Forbidden in Salinas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's got a lot of school work," Hank replied unconvincingly.

He was relieved that Mary did not pursue the matter further. Eventually, dinner was over and they all retired to their rooms.

Rachel and Daniel shared the same room, but they slept on separate beds. Rachel's bed was beside the window and Daniel's was at the other end, round a corner, partitioned by a false wall. When Daniel walked into the room, he saw his sister huddled in the middle of her bed, hugging knees to her chest. Even at the tender age of 8, Daniel could feel that something was wrong with his sister. He walked up to her and sat at the edge of her bed.

"What's wrong, sis, was dad angry with you," he asked. "Why are you crying, did he hit you," Daniel looked worried.

"It's nothing Danny," Rachel looked at her brother, her heart softening. He's just a kid and he's so concerned for me, she thought. She reached out for him and kissed him on his forehead. "Go to sleep," she said, affectionately.

Danny kissed his sister on her cheeks, bade goodnight and headed for his side of the room. As he lay on his bed, he could hear Rachel sobbing quietly. Danny was confused as to what was happening. Eventually, he slept.

In the morning, the siblings woke up and got ready for school and college. When they stepped out of their room, Rachel saw her father sitting alone in the living room.

When she passed him, Hank looked up and said, "What time will you be home, Rach?"

Rachel did not answer her father and kept on walking to the kitchen. Daniel joined her and they had their breakfast. Then they both left the house and headed for the bus stand.

Hank walked towards the window and watched his children got onto the school bus. He couldn't help but kept looking at Rachel, longing for her. He needed to hold her again, to touch her flesh, his very own daughter. How did he sink to such a depravity? Hank knew that it was incest but the wonder of the young girl's body completely blew him away.

For the next two days, Hank did not go near his daughter. He could hardly wait for Friday when Mary was leaving for San Francisco.

When Mary got into her friend's car to head for San Francisco, Hank waved them bon voyage. His heart was already beating unsteadily as wild thoughts ran through his mind. The vivid memory of him and Rachel kept coming back into focus, that wonderful feeling when he cupped her magnificent breasts in the palms of his hands, and those incredibly long erect nipples. How he yearned to suck on them. All this made him grow stiff and hard.

At 12.30pm, Daniel came home. Walking in, he spotted his father sitting and watching the tele. "Hi dad," he called out.

Hank turned around. He asked, "What you doing after lunch, son?"

Daniel replied, "Don't know. Maybe go over to Bobby's to see his rabbits."

"Tell you what son; I'll give you ten dollars if you promise me that you'll take Bobby to see the movies. After all, you're always at his house and eating his snacks. Time you treated him," his father said.

"Gee dad, that's great," Daniel replied excitedly.

After lunch, Hank anxiously dispatched Daniel out of the house, handing him the tenner plus loose change.

At around 2pm, Hank heard the school bus stopping in front of the house. He quickly peeked through the window and watched as Rachel descended, and walking up the pathway towards the house. Hank proceeded to his room and partly closed the door, leaving enough room for him to peep out. He heard the front door opened and saw his daughter walked in.

Rachel sensed an eerie quietness and her eyes wandered around. Her father was nowhere in sight. She knew that her mother had already left in the morning and a feeling of foreboding made her uneasy. Daniel too was nowhere to be seen. Most likely he was in Bobby's house, she thought. She walked to her room, closed the door and took off her school uniform. She had her shower and change into a light blouse and skirt.

Hank looked at his watch and knew that he had about 2 hours before Daniel was back from the movies. The throbbing erection between his legs and the uncontrollable urge that pumped in his chest made him move out of his room and deftly walked toward his daughter's.

Opening her door, he walked in. Rachel had just buttoned up her blouse when she turned to see her father standing inside her room. Her eyes widened and she said shakily, "Dad?"

Hank closed the distance between them and holding without so much as a word, he grabbed her hands, pushing her backwards, until Rachel's back was pressed against the wall. Taken by surprise, she tried to push with both hands against her father's chest to ward his off. But Hank held firm and releasing one hand, he used the other to hold both her hands, raising them above her head. Pinned against the wall, she watched in horror as her father proceed to unbuttoned her blouse. In his aroused state, he ripped the last two buttons off. Rachel pleaded with him but she could only see his lust filled eyes, as they dropped down to feast on the top of her heaving breasts, bunched together against her bra. Hank looked hungrily at his daughter's pale flesh, his heart thumping. He was consumed with an incredible erotic urge to just touch her. His head moved downwards to kiss the tops of Rachel's semi exposed breasts. This made Rachel squirmed as she tried desperately to escape her father's wet lips.

She cried out in despair at the contact of his lips on her skin, "no, no........dad, please stop it," but to no avail.

Hank pushed her bra up, exposing the twin cones of her firm and full breasts. His mouth clasped onto her right nipple and he sucked as though he was trying to milk her. Rachel gasped, as he felt her nipple began to hardened and push out, erect in his mouth. He alternated between both nipples and when he lifted his mouth off her; he could see that both were firmly standing out, incredibly stiff and firm.

Hank looked at his daughter's face. Her cheeks were wet with her tears and her eyes were closed but she was moaning softly. The illicitness of his act was consuming him. His penis was straining tightly inside his pants, making it painful for him. He caressed her breasts, feeling the wonder of its resilience and fullness. Then he kneaded her flesh which filled the palm of his hand. Her sensitive and virgin nipples gave rise to a most wonderful sensation, as she gave in and submitted to her father's incestuous touch.

Releasing her hands, Hank dropped to his knees. Rachel's arms fell to her sides as he pulled down the zipper of her skirt. When her skirt fell in a bunch at her ankles, he placed his fingers onto the top of her panties and pulled them down. Hank gazed in awe at Rachel's naked crotch, at the soft down hairs, the slit between her thighs, now glistening with dewy secretions. He could smell her arousal as his tongue reached out and licked away the tangy honey.

Rachel's body jerked uncontrollably as she felt something soft and wet against her sex organs. She could not bring herself to open her eyes as her father's tongue began to rasp against her. She gasped inaudibly and her upper body dropped towards him. She placed her hands on his shoulders to stay upright. Rachel shuddered as she felt him kissing her womanhood. She felt hot flushes intensifying as Hank brought his mouth to completely close over her puffy vagina lips and started to suck on her.

A strangled mewing cry emitted from her lips as Rachel unconsciously widened her legs to allow her father access to her crotch. Hank held her tightly, hands clasping around her buttocks. He felt her shivering as his tongue licked her clitoris, finally capturing it with his mouth. As he sucked and pulled with his lips, the tiny bud protruded out. In an act of sexual fulfillment, Hank used his fingers to rub and parting Rachel's vagina lips, gently pushed his tongue just inside her body.

Rachel's molested body responded violently as she exploded with carnal orgasm. Unconsciously and without prior experience of such sexual stimulation, she came. Hank was taken aback as Rachel squirted, secreting her cum into his mouth. He did not know that a woman can ejaculate like that. During orgasm, when fucking his wife, Mary had only wet herself. But Rachel had actually ejaculated. He felt a tremendous urge to fuck his daughter. But he knew the fatal consequences so he continued sucking and finally swallowing her daughter's intimate juices. As Rachel's shuddering diminished, Hank disengaged his mouth from her swollen vaginal lips. Rachel slowly sank to the floor beside her father, still emitting soft whimpers.

Chapter 5: What did Daniel see?

Rachel had dropped to the floor in a squatting position in front of her father. Hank was kneeling facing her; his swollen and hardened penis directly pointed towards and touching Rachel's heaving breasts. A film of pre-cum wetted the top of her tits as Hank held her against him. His balls were so full with impending ejaculation. Unable to stop himself, he moved towards her and placed his penis between the swells of her breasts. Using the palms of his hands, he pressed the flesh together and fucked her breasts.

Rachel opened her eyes. She did not understand what her father was doing but it was so erotic. She felt and saw his hot hard penis being pumped up and down between the valleys of her breasts, pressed tightly together by her father's hands. As Hank pulled her breasts towards his stomach, she naturally began to haunch her shoulders inwards, making it easier for him. She felt the friction of flesh upon flesh, which was soothed by whitish foam forming in the valley of her breasts, when suddenly; her father began to stiffen and pressed her breasts together more tightly.

The liquid shooting out of the tiny opening on the head of his penis splattered onto her neck. It kept spurting until he slowly released the grip on her breasts. Finally he let go of her. The thick white secretion flowed down onto the tops of her breasts and down the valley.

"God, you are so good," her father muttered.

Hank stood and pulled Rachel up with him. Rachel felt weak, her knees almost giving way beneath her but her father held her firm. As she got to her feet, Tom placed his arms around and lifted her, in a standing position and carried her towards her bed. Rachel clung on limply, her hands around her father's neck, her sperm covered chest tight against his. She felt the bed when Hank placed her onto it, with her legs dangling down from the knees, at the edge. Hank gently pushed her flat onto her back and stood up, still with unabated desire for her young body. In spite of having just ejaculated a load on her breasts, his penis was still solid and unyielding.

An unimaginable thrill ran through him, reveling in the unadulterated, taboo sex that he had never imagined participating in before and visions of still forbidden acts played on his mind. Things he wanted to do with her body begin to form as Rachel laid, in total surrender, her eyes tightly shut. He had made her cum and she had wantonly savored the pleasures, although it was not of her asking. Her cum had flowed freely into his mouth and she had capitulated so erotically, culminating in squirting her love juice. He moved forward, between her thighs and lightly placed his finger on her reddened and swollen sex.

Rachel's tender and sensitive flesh quivered. Her father's debauchery of her body had activated an unknown desire and her legs parted with a life of its own, her buttocks lifted slightly, stimulated by his touch. This made Hank's pre-cum leaked and dripped, wetting her thighs. In a perverse act, Hank collected his pre-cum on his finger and rubbed it onto his daughter's mouth. As she moaned, he slipped his finger inside her mouth. The erotic act made his body shudder as a spurt of uncontrolled ejaculate splashed onto Rachel's stomach. As Hank removed his finger from her lips, Rachel's eyes opened, staring in confused fascination, as she watched her father scooping more liquid off her stomach with his finger and bringing it to her lips again. She watched him moving his finger towards her mouth. His eyes were fixed intensely at hers and she inexplicably understood what he wanted her to do. Opening her mouth slightly, she felt him placed his finger onto her lips and pushed into her mouth. The translucent thick liquid tasted like egg white and had a musky flavor. Hank swirled his finger onto her tongue. At eighteen, Rachel knew that much that it was her father's sperm that was on the tongue.

He said softly, almost trancelike, "Suck my finger, Rach."

Rachel did as she was told. Hank removed his finger, and lean down, kissing her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Sucking her tongue, they kissed passionately and deeply. Hank took her hand and placed it on his engorged phallus. Rachel felt her father's penis and she could hardly close her fingers onto it because of its wide girth. It felt uneven with the veins fully blooded and it seemed to have a life of it own, throbbing in her hands. It was so wrong, yet she held it firmly in her soft hands.

Even in his frenzied aroused state, Hank knew that he could not go all the way. Rachel is still a virgin.

Rachel's body responded to her father's kiss and her sex organs were wet with her secretions as Hank's finger began to caress and touch her clitoris. As her body squirmed and jerked spasmodically, she began to suck on her father's tongue.

Sensing Rachel's submission to his love making, Hank moved his lips from hers and slipped backwards, placing Rachel's legs on his shoulders. Rising up to a standing position, he lifted her off the bed so that he was carrying her upside down, with her back against his frontal body and his mouth at her crotch. She felt an exquisite explosion at her vitals when her father pressed his mouth between her thighs and began to suck on her. She had a tremendous urge to release something from her body, and with a cry of helplessness, she released her cum for a second time that day, squirting onto Hank's face. As throes of orgasm cascaded through her, Rachel's thighs clamped tightly against her father's neck.

As the syrupy flow washed onto his mouth and face, Hank could not control himself as he too started to spurt, spattering Rachel's back with gobs of his ejaculation. Father and daughter came simultaneously. In the dying moments of their orgasms, Hank was first to sense a presence. He turned around, with Rachel still hanging from his shoulders.

In devastating horror, he saw his young son standing at the entrance of the room; eyes wide open, staring at them. The three of them just stood transfixed.

Daniel stared at the naked forms of his father and sister, momentarily unable to fathom what they were doing, he holding her like that.

Rachel's eyes finally opened and had trouble focusing at the presence of her brother, as she was still upside down.

Time seemed to stand still. Without a word, Daniel turned and walked away.

With his heart pumping furiously having realized the enormity of the moment, Hank immediately lifted Rachel up by grasping her arms and placed her onto the bed. Father and daughter could not look into each other's eyes, knowing that their unholy act had been witnessed by Daniel.

In indescribable despair over his actions and the gravity of being found out, Hank said gently to Rachel, "He's too young to understand," as his hand reached out and lightly brushed his daughter's cheek.

Rachel, now fully recovered, flinched at her father's touch. She turned away from him and buried her face against the mattress as tears of shame began to flow and shook her body.

Hand stood by her bed, not knowing what to say or do, totally deflated and full of remorse over his unforgivable lust that he had forced on his daughter.

"Forgive me Rach, I promise you it won't ever happen again," he pleaded.

Taking the blanket, he covered his daughter's naked body and then he was gone.

Chapter 6: Déjà vu in Salinas

Rachel's stomach was in knots after discovering her missing panty, and what was on it. However she tried to dispel the thought that Daniel was not responsible, in her heart, she knew that there could only be one certainty. Her brother had lusted for her, just as her father did, so many years ago.

After Daniel caught them, Hank had never laid a hand on her again. A few weeks after the episode, Hand accepted a position in Alabama and only came home sporadically. As time went by, the visits became less frequent.

Rachel had many suitors but she only decided to get married when she was 30. In a way, she was scarred for life and did not enjoy the company of men. She was beautiful, sexy looking but she did not like the flirtatious males who were always trying to get her into bed, whenever a relationship started. Some did get close but she hated the sex part. Maybe, subconsciously, however she despised her father, she could not feel the same with others, the way Hank made her felt over those few days when she was 18.

Her husband Tom was almost 15 years her senior. Theirs was more of a companion relationship. They had met when she was working in the same company. Throughout their courtship, Tom had neither demanded her affections nor imposed upon her. It was only after their marriage and when they moved to Salinas that Tom showed his true self. He began to make snide remarks on their sex life. When they made love, she wanted it over quickly. There was an occasion when Tom tried to make her suck him. She refused and their relationship started to deteriorate. Eventually, he started to have affairs. It came to a head six months ago and they decided to end their marriage. The settlement was amicable, leaving her with sufficient to live quite comfortably. She had got a job in Houston and also decided to settle there. She had called Daniel to help her move; furthermore, she had not seen her brother for 5 years.

When Hand died in an accident three years ago, she did not attend his funeral. She got the news when Daniel called her on the phone. It was the end of the darkest part of her life.

Rachel had always loved and cared for her younger brother. But she also carried the lingering memory of that day in Fresno, when he had walked unannounced into the room. She knew that he was only 8 then. But even a boy that young, to see her hanging onto their father like that, naked in their throes of after multiple orgasm, satisfying Hank's perverted use of her body, made her tremble.

She realized that Daniel was only human and he had kept that secret with him all this while. It would have traumatized him but in a adverse way, as he grew older, been affected by the incestuous taboo between father and daughter.

"He wants me the way dad had me", she ponder the thought to herself.

Now she realized the way Daniel had looked at her while they were in the kitchen, when he thought she did not noticed. She decided that it could not go on and to confront him later that day. It was something that she had to do, for her own peace of mind.

That evening, while they had dinner, brother and sister ate in a strained atmosphere. Daniel did not talk much and only replied in one syllable answers whenever she enquired about anything. Daniel kept stealing glances at Rachel whenever he thought she was not aware. When they had finished, Rachel cleared the table and Daniel said that he wanted to watch the tele. Rachel had the intuition that her brother was unduly tensed. She knew that she could not put it off any longer.

Daniel was sitting on the sofa when she walked into the living room. He was looking aimlessly at the news.

Rachel took the seat beside him. They sat in silence, their eyes looking in front of them. The room light was dim and finally, Rachel took the control and switched off the tele.