhutei komate parina. Amar jeans porte khub ichhe hoy kintu eto mota pachha niye porte lojja kore.")

This was bit of a provocation to him. He made me stand up and watched my bum. He touched it, initially lightly but later his hand moved on my butts for quite some time.

Finally he said, "Frankly, your bum has lovely curves though it's big. I see no need for reducing it. Nothing can stop you from wearing jeans. My mom's bum is bigger but she wears jeans. Still, if you are too keen to reduce you can do two things. You can swim, which is a very good exercise and I can teach you one or two exercises." ("Sotyi kotha bolte ki, boro holeo tomar pachhar goron khub sundor. Ami to komabar kono proyojon dekhina. Tumi chailei jeans porte paro. Amar ma to tomar theke onek mota pachha niyeo jeans pore. Tobu jodi tumi komate chao, tobe duto jinish korte paro. Santar katle khub bhalo phol pabe. Echhara ami tomake duekta ason dekhiye dite pari.")

I loved the idea of his teaching me physical exercise. I told him I would like to take lessons right then. He told me I needed to change the sari and wear some suitable dress. As I went to my bedroom to change, I decided to wear something very provocative.

Initially I thought of wearing my daughter's shorts & tank top. But later came up with a more naughty idea. I picked up my daughter's bikini style swimsuit and put on the bottom with quite a bit of effort. As I looked at the mirror, I noticed that it was virtually cutting through my skin. It was so tight that the fabric was stuck inside the crack between my bum cheeks. It would stick between the pussy lips too, but for the thick cushion of my pubic bush. My pubes were not fully covered and quite a few streaks came out from the sides. Pubes also popped out above the waistband and the thin line of hair from my bush to the belly button looked very provocative. Now I slipped on a long sleeveless t-shirt and it nicely covered not only my crotch but also half of my thighs. I didn't wear any bra.

Raja first showed me one exercise. It was none too difficult. But I deliberately faltered and asked for his help. In the process, Raja's hands landed on the sides of my boobs and also on my thighs. The only barrier was the thin fabric of the t-shirt. My raised arms gave him a show of not only my armpits but also a part of my boobs through the large sleeve holes. During the second exercise, I had to lift my hip and legs. And now he could clearly see my crotch in the skimpy bikini.

So long Raja was able to hide his greed. But with my exposed thighs and scantily covered crotch in full view he was unable to remove his eyes from the spot. As he was still wearing only the brief, no way he could hide his strong erection. While he somehow managed to carry on with the instructions, at the last stage of lifting the hip & legs exposure was too inviting for him. My t-shirt slipped all the way to my boobs. My entire belly and the bottom part of my boobs were in full view. While he was totally disturbed, I remained cool and counted hundred as per his instruction. Only after allowing him such a prolonged view I lowered my legs.

I don't know what would have happened if the lesson continued longer. But there was an interruption as my maid rang the doorbell. I hurriedly put on a robe and Raja pulled up his shorts. For next couple of hours, I was busy with household chores and Raja was confined in his room reading books. After I became free, I realised that I had to go out for shopping. Normally I go alone for shopping, but I took Raja along. After finishing shopping, I suggested to Raja that we go for a long drive. He readily agreed and switching on the car ac he directed the car along the route I suggested. Soon we were out of the city limits and he drove very fast. We drove for nearly two hours and enjoyed every moment of the drive.

Since I decided this trip on impulse, I didn't realise it wouldn't be possible to come back home for lunch. I asked Raja if he was hungry and he nodded. I knew there was a nice hotel down the road, where we could have lunch. But the problem was we needed to have our bath before lunch. As I posed the problem to him, Raja had no solution. I asked him how about taking a room in the hotel. He agreed that was the only way to have a nice bath. So, we landed up in the hotel and checked in. As they asked us to wait for the room to get ready, we went into the bar. Though I drink very rarely, I was in a great mood and ordered beer and some snacks. I asked Raja if he would like to have some beer. He readily agreed. The bar was nicely decorated, very cosy and a little dark. The chilled beer tasted lovely and within a short time we finished two bottles.

I was feeling very nice and wondered if I should take more. I realised that it was an excellent occasion to prolong the pleasure as we had all the time in the world. So I ordered more beer. By the time we had two bottles each the mood was pink and we moved to the room. The room was small & cosy and was very tastefully decorated. The bed was just the right size and looked very inviting. As I asked Raja to go for his bath, he in turn asked me to have my bath first.

As we pushed each other like this, he asked me "Would it be too much, if I ask you to have bath with me?" ("Ami jodi boli je dujone eksathe snan korbo tahole ki barabari hoye jabe?)

When we decided to check in, I knew that we were going to end up in lovemaking. I was only waiting for him to make the first move. But it came too quickly and I was caught a bit unaware. At the same time, I was thrilled at the idea of fully enjoying the masculinity of this young stud.

As I kept silent he said, "Please don't say no, auntie. I am dying to see your beautiful body fully naked. I want to caress every corner of your lovely body." ("Mashi, tumi please na bolona. Ami tomar sundor sorirtake puro puri nangto kore dekhte chai. Ami tomar sorir er protyek kon ador diye bhoriye dite chai.")

As he said this, my excitement hit the roof. At the same time, I wanted a little pause before taking a plunge into the ocean of forbidden pleasure.

I said, "I am now quite aged, dear. Do you really fancy this forty year old woman's body?" ("Amar to ekhon onek boyesh hoye gechhe, baba. Ei chollish er burike ar ki dekhar achhe?")

"Who said you are old?" he retorted. "To me you are the prettiest woman." ("Ke bolechhe tumi buri? Meyeder modhye tumi amar kachhe sobcheye sundor.")

I was damn elated at his praise but hiding my feeling told him, "Ok, we can bathe together. But have you realised that we have no change of clothes? How can we wear our used our undergarments after bath? Only thing I can do is to wash the undergarments and wear towels till those get dry. So, take off your brief & vest and let me wash them."

{"Thik achhe, snan na hoy ek sathe kora jabe. Kintu ekta kotha ki bhebechhis? Amader sathe to bodol korar jonyo kono kapor nei. Snan kore bhetorer jama kapor ki sei chhara guloi porbi naki? Ami ektai kaj korte pari, bhetorer jama kapor gulo keche dite pari ar ogulo shukono porjonto toyale pore thakte pari. Ne, ekhon genji ar jangiya chhere de, ami keche dei.")

He obediently followed me and took off all his clothes wearing a towel. I also took off my sari and kept it neatly folded along with his jeans & t-shirt. I decided not to wash my bra as I could manage without a bra after bath. I don't wear panty in any case. With petticoat & blouse on, I washed his brief & vest in the bathroom sink and put them up for drying.

I asked him to come into the bathroom and take off the towel. As he removed his towel my excitement peaked at the sight of his huge manhood. Standing naked in front of me, he looked at me expectantly. I took off my blouse, folded it and then made no move to undress. He came close to me and took me in his arms. I was completely swept away by his manly embrace and as he put his lips on mine, I welcomed him by parting my lips. While he kissed me with enormous strength, he unsuccessfully fiddled with my bra hooks. Taking my hand behind I unhooked my bra. As he pulled the bra out, I pushed my breasts forward as if I was offering my treasured mounds to a deity.

He gave an amazed look at my boobs and adoringly touched them with his hands. He took his time to observe every square inch of my boobs and very lovingly moved his fingers over them. He very lightly licked the silky smooth skin of my boobs and that sent shiver down my spine. He looked fascinated with my long nipples and started sucking it. This ignited fire in me and I pressed his head hard on my boob and fiercely pulled at his hair. With my other hand I pressed his hand on my other boob and prompted him to press hard. He alternated his licking and pressing between the two boobs and I deeply moaned.

He was now excited like a wild animal and demanded that I take off my petticoat to let him see me completely naked. "Saya ta khule phyalo, ami tomake puro nangto dekhbo.")

I was now eager to fulfil his longstanding demand and turning my back to him unfastened the petticoat string allowing it drop at my feet. By the time I picked up the petticoat and kept it away, he was fondling my butts.

As he repeatedly kissed my butts he commented, "I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that women's but could be so beautiful." ("Ami swapneo bhabte parini je meyeder pachha eto sundor hoy.")

Hearing this, my narcissistic ego came into play and forgetting my modesty I told him, "Not every woman's butt has such a round shape and silky skin. Your auntie's butt is some thing special." ("Sob meyeder pachha eto sundor gol ar palish hoyna. Tor mashir pacchar ekta bishesh soundarjya ache.")

As Raja caressed my butts and thighs for a long time, I stood motionless enjoying the overtures of this young stud. After a while, Raja stood up and holding me in his arms from behind kissed my neck. He licked my neck with his tongue and I felt wonderful. My boobs were now in his grips and while pressing them hard, he kissed my back. He ran his tongue lovingly all along my spine and went down to the top of my crack. A current of electricity ran from my head to toe. He parted my bum cheeks and opened my crack. He put his nose in and as he breathed heavily, I felt a tickling sensation. As I stirred, he remained undeterred and started licking my crack, moving his tongue through the hair inside. His tongue was so sensual that I shrieked.

He stood up and turned me around. He watched my stark naked body slowly moving his admiring eyes from my neck downwards. His eyes got stuck at my hairy erotic zone. He was awe struck at the abundance of hair and knelt down to get a closer look. He very delicately moved his hand over my belly and slowly moved down. While nudging the belly button with his fingers, he noticed the thin & faint stretch marks and asked if these marks came from childbirth. He traced the thin lines with his fingers and then moved along the thin line of dark hair that went down to the pubic bush.

He was now playing at the pubic bush moving his fingers through the thick hair, apparently trying to feel the depth of the jungle. He touched the skin on the pussy and tried to see through the hair what treasure was hidden under the jungle. He took his time to explore the surface of the pussy and to feel the shape and depth of it. As he located the fold of the pussy he traced his fingers over the parting, but never tried to go in. Initially I was enjoying his curious exploration, but felt impatient, as he didn't make any attempt to go in. I was dripping wet and the jungle got quite damp.

I realised that he was blissfully unaware of the female anatomy and told him, "You seem to totally lost in the jungle dear." ("Kire, tui to jongoler modhye hariye geli dekhchhi.")

Now he looked up and told me. "Really so, auntie. To tell you the truth, I did see a few women with hair down there. But never knew that hair could form such a nice jungle down below." ("Sotyi tai, mashi. Tomar kachhe lukobona, ami koekjon meyer nicher dike orokom chul dekhechhi. Kintu jantamna je chul diye emon sundor jongol toiri hoy.")

He was now in a curiosity mode and I needed to get him into action mode. But I didn't want to push him and decided to slowly provoke him. I squatted down in front of him and then lied down on the floor. Making him lie down beside me, I turned to his side and comfortably placed one leg over his lean hip, as if I was using him as a side pillow.

Scratching his strong back lightly with my nails, I asked "You naughty guy, which all women have you seen naked? Tell me the truth" ("Ei paji chhele, tui kon kon meyeke nangto dekhechhis? Sotyi kotha bol")

"Not seen any young girl, only elders." he was candid and then continued. ("Olpo boyoshi kauke dekhini, sudhu boroder dekhechhi.")

As I wanted to know more, he said, "First time it was my aunt, whom I saw naked. She was having bath and had forgotten to bolt the door. I was having a tremendous pressure to pee and without realising it was occupied entered the bathroom in a rush. Seeing her stark naked, I wanted to flee but was unable to control the pressure. I opened my fly, took out my thing and started throwing out a long stream. She almost screamed asking me to get out, but realised my helplessness. She had no scope to grab a towel or something as I was blocking her access to the clothes rack. Only thing she could do was to turn her back to me."

"That's very interesting! What happened next?" I was curious.

He continued, "As the stream of water flew out endlessly, I helplessly stood there with my thing exposed. I did not look at her at all and kept my eyes stuck on the wall. While I was very embarrassed and wanted to get out, at the same time dying to see her naked body. I had just seen her naked front for a split second and then she turned back. As I was too tempted to see her more, I wanted to take advantage of her turning back from me and stealthily turned my head. To my utter surprise, she had turned back and was looking at my thing. This was a great embarrassment for both of us. But she saved the situation by laughing out aloud. With that hearty laugh, she made it easy for me. So, I could look at her naked body freely and so did she. She had a black triangle between her thighs but hair wasn't very thick. Finally after I finished, I came out relishing this unusual experience."

As I was listening to her story, his thick & long cock was touching me around my groin and I held it tightly in my both hands, jerking it slowly. He in turn was fondling my breasts and playing with my armpit hair.

I asked him about the other women he saw naked and he described the next incident, "Once I went to visit my grandma's place. My grandma is a very tall & good looking lady and has a nice figure. I am very friendly with her and she at times tells me naughty stories. During daytime, she and a maid were the only people at home as my doctor grandpa was out for the whole day. Everyday before bath, a maid gave her oil massage. She took the massage behind closed doors. When the massage was over, she used to come out and go directly to the bathroom through a narrow corridor. Before she came out, the maid used to call out for me and asked me to be away from the corridor. I guessed grandma must be coming out naked from her room."

After a pause, he continued, "One day I asked her if she took her massage naked and went to bathroom in that condition. ("Dida, tumi ki puro nangto hoye malish korao ar tarpor oi obosthay bathrrom e dhoko?")

She gave a naughty smile and jokingly asked if I was thinking of stealthily seeing her naked. ("Keno dadu, tumi ki amake aral theke nangto dekhar kotha bhabchho?")

I promptly told her why stealthily, I was thinking of seeing her naked openly. ("Lukiye keno, samne thekei nangto dekhbo bhabchhi.")

She called me naughty and then said if I was really keen to see my old grandma naked, she would let me see her but on the condition that I also have to let her see me naked. As I agreed, she said next day she would let the maid go off and she & I would massage each other. ("Dadu, tumi boro dushtu hoyechho. Thik achhe, tumi jodi ei buri didake sotyi nangto dekhte chao dekhte paro. Kintu amakeo tomay nangto dekhte dite hobe. Kal jhi ke chhuti diye debo ar amra dujone dujonke nangto hoye tel malish korbo.")

Next day, she took me to her bedroom and we both got stark naked. As I massaged her extremely fair & trim body I found her to be in quite nice shape, except that her body was awfully soft and had a bit of wrinkles around her neck, armpit and upper arm. She had almost no hair in her armpits, only a few thin streaks and down there the hair was so sparse that her secret place was fully visible through the hair. More interestingly, hair there had mostly turned grey."

"How about her boobs?" I enquired.

"They were small but didn't droop very much. The nipples were quite prominent and pink in colour. As I oiled them they became hard."

As he said this, he was playing on my nipples, which were fully erect.

"You never told me how did she react when she saw you naked. Specially when he saw this thing." I said giving a jerk to his cock.

"I can't tell you how delighted the old lady was when she pulled down my shorts & brief and exposed my thing. She said it was something that made her proud of me. Initially it was not fully standing up but she caressed it so much with her soft hands and kissed it so many times that it became fully hard. She said that the girl in the waiting to be my wife was extremely lucky. Her excitement mounted as she massaged my rock hard thing and she said had I not been her own grandson she would have loved to take my thing inside her. I bluntly asked her if she had any man in her life other than grandpa. She said no and neither did she want. But for someone so well endowed she would have broken her taboo even at the late stage of her life.

As she was saying all these she was jerking my thing with one hand and had fingers of her other hand moving fast inside her slit. She told me she wanted to see me ejaculate. So, I held her hand and made her jerk it properly and after a few minutes I threw out sticky stuff all over her body. Almost at the same time, she started moaning & shaking heavily and after a while she almost collapsed."

As he finished, I kissed him and said "So, young man you even charmed your grandma with your endowment. No wonder that I am in love with your manhood"

By this time, I was awfully eager to get fucked by this young stud. But I was apprehensive that once I take his cock inside he may ejaculate too early. Only hope was that with so much beer he would hold long enough. But I thought I would get closer to climax before I take him in. I now lied on my back and asked him to turn on the shower. As the spray of water hit me, I adjusted my position so that my boobs and pussy get the strong spray directly. I folded my legs, parted my thighs and lifted my hip to expose my pussy direct to the sharp spray. I enjoyed the wonderful tingling sensation on my boobs & pussy for a couple of minutes and then asked him to turn off the shower.

I invited him with my arms wide open and as he knelt down, I asked him to kiss me all over my body. He was waiting for this and hungrily started kissing and licking me. He started at my ears & neck, went down to my cleavage and then moved on to the folds of my underarms. As he licked through my armpit hair, for the first time I realised how much erotic sensation could be generated at the underarms. As he licked my nipples with his tongue, I was getting wild and urged him to bite hard and tear the nipples off. ("Dant diye kamra, kamre nipple gulo chhinre de.") He did bite me hard and I screamed in pleasure.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers