Forbidden in Salinas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was taken aback as he turned to face his sister. In the dim light, Daniel took in the beauty of Rachel and he tried to look away.

Then he felt Rachel's hand on his.

"We have to talk, Danny," she said softly.

Rachel could feel the electricity in the air. It was now or never.

"I know you had been in my room," she said.

"No, I did not. What do you mean," Danny replied, not looking directly at her.

Rachel heaved a sigh of resignation and continued, "I found the panty, Danny."

"What are you talking about," Daniel replied, his voice almost stammering.

"I'm not accusing you Danny, just tell me the truth. You masturbated into my panty," Rachel said.

Danny raised his eyes to meet hers, tears beginning to moisten his eyes.

Her heart went out to him, knowing how he felt that moment. The sordidness of his act and being found out.

"Why, Danny, why did you do it," she said with a catch in her voice.

Danny felt his heart palpitating at a tremendous rate.

"You really want the truth," he said, "ok, I'll tell you the truth."

"I had this image of you since I was 8 year old. Rach, I could never get you out of my mind. You were and still are so beautiful, and I wanted you all these years, just as dad did. I could only have you in my dreams and imagination. I don't want any other woman in my life. It's you and you alone," he said, exposing his pent-up feelings to the woman sitting next to him. "Yes, I was in your room and when I saw your bra and panty on the bed, it just broke me and if I can't have you, at least I know I had you in a different way," he completed, as he held his hands to his face, sobbing uncontrollably.

Rachel was stunned by her brother's confession, half expecting it. She looked at the man in Daniel and in that moment, she saw the image of Hank, and she knew what she had been searching for all this while. Closing her eyes, a feeling of terrible longing came over her as the memory of how she felt in her father's arms, at that moment just before Daniel burst into the room. She stood up and left him, and she walked to her room, not saying a word.

Daniel felt as though his world had come crashing down around him. He just sat back, his mind blank and empty. He had lost the only woman he ever loved in his life. He must be mad to say all those things to Rachel. It was unforgivable and dirty and he could not face her again. He had to leave; she would not want him around.

Then he saw Rachel walking towards him. He gasped. Was he dreaming, it was not really happening?

Rachel was completely naked as she came to stand in front of him.

She was a goddess. Those magnificent breasts that he had seen only once before, now fuller and drooping slightly, hanging from her chest. Her waist curved inwards and her hips flaring out into full and firm buttocks. His eyes were transfixed on the bushy pubic hair that covered the apex of her crotch.

Rachel looked at him and said in a whisper, "Was this what you saw and what you wanted?"

Daniel felt himself growing instantly hard. If this was a dream, he did not want to wake up. He stood up and began to undress, as Rachel watched. When he pulled down his underwear, Rachel took a deep breath. His penis was standing up firm and turgid, pointing at her. The circumcised head was flaring and his girth was a distant memory of the size of the man who had carried her.

Daniel held out his and Rachel took it into hers. No words were spoken as he led her to her room. Once inside, he switched on the light.

"I want to see every inch of you," he said.

He held her in his arms, her back against his body. Tenderly, he cupped her breasts in the palms of his hand. Her head fell back to rest on his shoulder. He caressed her breasts, and his fingers and thumbs rolled her nipples. It grew stiff and long as they protruded out. Rachel felt his penis against the crack of her buttocks. It felt so good.

"I love you Rach," he whispered into her ear. "If only you could imagine how much I dreamt of this."

Rachel sighed as Daniel began to knead her breasts.

He turned her around and their lips met. It was a kiss that fulfilled wonderful promises. The passion they felt for each other was expressed when they swallowed each others saliva. His lips were on her breasts, kissing them in reverence and just like that day, he too sucked at her nipples, almost urging them to produce her milk. She moaned incoherently as her vaginal secretions started flowing out, a few drops wetting the floor.

"Are you safe," he asked her. "I want to fuck you."

She almost came hearing her brother's question.

"Yes," she replied haltingly.

Daniel could not hold on much longer. Streaks of his pre-cum had rubbed onto her soft belly. He took hold of Rachel's hand and placed it on his penis.

He told her to rub it against her vagina.

His mouth closed over hers as she rubbed his velvet head, moving it onto her crotch. Her wetness coated him as he bended his knees to seek her opening. Rachel spread her legs, as she placed the head against her vagina lips. With a gasp, he entered her.

"Did he...." He said.

"No, I was still a virgin when he left," she replied.

The length of Daniel's penis penetrated into Rachel's body until his balls was against her vagina lips.

"Put your arms around my neck," he told her.

Bending his knees further, Daniel put his arms between her legs and lifted her up so that he carried her, his hands supporting her buttocks.

He pushed himself in and out of her in prolonged strokes.

Her mouth seek his but before she could clamp onto him, he said urgently, "Look at me and tell me to fuck you, sis."

Her eyes were glazed when she opened them.

"Fuck me Danny, fuck me," Rachel told him hoarsely.

Danny began to fuck his sister, standing in the middle of the room, and as he moved faster, the sound of flesh meeting flesh made a clapping noise.

Rachel grabbed onto him tightly as she started to convulse. Her body shook and Daniel felt warmness around his penis, and a flow of liquid drenching his balls and inner thighs as multiple orgasm racked his sister. He thought that Rachel had urinated.

The erotic thought that he had made Rachel urinate in her orgasm triggered his ejaculation. He stiffened and grunted as gobs of his semen burst forth, coating the inside of his sister's vagina. He pushed in as far as he could, unintentionally being quite rough with her. He kept spurting his incestuous sperm inside her sister's womb. Again he felt a rush of liquid spewing out of her. He kept on fucking into her and came a second time. The floor beneath them was wet.

Finally he slowed to a standstill, holding Rachel in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder, as she calmed down, taking deep breaths. A thin sheen of sweat covered their bodies after their exertions. He tried to fuck her again but she said softly, "I'm sore Danny."

Joined at the hip, he carried her to her bed. His phallus was hard when he pulled it out of her.

Rachel felt an emptiness as his manhood left her vagina. Placing her in the centre of her bed, he walked to her toilet and got a wet hand towel. Gently, he cleaned away their body fluids, tenderly parting her thighs and wiping, ending between the crevices of her buttocks. He cleaned himself.

Danny switched off the lights and climbed into bed with his sister, holding her in his arms as they fell into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued...