Forbidden Knowledge

Story Info
He uses blackmail to obtain older woman.
3.1k words
4.07
179.1k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robski
Robski
24 Followers

I'd always had a thing for my mothers best friend, Susan. Even at 42, she had the body of a goddess; well toned, tanned and not a wrinkle in sight. For an 18 year old lad like me, she was the perfect older woman fantasy figure.

She knew that I had a crush on her, and would tease me whenever possible, especially if we happened to be alone. On one occasion when she came round and my mother was out, she was wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini...despite it being the middle of January! Even through my thick jeans I'm certain that she could see my growing erection as I sat opposite her, fidgeting nervously on the sofa.

I was thankful when my mother returned. The first thing I did was hurry to my bedroom and wank off. As I got up and hurriedly walked past Susan, she gave me a knowing smile, as if to say: "Going to toss off thinking about me, eh?"

I could handle the teasing. I could even handle the amount of time she spent at our house...even though it meant walking about in a constant state of arousal! What I wasn't prepared for was when she announced she was pregnant. Silly really. After all, I knew she was married, but they had no children, and I thought that they wouldn't be having any, considering there ages.

For me it was earth shattering. I could see what having kids had done to my mothers body. Photographs of her before having kids bare not resemblance to her after having them!

To think that this might happen to my fantasy woman was unthinkable. She was perfect. Now she was going to turn into a fat, stretch mark covered, irritable mother!

Or so I thought.

I'd never thought that a pregnant woman could be sexy. After all, they pile on the pounds, suffer mood swings, and probably lose interest in sex all together.

Anyway, I digress.

As I said, I've always had a crush on her. But I never thought that I'd ever have of chance of being intimate with her. She was married, my mothers best friend and 24 years older than me! Not an ideal woman to fall for, I'm sure you'll agree.

And short of raping her, I figured I'd just have to settle for wanking off thinking about her sucking my cock or letting me fuck her large, firm tits. That is until I overheard something I wasn't supposed to hear.

One evening when Susan and my mother were having one of there many chats over coffee, I just happened to walk past the kitchen door. The door was slightly ajar, so I couldn't help but take a sneaky peek at the object of my desires. Despite the fact she was 6 months pregnant by now hadn't lessened my wanton lust - much to my surprise. In fact I wanted her even more than ever. The fact that she was pregnant had turned out to be not a turn off for me, but quite the opposite. Just the thought of her naked, showing off her body and large bump was enough to get my cock hard.

And of course her tits had grown slightly larger as well! Even better than perfect.

So, there I was, peeking through the door at my object of desire. I don't normally take much notice of what they're saying, being too busy admiring her assets, but this time I could sense that something wasn't quite right. They weren't talking in their usual manner. They seemed subdued somewhat. None of the laughing and joking that usually goes on. In fact, it appeared they were talking in whispers, as if worried someone might hear. And that someone was me.

Although they were whispering, I could just make out what was being said:

"This is unbelievable," said Fiona, my mother. "How? Who? I don't know what to say."

"It just happened, Fiona. It wasn't planned. Just one of those stupid drunken one night stands," replied Susan. There was a short pause before she added, while pointing to her ever growing bump, "And this is the result."

I couldn't believe it. It seemed to me that she was telling my mother that her husband wasn't the father of her baby. What other explanation could there be? I listened more intently now, both surprised and intrigued at her admission.

As the conversation progressed, the whole story came out. It was true. The father of her baby was some guy she'd met only once in a bar. She was drunk, so she said. It happened after a fight with her husband, and she'd gone out to drown her sorrows. After drinking way too much they'd ended up back at his place and had sex...both being too worse for wear to consider contraception.

Flabbergasted, I slunk back to my bedroom. My perfect woman. My ideal fantasy shattered. I put her on a pedestal as a goddess and she turned out to be nothing but a whore. Fucking somebody else just because she'd had a tiff with hubby. The slag...then it hit me.

I never thought I'd ever have a chance of getting close to her. But now, now I had something to bargain with...

No! What was I thinking?

I was disgusted with myself for even considering it. Just because I knew something that she didn't want her husband to know didn't mean that I could use that to my advantage...did it?

After all, she'd cheated on him once that I knew about, so how many more times? She was no angel, and certainly no goddess. Yet I still wanted her. And now I had the perfect opportunity to turn my fantasy into reality...even if it was an underhand and immoral thing to do...not to mention illegal. Blackmail was a serious crime. My head told me to forget I'd heard anything, just carry on as normal and forget the secret I knew. But my heart...and my groin, told me something completely different...

I had to do it. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. I had the chance of a lifetime and I wasn't going to give it up.

The next day, when I knew her husband would be at work, I went round to her house. She was surprised to see me as I don't normally go round, and I could see she was somewhat taken aback.

"Chris!" she stated with surprise. "Err, what brings you here?"

I took a deep breath, and then with as much confidence as I could muster I said, "I've got a proposition for you that I don't think you can turn down."

I could sense that she was unsure of what to make of it all. She invited me in and we sat down at the kitchen table.

"Chris, what's this all about?" she asked, a certain nervousness in her voice.

After a short pause I replied, "I know."

Her face dropped, a look of horror enveloped her features.

"You know? You know what?" she replied with as much innocence as she could.

I explained the situation to her. She was horrified. After it had sunk in she begged me not to tell her husband, pleading with me to keep quiet.

"Of course I'll keep quiet," I assured her. "But if I do this for you, you're going to have to do certain things for me."

I could tell by the look on her face that she knew exactly what I was getting at. After all, she knew I had a crush on her, so it didn't take Einstein to figure it out.

She tried to reason with me, tried to appeal to my conscience. When that didn't work she threatened to tell my mother was I was up to. All I had to do to get her to forget that idea was remind her that I'd just tell her husband what I knew if she didn't agree to my requests...or demands as she put it!

I must admit, I felt awful doing it. But by now I was being completely controlled by my insatiable lust. I'd come this far...now to come some more!

"What exactly do you want?" asked Susan.

"...Anything I ask for," was my more confident than I was feeling reply.

"You realise you'll be getting me to do things against my will, don't you?" she asked, again appealing to my conscience.

"I won't be asking you to do anything that you haven't already done with other men."

"That's just it, Chris. They were men, you're just a boy!" she said vehemently.

"Not in the eyes if the law. I'm 18."

"To me that's just a boy."

Her protestations weren't going to work. I was going to do this. She'd cheated on her husband already, so why not with me?

She eventually became resigned to the fact that she was going to have to perform certain favours in return for my silence. I was becoming more and more aroused: through both fear and expectation. My cock was rock hard and pressing against the rough fabric of my jeans - I hadn't bothered with underwear; I figured I wouldn't be needing any!

I stood up and Susan glanced down at the bulge forming in my jeans. I'm not the biggest guy in the world, in fact I'm slightly below average, my cock being about 5½ inches when erect. Despite this, it was more than noticeable. She glanced up at me and said in a resigned tone, "I guess we'd better go up stairs, then."

Once in her bedroom my heart began to thump against my chest, threatening to burst right through. This was it, I was actually going through with it. If I was to turn back, it would have to be now or never. I considered this for only a second, and then thought, what the hell!

As nervous as I was, I was too turned on to be embarrassed or worry about what she thought. Susan went and sat on the edge of the large double bed in the corner of the room while I quickly removed my jeans and top. So there I stood, completely naked in the bedroom of my longed for desire.

My cock was now fully erect and sticking straight up toward the ceiling. Susan looked me up and down, and I could tell that she wasn't exactly impressed. But I didn't care, I was going to get what I wanted.

I asked her to undress as well. When that failed, I had to remind her of what I knew. This had the desired effect and she disrobed slowly. I wasn't disappointed. Her body was magnificent. Even though she was 6 months pregnant, she still turned me on more than anything else in the world.

She wasn't the tallest woman, being about 5ft 2. Her legs were slender and shapely. Her tits belied her small frame, being large and firm, with saucer like brown nipples. Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, but her pussy was almost hairless - she obviously shaved.

I admired her naked frame for a moment or two and then walked over and stood directly in front of her, my cock pointing towards her face. I reached down and slowly began to stroke my hard cock rhythmically. My inhibitions were now well and truly discarded.

Susan just looked up at me with a look of disdain on her face. But I didn't care. I was getting what I wanted.

"Is that all you're going to do?" she asked. "You could have wanked your little cock at home in your bedroom!"

If she thought her words of derision would somehow snap me out of it, she was wrong. I moved closer to her.

"Push your tits together," I demanded. "I'm going to tit fuck you and come all over your face!"

A look of surprise filled her face. From timid little shy boy to forceful master in less than a day! She knew protesting was futile and so lent forward and wrapped her large tits around my throbbing cock. But that was all she did. She didn't move, didn't attempt to tit wank my cock.

"You want to tit fuck me, you can! It doesn't mean I have to help you in anyway, does it?" she said pointedly.

"Okay. I don't mind doing all the work."

I began thrusting my hips up and down slowly. I wasn't really that experienced. In fact, I was a virgin. The furthest I'd ever got with a girl was when an old girlfriend gave me a hand job. That was the total sum of my experience! I didn't want to give her anymore ammunition with which to belittle me after her comment about my cock.

But it was no use. After just a few gentle thrusts of my cock between her ample breasts I felt that all too familiar burning sensation beginning in my groin. I didn't even have time to pull my cock clear and wank over her face before a hot jet of spunk shot from my throbbing manhood and splattered into her cleavage. I groaned loudly as I continued to thrust my pulsing cock between her heavy tits. Another hot jet shot from my twitching cock, followed by 2 or 3 smaller squirts.

I pulled my cock clear and wanked the last remaining dribbles of come from my balls. Susan looked at me with an "Is that it?" expression. But on the contrary, I was only just beginning...

After spending some time recovering from my orgasm, I again began to feel my cock hardening. Susan was just sat on the edge of the bed, not having moved. She hadn't even bothered to wipe my spunk from her tits. She seemed oblivious, as if she couldn't believe what was happening. Her confident, cocky manner was slowly disappearing.

When I was fully erect again I laid on the bed and said, "This time you're going to do the work. I want a blowjob."

To my surprise there was no protestations, no demeaning jibes, she simply shuffled herself round on the bed, and without saying a word took hold of my cock and engulfed my entire length in one swift motion.

The sensation was pure bliss. As I said before, I'd never had a girl do anything but a hand job before, and now here I was with a fully grown woman, a pregnant woman, sucking on my hard member. My hips involuntarily rose slightly when her tongue slid around my engorged bell-end. I'd never felt anything like it. The warm, moist feeling around my cock was sending a surge of pure pleasure through my entire body.

Susan began to bob her head up and down over my shaft, taking my whole length into her mouth before raising her head until just the tip remained and then plunging back down again. I reached out and placed my hands on the back of her head, forcing her down quicker and quicker as I felt my orgasm building.

But there was one thing I just had to do. And I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get hard again if I came in her mouth. It was now 4.30 and her husband was usually home just after 5. That wouldn't give me a lot of time to recover. I told her to stop and then told her that to finish I was going to fuck her...and come inside her.

This time she did protest, until I pointed to her bump and reminded her that the damage had already been done!

She reluctantly agreed and I asked her to lay down on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed. I know that doggy style would probably be the best position for pregnant woman, but that way I wouldn't be able to suck on her nipples and kiss her; which I intended to do.

I eased myself between her legs and guided my saliva soaked cock to her entrance. I could see that she wasn't wet at all, a clear indication that she wasn't enjoying what was happening. But I just couldn't stop. I figured the saliva on my cock would act as a lubricant and gently forced my hard member into her. The saliva did the trick and I slid inside no problem.

The feeling was even more intense than when she was sucking me. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I decided to just go for it and fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. After all, she'd made it painfully obvious that she wasn't going to enjoy it no matter what.

I began to thrust my cock in and out of her like a piston, all the while fondling and squeezing her tits. She didn't make a sound. She just laid there staring at the ceiling, not moving, not seeming to believe what was happening.

As I began to thrust harder and faster, I knew that I was getting close. My breathing became heavier and erratic; my hips were moving back and forth at an ever increasing pace.

Susan suddenly jerked into life and looked over at the clock.

"Oh my god! It's nearly five!" she yelled.

"I...know..." I breathed, not breaking my rhythm.

"Are you nearly there? You're going to have to go," she said.

"I don't know about 'have to go'," I replied, and then added with irony, "I'm going to have to come!"

To my surprise Susan suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and began to buck her hips upwards to meet my thrusts. Okay, I knew it was just because she wanted me to come, and nothing more, but it was still a good feeling.

After just a few seconds, I felt my climax approaching...fast!

"Oh, shit!" I groaned. "I'm gonna come!"

It was even more of a surprise when she put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her, squashing my face into her tits.

I thrust into her one more time and then lay perfectly still, my cock buried deep inside her, as I felt my balls depositing there sticky load.

When I'd regained my composure, I slipped my now limp cock out of her and quickly dressed. I was then filled with an overwhelming feeling of remorse for what I'd done.

"Susan, I'm...really...sorry. I promise it'll never happen again," I stammered, as I made my way out of her bedroom.

We never spoke of it again. And I never revealed her secret. And I'm a man of my word. I promised her it would never happen again. I'll never use my knowledge of her indiscretion to my own advantage again...or will I?

Robski
Robski
24 Followers