Forbidden India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because her skirt was so tight and because she was kneeling for so long, Roma's skirt began squeezing her butt together. She adjusted her body this way and that, but the problem persisted. In the end, she yanked the skirt up to her middle to free up her legs.

When Plaidy saw what she'd done, the older man prodded Roma onto her back. Roma closed her legs, because even though she'd done a lot already, she was not about to give up her final secret. Plaidy tried to nudge her legs apart, but Roma refused to move them.

Plaidy came up with a plan. He lifted one of Roma's legs up into the air and pulled her heel off. The older man started kissing her feet, from her toes and across the arch. He kissed her ankles and then her calves. Roma's rigid stance wavered when Plaidy began kissing her knees. It seemed as if he was going to kiss all the way to her middle. Because Roma's husband never pleased her this way, she parted her thighs slightly. Plaidy continued to kiss her, finding her softer flesh with his lips. When he kept kissing her, she opened her legs further. Finally, Plaidy came to the thickest part of her legs, where Roma's thighs were pinching his head. Still, Roma refused to let him all the way in. She feared that once her legs were spread Plaidy would quickly abandon his kisses and take her with his cock.

As resourceful as he was, Plaid formed another plan. His hands fondled Roma's soft center through her panties. When Roma began squealing at his actions, Plaidy used a single finger to probe her. Roma trembled. Her legs gave way to her relentless lover and parted wide like a gate. Plaidy took advantage of his new freedom to lick all around the edges of her panties. He slid their fabric over so he could lick at her hidden parts as well. Plaidy was nothing like Fenil, who only licked her for a short time and then became bored. Plaidy was much better. The older man licked an area before leaving it for another, and then returned to lick that same area again. Roma's abdomen was licked, and also both her outer and inner thighs. She squealed even louder when Plaidy licked the crevice of her butt. His tongue even went in to find her anus.

So many new sensations were flooding through Roma's body that she put up no resistance when he lifted her legs up. Plaidy pulled her panties completely off before spreading her legs again. She watched him remove his shirt, revealing a taught chest with a few wires of gray hair on them. Plaidy's shoulders and arms were strong and capable of holding her down, or so Roma assumed, if she tried to wiggle away from him.

Plaidy already had his pants loose. He kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants down further, but he didn't take them fully off. Maybe he thought that Roma would start putting up a fight again. A new game started between them, where Plaidy kissed at Roma's middle and abdomen. They both knew this was a lie, as the older man was slowly inching his way up her body. He was trying to bring her moistened blossom level with his cock. The man fondled Roma's breasts through her blouse, before he stretched his body up and kissed her throat. Roma turned her head away, still unable and unwilling to take the final step of putting their lips together. It didn't matter, as Plaidy had positioned his body to where he wanted it.

Roma cried out, as her lover's stiff cock reached into her. Only a casual effort was needed for a full immersion, because of how moist she was by then. Plaidy thrust into her as energetically as she'd taken him into her mouth. Plaidy was getting his reward for showing Roma all these news things that her husband was incapable of.

His lips came at hers, but she still avoided them. This kept his kisses limited to Roma's cheeks and throat. At the same time, Roma ran her hands over the man's chest and arms. When Plaidy bucked into her in a hurry, she knew his climax was coming near. She felt her body jostled back and forth, and caught the scent of coffee from the man's building sweat. Her excitement built up to parallel his. When Plaidy grunted and gave her one final deep plunge, she was ready to burst as well. The man's cock rattled inside her, provoking tingles that swept from Roma's middle and all over her curvy frame. Plaidy breathed out hot exhaust onto Roma's face, until he could be seen to look to his side and behind him. As if he was being prodded, he slipped off of Roma.

The woman soon saw why. Wagner was standing there, already naked and fondling a big German sausage of a cock. When Roma saw how big it was, she clamped her legs shut.

This deterred the tall man not one bit. After kneeling in Plaidy's place, Wagner simply raised her legs as his partner had done earlier. He prodded around until he found the moist patch. Only a small portion pierced her, but it was enough to push Roma into a greater level of sexual heat. Wagner poked into her, bit by bit. Every time he did this loosened Roma up a little more until finally she gave up a second time and widened her legs. As doubly lubricated as Roma was, Wagner was able to get most of his big tool into her.

Roma took it because she wanted to. There were many times when her husband finished up quickly, only to leave her wishing Fenil had more stamina or could recover faster. Sometimes it took days for Fenil to come to her bed again. It was so bad that Roma would sometimes imagine sleeping with a servant. She never before imagined two men making love to her at once, but she would not run away from this exciting encounter as she would have if she were still in India.

Roma noticed something else. Wagner was taking his time with her. His strokes were slow and timed, as if he was fully enjoying himself. Because he was a big man, Roma preferred this slower method to being sexually ravaged like with Plaidy. Wagner watched her as well. He kept his eyes on Roma's face as he withdrew, and also as he penetrated her.

Before he was done, Wagner pulled out of her. The tall man pulled Roma up to her feet and took her to stand next to his desk. When Wagner caused her to lean over, she thought their union would resume right away, but it didn't. Instead, Wagner went to his knees behind her.

She felt the man's big tongue licking at the backs of her thighs. Then Wagner ran his mouth around the curves of her butt. He spread her backside enough to run his tongue up and down its middle. In another new twist, Wagner began pulsing that long tongue into her body. Never mind that Roma's climax and Plaidy's were already hiding in there. It was something that Roma never imagined a man would do to her, and so soon after she'd been with that man's business partner. Exhilarated, Roma began to wonder how much of Wagner's cock she could get into her mouth, when the big man stood up behind her.

Wagner pushed his body into place. His length and girth were so much different than Fenil's, Roma compared, as the big man started gyrating against her. Wagner had already acclimated her earlier, so his large cock had no trouble with her. Roma's body went into a prolonged state of bliss, where every single push from that big and powerful man gave her a new definition of ecstasy.

Throughout their lovemaking, Wagner kept up his steady pace. Even at the end of it, Roma expected the man to change speed, but he didn't. On the contrary, when Wagner came to his climax, he actually slowed down as if preserving the moment, or somehow augmenting it within himself. Wagner finally withdrew, staying behind Roma as his hand rubbed on the swells of her butt.

"What do you think?" Plaidy kidded. "Does the lady have a deal or not?"

Wagner shifted back to his professional demeanor. "We'll have to see about Chinese customs, but if she's right about the market we can give it a try."

"I guess your husband will be happy after all." Plaidy told her.

Roma straightened up, trying to push her tight skirt back into place until she realized that it had ended up askew. She watched Wagner start putting his clothes back on, before she turned toward the other man. "What we did has nothing to do with our negotiations."

"Of course not. It never happened." Plaidy replied. "We have a private shower here in the building, in case you want to take one before you head out. I can show you where it is."

"You are sure that nothing ever happened here?" Roma asked.

"Not unless it happens again." Plaidy chuckled.

Wagner simply grinned at them both.

"Yes, I think I will have a shower." Roma agreed.

As they started out of the office, Roma was glad things had worked out after all. She was also glad that they'd played tennis earlier. It would help explain to her husband how sore her legs were going to be tomorrow thanks to Plaidy, not to mention how it would help hide the way her moist middle felt thanks to Wagner.